Harry and Meghan #98 Haz & Megz threw a toddler's strop. Will their lying ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs the FBI has got more important things to deal with, you know, like actual crimes!

Had a look at the article. Why is that people think that having different races is the only form of modernisation? It's not like being interviewed for a job, you're joining a family (which you do end up working for later). Also, Harry's wife is not the first person of colour to be in the royal family so these reporters need to stop spreading misinformation. Have any of them heard of Queen Charlotte, the consort to King George III?

Why should "the firm" correct what's going on in the tabloids? If she wanted the narrative about making Catherine cry to be corrected, she should have behaved normally in public and most people would have considered the rumour to be false and moved on.

Again with considering William and Harry as equals! They aren't, so the Queen shouldn't have corrected the Letters Patent for Harry's children. Once again, Archie isn't the first "person of colour" to be born into the family (his skin is whiter than Harry's for god's sake).

What have history and BLM got to do with the Queen? She's not supposed to be political and most people shouldn't stay stuck in the past.

That last sentence "Once again, the British monarchy demonstrates that it is not only out of touch with the current generation but still quietly embracing white supremacy" :rolleyes: The British monarchy is not. The Queen has done more for people of colour than these types of Americans (not all Americans) will ever know. The Commonwealth exists for a reason!

If this professor is attacking our royal family, I presume she'll be doing the same with all the other royal families in Europe as well then. Or do they not matter.
Because Brenda didn't change the rules to make Harry the next in line and immediately then abdicate giving HFEW the keys to the vault and the throne. That inaction is why they are saying that the Brits and the RF are not modern because they believe that by the mere fact of of HFEW doing aomething "modern" and marrying a biracial spouse this demonsteated that H deserved to be promoted ahead of everyone elae and symbolise the modern monarchy. It is happening in anr rolea across the US and atarted also happening here in the UK. Want a promotion? Throw your boss under the bus with hard to prove/defend allegations

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I've been in these threads for a fair while but one thing has always puzzled me.

When did cringe fall out with her dad???

Did she jettison him when she hooked up ginge cos she was spinning ginge the little orphan Annie line???

Or had she already fallen out with him before that?

From some videos I've seen in here, Thomas looked like a caring and supportive father. So what happened??? Beyond her being a narc.

Like a lot of this pairs issues, it might have helped if they'd actually spoke with the man before all this kicked off. Just like it would have helped if she'd been able to use Google
Hello everone, have been reading, first time post.
My truth - the manufactured fallout with her dad happened once the relationship started. On The Tig site she wrote a whole piece celebrating her father, how he paid for her college education, supported her, blah, blah. I think it was around the time of the american Father's Day. Theme was definitely about fathers developing strong daughters. Why didn't the media publish her lies about having to work to pay her own way through college? She had to be distant with father due to her siblings.

Reactions: 50
I agree totally. I am not American but I have American friends and family and not one of those has a good word for Hazno and his pathetic wife. They were horrified at that interview and do not believe the RF are racist. They continually tell me not to take things written on Twitter and what Hollywood have to say as being the way the majority of Americans believe. The power brokers in USA unfortunately yell the loudest and control most of the media including social media and therefore they push their own agenda but that does not tell the whole story. There is a silent majority who have more important things to do than listen to those woke idiots.

I do not believe that Hazno and his pathetic wife have any chance whatsoever to take down the monachy. It’s bullshit. Maybe they think they can but they cannot. If it was at all possible, that interview would have started the ball rolling which is what they thought would happen. Surprise, surprise. The British people and those of the Commonwealth stood up for THEIR Royal Family. That interview has done damage to everyone involved, that’s all we need to know.

The RF haven’t even used their big guns yet on those two dimwits. I am sure the RF have things that could damage their reputation overnight, they just haven’t worried enough to use them yet but they will if they have to.
Agree completely and that is why she fled back to her echo chamber /house of mirrors in Cali.... her propaganda wasn't working here. The issue I have is that she does have the woke brigade on her side and, as you said, the terrifying march across the minds of an entire generation via the educational system is horrific but shows the intent is real. The intent is real and TQ who has the big guns is increasingly looking frail. Chuck - sorry, he doesn't even know what the big guns look like.so while this march of mind control continues, the big guns are looking further and further away. My one hope is Wills steps up and essentially becomes Chuck's consigliare and knows what the big guns look like, knows where they are and knows how to use them.

Reactions: 40
I agree totally. I am not American but I have American friends and family and not one of those has a good word for Hazno and his pathetic wife. They were horrified at that interview and do not believe the RF are racist. They continually tell me not to take things written on Twitter and what Hollywood have to say as being the way the majority of Americans believe. The power brokers in USA unfortunately yell the loudest and control most of the media including social media and therefore they push their own agenda but that does not tell the whole story. There is a silent majority who have more important things to do than listen to those woke idiots.

