Harry and Meghan #98 Haz & Megz threw a toddler's strop. Will their lying ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Freda your balloon pic from past threads of Scobie gave me an idea of a pic I couldn't wait to share 😄😘 xx.

Loooooool 😄🤭..

Resizer_16200509791800.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Ignore the sugary tweet but the video!! They are standing but they Also they don’t look too engaged with H speech do they?

That's what I thought. They all look detached, like they couldn't give a tit and are just there for the free sausage rolls and prosecco.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think this may be it:

I feel perhaps I should apologise for highlighting this - I think I may be losing the plot.
Still a sharp & brilliant corrective to the BLM wokiesphere from Wadie.

Reactions: 13
Watched the video - no one really gave a tit about PWB and yes they were already standing. Compare audience reaction to when J Balvin came on stage - yeah - no contest. Looks like a total snoozefest with Ben Affleck and Jimmy Kimmel (dressed as Robin) trying to eek out some laughs. Then the ultra-commie Sean Penn.... then the ever so charming Selena who got a kidney transplant from her friend and then a few years later cancelled this friend when it turned out that Selena was boozing it up on that fresh kidney and the friend called her out on it. Yeah - lovely gal.

Oh and YES!!!! J-Lo did her classic gynecological exam dance:
View attachment 557532
Now, I know Tina Turner was flashing her (fabulous) legs at 60-odd and looking great doing it, but J-Lo at 50, flashing her (oddly-shaped, seriously, look how hers is absolutely flat across the top, almost going at a 90-degree angle from the outside of her left leg to the top of her bum - now compare it to the more Romanesque arch of the dancer in purple. And you're telling me that's natural !?) arse is doing nowt for me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I don't get this 'celeb' concert thing. Even if we sent over vaccine to vaccinate the whole population of India how is that helping anything now? If all the medical staff are trying to treat covid patients, who is going to put the vaccine in arms? Even if they got the vaccine in the population, it is still not effective immediately. These people need to research before they start preaching like numpties. I don't have twitter and just as well as all these entitled plonkers would just enrage me. One thing the pandemic has shown us is how pointless celebs, z listers and influencers are. Crying out how hard they have it whist living in a 15 bath mansion.

Also, he needs removed from the line of succession urgently. If he can't handle the big bad press as no 6 then how can he head a country and commonwealth?

Reactions: 37
Standing ovation? Was it a standing only concert?

On inspection, they were already standing when he walked on stage and they cheered when he praised key workers.
They only knew who he was because his title was projected on a massive screen behind him.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah I agree. They claim that the dont want attention but are pursuing a celebrity lifestyle.
There was no need for them to do the Oprah interview. They're clutching onto it all and dragging out any publicity. Megs' need to be so vocal is why she would never fit in with the royal family. The queen herself is a figure head, the public don't know their personal views. I found it petty that she brought up "I didn't make her cry, she made me cry" knowing that Kate is never going to drop to tabloid level and give her side of the goss. Was a liberty and just embarrassing, it didn't serve any purpose.
Around the time of her and Harry's wedding it became so boring that there would be numerous comments on dm, from people in the US saying it was her race that was the reason why everyone was shocked about her becoming a new member of the royal family. She has one white parent and one black. She wasn't the usual candidate to marry a british royal due to the fact she was a Netflix actress, divorcee and not from any aristocratic background.
Now, I know Tina Turner was flashing her (fabulous) legs at 60-odd and looking great doing it, but J-Lo at 50, flashing her (oddly-shaped, seriously, look how hers is absolutely flat across the top, almost going at a 90-degree angle from the outside of her left leg to the top of her bum - now compare it to the more Romanesque arch of the dancer in purple. And you're telling me that's natural !?) arse is doing nowt for me.
think she recycles moon bumps as her arse

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
How bleeping dare this bunch of vaccinated elitists lecture the world on where our vaccines should go?

I love India but we are always sending AID over there, we don't need cunts like Gomez to tell us what to do. I hope Boris ignores her. The real problem is the inequitable distribution of wealth in a country rich enough to have its own space program 🙄

Not to mention that there are loads of people dying in South America as well !
And FFS don't dare mention their gazillions wasted on space travel. A launch costing £1.4 million planned for 2022.:mad::mad::mad:
duck finding Martians, VACCINATE YOUR PEOPLE , stupid cunts.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Why is Harry even getting any praise for this stupid concert? And these morons on Twitter are saying that he's done better work than the Queen has ever done 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ So by service, he and his wife meant living the glamorous Hollywood celebrity lifestyle instead of actually helping people :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
She can't risk the bump being seen by that many people because someone will be able to do a thermal scan to see how much heat is being given off. A baby will give off it's own heat signature, a moonbump won't.
I had thought earlier ... Oh yah, clever smeggy, not going moon-bumped into a huge group of medical workers who can spot the usual preggy tells a mile off and might go " Hmm :unsure::unsure::unsure:, witch ain't preggy!"

