Harry and Meghan #97 Smeg wants us to believe what she says is real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone thought ahead there

Jeeps this is sad - he definitely looks/seems broken now - all said and done though I never want him to step foot on UK/Commonwealth soil again - ever 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
I sort of wonder if we who liked Haz the Jack the lad, were conned all along.
Happy as long as he was getting his own way, but nasty behind the scenes.
As my mum would say. He’s a proper Marde arse.
Billysbrother has grown up into a petulant bad tempered brat

Reactions: 48
I sort of wonder if we who liked Haz the Jack the lad, were conned all along.
Happy as long as he was getting his own way, but nasty behind the scenes.
As my mum would say. He’s a proper Marde arse.
Billysbrother has grown up into a petulant bad tempered brat
Your Mum has hit the nail on the head :)

Reactions: 25
Very good post.
On another thread last night, re that black actor being outed as a woman abuser, someone was saying basically "Oh the black woman who spoke out was especially brave because it's considered not a good thing for a person of colour to accuse a fellow POC publicly".
Excuse me? :unsure:
I pointed out that the white women were just as brave because a white woman accusing a black guy is a very brave thing in these crazy woke/BLM times, when she is liable to be called a racist whitey for daring to do that. Yes, the black woman took a risk of being called a race traitor by wokey BLM brain dead morons, but the white woman also took a risk of attack from the SAME brain dead morons for 'trying to bring down' a man of colour. So ... all the women who spoke out were brave, not just the black one.:mad:
bleeping infuriating watching this woke mental illness rampaging through society like bloody covid. Thank duck some of us are masked up and naturally jabbed and are safe from it. :m
Did you see the Oscars, no you probably didn’t, no one did. Wokefest. But I did pick up on the backlash to Tyler Perry’s speech. Seeing he loaned the dimwits his mansion and is apparently friends, I decided to see what the fuss was about. His speech was fantastic. He said, and I’m not quoting, but basically that he doesn’t hate. He doesn’t want to hate anyone, not black Asian WHITE, gays, trans, POLICE OFFICERS, we should be trying not to hate. I thought it was brilliant and very brave. As he must have known he would get backlash for saying, white and police officers. And of course he did, they missed the point completely as he was emphasising no to hate. At any rate, it makes me wonder what the heck he would think of the dimwits as he seems to have some intelligence, which we know they do not. Maybe he pities them. The best thing about Tyler Perry he has money, lots of it, and influence, lots of it. So maybe there is hope for Hollywood after all. He was brave enough to say that in a cesspool of Hollywood wokenest. Well done Tyler Perry, now f@@@ off the dimwits from your life.

‘Trump tried to stop this Woke insanity...banned CRT...said there were good people on both sides of the statue issue...and OMG the media screamed he was a racist. I loved when Hershel Walker said he’d been his best friend for 40 years but CNN claimed to know him better than he did.

I wonder how soon the political left saw the value in recruiting Markle? The wedding list might have been a clue she was sending out to them. The refusal to meet with Trump..another message.

If you want to bring down the British monarchy you aren’t going to turn people against it with JUST rhetoric about colonialism, abusing indigenous people, racism, white privilege, etc....you need something, someone...to be a symbol of all that victimhood....and there she was! She really is perfect from their point of view. Victim/Princess...she can do for the masses what she’s done for Harry...convince happy people that they are abused and actually miserable. IMO.

The network has now pulled together to put her forward as the Woke Queen over the Water. Oprah obliged with the worldwide propaganda release. Others are now sent out to confirm her truth. The Democratic machine is definitely promoting her.

She is helping little girls see how society marginalized them, silenced them...because as a Celebrity Victim she was treated the same by the Wicked RF. She will be an equal on stage with Biden and heads of State...trying to get vaccines for marginalized people exploited by governments like the US and UK.

Do you see a common thread?

She will eclipse that silly white girl until Kate looks like some second string quarterback that just sits on the bench. Markle has Hollywood, the Democratic Party, the US media, etc etc. pushing her forward. I predict they will soon be invited to Biden’s White House. This may not be about political office...just to promote her as that powerful Queen of Woke, doing so much to heal inequities while in exile.

