Harry and Meghan #98 Haz & Megz threw a toddler's strop. Will their lying ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently it's pro ... but so far pro that it markles itself by looking ridiculous, so it kind of backfired according to our intrepid brave reporters who were in the trenches taking one for the team. (mixed metaphors, but whatever🤪)
The bonus being that scoobie was in it and because of his addiction to word salad and refusal to speak plain Engllish he basically said that smeggy was lying. So he is having a bad day today fending off the sugars out for his blood. Bless dot dot dot :m:m:m
😀😀😂 what a lemon 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The fact that they are getting away without much scrutiny is becoming frustrating.
Lie about wedding, correct, not much outrage.
Now Scabies is "clarifying" correcting "misunderstandings" and fixing "mild mistakes. "
What happened?
They lied in front of official 17 million Americans+rest of the world, +word of mouth + social media numbers.
Their "repairs" are going to be seen by less than 10% of original viewers that are still spreading the initial sensationalist lies.
That's how wars are sold. Meanwhile their highly manipulative
"corrections" are just creating refutation sources against those like us here.
Yes, I'm ranting.
I feel like Harry is the only person that can fix this whole mess for good, but we know he won't. He needs to admit that he's in what seems like an emotionally abusive relationship and that he was tricked by her. As well as saying that he was only doing all these things to make his wife happy but he needs to apologise for being so disrespectful.

I would love it if Harry did an interview with Piers Morgan, ALONE. Then we'd all find out the truth behind why he did such things. It'd make headlines around the world for a couple of days so people would actually pay attention to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Apparently it's pro ... but so far pro that it markles itself by looking ridiculous, so it kind of backfired according to our intrepid brave reporters who were in the trenches taking one for the team. (mixed metaphors, but whatever🤪)
The bonus being that scoobie was in it and because of his addiction to word salad and refusal to speak plain Engllish he basically said that smeggy was lying. So he is having a bad day today fending off the sugars out for his blood. Bless dot dot dot :m:m:m
Aha, just what I wanted to hear! (y):LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I feel like Harry is the only person that can fix this whole mess for good, but we know he won't. He needs to admit that he's in what seems like an emotionally abusive relationship and that he was tricked by her. As well as saying that he was only doing all these things to make his wife happy but he needs to apologise for being so disrespectful.

I would love it if Harry did an interview with Piers Morgan, ALONE. Then we'd all find out the truth behind why he did such things. It'd make headlines around the world for a couple of days so people would actually pay attention to it.
Now Meghan has got him in LA Harry will be doing exactly as he's told.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I just saw an an ad for that Discovery+ doc; .....
I've lost track if the doc is pro or anti Harkles. Someone enlighten me🤯
Well, apparently it was pro Harkle BUT their body language experts decided they were telling the truth, even about the things which have since been disproved.
So they've ended up looking stoopid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I would love to be a fly on the wall in their mansion.
I can imagine Meghan pacing around manically reading articles from her phone "Suing them" "They're sued" "Oh, so sued" "Harry, are you taking this down?"

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Zero chances, even Lady C admits that Harry was always a problem. I have always known this, because ELF never sold me his brilliant PR, maybe because I was sick of Diana in 1991.
The press truly enjoys the shitstorm, the problem with that is that for the press its perfectly OK to push the Royal family back into a abusive relationship with the Harkles.
The Royals should forgive/ be controled/be above, if they are not, there is far less clickbait.
I don't see a single indicator that Harry is in a abusive relationship, the only thing I see is the identical pathological sense of grandiosity and entitlement that his mother had.
And he just found the perfect person, with identical values, to reach his goals, of revenge.
Piers dropped the ball, a majority of us here could find greater lies in the interview, he picked mostly minor things.
His book got #1after that, so whatever his motives he didn't do enough. Fear probably.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Feels like a storm brewing from Montestinko (Feel it in me waters obvs). Last week they were far too quiet considering all the goings-on. Perhaps they finally realised that trying to upstage other Royal events doesn't go down well for them? Or maybe I've just missed something major?

Reactions: 33
Zero chances, even Lady C admits that Harry was always a problem. I have always known this, because ELF never sold me his brilliant PR, maybe because I was sick of Diana in 1991.
The press truly enjoys the shitstorm, the problem with that is that for the press its perfectly OK to push the Royal family back into a abusive relationship with the Harkles.
The Royals should forgive/ be controled/be above, if they are not, there is far less clickbait.
I don't see a single indicator that Harry is in a abusive relationship, the only thing I see is the identical pathological sense of grandiosity and entitlement that his mother had.
And he just found the perfect person, with identical values, to reach his goals, of revenge.
Piers dropped the ball, a majority of us here could find greater lies in the interview, he picked mostly minor things.
His book got #1after that, so whatever his motives he didn't do enough. Fear probably.
That's also true. Abusive relationship or not, he has been used though. I think his wife definitely brought out the worst in him, like you say those goals of revenge. Maybe you're right though, because, unlike most abuse victims, he was warned about his wife by so many people in his life. His brother, grandfather, most of his friends, and none of them managed to get through to him.