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How bleeping dare this bunch of vaccinated elitists lecture the world on where our vaccines should go?

I love India but we are always sending AID over there, we don't need cunts like Gomez to tell us what to do. I hope Boris ignores her. The real problem is the inequitable distribution of wealth in a country rich enough to have its own space program 🙄

Not to mention that there are loads of people dying in South America as well !

Well said Scotch Must it's a bleeping, two faced, hypocritical and cynical performance, who do they think they are?? a bunch of drugged up twunts - sorry about my language but I am just bleeding angry

Reactions: 22
I don't get this 'celeb' concert thing. Even if we sent over vaccine to vaccinate the whole population of India how is that helping anything now? If all the medical staff are trying to treat covid patients, who is going to put the vaccine in arms? Even if they got the vaccine in the population, it is still not effective immediately. These people need to research before they start preaching like numpties. I don't have twitter and just as well as all these entitled plonkers would just enrage me. One thing the pandemic has shown us is how pointless celebs, z listers and influencers are. Crying out how hard they have it whist living in a 15 bath mansion.

Also, he needs removed from the line of succession urgently. If he can't handle the big bad press as no 6 then how can he head a country and commonwealth?
And honestly, it’s unforgivable that India is in this situation anyway and that’s all on its government. No one else. GDP of India 3.01 trillion - worlds sixth largest economy. GDP of Britain 3.12 trillion - worlds fifth largest economy. They don’t need our help financially. They have chosen not to invest in the health care of their citizens for decades, leaving them without the infrastructure they now need.

I spent a month there, loved it and would say it’s absolutely the most amazing place I’ve ever been in my life (and that’s after travelling extensively in Africa, South America and Europe). But it’s a society that has allowed it’s poorest to drop through the gaps completely and that’s disgusting.

I want our government investing in vaccines for countries that don’t have the money to buy them. I also wholeheartedly applaud our government and Astra Zeneca for funding an at cost vaccine which will be a massive part of this. We do need everyone around the world vaccinated for all our sakes but so called celebrities jumping up and down to listless crowds in LA is not remotely going to be part of the solution!

I would so love to be a fly on the wall in some of the RF’s homes watching PWB prance about in front of his name in lights. I bet Princess Anne’s eyeballs rolled out of her head!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I may be thick but Im going to ask anyway, why would a thermal scan be carried out on Meghan if she had attended the con-cert?

Reactions: 6

Meghan's friend launches scathing attack on the Royal Family: 'Can eat a bag of D**ks!'

Sorry if this link doesn't show up quite as it should - I'm not sure I've mastered the technology. However, I have found this - and the comments - quite entertaining. Interestingly, one commenter points out that Damian Holbrook (who he?) is another one with the Soho connection. Curiouser and curiouser.
Well he's gay, so to be fair eating dicks is possibly his speciality and eating a whole bag of dicks is his party piece, so we could take it as a back handed compliment.
"Them thar Royles, dang boy, they can gobble a whole bag of dicks dot dot dot kudos!"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Yes, to quote Freda, I have this for her.

View attachment 557586
Is that Gemma Collins following another 3 stone weight loss?

Well he's gay, so to be fair eating dicks is possibly his speciality and eating a whole bag of dicks is his party piece, so we could take it as a back handed compliment.
"Them thar Royles, dang boy, they can gobble a whole bag of dicks dot dot dot kudos!"
Well I can recommend 'Sexy Jelly Men' & 'Cola Willies' to him if he gets the urge...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Here we go, according to the Telegraph:

The event to promote coronavirus vaccines was Harry's first public appearance since Prince Philip's funeral on April 17, and his first in the US since he and pregnant wife Meghan - who was not at the concert - gave their dramatic interview to Oprah Winfrey in March.

It is understood that the Duchess of Sussex will appear in the televised coverage of the event on Saturday, having pre-recorded a message.

I've just clicked. The event booked Prince Harry as the celebrity, didn't they, and La Markle has tagged along.
Oh she won't like him being the 'celeb'🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.