I do not believe that Hazno and his pathetic wife have any chance whatsoever to take down the monachy. It’s bullshit. Maybe they think they can but they cannot. If it was at all possible, that interview would have started the ball rolling which is what they thought would happen. Surprise, surprise. The British people and those of the Commonwealth stood up for THEIR Royal Family. That interview has done damage to everyone involved, that’s all we need to know.

The RF haven’t even used their big guns yet on those two dimwits. I am sure the RF have things that could damage their reputation overnight, they just haven’t worried enough to use them yet but they will if they have to.
It makes you wonder, doesn’t it, how much that pair expected, and wanted, the RF and British People to be negatively affected by their interview? Except it all backfired. But, saying it didn’t backfire...

Would those two have been happy if BLM groups started protesting in the streets about the perceived racism towards her?
Would they be delighted if rioting and looting had broken out as a result of their ‘claims’?
Would they have been over the moon if a Republican movement started to gain huge traction in the U.K. and national ‘abolish the monarchy‘ protest marches took place?
Would they feel pleased if Commonwealth countries like Canada, NZ and Aus started protesting and demanding the fall of the U.K. monarchy?
Did they expect that things would explode after their interview, leaving the RF and the British people to be viewed as the racist pariahs of the world?
Did they expect fireworks, marches, protests, and riots as a result of their Oprah claims both in the U.K. and beyond?

I can‘t help but think that those two wished for all the above to happen. That they imagined everyone watching their interview would be outraged and determined to destroy the U.K. and the RF as a result. They wanted all our names and reputations to be trashed and so that they could emerge heroic victims. The ultimate revenge.

Does anyone else think that their desire for revenge and ‘their truth’ to be believed would be so strong as to wish for such devastating destruction of the U.K, the commonwealth, and the RF?

When I read that these two did not expect the ‘backlash’ they received from the interview, I find myself translating that to mean...’We didn’t expect people to side with the RF and Britain, we expected people to be outraged on our behalf and to shout it from the rooftops. We thought our confessions would create fireworks worldwide and people would pour sympathy on us’. Instead of fireworks, they got a damp squib. Instead of sympathy and adoration, they received utter scorn and ridicule. That is what they were not expecting.

If they were indeed expecting to unleash such an attack on us all, their own flesh and blood included, I cannot comprehend such wickedness. If I feel like that having never met the pair, how on earth must his father and brother feel? They can let their anger go but how do you forgive that?

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Perhaps Harry isnt allowed to watch the tv then. Hes probably too busy cooking meals and doing the ironing. Whenever Ive been to the US, last time 3 years ago, I didnt see much world news. Perhaps I was watching the wrong channels.
My US friends seemed to know nothing about any of that and contacted me after the funeral to ask how thw brits "took" his passing. I was being baited, for sure, into a "all brits are racist" but I side stepped it saying the brits knew of his past but also acknowledged he was decades ahead of his time in steadfastly aupporting his wife and her career ahead of himself (the ultimate feminist) and that the brits had the common decency to not criticise a person who had just died and therefore couldn't defend himself and certainly not criticise the man while his family and wife of 7+ decades were grieving. That last bit shut them up real fast, but then again I haven't heard one word from them since. I suspect I've been cancelled 🤷‍♂️

Hello everone, have been reading, first time post.
My truth - the manufactured fallout with her dad happened once the relationship started. On The Tig site she wrote a whole piece celebrating her father, how he paid for her college education, supported her, blah, blah. I think it was around the time of the american Father's Day. Theme was definitely about fathers developing strong daughters. Why didn't the media publish her lies about having to work to pay her own way through college? She had to be distant with father due to her siblings.
Samantha apparently has said she qas daddy's little girl until she met PWB. Then it was suddenly all about Dorito. Sam admits to havimg been the person who thought the photos of trying on suits etc might be a good idea, but it was all a set up and HFEW milked it with "hurt and outrage" and said he needed to openly denounce/disassociate himself from the rest of his family and kida if he wanted to even get an invite to the wedding - which he refused. He never even got an invite.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
My US friends seemed to know nothing about any of that and contacted me after the funeral to ask how thw brits "took" his passing. I was being baited, for sure, into a "all brits are racist" but I side stepped it saying the brits knew of his past but also acknowledged he was decades ahead of his time in steadfastly aupporting his wife and her career ahead of himself (the ultimate feminist) and that the brits had the common decency to not criticise a person who had just died and therefore couldn't defend himself and certainly not criticise the man while his family and wife of 7+ decades were grieving. That last bit shut them up real fast, but then again I haven't heard one word from them since. I suspect I've been cancelled 🤷‍♂️

