Harry and Meghan #98 Haz & Megz threw a toddler's strop. Will their lying ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love is blind.......he does love her. Shes an absolute nightmare, nasty too.

He will be back in his Mums old home , Kensington Palace, on his own in 3 or 4 yrs time, undergoing a divorce....
I seem to be losing the bet I made with myself that the divorce would kick off by yr 3 of their marriage. I hadn’t really expected the LA plan to go into high gear so quickly and so dramatically, nor had I expected her to fake a 2nd pregnancy so... i think he will move to Botswana or possibly some Caribbean BVI to be royal patron of the local yacht and polo clubs and fade into oblivion.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Here is the book
That will fall flat on its face
Markle thinks she can write
But that’s just not the case

Here is the book
That no one will buy
It‘s a big pile of tit
Every page is a lie

Here is the book
That you won’t buy your nieces
It’ll end up in the bin
All shredded to pieces

Here is the book
That should never have been written
So, a quick deal was made
To stop men’s cocks getting bitten

• Haha
Reactions: 49
How long is the Audiobook version (narrated by herself you know). It's a kids book, so ... 30 seconds?

Wonder if a deal has been done with Netflix over the rights to an animated version.

Absolute brilliant sport over on twatter tonight winding up the sussex squad loons over it.
WHAAT?
You mean she's doing a voiceover?
She does voiceovers?
Who knew.
As she's too shy to mention it, you'd think her husband would have put her name forward.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Has anyone else been trying to figure out lines to rhyme with penis ladder or is it just me?

(In my neck of the woods, a slingshot is called a Gadder but I'd prob be the only one to know that.)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has anyone else been trying to figure out lines to rhyme with penis ladder or is it just me?

(In my neck of the woods, a slingshot is called a Gadder but I'd prob be the only one to know that.)
Bladder?
Had her?
Madder?
Sadder?
Yadda Yadda?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As she climbed her way up the penis ladder
And up onto the roof
She fired at the RF with her gadder
And later told her troof.

(A gadder is a slingshot for any Tattlers who are not from the East Midlands of Blighty)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Adder, fatter, padder (as in padding.... yeah, totally made that one up), gladder, sadder, badder... and the perfect finale for our starlet : madder. :):p

Reactions: 11
Thread Suggestion

Harry & Meghan #99 - Poet Smeggy thinks she can write - except it’s just a big pile of sh*te

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Adder, fatter, padder (as in padding.... yeah, totally made that one up), gladder, sadder, badder... and the perfect finale for our starlet : madder. :):p

I posted my bit featuring a gadder.

I think Ted Hughes or Stevie Smith would be rather jellus.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So in terms of the box ticking, this might qualify for rhe "children's productions" that they claimed their production company or the foundation or both would create? Please God forbid that this turns into some ridiculous woke cartoony kiddo series or she gets invited onto Sesame street (nah - they'd have to pay her and PBS don't have that sort of budget).

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Wilfred Owen will be turning his grave at these efforts! 🤣

Every single attempt at poetry here is better than that tripe Smegz put out!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wilfred Owen will be turning his grave at these efforts! 🤣

Every single attempt at poetry here is better than that tripe Smegz put out!
Hers has been years in the planning though.

We rattled ours off faster than she can roast a chicken.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I assume the army uniform is US as they are appealing to the USA for this potential Pulitzer Prize winner.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve done more looking into The Bench, and I have issues with it as someone who has studied children’s literature and earned a Master’s degree in library science.

1) Not every book is for every child, that’s fine. HOWEVER, you cannot publicize a book saying that you hope it’s inclusive and resonant with every family, no matter their makeup, and have it be only for fathers and sons. Are foster parents going to be depicted? What about moms who have to fill the role of both mom and dad? Are female children depicted at all? (I haven’t seen all the illustrations). Market the book for what it is- a racially inclusive Father and Son book.

2) There are so many books of much higher caliber that get much less attention. MM has NOT reinvented the wheel here. In fact, she is flooding the market with her celebrity puff piece, preventing authors who have actually spent years and years perfecting their work from getting noticed.

3) One of the crucial aspects for a successful children’s book is either uproarious entertainment/humor, or for the child to emotionally connect. They need to be provided with “windows, mirrors and doors,” opportunities to see themselves reflected, see others unlike themselves and learn about it, and step through those “learning doors.” (Yes that’s a 2 cent explanation of a more complex academic concept!). MM hasn’t done that. Children won’t connect to this. Ok, a 1 pg illustration of a parent coming home from deployment/training (talk about gender stereotypes, would’ve subverted those myself but OK)... nope, not enough. There’s just nothing to grab onto. What a vanity piece.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Up the penis ladder
Like a death adder🐍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
preventing authors who have actually spent years and years perfecting their work from getting noticed.
They have done this so many times: how many highly educated and specifically qualified tv/film professionals would give their right arm to get handed these Hollywood gigs that these two have literally assumed unto thenselves? The wealthy elitist nepotism that was uncovered in 2019 with the stars and hyper wealthy hedge fund dudes paying to get their "don't you know who I am/who my dad/mom is" kids into prestigious universities (many in Cali like USC) is so rife in the US, it is quite gross. Even in this day and age of so-called equality-focused wokeism. This piece of tripe wouldn't have made it to any publisher had it not been for the DoS label that she married into (ie didn't earn) and yes it probably bumped some legit author off the list. It is infuriating.
Great post btw.
Super interesting about the windows, mirrors, doors thing. Thank you!

Reactions: 26
Totally agree - I think PWB was in the slimmed down version and now won't be. I also think PWBW played her cards veery stupidly
I agree but I think at some stage before that interview he had been told that was he no longer in the slimmed down monachy OR that his wife won’t be. Something set them off and the urgency and blackmailing of demanding to have Archie and baby girl titles before Charles ascends the throne makes me think that way. it was obvious to me that they wanted those titles NOW from the Queen rather than wait for PC. Why not just wait if they knew they were part of the slimmed down monachy. I know she wants it now but to do such an explosive interview, there must have been a reason behind it. Revenge, blackmail, all of that but why then and not later. They knew already at the time of that interview or at least were aware of the possibility, now hopefully there is zero chance. This would not be the first time the RF have had to endure blackmail from these two dimwits, hopefully the RF have realised that narcs like her never ever stop. They just keep breaking their word and keep on coming back demanding more. Its up to you to put an end to it, no matter the consequences.

Old post from fb newsfeed. When you see something like this it really brings it home that JCMH is as much use as a chocolate teapot.
View attachment 558964
This is so great, thanks for posting. I do know Jon Bon Jovi as my kids were big fans of his band so I got to listen to a lot of their work. They did a number of songs for the teenage western movies, can’t remember their names now. But good to know at least some of their favs have turned out to be good human beings, not like Selena and co.

Harry doesn’t paint remember, he got his art teacher to do it for him 😆
Oh isn’t it Archie illustrations. I meman he is the new Van Gogh.

Harry doesn’t paint remember, he got his art teacher to do it for him 😆
Oh isn’t it Archie illustrations. I mean he is the new Van Gogh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Any monkey can write a book (sic). That's not a racist comment ... I mean that. It's just a figure of speech. I don't want to go down the Danny Baker route and get sacked by the BBC. But, any monkey can write a book, all a publisher needs is a 'name'. That's how most people become an 'author'. It seems to be the vogue these days to tell your friends you've 'written a book'. My belief is that it's just an ego-trip. Unless you are the next Ernest Hemmingway, don't f*cking bother. Know what I mean? 'Writing' a book for kids really is a race to the bottom, I mean David Walliams the so-called 'comedian' does that ... holy Chr1st. When will this woman stop?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.