Harry and Meghan #98 Haz & Megz threw a toddler's strop. Will their lying ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh,he has another shirt as well as his grey polo shirt.... well done that Haz.

I did think his smile was a bit wider and more natural on stage,without HW there .
She wasnt there as presumably the moonbump elastic band broke as she was leaving the house.....
Harry on stage giving some short remarks and a friendly wave for charideeeeee is actually what he is fairly good at. He likes pop music and hanging out backstage - the Concert for Diana was 'peak Harry' and he'd never looked happier. He's got maybe another 5 years of this until he loses the rest of his hair...

Hé has to do something and if this keeps him out of the UK, then fine.

Amazing that Meghan didn't turn up for a belly clutch in an Oscar-level gown though...

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Ignore the sugary tweet but the video!! They are standing but they Also they don’t look too engaged with H speech do they?

When I first the headlines on the DM I thought it reminded me of some of the clips from WW2 of a Hitler Nazi Youth Rally.

However if you look at the crowd, many are clapping half heartedly and hardly showing any interest with who is on stage.

Reactions: 27
When I first the headlines on the DM I thought it reminded me of some of the clips from WW2 of a Hitler Nazi Youth Rally.

However if you look at the crowd, many are clapping half heartedly and hardly showing any interest with who is on stage.
It also looks like a standing only gig, so they'd have no option but to stand.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
It also looks like a standing only gig, so they'd have no option but to stand.
There are chairs but at those events I imagine everyone is up on their feet for the majority of the concert anyway regardless of who is on stage! And it’s a group mentality if lots stand up others feel obliged too

Reactions: 20
Off topic but what an absolute shite ending. They ruined the whole thing having that half wit as H.
I am one of the few who liked the ending. In reality that's probably exactly how an investigation like that would end

Loved trust between them being restored too

Reactions: 13
She will probably get inserted when politicians are shown, Macron or similar.

This is actually partially happening because someone believed that pandering to her wims at the initial stages of their dating and marriage, would be a PR bust, a modern monarchy, progressive and new.
The smell of Charles is all present.
And like most of his PR maneuvers, this one backfired.
Scabies fighting their fight right now is probably the PR push, for his new, edited version of Finding Freebies, build up to create "novelty" for book.
Those that bought it, will wonder what else is "corrected. "

Reactions: 11
There are chairs but at those events I imagine everyone is up on their feet for the majority of the concert anyway regardless of who is on stage! And it’s a group mentality if lots stand up others feel obliged too
Standard for those gigs though, innit? Celebrity arrives on stage, everyone cheers wildly. And I've seen that the cheers and standing ovation from the audience of front-line workers came in when Hazza thanked the front-line workers. Funny that.

None of the other celebrities at VaxLive are desperate enough to send out PR saying 'Ben Affleck hit the stage to a standing ovation. He's popular! And available for corporate speaking gigs!'

ETA Agree with @Evangelina that the Megster has probably pre-recorded something with her usual 25 filters and vaseline over the lens. She doesn't like 'Live', hates HD cameras and loathes Other Peoples Events where she doesn't get to choose the final shots. So I guess she wasn't risking a dodgy moonbump moment live on camera but something on tape that she can control would work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I've asked on a past thread where the term 'Sugar' comes from, when describing a PHFW fanatic.
As I've had no answer to that question, I've come up with my own.
It's kind of Cockney rhyming slang.
Sugar lump = Chump

I thank you! :m

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I just saw a tweet saying that people will have to wait to see her do her bit remotely. I guess yesterday was the live recorded section snd the whole event will then be edited together ready for release. Cue her maj of monteshito spouting shite whilst clutching moonbump number 9 from the comfort of her supposed mansion.
Maybe, just maybe, her remote bit edited in will include her sitting in the mansion clutching a new born baby, which we won't be able to see because it will be wrapped up so tightly.
"This is the reason I couldn't attend. I so wanted to be with you but I went into labour but I watched the whole show from my birthing pool and you were all soooooo fabulous, I love you all"
Harry was out of the way so hasn't a clue what actually happened.

Now wouldn't that be good publicity!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
So Selena Gomez is HW running mate now? Seems like any fool can be in politics, she’s tweeting BoJo for vaccines - 1 where did she get the 113m number from? And 2nd piss off half the population haven’t even had their vaccines yet!! Stop preaching when I can guarantee you’re fully vaccinated and jumped the que due to being a celeb!

C5C9BE93-8B53-48C1-89D3-5ADE19067EB4.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
These sorts of big events, audiences do tend to applaud when someone new appears on the stage, likely why they don't look overly enthusiastic, you applaud even if you're not that bothered or paying attention. I wonder if SS helped arrange the audience too 🤔
Of course Has would be grinning he always looks happy when he can do an event on his own he has experience in standing up in front of crowds and being preachy jolly.

With the size of the bump seen both in the chicken coop and the recent papped merching walk unexpected photos out and about, I'm not sure HFW could get much bigger without it being twins. Couldn't risk any raised eyebrows now, could we? Plus, not being there means people will comment on her absence and they can't pass judgement

I don't know what's wrong with my keyboard, all these errors 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The reason Meghan didnt attend is because she was watching the "Line of Duty" finale.

