Harry and Meghan #98 Haz & Megz threw a toddler's strop. Will their lying ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure Walmart or Costco is hiring; they can go stack shelves like normal people who are no royals but have kids to feed.
Thing is, would the RF allow him to go bankrupt? They are clearly living well beyond their means and it has to dry up at some point. Would the RF leave him to deal with his own mess, which would probably be very public?

Reactions: 26
Thing is, would the RF allow him to go bankrupt? They are clearly living well beyond their means and it has to dry up at some point. Would the RF leave him to deal with his own mess, which would probably be very public?
I hope so.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
My twitter trends show #PrinceHarry as trending.
He is pictured smiling and receiving a standing ovation.
I read the first ten tweets.
All are pro Harry and anti- british people/ anti-royal family.

Apparently Meghan stayed at home.
Wonder why? It was an ideal opportunity for her to soak up a standing ovation and show off her baby bump.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Out of camera - the big sticks making everyone stand up. If there is a crowd you make the front people stand up and everyone else does so they have a view.
Him thanking people for doing their jobs is a bit, well, royals isn’t it? They aren’t doing it for him. I’m surprised the land of the free is happy for him to be a fake prince in their country being royal over them all.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
"Angela Levin on Twitter: "Harry had a standing ovation when he spoke to Vax Live charity in Los Angeles. He talked about vaccination for all and "compassion for those we know and those we don't." It's not called La La land for nothing." / Twitter"

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Trouble is, if they can’t make money then will PC relent and give them money? Or hang them out to dry to get her out of his life?
Did anybody see the programme last night about PC and the Duchy of Cornwall? Very interesting and showed PC as quite a determined person when he wants to be so I think he might hold out and tell PH and his wife to stick their demands for money where the sun don't shine. If he gives in they will just keep coming back for more.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
My twitter trends show #PrinceHarry as trending.
He is pictured smiling and receiving a standing ovation.
I read the first ten tweets.
All are pro Harry and anti- british people/ anti-royal family.

Apparently Meghan stayed at home.
Wonder why? It was an ideal opportunity for her to soak up a standing ovation and show off her baby bump.
Anti British people/ anti royals 😳. Oh I can’t wait until the truth starts to unravel about M one day.

• Sick
Reactions: 24

🤢🤢🤢 So she sent him out to do her word salading
Comments are not going well for them (sort by best)

Top comment is about how can he talk about compassion when he's displayed none towards Thomas Markle

The only thing he is the Prince of is Hypocrasy.

😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Well, yeah. At least, in the normal world us mere mortals operate, I would hope so. Nobody needs a $15 million house; downsize and live within your means. Having said all that, I'm aware of the news of TQ bailing out Andrew in his chalet dealings so it wouldn't shock me if the same happened here.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I'm wondering if and when Charles becomes King he will remove the Harkle titles. This will leave HFW with nothing and H will still be a prince as he was born of royal blood but this won't make her a princess! That could be a blinder under the excuse of trimming the Royal Family and them no longer being 'working royals'. I remember seeing an interview with William once where he said something like, but more politely, 'if people piss me off then I'm finished with them' so I suspect Wills would be behind this 100%.

I've just been on Twitter and came out of it rather quickly, those sugars make me want to 🤮

Reactions: 27
Out of camera - the big sticks making everyone stand up. If there is a crowd you make the front people stand up and everyone else does so they have a view.
Him thanking people for doing their jobs is a bit, well, royals isn’t it? They aren’t doing it for him. I’m surprised the land of the free is happy for him to be a fake prince in their country being royal over them all.
I'd love to ask those people why they were standing and what he'd done to applaud him for? Apart from give out a few sandwiches a couple of times they've not help raise money except for themselves. William and Catherine I can understand but until last week, they'd said nothing about covid except its our fault its here.

Reactions: 32
Safe to say twitter is full of stupid Americans who are easily amused(this is not aimed at any Americans from here who also use twitter) !! All sucking up to Harry! Also why the duck are they calling him their Prince I'm pretty sure they ditched the RF for independence a looooong time ago. Also they're now claiming Diana as their own. I hate these dumb sugars so much!!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I'm wondering if and when Charles becomes King he will remove the Harkle titles. This will leave HFW with nothing and H will still be a prince as he was born of royal blood but this won't make her a princess! That could be a blinder under the excuse of trimming the Royal Family and them no longer being 'working royals'. I remember seeing an interview with William once where he said something like, but more politely, 'if people piss me off then I'm finished with them' so I suspect Wills would be behind this 100%.
If Hazno would be "just" a prince, she'd be able to call herself Princess Hazno, but obviously that would be mislabelled as Princess Smeg and the sugars would reach an epic level of sugar orgasms at the mere thought :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 17

I've just been on Twitter and came out of it rather quickly, those sugars make me want to 🤮
These are the same fans applauding his compassion who 24 hours ago were calling his 6 year old ugly and inbred. I assume its compassion for everyone except their families

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Let him have it I say. Everything he touched in the last two years turned out bad. Here he is finally back at what he is good at. Making a plushy speech to a big audience while others did the real work (that is exactly what he did in his royal life and I will be fair here that is what the royals do a lot. They might have topics where they put real interest in but their job often enough is just to draw attention). This event will only remind him of what he has lost. At least it seems he was able to not mention his late mother. Her not being here is intriguing though.

Apart from that I am astonished how many still want him back. I mean with the now forced track to a slimmer monarchy his job is made redundant and I don’t want to pay for more royals than necessary. And he has two children. I would be highly disappointed if he wouldn’t step up, swallow the pill and do whatever he can to be around. Even when they divorce he should stay in the US and come to an amicable agreement and relationship with his ex-wife. He has the resources to do so. Those children have done nothing wrong. He should be a dotting and involved father so those children can grow up and make up their own minds.

The titles will never go. The British government has better things to do than discus those two. And the BRF has survived the Duke and Duchess of Windsor (that even showed actual signs to support an enemy in a real war), the war of the Wales and the death of Diana which led to an actual mass hysteria (wonder if that was part of the 90s mindset, just remember they had to put up help lines when Take That split. Thankfully it seems Western Europe has grown out of this- don’t know enough about other countries), they survived Andrew I and they will weather Andrew II. The Californians are really not that big of a problem. The interview didn’t bring down the monarchy and was sloppy on their part. I mean they had to do damage control from the second it aired. Everyone assumed it was PP and they realised they had to put something up to get him and HMTQ out of the fire. Their lies were detected quickly. They played their trump and lost if you ask me. No need to pay attention anymore. Whenever they start bringing up the past again or comment on the BRF or the UK/Commonwealth they will look more desperate and on the way to those tragic talking head Paul Burells you can buy for a “documentary” because that is all they have left.
To ensure the monarchy it’s actually good if people start forgetting about them. So the guy formerly known as Prince H stand on a stage for something humanitarian? Who cares.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Seeing

"PRINCE HARRY, DUKE OF SUSSEX" flashing across the screen in gigantic writing is just so NOT what the royal family are about 🤮 My god!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Anti British people/ anti royals 😳. Oh I can’t wait until the truth starts to unravel about M one day.
I stopped reading after the first ten.
It was all "standing ovation" "royal family jealous" "british people didnt respect him" "hedid the right thing to remove his wife and child" etc etc.

However, I have looked again and he is no longer trending.
My trends list is now dominated by the final episode of Line of duty and each of the lead actors/characters in it.

So he's been cancelled by a fictional story.
Seems quite fitting.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.