Harry and Meghan #98 Haz & Megz threw a toddler's strop. Will their lying ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trouble is, if they can’t make money then will PC relent and give them money? Or hang them out to dry to get her out of his life?

Reactions: 23
I do wonder how much he knows - or is allowed to know - what is going on in the UK. He seems to spend his time shut up in the mansion and the US tv channels only show their news and nothing much else going on in the world. She probably told him that they were overreacting over the condition of Prince Philip and he would probably be fine. It probably came as a shock that he actually died.
No. Prince Phillip's hospitalizations were all over US television....along with the visit of PC, and the continued duties of the Queen during that difficult time. We are massive fans of HMTQ and the RF here in the US......and shockingly, US TV channels show news from all over the world....24/7. Imagine that !

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Trouble is, if they can’t make money then will PC relent and give them money? Or hang them out to dry to get her out of his life?
Monthly payments, NDA or else..
Disappear out of media or else..
All jobs that are taken exclude even a peep about any Royalty on the planet.
Solved. It was done before from rape, to murder to politics.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I do wonder how much he knows - or is allowed to know - what is going on in the UK. He seems to spend his time shut up in the mansion and the US tv channels only show their news and nothing much else going on in the world. She probably told him that they were overreacting over the condition of Prince Philip and he would probably be fine. It probably came as a shock that he actually died.
Do you think she handles all the calls, emails, etc.? So she probably "passes on" the information to him. What if someone from the palace told her about Philip's condition and she just didn't care? BIB does sound like something she would do since she couldn't risk Harry going back early and waking up. Plus with her assuming that Prince Philip was only in the hospital to keep her "muzzled" :rolleyes: even though he ended up staying in hospital for a month and passing shortly after.

Yeah, I think I read somewhere that Harry was planning on only coming back for his 100th birthday. Surely you would still visit at least once before that though.

Reactions: 27
No. Prince Phillip's hospitalizations were all over US television....along with the visit of PC, and the continued duties of the Queen during that difficult time. We are massive fans of HMTQ and the RF here in the US......and shockingly, US TV channels show news from all over the world....24/7. Imagine that !
Perhaps Harry isnt allowed to watch the tv then. Hes probably too busy cooking meals and doing the ironing. Whenever Ive been to the US, last time 3 years ago, I didnt see much world news. Perhaps I was watching the wrong channels.

Reactions: 16
Harry had multiple social media accounts, he was forum member, the idea that poor mite is getting info from Megan is about his family is a interesting one.
He constantly reads about himself, just like Diana did, she was also collecting all articles, and of course practicing desired behaviours in public, those that gave her fawning coverage.

Reactions: 22
I wonder how much time they spend together? Are they imprisoned in their own home? I was flicking through deuxmoi IG story earlier with all the celeb sightings people send in and it struck me that there are never any of number 6 or his wife. Either nobody cares (despite there being lots of sightings of pretty uninteresting celebs) or nobody ever sees them.
Number 6 and his wife!! That's brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I've been in these threads for a fair while but one thing has always puzzled me.

When did cringe fall out with her dad???

Did she jettison him when she hooked up ginge cos she was spinning ginge the little orphan Annie line???

Or had she already fallen out with him before that?

From some videos I've seen in here, Thomas looked like a caring and supportive father. So what happened??? Beyond her being a narc.

Like a lot of this pairs issues, it might have helped if they'd actually spoke with the man before all this kicked off. Just like it would have helped if she'd been able to use Google

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I would hope that there are too many folk around him (his ma his wife other son etc) who would scalp him if he even considered sending more dollar to the pair. He comes across as a soft touch but surely even he must be at the end of his tether with them. Haz went straight for him in the Oprah interview and it seems Chaz isn't on speaking terms with him.

