Harry and Meghan #98 Haz & Megz threw a toddler's strop. Will their lying ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is both hilarious and vomit-inducing at the same time. Life on planet Smeg. I wonder how much is true? 😂

At least for this one she hasnt had her Passport confiscated and could fly to New York if she wanted to......
Oh wait ......

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I never saw this children's book coming (not sure why as she has the ability to merch anything) as I always view her as the baby eating bishop of Bath and Wells!

This is your bench
to reflect on the life
you've shat down the pan
for your delusional wife!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
"Penguin Random House, among other initiatives, asked all employees to read Ibram X. Kendi’s “How To Be an Anti-Racist.”
Also the distributors of White Fragility
The bought Simon & Schuster.
The CEO
Guess Megsy will get her bestseller, it's mandatory and very easy with the right publisher and the appropriate theme behind it.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Another line from ' the book'

‘This is your bench, Where life begins, For you and our son our baby, our kin.’

'Kin' who uses that word today? Certainly not in a children's book.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I am sure this was said before (soorryy Ladies, it is hard to catch up!) but-

my son would find this the most boring book ever! 🤣

Kids love a good story, something to look at- this book is basically for parents??? but as a parent I would not pay 13.99 for like 6 pages full of word salad :p:sick: I much rather spend that money on a nice toy for my kid.
Excuse you it has 40 pages - you're forgetting the title page(s) and covers 😉 I agree, it does look more like it's aimed at parents, what with the "our son" and so on. It's amazing just how few words you can get on one page and still be an 'author' 😂

is it normal for the book to be marked down in the pre-order phase? It’s listed on UK Amazon as £9.99. link below, hope it works!

Amazon product
Amazon isn't the only place you can find it on special...! 😂
Screenshot_20210505-174516.png

"Inspiring rhyming text" my hat.

Wait....wait......

I HAVE IT!!!! 🔍💡

She wants to be the next Charlie Mackesy!!

The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse has spent, what, over 50 weeks on the Sunday Times Bestsellers top ten, he's been doing illustrations on Instagram all through lockdown and he's involved with Camilla's Reading Room...!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
People don't read past the headline.
Job jobbed, she's in the media, overshadowing Kate, and whoever has something to say from the Royal side.
Article about XYZ Royal, insert Megsy, the default of modern media articles.
The temporary scrutiny will be mostly British, and a few final sane leftovers in other media.
Meanwhile your average Brit is getting angry at the Royals for allowing this.
Hint its not 1970s anymore.
I honestly think that the RF are giving her enough rope to hang herself. She's a disaster zone and they know it. I comfort myself with the knowledge that the RF have the best legal advice and they have a plan up their sleeved for the old cow. As for PWB I suspect they have a plan for him too. You don't live to be almost 100,, rule a nation for over 70 years without having a few tricks up your sleeve to ease the bumps along the way. In the case of PWBFW moon bumps...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Ironically the definition of Kin is ’one’s family & relations ‘ 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Reminds me of The Beverly Hillbillies!

"
Well now it's time to say good bye to Meghan and all her kin.
And they would like to thank you folks fer kindly droppin in.
You're all invited back next week to this locality
To have a heapin helpin of their hospitality

Hillbilly that is. Set a spell, Take your shoes off.

Y'all come back now, y'hear?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

I say kin, tis a favourite word of mine (kith and kin rolls off the tongue most fabulously 🤓) 🙈 but then I grew up on ye olde children's books of the early parts of the 20th century and earlier, and Robin Hood and King Arthur...probably explains it
Saying that, I'm not sure I would ever use it in such a way. And it doesn't feel like it works in the scansion (is it meant to be poetry at this point?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Seriously, a Johnny-come-lately, divorced, aging former cable actress brought up in rented, cramped, dingy flats felt ‘shunted off’ at Kensington Palace!

Where did such a grifter get her sense of entitlement and grandiosity ?

