Harry and Meghan #98 Haz & Megz threw a toddler's strop. Will their lying ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In my line of work, namely education, ELF was used to describe someone who was causing havoc all round but would never be named personally.
ELF= Evil Little F*cker!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
How bleeping dare this bunch of vaccinated elitists lecture the world on where our vaccines should go?

I love India but we are always sending AID over there, we don't need cunts like Gomez to tell us what to do. I hope Boris ignores her. The real problem is the inequitable distribution of wealth in a country rich enough to have its own space program 🙄

Not to mention that there are loads of people dying in South America as well !

• Heart
Reactions: 67
I do wonder why they dont have their titles taken away. It seems the best thing to do to get rid of them as all the time she is Duchess of Sussex she will milk it for all its worth.
Someone said on a previous thread that Henry has diplomatic immunity therefore his wife is unable to divorce him in California so would need to do it in the UK. I have no idea if this is true though.
If it is true and their titles were removed, would Henry then lose his diplomatic immunity? His wife would then be able to milk him for every cent/penny in divorce in the US.
Perhaps the Institution is aware of this fact so are ensuring he keeps his title and place in the line of succession as a “safety net.”

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
BBC News - Covid vaccines: Boris Johnson pledges surplus to poorer countries at G7

This was pledged in Feb, long before the backslappers got involved.

I guess it can be seen as easy gains when countries confirm what has already been announced.
This!!! I had a look on her twitter page.... all the world leaders she's tweeting are confirming what they've already agreed to do... covax has been developed for months and her fans are acting like she's single handedly getting them to give up vaccines for their citizens. She also doesn't appear to know the difference between ordered and delivered supplies

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
BBC News - Covid vaccines: Boris Johnson pledges surplus to poorer countries at G7

This was pledged in Feb, long before the backslappers got involved.

I guess it can be seen as easy gains when countries confirm what has already been announced.
This VaxLive thing only got going after the W.H.O co-ordinated COVAX had delivered its first 50 million vaccine doses to developing countries, so it's just a bandwagon for celebrities. Does it do any harm, other than waste money on celeb 'expenses' and mutual back-slapping? Probably not, but it's come to something when Selena Gomez is trying to tell heads of state what to do.....

At least Hazza's speech didn't mention that his own father and brother have had symptomatic COVID, so that's something, as he's normally straight there to exploit the family. Maybe he's forgotten?

Reactions: 29
My twitter trends show #PrinceHarry as trending.
He is pictured smiling and receiving a standing ovation.
I read the first ten tweets.
All are pro Harry and anti- british people/ anti-royal family.

Apparently Meghan stayed at home.
Wonder why? It was an ideal opportunity for her to soak up a standing ovation and show off her baby bump.
She can't risk the bump being seen by that many people because someone will be able to do a thermal scan to see how much heat is being given off. A baby will give off it's own heat signature, a moonbump won't.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Someone said on a previous thread that Henry has diplomatic immunity therefore his wife is unable to divorce him in California so would need to do it in the UK. I have no idea if this is true though.
If it is true and their titles were removed, would Henry then lose his diplomatic immunity? His wife would then be able to milk him for every cent/penny in divorce in the US.
Perhaps the Institution is aware of this fact so are ensuring he keeps his title and place in the line of succession as a “safety net.”
Hazza has been a private citizen since Megxit, although the 12 months which followed are a grey area, I guess. He's not a diplomat and isn't representing the RF in any way. I can't understand why people think he'd have diplomatic status? It would be a scandal if true.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This!!! I had a look on her twitter page.... all the world leaders she's tweeting are confirming what they've already agreed to do... covax has been developed for months and her fans are acting like she's single handedly getting them to give up vaccines for their citizens. She also doesn't appear to know the difference between ordered and delivered supplies
I also wondered where she's got her figures from.

I know some people who've had the vaccine will have to have boosters for the new variances, lots of people haven't had them at all yet in the UK either.

It's all backslapping PR crap for the zeleb hazbeens.

