Harry and Meghan #98 Haz & Megz threw a toddler's strop. Will their lying ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been catching up with his vaccine gig thingy. Apparently he wants us to show compassion and empathy and look beyond ourselves. That’s a good one coming from him. When’s he going to start? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Out of camera - the big sticks making everyone stand up. If there is a crowd you make the front people stand up and everyone else does so they have a view.
Him thanking people for doing their jobs is a bit, well, royals isn’t it? They aren’t doing it for him. I’m surprised the land of the free is happy for him to be a fake prince in their country being royal over them all.
Yeh - remember the Radio gaga video?
Crowds of people doing the clapping.
All fan club members.

Go to any filming of a live audience show and the floor managers whip up the crowd and tell them when to applaud and cheer.

Reactions: 29
Screenshot_20210503-075812_Instagram.jpg

Saw this on Instagram..... Made me chuckle... 🤭😏

Scoobie-don't telling his truth. The birdshit stained dress suits him. Stupid prick.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 74
Seeing

"PRINCE HARRY, DUKE OF SUSSEX" flashing across the screen in gigantic writing is just so NOT what the royal family are about 🤮 My god!!!!
But it is all he has, he is nothing without the Royal Family and that is what is so ridiculous about all of this. This is a set up PR exercise of the PR firm they pay a fortune to nothing more.

Reactions: 34
It's the words 'reunite the world' that gets me. They don't even speak to their families yet they can't see the irony.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Oh,he has another shirt as well as his grey polo shirt.... well done that Haz.

I did think his smile was a bit wider and more natural on stage,without HW there .
She wasnt there as presumably the moonbump elastic band broke as she was leaving the house.....

• Haha
Reactions: 42
These are the same fans applauding his compassion who 24 hours ago were calling his 6 year old ugly and inbred. I assume its compassion for everyone except their families
Funny that, considering he equally qualifies as ugly and inbred in that case.
His wife’s absence couldn’t be for anything serious or he wouldn’t be there, looking all happy. I agree about the huge Duke of Sussex banner. But he’s not monetising his titles... 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Without the sign
It's the words 'reunite the world' that gets me. They don't even speak to their families yet they can't see the irony.
Bandwagon jumping again.

Who gives a duck what this thick as mince prick has to say , he’s irrelevant.

Funny that, considering he equally qualifies as ugly and inbred in that case.
His wife’s absence couldn’t be for anything serious or he wouldn’t be there, looking all happy. I agree about the huge Duke of Sussex banner. But he’s not monetising his titles... 🤦🏻‍♀️
Without the banner the audience wouldn’t know who he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
All your suggestions last thread were good! No surprise one of them got the most votes 😊

Totally off topic but Line of Duty was as disappointing as the final episode of Game of Thrones. Hoping Megxile has a better ending!
I've just watched it on catch up. Oh maaaan, I did not see that coming and as you say anticlimax. So they need a new series ASAP. Back on topic WBFW is a talentless ho but apparently gives great BJ.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Exactly.

Reunite the world when youve just widened the racial divide by calling non-racist people racist.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Wonder why she didn't even appear via zoom if she couldn't be there. I hope something is afoot such as divorce! They talk about equitable vaccine distribution yet how come hazno has had his 2 jabs at 35 years old?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Trouble is, if they can’t make money then will PC relent and give them money? Or hang them out to dry to get her out of his life?
I'm hoping he'll hang the fekin cretinous vile buckled pair out to dry. The 16 bog house is just a vile extravagance bought on the back of Netflix. Unfortunately for Netflix they back a dud duo I'm not sure how much more cash will be coming their way from them . It would be such a shame for the poor chickens if they had to be rehomed. Unfortunate for PWB too because I believe that's where he sleeps.
Just to add I'm not anti 16 bog houses or the people who work their asses off to buy them. I am anti grifters who spread their legs and live off the back of others and titles they may have. Argh. Rage!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The final stage in the plan is complete. Smeggy has arranged for a receiver and batteries to be implanted into Prince Harry’s body so he can be operated with a remote control as she cackles away from her evil lair, bahaha. It may sound unlikely, but surely it’s the only logical explanation for her absence from the limelight and the opportunity to preach about ‘vaccine equity’ (what?) and compassion while sharing a stage with Chrissy Tiegan.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

Is this true, or something to put her back in the news on Charlotte's birthday? Perhaps Smegs was rushing to visit the surrogate 🙄
Did anyone else get the same well places advertisement in between the news, when they clicked the link?
D1E9A181-49AB-4A57-A18D-90120883BE33.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Ignore the sugary tweet but the video!! They are standing but they Also they don’t look too engaged with H speech do they?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wonder why she didn't even appear via zoom if she couldn't be there. I hope something is afoot such as divorce! They talk about equitable vaccine distribution yet how come hazno has had his 2 jabs at 35 years old?
I just saw a tweet saying that people will have to wait to see her do her bit remotely. I guess yesterday was the live recorded section snd the whole event will then be edited together ready for release. Cue her maj of monteshito spouting shite whilst clutching moonbump number 9 from the comfort of her supposed mansion.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Dear Meghan

I know how much you love letters, so thought I'd drop you a line.

Can I suggest as lying control freak lady of the house, you purchase a good steam iron and press your hubby's shirts for him before he stands on another big stage. We don't want him looking like a sack of spuds again.

Now my dear, just where were you last night as you're worrying us? You were seen clambering into one of those big black cars and being driven to the hospital. Has the surrogate your blood pressure risen, is baby due or was she born three days ago.

Just asking for a friend. Keep those lies coming girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
(Also, she may not have had her jab as she’s pregnant so it might be considered too risky?)

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.