Harry and Meghan #98 Haz & Megz threw a toddler's strop. Will their lying ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh this is what Meghan has always dreamed of - being able to put her name all over stuff and have it fly off the shelves because of who she is. She may not have the tiaras and palaces but she has global fame and the ability to trade off a royal title. In fact 'Meghan, Duchess of Sussex' sounds better than 'HRH The Duchess of Sussex' - it has Diana, Princess of Wales vibes (although the Palace should insist that she goes by The Duchess of Sussex only). The thought honestly makes me so angry. I'm trying to just laugh at her but she really is the cat who got the cream, and destroyed two families in the process.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I really hope that Prince William and Catherine are sniggering over all the headlines and jokes at the expense of HFEW this morning, and are not at all concerned.
Hope so because everyone else seems to be. She is trending BUT a lot of it is negative and jokes at her expense. It’s still trending which is a pity but some of the jokes etc are really very funny. And please a suger bought 100 copies. Are they deluded, who does that, fanatics. She better be careful fanatics like them can turn on you at a flick of a switch, just ask John Lennon.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
FFS how can you write a book about parent/child bonding when the kid is not even two years old? Meghan has seen all the positive press about William and Kate with their children and gone into overdrive to try and do one better by whipping her ghost writers into action; Meghan is clearly jealous of Will and Kate and the wonderful relationship they have with their children; she needs to get anger/control management therapy and learn to chill out.

Reactions: 28
View attachment 559110Ignoring the Capitalisation of 'My Love' 'And' but the lowercase 'our beautiful boy' which irks me but shouldn't, I wanna know why the wife looks like the wife but darker, H is a ginger soldier (meouchie) but they appear to have involved a blond haired boy....whose child is that based on? Why haven't they based it on Archie?
I think the wife got sprayed with cuprinol when they sprayed the window boxes... they're the same colour. Also the bench drawing is making my eyes bleed. I fink that PWBFW has been playing with the paints. Someone please remove them from her and put them away in a very high cupboard where short arse can't reach them ever again.
Oh dear lord there's another book coming
... the relationship with mothers and daughters. I'm going to vom. Just marry Bill Gates in the chicken coop and duck off out of our lives. PWB can duck off as well. Go on , the pair of you. Off you duck!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Anyone else find it kind of gross that she's depicted Hazno as a soldier coming back from deployment when he's not been involved in the military for ages???
Yes....its odd use of time/reinventing history.

Harry wasnt a soldier when Archie was born, so why is the father figure wearing a uniform?

And....fascinating childcare strategy. Leave child in the garden to be picked up by strangers, whilst you watch from inside the house!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s finally gone full Fergie!! It’s good that she’s finally doing something to earn some money - the “poem” is utterly terrible, but she can rely on the sugars to shell out £13 a pop for her drivel. Realistically this is all that’s left for her to generate some cash - quick and dirty souvenirs they can whip up to bleed their fans of cash.

Yes....its odd use of time/reinventing history.

Harry wasnt a soldier when Archie was born, so why is the father figure wearing a uniform?
...a US military uniform, too, I think? WEIRD.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Just wondering how many ruddy sugars are there. Surely there must be more who dislike the pair than idolise them. Maybe a social media takeover is getting due

Reactions: 12

“The baby shower will be a classy affair – there will be no expense spared,”
We’re told Harry, and Meghan’s mum Doria, have been doing most of the organising and are making sure the 39-year-old former actress gets everything she asks for. “Harry has been very hands-on with the planning,” says the insider. “He’s teamed up with Doria and a couple of Meg’s friends to make sure it’ll be a day to remember. He wants his wife to feel like a proper princess from beginning to end, even though he won’t be there for the majority of the party – it’ll be a girls-only day, but he’ll probably pop in towards the end. He wants to make sure it’s a five-star affair with all the food, music, pampering and ambience she likes – plus a few special surprises.”

bleeping hell pussy whipped or what!! 😁

Not that I believe any of that shite.
Imagine Hazno organising a baby shower with Smeggy shouting instructions at him. What a dogs life that man must live now 😁 the PR person who wrote this drivel should start writing for Mills and Boon 😄 they seem determined to turn Haz into a romantic hero....... bizarre

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Warby? Really? Queen's BENCH? Something stinks here.

P.S. Good find 👍🏻
There is no way the appeal would be heard so quickly or that Warby would be the judge for an appeal of a decision he made. I wonder if it is just to decide costs? Since I believe ANL are appealing it will be a fart in the wind and just be lumped in with the appeal I guess. Not a lawyer so could be wrong. Let's ask The Bench as although she isn't a lawyer either, she likes to think she played one on tv... but she didnt do that either. She was a paralegal with an extraordinary corner office, wardrobe and filing skills

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
There is no way the appeal wod be heard so quickly or that Warby wod be the judge for an appeal of a decision he made. I wonder if it is just to decide costs? Since I believe ANL are appealing it will be a fart in the wind and just be lumped in with the appeal I guess. Not a lawyer so could be wrong. Let's ask The Bench as although she isn't a lawyer either she like to think she played one on tv... but she didnt do that either. She was a paralegal with an extraordinary corner office, wardrobe and filing skills
The article I saw said about costs and if anl can proceed with appeal. Hearing at 10.30 and due to last 2 hours

Reactions: 10
She’s finally gone full Fergie!! It’s good that she’s finally doing something to earn some money - the “poem” is utterly terrible, but she can rely on the sugars to shell out £13 a pop for her drivel. Realistically this is all that’s left for her to generate some cash - quick and dirty souvenirs they can whip up to bleed their fans of cash.

...a US military uniform, too, I think? WEIRD.
It seems quite dated and old fashioned too - father returning from war while wife is the little lady waiting at home for her man. Also what is the purple thing on the floor? H's special pills?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Can't wait for the reviews in the British media. The book is going to be slated. Utter tripe

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ooh Ross King and Lorraine just "wondering" if the proceeds of the book are for "charidy"😂😂... Ya the Sussex bank account charity... So far no mention of a charity benefitting, which is unusual according to them..... ( Nudge nudge wink wink)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Is this the first Harkle project where they haven't told us it's a 'Million dollar deal'?

Harper Collins must have told her straight not to put out any nonsense figures in her PR.

It will sell enough just due to the publicity, Oprah, and fitting the 'woke' category for libraries and book recommendation lists. Doubt anyone will ever read a copy to an actual living child...

'The Tattle Bumper Book of Bench Poetry' on the other hand would bring great happiness to the universe. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.