And there's a quote from that show, made by the magnificent Vicky McClure as Kate Fleming which I think we would all like to say to Meghan or Harry,
"Now stop making a tit of yourself and piss off."

I vote we make Vicky McClure the Duchess of Nottingham.

• Haha
  • Heart
These sorts of big events, audiences do tend to applaud when someone new appears on the stage, likely why they don't look overly enthusiastic, you applaud even if you're not that bothered or paying attention. I wonder if SS helped arrange the audience too 🤔
Of course Has would be grinning he always looks happy when he can do an event on his own he has experience in standing up in front of crowds and being preachy jolly.

With the size of the bump seen both in the chicken coop and the recent papped merching walk unexpected photos out and about, I'm not sure HFW could get much bigger without it being twins. Couldn't risk any raised eyebrows now, could we? Plus, not being there means people will comment on her absence and they can't pass judgement

I don't know what's wrong with my keyboard, all these errors 😇
This VaxLive thing was actually an event to open the new SoFi Stadium at Inglewood, so lots of mutual backscratching all around. Good idea to invite fully vaccinated front-line workers along. The entertainment industry are desperate to get venues open again and crowds back. I saw a comment that La Markle was around but not on stage, but not sure if that is true or not. Anyway, I've found out that 'The Foo Fighters were joined by surprise guest Brian Johnson of AC/DC for a rendition of "Back in Black."' which is one of my favourite running tracks so there's that.

France 24 said this:

"The virus does not respect borders, and access to the vaccine cannot be determined by geography," added Harry, making his first in-person appearance at a major public event in California since moving last year to the United States with wife Meghan Markle, who did not appear.

ETA: Forgot to say that every single one of the celebrities need to disclose their own vaccination status, and how and when they got access to the vaccine, before they start telling people and Governments what to do. Journalists, please ask that question!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
JCMH “With compassion for those we know, and those we don't know."

As long as it doesn’t apply to your own family eh? What an effin hypocrite he is 🤬
JCMH...JUST EFF OFF!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
This VaxLive thing was actually an event to open the new SoFi Stadium at Inglewood, so lots of mutual backscratching all around. Good idea to invite fully vaccinated front-line workers along. The entertainment industry are desperate to get venues open again and crowds back. I saw a comment that La Markle was around but not on stage, but not sure if that is true or not. Anyway, I've found out that 'The Foo Fighters were joined by surprise guest Brian Johnson of AC/DC for a rendition of "Back in Black."' which is one of my favourite running tracks so there's that.

France 24 said this:

"The virus does not respect borders, and access to the vaccine cannot be determined by geography," added Harry, making his first in-person appearance at a major public event in California since moving last year to the United States with wife Meghan Markle, who did not appear.

ETA: Forgot to say that every single one of the celebrities need to disclose their own vaccination status, and how and when they got access to the vaccine, before they start telling people and Governments what to do. Journalists, please ask that question!
I love 'Back in Black'! That's a highlight from the do!

Saying "did not appear" is crafty, as that can be construed so differently. I wonder if what you've seen is correct and she was lurking around backstage somewhere. I guess it'd be good for her political ambitions to be seeing some of the line-up in the flesh, or for those not in the flesh, to hear that while she is so heavily pregnant, she was still there in support.

I second your requests to journalists, I loathe the preaching. Have you (the celebrity) been vaccinated, when did this happen, what health concerns enabled you to be bumped up the queue or was it your money/fame/doctor who knows the right people? I doubt any country that has the ability (and the heart) will do nothing when another is in distress (typing this, I find the verses of Keep The Home Fires Burning come to mind)

Reactions: 25
Smart Works just announced they hired a new Chair. The one page press release makes zero mention of La Douche. She's outta there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
So Selena Gomez is HW running mate now? Seems like any fool can be in politics, she’s tweeting BoJo for vaccines - 1 where did she get the 113m number from? And 2nd piss off half the population haven’t even had their vaccines yet!! Stop preaching when I can guarantee you’re fully vaccinated and jumped the que due to being a celeb!

View attachment 557210
I was due to get my vaccination on Friday but seeing as I've been told the UK should share I'll call up and cancel now. I could be wrong but haven't the UK government already announced they're donating vaccine anyway. But let's not let facts get in the way. And it's interesting the US waited until they've mainly been vaccinated themselves before calling for this 🤔 I totally agree with this happening but let's not forget the hypocrisy of people using a pandemic to make themselves relevant.

Right I'm off to listen to Selma's music if anyone could tell me one of her hit songs. Apart from being dumped by Justin Beiber I've never heard of her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Wouldn’t it be brilliant if a documentary was m

How the f does Selena Gomez know anything about anyone’s so called surplus vaccines , talk about jumping on the bandwagon to get publicity
BBC News - Covid vaccines: Boris Johnson pledges surplus to poorer countries at G7

This was pledged in Feb, long before the backslappers got involved.

I guess it can be seen as easy gains when countries confirm what has already been announced.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Selena Gomez can duck right off! I cant bear these celebrities getting involved in things that they don't give a tit about, just the payday off the back of it.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.