She should have been kept in the pig sty for all the porkies she has told

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Only bench I want to know about it her standing in court
I saw an article saying how benches mean so much to the couple, dating back to their video on making sure everyone votes. Fingers crossed the next bench she sees is the one in court

Reactions: 14
Tbh this is what Meghan has always dreamed of - being able to put her name all over stuff and have it fly off the shelves because of who she is. She may not have the tiaras and palaces but she has global fame and the ability to trade off a royal title. In fact 'Meghan, Duchess of Sussex' sounds better than 'HRH The Duchess of Sussex' - it has Diana, Princess of Wales vibes (although the Palace should insist that she goes by The Duchess of Sussex only). The thought honestly makes me so angry. I'm trying to just laugh at her but she really is the cat who got the cream, and destroyed two families in the process.
I don't see how anyone can stop her using the title unless they remove Harry's and abolish his qualification to be in line to the Throne.

Harry is a Prince. She's Princess Harry.
It will be misused as Princess Meghan.
And he was created Duke on his wedding day. So she is Duchess.

At least she isnt using the Princess title.
Or mis-using it.

Small mercies?

Come on Charles. Come back from your retreat in Wales, schedule an appointment with Boris and your mother and get an act of parliament sorted while the Conservative party have a majority.

Use his public announcement of no longer wishing to be a working Royal as the reason.

If you resign from your job you lose your salary, job title and perks.
Simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Terrible value! Especially when you can get the much more appropriate 'That's Not My Princess' for just £4.99.
Those books are great think I must have read all of them a trillion times to the 2 grandchildren

• Heart
Reactions: 9
its all bollox, nana.
Even those 4 guys who do the zoom body language sessions talk shyte because they explain all the little signals and why they show the person is lying and then follow up with a possible reason they might be telling the truth.

Joking aside, the best way we can tell is by finding proof of what actually happened.
And let's face it, Piers said there were 17 lies in that interview and when Tatters started listing them we got way beyond 17 and all of them have been shown as lies.
Yes I agree with you bloody experts ,so called its amazing what a bundle of dollars can do for your "professionalism" stupid bastards but, thanks to you Chita its a lesson learned by an old coffin dodger. xxx

Reactions: 4
The PR crap says this book is her first , implying there's more to come God help us! If this goes the way of their other ventures, down the proverbial toilet, I don't think anybody would sign them up for another book .
look at the hype around Netflix and Spotify, massive deals supposedly, and nothing more since. Nose dived and found to have not creativity or talent. I bet they've been dropped.

Reactions: 18
FFS how can you write a book about parent/child bonding when the kid is not even two years old? Meghan has seen all the positive press about William and Kate with their children and gone into overdrive to try and do one better by whipping her ghost writers into action; Meghan is clearly jealous of Will and Kate and the wonderful relationship they have with their children; she needs to get anger/control management therapy and learn to chill out.

Its a case of "anything you can do, I can do better, I can do anything better than you, yes I can, no you can't, yes I can, yes I can, yes I caaaaan!"

From Harry Get Your Gun

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"Penguin Random House, among other initiatives, asked all employees to read Ibram X. Kendi’s “How To Be an Anti-Racist.”
Also the distributors of White Fragility
The bought Simon & Schuster.
The CEO
Guess Megsy will get her bestseller, it's mandatory and very easy with the right publisher and the appropriate theme behind it.
Penguin Random House are utter bastards who claimed furlough payments from the Treasury and then went on to make a massive profit in 2020 as people had more time to read.

They’re not paying a bean of it back, but their major competitors like the Hachette Group, Pan Macmillan and Bloomsbury all are. Harper Collins never claimed furlough money in the first place saying it would be immoral to when they knew last year would be a boom for them. Yep, Harper Collins owned by Rupert Murdoch! You must be a real bottom feeder of a company when Murdoch out decents you.

Their CEO in the UK, Tom Weldon, is a woke wanker who spouts on about equality but went on record at a company conference saying he wanted a company of younger people. It’s like Logan’s Run, working for them. If you make it to 50 Weldon will have you taken out the back of their fancy office and shot!

He’ll be strutting around with an almighty erection to publish this toss from Smegan however. 🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
It's really starting to piss me off now that she can market herself as a Duchess but throw the RF under the bleeping Oprah bus.

• Angry
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.