Harry and Meghan #97 Smeg wants us to believe what she says is real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you've suffered or are suffering severe mental health issues, I dont believe you would trivialise them like the gruesome twosome do. It just seems like yet another issue they can half identify with and leap on board in order to capitalise. Disgusting pair. And my heart goes out to those of you who are struggling, and send you a big hug (as much use as that will be...)

I am under MIND & the last year has been an absolute nightmare for people like me who attend their social groups because for some of us it is our only social interaction as it is our ' safe space ' where we can be ourselves warts n' all , MIND have gone above and beyond to organize Zoom groups & Zoom 1 to 1s with our support workers , And it really pisses me off there are these twats out there who are using people who are ill to make a fast buck It takes more than a over priced app that spouts patronising word salad to help someone with real MH problems . Knowing what his mother went thru H should be bleeping ashamed of himself ,

• Heart
Reactions: 56
#98 Haz & Megz threw a toddler's strop.
Will their lying ever stop?

• Haha
Reactions: 56
#98 Riddle me this, riddle me that. Haz is whipped and Megz a twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Lol, what a prize prick that wokeite is ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
So the highly-paid experts at Shearwater who said only yesterday that Smeg was telling the truth have already been markled... my goodness that one was quick!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
#98 since he married Meghan Markle, Harry Windsor's lost his sparkle

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Charlotte looks so much like her father!! Who in turn looks alot like his mother so I really hope Charlotte has the Spencer gene and ends up looking alot like Diana, that would really pissed Megaphone off ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

But I can't believe how grown up she looks ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Since Kate has been taking all these beautiful pictures, will smeggy have "keen photographer" as her latest addition to her CV?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Latest Bookworm 2 video - she is a good detective and her opinions re. moonbumpery etc are very plausible

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Birmingham Live is full of comments all saying the same thing, that Smeg shouldn't be allowed to wear royal jewels having left the RF. One person commented that you don't get to keep the company car after you tell them to stuff their job.
Another Brum article reported Smeg and Hazzno's request to live at Windsor Castle but as we know they were turned down.
All the comments from Brum are anti-H&M.
The Guardian reports that William and Catherine are proving to be experts at self-marketing and "take note Harry". ... Megxit has been good for the Cambridges.
US Showbiz Cheat Sheet says W&C's anniversary video has debunked Hazzno's claim that William is trapped in the RF.
Small snippets, but straws in the wind and the tide is turning.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
#98 Meghan banned from Diana's bling, u OK hun? That must sting!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Polish_20210501_231622099.jpg

Screenshot_20210501_173603.jpg

๐Ÿ˜ƒ He felt threatened by what?
๐Ÿค” I must have missed the rampaging mob of communist revolutionaries! ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Charlotte is a beauty! Am I the only one who can see a massive scar on her forehead? Wonder is it just the pic or did she take a tumble. Her smile is joyous โค

edit: ignore me I think itโ€™s just the lighting in the photo

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 555578
View attachment 555580
๐Ÿ˜ƒ He felt threatened by what?
๐Ÿค” I must have missed the rampaging mob of communist revolutionaries! ๐Ÿ˜
There's a Facebook group called Take a Shite puts all these magazine twitteries up. Best drunken binge scrolling there is.

He was threatened by Peg. Some terrifying image of her using his balls like a voodoo doll to control him comes to mind.

Aaaaand that's me cut off for the night no more wine it evidently has a bad effect on my imagination.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion
Harry & Meghan #98 No Royal throne for this private pair. So theyโ€™ll take top dollar for the Covax chair

Reactions: 20
reason 99 of why Smeggy should not have access to any of Diana's jewelry or anyone else's: they're never going to get it back. She is going to keep it much longer than she can stay in marriages.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Watched a programme about Zara and Mike Tindall this evening. lovely to see a happy couple who are able to have a private life despite both being well known. They dont rat on about security and whine about titles. Most refreshing.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.