Who's ELF?

The problem now though is that even if the RF cut them out for good (including titles, line of succession, etc.), they're still a huge threat to the monarchy because they won't shut up.

Reactions: 25
That's also true. Abusive relationship or not, he has been used though. I think his wife definitely brought out the worst in him, like you say those goals of revenge. Maybe you're right though, because, unlike most abuse victims, he was warned about his wife by so many people in his life. His brother, grandfather, most of his friends, and none of them managed to get through to him.

Who's ELF?

The problem now though is that even if the RF cut them out for good (including titles, line of succession, etc.), they're still a huge threat to the monarchy because they won't shut up.
Sadly the nature of abusive relationships means even the closest of family and friends can't always get through. I was engaged to my abuser and family were very concerned but I was oblivious to them trying to tell me it was a bad situation. Only with hindsight did everything become clear but being in the midst of it all it went over my head.

Not that I think that's likely to be the case with Haz. I think he gives as good as he gets from Peg - he's not a poor misled monkey. She's encouraged this side of him to come out but it was there all along. They play off each other in the worst way hence this ever-growing mess they're in. I imagine they bounce ideas off each other and constantly assure one another that they're in the right. Being locked up in their mansion cut off from the world as they appear to be it must be like an echo chamber of them bigging each other up.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Feels like a storm brewing from Montestinko (Feel it in me waters obvs). Last week they were far too quiet considering all the goings-on. Perhaps they finally realised that trying to upstage other Royal events doesn't go down well for them? Or maybe I've just missed something major?
I do wonder whether Harry's fleeting visit for the funeral opened his eyes to how badly they have gone down in the UK

Reactions: 48
I wonder how much time they spend together? Are they imprisoned in their own home? I was flicking through deuxmoi IG story earlier with all the celeb sightings people send in and it struck me that there are never any of number 6 or his wife. Either nobody cares (despite there being lots of sightings of pretty uninteresting celebs) or nobody ever sees them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I do wonder whether Harry's fleeting visit for the funeral opened his eyes to how badly they have gone down in the UK
He should have realised that as soon as Prince Philip passed. In the year Harry has been out of the UK, not once did he visit to see his grandparents, or even his own father for that matter. How does that look to most British people? He didn't make the effort to visit even though he has the means to do so, he did the interview whilst his grandfather was practically on death's door, and no doubt he would have been told how bad Philip's condition was but even then he still didn't bother to visit in that last month of his life.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
He should have realised that as soon as Prince Philip passed. In the year Harry has been out of the UK, not once did he visit to see his grandparents, or even his own father for that matter. How does that look to most British people? He didn't make the effort to visit even though he has the means to do so, he did the interview whilst his grandfather was practically on death's door, and no doubt he would have been told how bad Philip's condition was but even then he still didn't bother to visit in that last month of his life.
I do wonder how much he knows - or is allowed to know - what is going on in the UK. He seems to spend his time shut up in the mansion and the US tv channels only show their news and nothing much else going on in the world. She probably told him that they were overreacting over the condition of Prince Philip and he would probably be fine. It probably came as a shock that he actually died.

• Wow

Who's ELF?

ELF= Edward Lane Fox, the man in the shadows which basically created Harry the hero, Harry the fun loving lad, and in the background is basically the brain of Invictus.
Removing their titles would sabotage their monetary gains, their marketability, and make everything they already did pointless, because nobody can use them for name dropping.
Would they talk, of course all the time, so does Paul Burell, how relevant is what he says?
For someone in a abusive relationship, Harry is way to much of a willing participant, even a instigator.
There are no documents in the media that Megan was even once overruled by him, in favor of his family regardless if papwalks, commonwealth service tantrums, overshadowing even small children, BTW he actually did it today, so his victim hood is highly suspect to me.
Time will tell, ideally a major scandal will happen which will expose them, and render them irrelevant like Andrew.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
They'll be busy busy busy. Can you imagine trying to put PWB through his paces for the vax event? This is a guy who never mastered "Bah bah Black Sheep" (or is THAT cancelled too). Getting him camera/microphone ready will be a nightmare.

• Haha
ELF= Edward Lane Fox, the man in the shadows which basically created Harry the hero, Harry the fun loving lad, and in the background is basically the brain of Invictus.
Removing their titles would sabotage their monetary gains, their marketability, and make everything they already did pointless, because nobody can use them for name dropping.
Would they talk, of course all the time, so does Paul Burell, how relevant is what he says?
For someone in a abusive relationship, Harry is way to much of a willing participant, even a instigator.
There are no documents in the media that Megan was even once overruled by him, in favor of his family regardless if papwalks, commonwealth service tantrums, overshadowing even small children, BTW he actually did it today, so his victim hood is highly suspect to me.
Time will tell, ideally a major scandal will happen which will expose them, and render them irrelevant like Andrew.
I do wonder why they dont have their titles taken away. It seems the best thing to do to get rid of them as all the time she is Duchess of Sussex she will milk it for all its worth.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.