The only way I could see H getting any more money from his Father is if Peg is no longer in the picture and he has returned on his belly.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I am a thread and a half behind - determined to read and catch up - after spending two glorious days in the "wilderness" of Scotland with my grandchildren, great-niece and their parents. The joys of extended family, positives and negatives, are wonderful and especially the joys of seeing young related children bonding again after the enforced separation of lockdown are enough to make the heart explode with love and joy - all the things poor Archie and his wee sibling won't experience with their cousins and extended relatives because of their parents.

It's a time like these I feel especially angry at the selfishness of the gruesome twosome. 😥

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I'd laugh if the view numbers dropped on this up coming white saviour vaccine thing when Hazbeen and his wife appear on screen 🤣🤣 like everyone just switches off when they rock up and the tune back in when they're done with their bleeping word salad shite

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I thought Strawberry Seed's post of Scobie on the last thread reminded me of something and then I realised....
The reflection on the glass made a great idea for a Scobie playing card..Joker of course lol 😄😄 x.

Looooool 😄😄..

Resizer_16199991610220.jpg

Resizer_16199991219460.jpg

Damn I should have put his bottom head facing the opposite way 😄 x.

Just done 🥰....

Resizer_16200043991060.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
The old thread was locked and I still have a few more pages to read, but (and maybe I'm just a hard ass) I would never accept him back in the family if I were them. Regardless of whether or not Smeg is manipulating him, I just do not understand how anyone can actually turn on their own family the way he has, especially since they always had a good relationship. I can't even be mad at Smeg. She's just being herself. Harry is the one who went along with it. I don't care if he looked uncomfortable during certain parts of the interview, or if he didn't know exactly what she would say. He had the opportunity to set the record straight. Instead, he not only went along with it, he twisted the knife a little deeper with the "my father and brother are trapped" crap. He did all this while he knew his grandfather was dying. He is a piece of dog tit as far as I'm concerned. Who cares who's manipulating him to turn on his family? The fact that anyone is able to should be concerning. If it wasn't Smeg, it would have been someone else.

Besides, as many on here have pointed out, he probably always had these feelings, but Smeg was a convenient excuse for him to be able to finally let them out. It reminds me of a joke a comedian told one time about meeting a famous comedian. He tried to talk with the guy, but the famous comedian just walked away from him. Another comedian told him that "he's just shy". The comedian telling the story said he doesn't buy the "just shy" excuse. He thinks that @$$holes have been waiting their entire lives to be famous or rich so that they're free to be the @$$holes they've always wanted to be. I think that definitely applies to Harry.

Anger does eat away at your soul and your peace of mind, so by all means let the anger go. But don't accept Judas back into the family. Wish him well, be there for him, but keep him at arms length. Even that is being more generous than I would be. There are some things you just don't do and can't come back from and that's betraying your family.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I am tired of seeing posts bashing those in the US for supporting hfw. That is simply an east coast/west coast phenomenon. As a reminder, the USA is a deeply divided country. The damage identity politics has done to our great country is staggering. I do not know if we can recover. However, there is deep seated resentment and resistance by middle America/fly by America to what is happening in Washington DC, what is happening with out of control criminal riots in urban areas, what is happening at our borders, what is happening in our education system, the abject failure/lack of fairness of our media and the cultural control/censorship of the giants of social media. I don't blame the UK for the jack ass known as hairy, please don't blame all of the US for the trashy, horrid, vile and evil (note those words are anagrams) tacky, lying mm.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
The old thread was locked and I still have a few more pages to read, but (and maybe I'm just a hard ass) I would never accept him back in the family if I were them. Regardless of whether or not Smeg is manipulating him, I just do not understand how anyone can actually turn on their own family the way he has, especially since they always had a good relationship. I can't even be mad at Smeg. She's just being herself. Harry is the one who went along with it. I don't care if he looked uncomfortable during certain parts of the interview, or if he didn't know exactly what she would say. He had the opportunity to set the record straight. Instead, he not only went along with it, he twisted the knife a little deeper with the "my father and brother are trapped" crap. He did all this while he knew his grandfather was dying. He is a piece of dog tit as far as I'm concerned. Who cares who's manipulating him to turn on his family? The fact that anyone is able to should be concerning. If it wasn't Smeg, it would have been someone else.

