Harry and Meghan #98 Haz & Megz threw a toddler's strop. Will their lying ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex's first children's book, The Bench, beautifully captures the special relationship between father and son, as seen through a mother's eyes. The book's storytelling and illustration give us snapshots of shared moments that evoke a deep sense of warmth, connection, and compassion.

This is your bench
Where you'll witness great joy.
From here you will rest
See the growth of our boy.

In The Bench, Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex, touchingly captures the evolving and expanding relationship between father and son and reminds us of the many ways that love can take shape and be expressed in a modern family.

Evoking a deep sense of warmth, connection, and compassion, The Duchess's debut children's book gives us a window into shared and enduring moments between a diverse group of fathers and sons-moments of peace and reflection, trust and belief, discovery and learning, and comfort and nurture.

Working in watercolour for the first time, Caldecott-winning, bestselling illustrator Christian Robinson expands on his signature style to bring joy and softness to the pages, reflecting the beauty of a father's love through a mother's eyes.

With a universal message, this thoughtful and heartwarming read-aloud is destined to be treasured by families for generations to come.”

LOL THIS BIT PROBABLY LONGER THAN THE BOOK.

I see 6th in line was relegated to just “her husband” in the about the ‘author’ bit.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Harry and Meghan #99 Meghan can't write to save her life, Harry what's going on with your wife?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
"The Bench" if I could think up the most boring title for a kid's book, that would be it.

Here's my poem:

This is the dungeon, where daddy is kept
He'll have his roast chicken
Once he's cleaned and he's swept

This is little Archie, my gorgeous, wee son
He could be aged two or three,
or may only be one

This is my castle, Winsdor by name
except the old bag won't move out
such a huge shame

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
In all seriousness, if this pair of fuckwits where as philanthropic as they say they are the proceeds of this future 99p B&M bargains crap would go to a charity such as War Child or Veterans charity etc . The illustrations are of a man in uniform so it would be appropriate, but omg she is just beyond even beginning to get it

Reactions: 34
Daily Mail print edition is managing to make two pages out of this book nonsense tomorrow ... "See pages 2-3"

Probably printing all our poems

1620166120101.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"Tourre Bakahai on Twitter: "Am hearing Prince Harry is having a new children's book written for him. It's biographical and called The Plank." / Twitter"

• Haha
Reactions: 67
“Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex's first children's book, The Bench, beautifully captures the special relationship between father and son, as seen through a mother's eyes. The book's storytelling and illustration give us snapshots of shared moments that evoke a deep sense of warmth, connection, and compassion.

This is your bench
From here you will rest

In The Bench, Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex, touchingly captures the evolving and expanding relationship between father and son and reminds us of the many ways that love can take shape and be expressed in a modern family.

Evoking a deep sense of warmth, connection, and compassion, The Duchess's debut children's book gives us a window into shared and enduring moments between a diverse group of fathers and sons-moments of peace and reflection, trust and belief, discovery and learning, and comfort and nurture.

Working in watercolour for the first time, Caldecott-winning, bestselling illustrator Christian Robinson expands on his signature style to bring joy and softness to the pages, reflecting the beauty of a father's love through a mother's eyes.

With a universal message, this thoughtful and heartwarming read-aloud is destined to be treasured by families for generations to come.”

I see 6th in line was relegated to just “her husband” in the about the ‘author’ bit.
I’m sure Harry’s dad is enjoying lots of trust after his son disclosed private conversations on Oprah. Nice that they allowed him some peace and reflection as his own father was on his deathbed 🤨

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Shakespeare has nothing on Smeg does he 🤪

Harry harry wherefore art though harry

,**,tumbleweed **

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Daily Mail print edition is managing to make two pages out of this book nonsense tomorrow ... "See pages 2-3"

Probably printing all our poems

View attachment 559871
After what she did to the Mail, I cant understand why they are so obsessed with what they do. They would be better ignoring them which will please us all.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
'the growth of our boy'.........

if I look at Urban Dictionary I'm going to discover that 'boy' is a euphemism for willy, aren't I?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Holy tit that's so bleeping egotistical BUT if the book was planned years ago then it couldn't be based on a poem she wrote last year. SO MANY LIES
Listen up you ginger git
My book's a con, we know it's tit
My bumps are fake, I've trashed my dad
But we need money really bad
All you ever do is whinge
About the days of endless Minge
That bench is now your only bed
And you will do what my book said.
You and Farch can bond out there
Father, son, in the fresh air!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
İ don't think it would ever be her intention to appear anywhere live and unfiltered now. Hence sending out JCMH to whip up the vax frenzy. Her not appearing fuels the moonbump deception but also is a calculated strategy to punch in with publicity of the sugar-sweet children's book, just in time for Archie's birthday reading, just in time for Father's Day, and probably just in time for Bananarella. The book looks decidedly dull, and suffers from kiddie/daddy word salad. İ feel sorry for all those Dads out there who will likely receive a copy to read to their sons on Father's Day. Ugh....Next year there will be The Daughter's Bench - a celebration of mothers and daughters just in time for Mothers Day, Bananarella's birthday, and Diana's Birthday
Love the name Bananarella, such a clasdy ring to it. Words fail me.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In all seriousness, if this pair of fuckwits where as philanthropic as they say they are the proceeds of this future 99p B&M bargains crap would go to a charity such as War Child or Veterans charity etc . The illustrations are of a man in uniform so it would be appropriate, but omg she is just beyond even beginning to get it
Just to add the illustrations of ‘daddy’ in Camo make it even worse, as due to her Narcissism she has been instrumental in him being stripped of all his military titles , which is really sad as he did serve for our Queen & Country

They are a right pair of prats
Or - you could call them twats
It doesnt really matter
Personally, I prefer the latter
Put them under a steam-roller & flatten them into a pair of mats

• Haha
Reactions: 24
New blind
Never mind shoulda read it all first

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Love is blind.......he does love her. Shes an absolute nightmare, nasty too.

He will be back in his Mums old home , Kensington Palace, on his own in 3 or 4 yrs time, undergoing a divorce....

Reactions: 21
if any tattlers are on twitter & comment on what is basically a shite pamphlet ( seriously it’s not a book) can we #PiersMorgan please, love him or hate him he’s doing a dam fine job of getting the truth out there

• Heart
Just read a Spectator USA article very scathing about MM's book. They say "you can tell it's going to be atrocious in about 20 words" and note that the red-haired soldier is wearing a US army cap. "I am sure Thomas Markle will appreciate the tender parental relationship ...MM currently resides in her home state of California with her family, two dogs and a growing flock of rescue chickens". The writer adds that Hazzno trashed his own father in the Opera Winfrey interview.
The subject of the close bond in the book between parent and child has been contrasted vividly in the Spectator article with both MM's treatment of her father and Hazzno's treatment of Prince Charles.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
She just seems totally deranged, and very bitter. Her whole family seem very dysfunctional.

Reactions: 40

This is your bench
From here you will rest

“reminds us of the many ways that love can take shape and be expressed in a modern family” is her idea of a modern family one where you husband doesn’t speak to any of his family, you don’t speak to any of your family and your children have no contact with their cousins? I’ll pass

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.