Harry and Meghan #98 Haz & Megz threw a toddler's strop. Will their lying ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is both hilarious and vomit-inducing at the same time. Life on planet Smeg. I wonder how much is true? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
During Megxit, Harry said they tried to speak to the Queen but were blocked from doing so by her aides and yet Meghan makes out she can just call her as and when she wants to - when she heard about Prince Philip, before the funeral, etc. They do seem to have a problem getting their stories straight and sticking to the same narrative. It was the same during the interview when Meghan said there were several conversations when she was pregnant with Archie about what colour his skin was going to be and yet when Oprah spoke to Harry about it, it was one conversation when they first got together before they were even married.
I think PWB was telling the truth. What I wonder, if he is telling the truth, what does he think when she is lying. Why bother to be honest, if it doesnโ€™t bother you she lies. Even a dimwit would notice. Maybe after he speaks, all energy is useful and he goes blank until battery recharges

• Haha
Reactions: 16
is it normal for the book to be marked down in the pre-order phase? Itโ€™s listed on UK Amazon as ยฃ9.99. link below, hope it works!

Amazon product
I have this image in my head of book sales being relayed to the 'author' via an online bar chart which increases in real time with sales. Megs loosing sleep pressing refresh, finally a sale comes through and the bar grows. She gets a text on her phone "I've just pre-ordered your book sweetie, so proud of you, Love Mummy Dorito".

One can dream!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A friend of mine is is in Michigan. She's 31and had both jabs now. I asked about it and she said it went from 65+ to 55+ to 16+. Some of my daughter's friends in the U.S. have had theirs and they're 16. So no queue-jumping for Hazno most likely as it doesn't seem to have been necessary.
Same in Texas. Everyone that wanted one has it. Now they are trying to convince the anti-vaccines. Walk in clinics now

Reactions: 11

Why is the media so scared of Meghan? CNN should not be silenced and should grow a set.
I wouldnt give her that much credit... it's the woke brigade they are scared of... I can only imagine complaints flooding in, same like with Piers - they got record complaints, so 'had to do something'... but I bet half of those complaining didnt even watched/read it.. just jumped on the bandwagon re suicide prevention.. (which is really dangerous IMHO as real cases are being overlooked because of attention whores like M)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am sure this was said before (soorryy Ladies, it is hard to catch up!) but-

my son would find this the most boring book ever! ๐Ÿคฃ

Kids love a good story, something to look at- this book is basically for parents??? but as a parent I would not pay 13.99 for like 6 pages full of word salad :p:sick: I much rather spend that money on a nice toy for my kid.

This is both hilarious and vomit-inducing at the same time. Life on planet Smeg. I wonder how much is true? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh good god, what a load of absolute tripe!!! I think itโ€™s HWโ€™s โ€˜truthโ€™ as told to her PR amidst demands for positive coverage!!

I thought that LA was still locked down like the rest of the world? A giant party during a pandemic? This has Kim kardashianโ€™s birthday levels of unrelateable.

is it normal for the book to be marked down in the pre-order phase? Itโ€™s listed on UK Amazon as ยฃ9.99. link below, hope it works!

Amazon product
Don't you mean 'markled down' !

Anyone else find it kind of gross that she's depicted Hazno as a soldier coming back from deployment when he's not been involved in the military for ages???
Yep it's all he's got. Apart from the title.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Spare a thought for all the poor sods who are going to be gifted that book for Fatherโ€™s Day ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ One loon has bought a 100 copies!! They seem to have more money than sense ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ They might as well set up a direct debit to her account ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I really hope that Prince William and Catherine are sniggering over all the headlines and jokes at the expense of HFEW this morning, and are not at all concerned.

Reactions: 22

๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ and brace ourselves tattlers as there will be PR puff crap spewing all over the internet showing all her friends and their expensive gifts which us mere mortals can only dream of. Can hardly wait, I will need a drink that day, or knowing Megabitch, weeks as she will milk it forever. A true lovefest Iโ€™m sure.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
This is your bench
that I tied you on
you are my hostage now
take care of the crow

• Haha
I wanted Tiaras, dangly earrings, a crown

I wanted the biggest posh Palace in town

I thought I'd be top of the royal family tree

I thought the Brits wanted me, me, me, ME.

But instead, William and Kate and her Maj Lilibet

are all getting ratings higher than those I get

They won't take back the titles 'cos that'll make them look mean

And in my alternative court I intend to be Queen

If things turn against me or get a little bit hard

I'll trump them again and play the race card.

No one can stop me, this game I have won

Because my golden ticket is Princess Diana's son.

When the Tattlers discovered my moonbump stash

To the safety of Canada I made a quick dash

My ego and confidence couldn't be any bigger

But I think Ive hidden that I'm a gold digger

The world thinks Im amazing Ive fooled everyone

And as my meal ticket Ive got a daughter and son
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Watch out she will plagiarise your poem with a few changes
Claiming it all came to her in a dream she rushed to Archies(Haznoโ€™s) toy box for crayons to draw pictures unfortunately the drawings were a poor effort of stick man

Don't mock 75 yr olds bubba ...

๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Daily Star article today raises concerns that Smeg's being "stalked" as she was papped without her consent dropping Farchy off at school. OMG! Farchy's face in view!! Smeg and Farchy's safety could be compromised! Leave them alone! (Article by Naomi Adedokun).... Daft Bint didn't wonder how a short-arse with chicken-legs could heft that swaying huge photoshopped child onto her foam bump with one hand and carry on walking and smirking in bedroom slippers.

@TheMusician posted earlier on this thread that "Hazzno's behaviour over the last 2 years has emphasised how problematic his mother's behaviour was. ... Saint Diana's image is getting tainted now".
How ironic that Hazzno has single-handedly begun to destroy the carefully preserved iconic status of the dead parent who he carries around to gain sympathy. His cooperation with Netflix and possessive shrouding of himself in her memory has brought the bones of the real Diana to the surface for all to see. The RF covered for her just like they covered for him, but that protection is gone now and look what's happened.
Diana' died in 1997 and was left in peace for about 22 years, her image carefully guarded and Charles taking the flak along with Camilla.
Hazzno inadvertently Markled his own mother by using her to damage the Royal Family. This proves beyond doubt that H&M corrupt everything they touch. Even when it's unintentional like this with Diana, they really are the kiss of death.
The upside for Charles is that people maybe realise he's not the monster he was portrayed and this could be why he's a bit more popular now? This popularity however small will be unwelcome news for Hazzno. It's called the law of unintended consequences ๐Ÿ˜†
Well, I've just seen that Bill Gates is getting divorced. I wonder if Harry's wife will be setting her sights on being the new Mrs Gates.
We can but pray...

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Spare a thought for all the poor sods who are going to be gifted that book for Fatherโ€™s Day ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ One loon has bought a 100 copies!! They seem to have more money than sense ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ They might as well set up a direct debit to her account ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Waiting till it goes in the 5 for a pound bin to go with my buy one get 10 free of Phillip Schofields book
Which came in handy as a step stool so I could reach the worktop(I am not very tall)
Did originally think they would be handy in the toilet roll shortage but thought do I really what any pages from that book touching my back side๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.