Besides, as many on here have pointed out, he probably always had these feelings, but Smeg was a convenient excuse for him to be able to finally let them out. It reminds me of a joke a comedian told one time about meeting a famous comedian. He tried to talk with the guy, but the famous comedian just walked away from him. Another comedian told him that "he's just shy". The comedian telling the story said he doesn't buy the "just shy" excuse. He thinks that @$$holes have been waiting their entire lives to be famous or rich so that they're free to be the @$$holes they've always wanted to be. I think that definitely applies to Harry.

Anger does eat away at your soul and your peace of mind, so by all means let the anger go. But don't accept Judas back into the family. Wish him well, be there for him, but keep him at arms length. Even that is being more generous than I would be. There are some things you just don't do and can't come back from and that's betraying your family.
You are so right about anger eating away at your soul and peace of mind. My dad got together with another woman less than a year after my mum, his wife of 46 years, passed away suddenly. He was besotted with the new woman, talked about her endlessly, and made quips to me like, “We can‘t live in the past. We have to move on.” All while I was still knee deep in grief for my mum and destroyed by his ease to ‘move on’ with someone else so quickly after a 46 year marriage.

I became a seething bag of rage over the situation. I was full of hatred and ill feeling. I was angry and bitter and feeling vengeful. Thankfully, I worked things through with the help of a bereavement counsellor and things are now good between me, dad, and his lady friend. I realised it was not worth hanging on to all this bitter rage and desire for ‘revenge’. It was making me so unhappy and causing many hurtful rows all over the place. After a few heart to hearts with my dad about how I was feeling, under the planning and guidance of my counsellor, we both came to understand each other’s point of view. I was able to tie a red ribbon round all my bitter, nasty feelings and them go (Counsellor’s analogy but it worked!).

I know that if I hadn’t seen a counsellor to work through my bitterness, I would still be feeling the same today, many years on. And what’s more, I would be so very unhappy.

It is clear that Harry is also a seething bag of rage at this point. He will never be happy until he can work things out with his family and he can let his resentment go. I fear that Smeggy will be discouraging any such heart to hearts and reconciliations. She will see renewed family relationships as a threat and so she will strongly advise against them. So Haz will continue to feel bitter, nasty, angry and out for revenge. I can see it a mile off. I feel Smeggy enjoys having Haz in a state of anger and turmoil with only ‘her’ on his side. The more bitter he feels, the more satisfied she becomes.

Sorry for the emotional outburst. The talk of ‘anger eating away at you‘ really struck a chord for me and it is clear that this is what is happening with Haz (and she is encouraging it, no doubt about that in my mind).

• Heart
Reactions: 82
You are so right about anger eating away at your soul and peace of mind. My dad got together with another woman less than a year after my mum, his wife of 46 years, passed away suddenly. He was besotted with the new woman, talked about her endlessly, and made quips to me like, “We can‘t live in the past. We have to move on.” All while I was still knee deep in grief for my mum and destroyed by his ease to ‘move on’ with someone else so quickly after a 46 year marriage.

I became a seething bag of rage over the situation. I was full of hatred and ill feeling. I was angry and bitter and feeling vengeful. Thankfully, I worked things through with the help of a bereavement counsellor and things are now good between me, dad, and his lady friend. I realised it was not worth hanging on to all this bitter rage and desire for ‘revenge’. It was making me so unhappy and causing many hurtful rows all over the place. After a few heart to hearts with my dad about how I was feeling, under the planning and guidance of my counsellor, we both came to understand each other’s point of view. I was able to tie a red ribbon round all my bitter, nasty feelings and them go (Counsellor’s analogy but it worked!).

I know that if I hadn’t seen a counsellor to work through my bitterness, I would still be feeling the same today, many years on. And what’s more, I would be so very unhappy.

