Harry and Meghan #97 Smeg wants us to believe what she says is real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes wee balloon face is half Scottish. The nerve of the bastard. To be half Scottish. 🤮🤮 What a bleep 😡
I know babe, we're all mortified for you. Deepest sympathy.
But hey, the Irish have Conor McGregor ... so we all have our crosses to bear. Big hugs.😘

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I

couldn’t agree with you more. I’m currently recovering from a failed suicide attempt five weeks ago. And people like Smeggy, with her woke buzzword salad are making me feel even more angry and misunderstood. It really feels as if she’s doing a huge piss-take. It really does. It definitely doesn’t feel as if she’s someone who is there and willing to help. @Cassandra333 I’ve been reading your posts for a while and think you are bloody marvellous!! 😘😘😘
H&M are trying to make money through mental health issues because it's intangible, doesn't need investment or hard work, and it's a tricky topic these days. Easy to defend and hard to criticise from a charity's point of view.
What they are actually doing is sowing doubt and negativity in people's minds, catch them young and tell them they're oppressed and denied justice. Turning people against each other and harvesting the resultant anger for their own ends - money and power. Tell people often enough that they need CRT and such tit and they start to believe it.
I don't think Hazzno or Smeg have mental health issues at all, but they have something far worse in that they are a dark vortex of despair and hopelessness, and the last people a genuine sufferer needs to hear lectures from.
I hope the RF arrange for Hazzno's status to be neutralized totally, this needs to be done and then his leech of a wife will fall off.

ETA Catherine is so much better now she's away from the shadow of the malignant Minge. Smeg must have cast a pall over the whole RF, looking back, and they did very well to put up with her for 2 years. You can see how W&C are happier now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Hmm interesting, now who remembers what HFW said at the engagement interview? Well here it is dissected. The guy has a very boring voice but it is interesting stuff!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If you've suffered or are suffering severe mental health issues, I dont believe you would trivialise them like the gruesome twosome do. It just seems like yet another issue they can half identify with and leap on board in order to capitalise. Disgusting pair. And my heart goes out to those of you who are struggling, and send you a big hug (as much use as that will be...)

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Not sure if this was posted in the previous thread but I found this hilarious! View attachment 550636
OMG thank you for this! Are Harry/Meghan just big time attention-seekers? They wanted more privacy and freedom, yet they moved to one of the toniest towns in the US known for their celebrities. That Oprah interview was embarrassing; it was like seeing two grown adults throwing a tantrum for not getting their way. If they truly wanted to get away from the "abusive" press and monarchy, they should just STFU and move somewhere secluded like Montana or something.

It's also not a coincidence that she moved to the same town as her new BFF Oprah. I cringed so hard when they invited her to their wedding. I'm willing to bet Oprah didn't know SMegma before that. And why should she? She was a B-list actress!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Jury finds ex-Netflix VP guilty in bribery, kickback scheme https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...scheme.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead

Just waiting for more netflix tit to hit the fan

Yeah while I agree that dwelling too deeply into politics is not helpful, it is what HFEW is doing. And if people feel like sharing a bit.... fine. If this is a problem, scroll on by... let freedom of sppech prevail. But flouncing? Yeah - buhbyeflohncity flounce flounce flounce

• Wow
Reactions: 25
H&M are trying to make money through mental health issues because it's intangible, doesn't need investment or hard work, and it's a tricky topic these days. Easy to defend and hard to criticise from a charity's point of view.
What they are actually doing is sowing doubt and negativity in people's minds, catch them young and tell them they're oppressed and denied justice. Turning people against each other and harvesting the resultant anger for their own ends - money and power. Tell people often enough that they need CRT and such tit and they start to believe it.
I don't think Hazzno or Smeg have mental health issues at all, but they have something far worse in that they are a dark vortex of despair and hopelessness, and the last people a genuine sufferer needs to hear lectures from.
I hope the RF arrange for Hazzno's status to be neutralized totally, this needs to be done and then his leech of a wife will fall off.

