Harry and Meghan #98 Haz & Megz threw a toddler's strop. Will their lying ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you suggesting that HFW's picture shouldn't be attached to this definition in the Cambridge Dictionary? 😱🤣

View attachment 560227

I'm trying to think of things she's done that could be described as activism and all I have is when she jumps on a bandwagon for five minutes because something is popular but then you never hear about it again from her. And I believe that is called jumping on the bandwagon to sound important for five seconds/to gain an inch in the columns, not being an activist 😎 Unless she's classed as an activist for interviewing Gloria Steinem 🤔
1620207113622.png
yup. She came all the way from Toronto to snag a Prince and protest Brexit in a country she had entered on a tourist visa. For a week.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
This is both hilarious and vomit-inducing at the same time. Life on planet Smeg. I wonder how much is true? 😂

Firstly, you don't throw your own baby shower, do you? Normal people have those rare beings called 'friends' who do it for you. Baby showers are generally just for the first one to get all those genuinely useful presents to set you up. Although our US Tattlers have said before that shower No. 2 is called a 'sprinkle' which sent my mind straight into the gutter with the Urban Dictionary.. The 'Markle Sprinkle' deserves its own chapter.

Seriously, that Heat Magazine is a straight beg, isn't it. Please send me expensive gifts! I need a famous godmother! I'm not bovvered about being told 'No Windsor Christening for Harkles' because I've got... errrrr Serena? Oprah? Anyone?

ETA Now we know what Diana statue unveiling was really all about - they were trying to set up a Royal Christening for the same date....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I bet she’ll gift the Cambridge kids one that she’s signed with a little crown over her name 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Someone linked bookworm’s latest video upthread. Is anyone else desperate to know what she’s just found out? She has to process it and get legal advice before talking about it. Juicy!

• Wow
View attachment 560244 yup. She came all the way from Toronto to snag a Prince and protest Brexit in a country she had entered on a tourist visa. For a week.
She obviously came to the UK to protest being the thoughtful, global, caring, compassionate person she is. Obviously she spent all her time at university studying British/European politics and understood every facet of the British way of things, including constitutional monarchy. Finding a prince that week was pure chance and could've happened to anyone ;)
I hadn't realised how important Brexit was to an American citizen who worked in Canada for a few years. If she knew at that point the snagging a prince was likely, I suppose it would be important because she might have to have a passport with her occasionally for the monthly getaway to the Riviera/Ibiza/Spain before the endgame triumphant return to the States retreat from public life for a simple private life 😇

• Haha
  • Sick
Daily Fail have taken a look at their comments section and realised they can twist the knife..

And there's more on the way, presumably if this Bench from the Wench shifts enough copies to cover the PR costs

It comes as sources told Vanity Fair's Katie Nicholl Meghan plans to write more books in the future, revealing: 'She wanted to have a go at writing a children’s book first and depending on the success of this, there will be more. She is also keen to write books for adults too.'

ETA And from Vanity Fair, this vomit-inducing gem

“Meghan loves writing and she’s very good at it,” said a source close to the Duchess called Meghan
Adults? Writing a book for Adults OMG - is this going to be
‘Megain - my truth, with receipts’ including all the photographs she papped within the Royal households???
She is actually leading upto a reveal all isn’t she 🤬🤬🤬🤬
This line keeps coming into my head "Will no one rid me of this turbulent priest PEST?" 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.