It is clear that Harry is also a seething bag of rage at this point. He will never be happy until he can work things out with his family and he can let his resentment go. I fear that Smeggy will be discouraging any such heart to hearts and reconciliations. She will see renewed family relationships as a threat and so she will strongly advise against them. So Haz will continue to feel bitter, nasty, angry and out for revenge. I can see it a mile off. I feel Smeggy enjoys having Haz in a state of anger and turmoil with only ‘her’ on his side. The more bitter he feels, the more satisfied she becomes.

Sorry for the emotional outburst. The talk of ‘anger eating away at you‘ really struck a chord for me and it is clear that this is what is happening with Haz (and she is encouraging it, no doubt about that in my mind).
No problem. These threads are very therapeutic and fun. Anger is such a weird thing. Even when the first wave of rage passes, even when you think you're fine, the anger is still there seething below the surface. I think part of it is because you still want to be in control and change things. For Harry's family that means that they probably still hold out hope of Harry coming to his senses and rejoining the family again. I hope they don't let that happen. Not only does he not deserve it, he's also proven how disloyal he can be. To me, letting go of anger isn't necessarily forgiveness. It's just accepting that things are a certain way and not letting yourself be taken in again. You know, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I couldn't read the article but I wonder what happened yesterday to cause someone to tell the media about her hospital dash. She needs professional help

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I do have a modicum of sympathy for Hazno, as a man. The thing with sociopathic narcissists is that on the surface they appear highly intelligent and sexually alluring. Then once they have you it switches. I call it the Venus Fly-Trap Effect;. I got caught out like that once. They are very hard to see in plain sight, a bit like the movie 'Predator' with Arnie. It's no joking matter ... Narcs ruin lives. FACT. Just wanted to vent that, thanks for listening guys (girls). Peace.

Hazno has had a very unique upbringing, let's be honest. If I was him and an attractive (sic) actress who I already had fantasies over (he did, it's well known) showed sexual interest in me I'd sit-up. I would. Doubly so if my brother had found a very pretty, sophisticated, highly-intelligent woman. It's only natural. What a kicker though, that the woman he chose had cluster-B personality disorder. I do feel for him. Not that he's perfect, not in anyway, but no man deserves to be lumbered with a nutjob for life.

PS. I wonder how they are getting on cleaning their 15 bathrooms? I find cleaning my own bathroom a chore and I only have one. LOL.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I am tired of seeing posts bashing those in the US for supporting hfw. That is simply an east coast/west coast phenomenon. As a reminder, the USA is a deeply divided country. The damage identity politics has done to our great country is staggering. I do not know if we can recover. However, there is deep seated resentment and resistance by middle America/fly by America to what is happening in Washington DC, what is happening with out of control criminal riots in urban areas, what is happening at our borders, what is happening in our education system, the abject failure/lack of fairness of our media and the cultural control/censorship of the giants of social media. I don't blame the UK for the jack ass known as hairy, please don't blame all of the US for the trashy, horrid, vile and evil (note those words are anagrams) tacky, lying mm.
I agree totally. I am not American but I have American friends and family and not one of those has a good word for Hazno and his pathetic wife. They were horrified at that interview and do not believe the RF are racist. They continually tell me not to take things written on Twitter and what Hollywood have to say as being the way the majority of Americans believe. The power brokers in USA unfortunately yell the loudest and control most of the media including social media and therefore they push their own agenda but that does not tell the whole story. There is a silent majority who have more important things to do than listen to those woke idiots.

I do not believe that Hazno and his pathetic wife have any chance whatsoever to take down the monachy. It’s bullshit. Maybe they think they can but they cannot. If it was at all possible, that interview would have started the ball rolling which is what they thought would happen. Surprise, surprise. The British people and those of the Commonwealth stood up for THEIR Royal Family. That interview has done damage to everyone involved, that’s all we need to know.

The RF haven’t even used their big guns yet on those two dimwits. I am sure the RF have things that could damage their reputation overnight, they just haven’t worried enough to use them yet but they will if they have to.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.