Don't get me started on his empathy speech, continuing the hypocrisy dream clearly.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Hazza has been a private citizen since Megxit, although the 12 months which followed are a grey area, I guess. He's not a diplomat and isn't representing the RF in any way. I can't understand why people think he'd have diplomatic status? It would be a scandal if true.
Scandal is what they thrive on.... dread thought they should be OUT of the public eye... not the plan at all. Fook all to everyone but themselves.

Reactions: 14
You are to be hugely congratulated on this marvelous thread. The speed it's going we'll be overtaking Mrs Hinch! X
The speed 🏎it’s going I will have to stay awake 24hours so I am not a week behind again
My poor eyes can’t take much more 😫

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Here we go, according to the Telegraph:

The event to promote coronavirus vaccines was Harry's first public appearance since Prince Philip's funeral on April 17, and his first in the US since he and pregnant wife Meghan - who was not at the concert - gave their dramatic interview to Oprah Winfrey in March.

It is understood that the Duchess of Sussex will appear in the televised coverage of the event on Saturday, having pre-recorded a message.

I've just clicked. The event booked Prince Harry as the celebrity, didn't they, and La Markle has tagged along.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Meghan's friend launches scathing attack on the Royal Family: 'Can eat a bag of D**ks!'

Sorry if this link doesn't show up quite as it should - I'm not sure I've mastered the technology. However, I have found this - and the comments - quite entertaining. Interestingly, one commenter points out that Damian Holbrook (who he?) is another one with the Soho connection. Curiouser and curiouser.

• Angry
  • Sick
All your suggestions last thread were good! No surprise one of them got the most votes 😊

Totally off topic but Line of Duty was as disappointing as the final episode of Game of Thrones. Hoping Megxile has a better ending!
I agree LOD final was total let down
Hope there will be another series which will be as addictive as the others

Reactions: 8
I've watched 'Line of Duty' now so I'm back :) I think the whole ending was a set up for Season 7.

You're right. He shouldn't have diplomatic status but I can guarantee he will have. You only qualify for diplomatic immunity if you are working on behalf of the British Crown and he isn't. It will be one of those 'one rule for us' scenarios.

(By 'British Crown' I don't just mean the RF. Civil servants all over the world have diplomatic immunity.)

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She can't risk the bump being seen by that many people because someone will be able to do a thermal scan to see how much heat is being given off. A baby will give off it's own heat signature, a moonbump won't.
We need some American tattlers to go on special assignment and get some thermal video for us! Wasn’t there someone LA based? This would have been such a good once and for all reveal if someone had done it! As someone who is still very on the fence about the whole surrogate thang, I’d have appreciated it for sure! Sadly though now I expect she’s carefully holed up or visiting hospitals to arrange whatever she needs to muddy the waters enough re miscarriage dates.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Meghan's friend launches scathing attack on the Royal Family: 'Can eat a bag of D**ks!'

Sorry if this link doesn't show up quite as it should - I'm not sure I've mastered the technology. However, I have found this - and the comments - quite entertaining. Interestingly, one commenter points out that Damian Holbrook (who he?) is another one with the Soho connection. Curiouser and curiouser.

Sounds like a classy guy.
They have no decorum, do they?

• Haha
  • Sad
I looked at his profile and he's got a few TikToks about Harry and his wife which sum up how we're all feeling

This one sums up how most people feel about Harry

And Harry's wife "racism" is an insult to anyone who's genuinely experienced it
Ohhh I wish he would sit down (not driving, I worry about an accident) and have a nice measured conversation about this stuff.

Reactions: 9
How bleeping dare this bunch of vaccinated elitists lecture the world on where our vaccines should go?

I love India but we are always sending AID over there, we don't need cunts like Gomez to tell us what to do. I hope Boris ignores her. The real problem is the inequitable distribution of wealth in a country rich enough to have its own space program 🙄

Not to mention that there are loads of people dying in South America as well !
India spends less than 2% of it's GDP on health, most developed countries are around 10%. I have sympathy for their citizens but this situation is on their government, no one elses

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.