I have tried to read as much as I can about cultural Marxism, Black Lives Matter founding philosophy, the Woke concept that has enveloped our university system in the US. I don’t mean the criticism...I mean the concepts as those who want these changes explain them. I wanted to understand from their point of view. I wanted to know what the goal is.

My reading leads to believe that there are great plans for Markle. But Hapless Harry, not so much. That might be interesting. All my opinion of course.
There is one flaw that Megabitch has that must be taken into account. She believes she is above anyone and will not take advice. She couldn’t hack it in the RF with everyone and their dog falling over themselves to keep her happy and yet she lost control numerous times. Staff left, she pushed in front of The Queen and senior Royals etc etc. I just can’t imagine her playing second fiddle to anyone. Not a Senitor, VP Kamala Harris, Biden, no one. She simply cannot play the game. Whoever may be pushing her forward will see it and move on to someone more plyable. They want to mold her and tell her what to say and do, she won’t be able to let that happen. Gov of Cali will be possible, maybe, but again she just wont take advice or listen to anyone else. That interview was a MASSIVE mistake. It did not get the influence she and Porka wanted. And all she has done since is to try and recoup and clean up the mess it caused. That’s enough for me. She honestly thought she could say whatever she wanted and people would just believe her, no questions asked. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if there were things she said in that interview that she did against advice, she just went ahead and bloody said it anyway eg the whole wedding took place 3 days before, I really think that was one of her impro moments. You just have to watch the reactions from Porka and PC to see that. I also believe that some of the PR puff pieces that have come out are from her. Not the people who she pays a fortune to. They have been so poorly timed and done they can’t be from SS. They are her. She simply cannot and will not listen to anyone. oh well time will tell I guess.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
#98 the Duke and Duchess of Woke, must be almost broke.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
There is one flaw that Megabitch has that must be taken into account. She believes she is above anyone and will not take advice. She couldn’t hack it in the RF with everyone and their dog falling over themselves to keep her happy and yet she lost control numerous times. Staff left, she pushed in front of The Queen and senior Royals etc etc. I just can’t imagine her playing second fiddle to anyone. Not a Senitor, VP Kamala Harris, Biden, no one. She simply cannot play the game. Whoever may be pushing her forward will see it and move on to someone more plyable. They want to mold her and tell her what to say and do, she won’t be able to let that happen. Gov of Cali will be possible, maybe, but again she just wont take advice or listen to anyone else. That interview was a MASSIVE mistake. It did not get the influence she and Porka wanted. And all she has done since is to try and recoup and clean up the mess it caused. That’s enough for me. She honestly thought she could say whatever she wanted and people would just believe her, no questions asked. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if there were things she said in that interview that she did against advice, she just went ahead and bloody said it anyway eg the whole wedding took place 3 days before, I really think that was one of her impro moments. You just have to watch the reactions from Porka and PC to see that. I also believe that some of the PR puff pieces that have come out are from her. Not the people who she pays a fortune to. They have been so poorly timed and done they can’t be from SS. They are her. She simply cannot and will not listen to anyone. oh well time will tell I guess.
Mostly right but her fatal flaw is that she wants to do duck all work and only wants to accept the adulation. If she can’t hack it in the RF where most of the work at her level is to look good and be the face of RF at a children’s home in north somewhere cold (for example) she isn’t fit to hold any public office, even with backers advising her. She’d still have to work and as we have seen she is a lazy vain fuckwit, who wants a life of luxury someone else pays for.
I can actually see her being sectioned or in rehab at some point in the next 5 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
This actually makes me so sad. Whatever his faults are - and there seem to be many - no one deserves to be manipulated like this.
It made me sad too. I always had a soft spot for Harry. I knew the RF cleaned up his messes and still I liked him. Oh well that Harry I fear is gone until something really bad happens. He will have to hit rock bottom before he wakes up. I shudder when I think that will happen because Charles, William and Kate will all be dragged down there with him, what will they do. They will want to help him but how.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Watched a programme about Zara and Mike Tindall this evening. lovely to see a happy couple who are able to have a private life despite both being well known. They dont rat on about security and whine about titles. Most refreshing.
I am conflicted. Mike‘s love for his z-celebrity status is a bit awkward sometimes. The grandson in law of HMTQ appearing on reality tv? Blabbing about the family from time to time. Claiming COVID 19 benefits for his business, where he his the only employee while sitting on millions (I get why someone wouldn’t pay employees out of their private wealth, the business should cover the expense but his situation is different). He married up big time and still shows that he is the royal equivalent of “new money”. I think the family carefully guides him and keeps him in check. I don’t think Anne leaves the gloves on when her family acts embarrassingly (the tv train wreck or Peter Philips and the royal milk).
I am intrigued that the BRF still has so many missteps in the wider family. You would think they all got a clear set of rules by now. If I were the Queen I would use a 3 missteps and you are out of my will rule. That would keep them in line pretty sure.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Hazza's first wife will be furious that Brenda got here first. Either that or this was a couple of weeks ago and JCMH was caught trying to swipe the silver cutlery