ETA Catherine is so much better now she's away from the shadow of the malignant Minge. Smeg must have cast a pall over the whole RF, looking back, and they did very well to put up with her for 2 years. You can see how W&C are happier now.
What bugs me re her targeting the youth is this,
in our youth we are/were in transition, neither fish nor fowl on many issues and easily led. Our minds were complicated dealing with no longer being a child and coping with adult shite. But 99% of the time it is temporary. All the angst and anger and "IT'S NOT FAIR!" feelings fade naturally over time when left to morph into happier feelings for the future. However people (looking at you cuntchops:mad:) telling them it's OK to be angry cos we should be angry at the world and governments and adults who don't see how smart you are ... just feeds the angst and prolongs what is actually a natural hormone driven phase until it becomes an established mindset, full of worry and fear and despair at the world. All the focus by these cunts is on "Oh poor you, life is tit innit?" instead of, "It gets better, honestly, trust me. We've all been there and grown through it."
I hate young minds being manipulated by unfeeling cunts pretending to 'care'.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Hmm interesting, now who remembers what HFW said at the engagement interview? Well here it is dissected. The guy has a very boring voice but it is interesting stuff!

The way he speaks and the background music he uses is like what you'd get on a programme about the Paranormal.

I loved it though.
Very interesting.

Reactions: 18
Harry and Meghan are twats
It should say so, on their hats..
Shes a bleeping witch
And also a lying witch,
And none of us give a rats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Exactly get on and be rich in their own semi royal lives, but how dare they manipulate the minds of the young and confused, I would go as far as saying vunerable - this is the age group of being easily influenced and it's critical for this generation to have genuine role models, people that have something real to teach and those that sincerely care and want to guide their present and future without any agenda and without dropping them like hot bricks for the next trend.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What bugs me re her targeting the youth is this,
in our youth we are/were in transition, neither fish nor fowl on many issues and easily led. Our minds were complicated dealing with no longer being a child and coping with adult shite. But 99% of the time it is temporary. All the angst and anger and "IT'S NOT FAIR!" feelings fade naturally over time when left to morph into happier feelings for the future. However people (looking at you cuntchops:mad:) telling them it's OK to be angry cos we should be angry at the world and governments and adults who don't see how smart you are ... just feeds the angst and prolongs what is actually a natural hormone driven phase until it becomes an established mindset, full of worry and fear and despair at the world. All the focus by these cunts is on "Oh poor you, life is tit innit?" instead of, "It gets better, honestly, trust me. We've all been there and grown through it."
I hate young minds being manipulated by unfeeling cunts pretending to 'care'.
Agree with you. These two have been parasites all their lives feeding off other people. Hazzno never worked, was pampered and carried in the Army, fed off his dead mother, used his RF family to make money with Spotify and Netflix (whether that works or not, he tried to do it), stunts in LA on the back of the RF name, Chimpo job with his royal title, Archewell etc. and now the Covid bandwagon. What a cheapskate he is, a fully grown man who took his family from shelter boasting of making millions, but having failed is whining that daddy cut him off and there are no people with guns to protect him. And still feeding off his dead mother's memory.
For Minge it was a simple matter of sleeping her way up the pole, discarding people along the way. Another parasite, and they are made for each other. I bet she'd have dumped Hazzno in a heartbeat if Serena's husband had taken her up on her offer.

Their cynical targeting of young minds is very worrying. It's bad enough for a youngster with pressure and social media menaces without having this pair of creepy frauds telling them they're oppressed and need to fight for justice. She says she's a role model but she's a Ho, and he says he's a soldier but he's a w.....ker.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Has anyone seen this horse manure on Twitter? It’s the front page of one of those non-existent US Tabloids. Some clever folk have noted that this article was written BEFORE that pap shot of Smeggy carrying Farchie atop the ‘flump’ (fake lump). Yet she is supposed to be on 24 hour bed rest.

hahaha! Having twins at a home water birth....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.