Samantha apparently has said she qas daddy's little girl until she met PWB. Then it was suddenly all about Dorito. Sam admits to havimg been the person who thought the photos of trying on suits etc might be a good idea, but it was all a set up and HFEW milked it with "hurt and outrage" and said he needed to openly denounce/disassociate himself from the rest of his family and kida if he wanted to even get an invite to the wedding - which he refused. He never even got an invite.
I think Smeggy was ashamed of her dad because he was overweight and not very glamorous looking. He did not suit her image (then again, whose dads DO look trendy, cool and sophisticated?!) Dads are renowned for being a bit uncool and embarrassing, it’s the law! My 76 year old dad wears socks with Clark’s sandals in summer because his sockless feet once got badly sunburnt and he has vowed ‘never again’. He still had pride of place at my wedding though! We just laugh our heads off when he comes round with shorts on, teamed with leather sandals and white sports socks pulled half way up his calves! He is so funny and I wouldn’t change it for the world. It’s who he is.

The pap set up of Smeggy’s dad measuring up for a wedding suit was music to her ears. She used that as an excuse to accuse him of ‘making money off her by talking to the press’. It also gave her the perfect reason for denying him an invite to her wedding. Isn’t that just outrageous? I’m sure he would have looked very much the part in a smart suit and shiny shoes. She didn’t give him a chance.

How would you feel if a close relative didn’t invite you to their wedding because of how you look or how you dress? It’s unforgivable.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
I am not convinced that the wife or her SS PR group weren't bank rolling the suit set-up in some way.

Reactions: 28
DailyMail has an article about Harry at the VaxLive event thanking front line workers. Only vaccinated people were allowed to the recorsing so I guess Dimwit has been vaxxed. Hopefully with Moderna vax he he grows a 2nd useless head:p

I am not convinced that the wife or her SS PR group weren't bank rolling the suit set-up in some way.
I agree 100% as it was all coordinated via LA, HFEW 's lawyers, I believe (could be wrong), got the call and coordinated it and Sam thought it was a good way to improve his image/profile as he had his doubts.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Is this true, or something to put her back in the news on Charlotte's birthday? Perhaps Smegs was rushing to visit the surrogate 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Who had money on Haz talking about empathy and compassion? HFW "trusted" him to deliver their message 😂

'We must look beyond ourselves with empathy and compassion for those we know, and those we don't'

#

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Someone called Hazno No.6 earlier 😃
It made me think of this:
Polish_20210503_062827973.jpg

I wonder if Smeggy has one of those big white balls to chase him with 🤔😁

• Haha
Reactions: 49
So what was the real reason HW wasn't there? Not like her to miss a "global" event 🤔🤔🤔

🙄🙄🙄

My favourite comment:

He looks like he's on Centre Stage at Butlins 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Looks like Haznoballs was Haznomegs at #vaxlive ... he seems to have been there but no pics of her

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Looks like Haznoballs was Haznomegs at #vaxlive ... he seems to have been there but no pics of her

He's definitely thinking the whole aim of this event is to thank him isn't he. There must be something up as there's no way she'd miss it. No doubt the evil UK and racist RF have put her health at risk ignoring last weeks pap shot.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm not sure what's happened to Scobie but he seems to be fuming about something, was footage of him in the Discovery documentary? He's put out a couple of angry tweets and disallowed comments on them, but people are managing to have their say through Quote Tweets.

May 1st angry tweet

May 2nd angry tweet

Poor Scooby, he's in trouble with his boss I think, and she's probably cut him off and finished his short lived career.

edit: ah I think his meltdown is about the Daily Mail using him to say that Smegs was wrong about Merchie's titles the other day. Excellent! He will definitely be in her bad books for that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I suspect the baby is due very soon but she has to muddy the waters after her miscarriage claim. Any child born full term before the end of May would suggest that there was no miscarriage in July. If it was IVF I just can't see any Dr allowing another attempt before 6 weeks after the miscarriage, particularly at her age.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Trouble is, if they can’t make money then will PC relent and give them money? Or hang them out to dry to get her out of his life?
I'm sure Walmart or Costco is hiring; they can go stack shelves like normal people who are no royals but have kids to feed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
He's definitely thinking the whole aim of this event is to thank him isn't he. There must be something up as there's no way she'd miss it. No doubt the evil UK and racist RF have put her health at risk ignoring last weeks pap shot.
She's been overstuffed with a moonbump 😉😁

She has to keep up the pretence, must be agony for her to miss out and let Haz be the centre of attention.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
They must be fuming thatcin the UK a ahit ending to a TV show is taking all their headlines 🤣 I really think all the papers have got together to agree to freeze them out. This will be more painful especially to her than paying security herself

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.