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I am conflicted. Mike‘s love for his z-celebrity status is a bit awkward sometimes. The grandson in law of HMTQ appearing on reality tv? Blabbing about the family from time to time. Claiming COVID 19 benefits for his business, where he his the only employee while sitting on millions (I get why someone wouldn’t pay employees out of their private wealth, the business should cover the expense but his situation is different). He married up big time and still shows that he is the royal equivalent of “new money”. I think the family carefully guides him and keeps him in check. I don’t think Anne leaves the gloves on when her family acts embarrassingly (the tv train wreck or Peter Philips and the royal milk).
I am intrigued that the BRF still has so many missteps in the wider family. You would think they all got a clear set of rules by now. If I were the Queen I would use a 3 missteps and you are out of my will rule. That would keep them in line pretty sure.
Whatever Mike Tindall is, he is NOT a Z list celebrity, he has over 70 caps for England and was part of their 2003 World Cup winning team. Don't be putting him the same category as some fool from Love Island please.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Can I be your Vice President please 🤗😘 xx
I promise I'll be a good boy as long as my food bowl is kept topped up ❤😊xx

View attachment 555655
😁 You would be an excellent choice if I were standing. I would snap you up and offer special treats.🥰

I posted the 2 Hamster candidates as a joke because the lines between left and the right are no longer clear, just like the choice between hamster and hamster 😊😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I just want to say I believe it's time for (possibly dyslexic?) Harry to revive the old royal name of Cnut.
It would be hillarious! But part of me is cringing, because there is some evidence that Cnut's mother was Polish (the daughter of Mieszko I, who founded the first independent Polish state, not crowned a king - his son was - but widely regarded as our first king anyway). I don't want the bleep (no mistake here) linked back to us, thank you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It made me sad too. I always had a soft spot for Harry. I knew the RF cleaned up his messes and still I liked him. Oh well that Harry I fear is gone until something really bad happens. He will have to hit rock bottom before he wakes up. I shudder when I think that will happen because Charles, William and Kate will all be dragged down there with him, what will they do. They will want to help him but how.
Me too, he will have to hit rock bottom, ditch the witch (most probably she ditches him) and come crawling back on his own asking for help before anything is done. However, I don't think the others will be dragged down with him. No matter what he has done and said they are after all his family and Kate seems to be the one who will eventually bring them all back together again. I feel they will pull together and do what they can to help him, after saying "We told you so, but you wouldn't listen!"

He will probably be kept under the radar living at Kensington Palace, where Will and Kate can see and talk to him, but away from the public eyes until he has healed which could take years.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Another update on the Mental Health 'series' . This one says 'coming this month' and it's only two episodes, not the 8 mentioned when it was first pitched in 2019. This really is Oprah cutting her losses and fulfilling her side of the bargain to get that interview. ETA. 'The Me You Can't See' must be the worst title ever. Agree with other Tattlers that this is an insult to all those struggling with their mental health ❤

ETA2. Will Harry blame his own problems on the RF again ? Seems likely.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.