Harry and Meghan #97 Smeg wants us to believe what she says is real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's shocking especially for young children. Labelling one group 'oppressors' and the other righteous 'victims' is not going to solve racial tensions but rather exacerbate them in my opinion!

We should be taught that there is one race - the 'human race' and that we are all equal.
The ‘blue eye/brown’ experiment showed how human behaviour changes when these sort of labels are put on children.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I have to take my dog to the vet but can elaborate more later if anyone wants specifics.

Discovery plus doc is a pile of shite really. Disappointed as it's all the body language etc experts who do quite good crime docus like faking it tears of a crime with scabies shoved in there looking like the absolute twonk he is.

In summary they all say it looks legit. That everything they're saying is true and there are no signs of deception. The closest thing is one saying she shakes her head for too long when denying that she made Kate cry but he justifies that as her being oh so desperate to be believed because the whole world is so against her blah blah.

They gloss over the being wrong about how titles work and try to double down on it being what H and M believed to be true even if not technically true.

Lots of mentions of how terrible the racism and mental health bits are from the experts. All said in a way that paints it as presumed true.

All in all a very predictable stance from a cbs subsidiary. I'll write up a proper summation after the vet if nobody else has by then.

Apologies for my terrible wording. Typing on my phone for anything more than "bring me wine on your way home" annoys me!
So it was a whitewash, set up to endorse the lies that Smeg and Hazzno told. Because these Shearwater people are qualified "experts" we're supposed to believe that the lies we heard H&M tell were actually truths after all! So thats all right then. What an insult to our intelligence. But it will focus attention again on this gruesome interview and raise further questions as many of their lies have already been debunked. It was another PR mistake and they just can't leave anything alone. Mistake for Porker too, scrabbling to repair the damage.
On the bright side this will damage Shearwater's credibility. It seems that everyone who comes into contact with the Harkles is instantly corrupted.
"Worst royal crisis in years" my backside. A rehashed soggy damp squib starring limp dick Hazzno and his snake of a wife.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
During the campaign, Biden used to tell the story of a Black young man, named CornPop, who bullied him when he was a lifeguard. Biden boasted how he stood up to him. Biden does a lot of virtue-signaling...but how has he lived his life? Is he in any moral position to impose these draconian moves on our lives?

The Ballad of Biden and Corn-Pop...a fantasy parody

Biden came home from the pool one day
Daddy, said, “Boy, better get away.
Working for a livin’ is a son of a Beetch.
Go to DC, boy, gonna make you RICH!”

“You don’t have to stand on the factory line
People gonna pay you to give them time.
People gonna pay you to vote their way
People gonna pay just to do what they say!”

Cornpop came home same afternoon
Mama said “Son,no more pool for you.
Get you a job over at the mill.”
And that’s where Cornpop is working still.

Cornpop spent years working on the line.
Till that mill closed down, it’s movin’ time.
He paid his taxes, he paid his bills
But ole Cornpop, man, is struggling still.

Now Cornpop and Biden each had a son.
Drugs and drink had them both undone.
Cornpop’s boy is doin time.
But Biden’s boy is doin fine.

Biden’s son...who don’t speak Ukraine
Got a BIG job, a real money train.
No expertise...his name’s all it takes
Cornpop’s son is making license plates.

Biden’s kid flies on Air Force Two
Wow! China coughs up billions too.
Beds his brothers widow, dries her tears...
Cornpop’s son’s doing twenty years.

The moral of this story I don’t need to say.
The rotting Mills, the small town decay.
But the Biden’s who swear they live to serve...YOU...
Grow obscenely RICH...and their kiddies too.

Politicans dip their beaks without disruption
Cause their peers don’t mind...”collegial corruption.”
tit-hole cities, rust belt rot.
Life never changes for us...or ole Cornpop.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It needs like-minded, intelligent people like you to put it right I just think America has put itself to sleep but will wake up soon and the tit will hit the fan, just get rid of them they are bloody dangerous for your children and the great name of America.

You are courageous people, we know that get in there and find your voices, you stamped out the Commies years ago telling everyone what to think,

The RF does have the will and support of most people here, it's a 1000 year old dynasty, better than her have tried and failed mind you, we chopped their heads off!!

You are welcome back anytime LilyDCUSA come and have a cup of tea with me😃😃
We're having the same trouble here in the US that you might be having trying to figure out the WHO and the WHY.....but mostly the WHO.
We can trust almost no one now....our leaders and government, our institutions....our press....neighbors are encouraged to snitch on each other...speech is becoming more controlled every day,,,,and fear is increasing. Parents cannot interfere with the states new educational method....can one even sooth your child at being labelled an evil oppressor?

What is the end game...and why? Who is directing this....and why have most succumbed? Why has this nation decided to surrender to this unnamed entity...and why have our intelligence agencies and our military complied?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
just watching the W & C wedding programme, PWB looked so happy, how long is it since he smiled like that? What a mess he has made.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
During the campaign, Biden used to tell the story of a Black young man, named CornPop, who bullied him when he was a lifeguard. Biden boasted how he stood up to him. Biden does a lot of virtue-signaling...but how has he lived his life? Is he in any moral position to impose these draconian moves on our lives?

The Ballad of Biden and Corn-Pop...a fantasy parody

Biden came home from the pool one day
Daddy, said, “Boy, better get away.
Working for a livin’ is a son of a Beetch.
Go to DC, boy, gonna make you RICH!”

“You don’t have to stand on the factory line
People gonna pay you to give them time.
People gonna pay you to vote their way
People gonna pay just to do what they say!”

Cornpop came home same afternoon
Mama said “Son,no more pool for you.
Get you a job over at the mill.”
And that’s where Cornpop is working still.

Cornpop spent years working on the line.
Till that mill closed down, it’s movin’ time.
He paid his taxes, he paid his bills
But ole Cornpop, man, is struggling still.

Now Cornpop and Biden each had a son.
Drugs and drink had them both undone.
Cornpop’s boy is doin time.
But Biden’s boy is doin fine.

Biden’s son...who don’t speak Ukraine
Got a BIG job, a real money train.
No expertise...his name’s all it takes
Cornpop’s son is making license plates.

Biden’s kid flies on Air Force Two
Wow! China coughs up billions too.
Beds his brothers widow, dries her tears...
Cornpop’s son’s doing twenty years.

The moral of this story I don’t need to say.
The rotting Mills, the small town decay.
But the Biden’s who swear they live to serve...YOU...
Grow obscenely RICH...and their kiddies too.

Politicans dip their beaks without disruption
Cause their peers don’t mind...”collegial corruption.”
tit-hole cities, rust belt rot.
Life never changes for us...or ole Cornpop.
Stupid old bastard needs retiring

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Do you remember all the rumours about Harry and Pippa at W&K’s wedding.. wonder was there ever any truth to any of it

Reactions: 15
So I had my first catch up in person today with my workmates in a over a year (in London) and the Harry & Megahan Topic came up and I was horrified to find a workmate thought that this was justified. I educated him to the error of his ways but worry that this is taken as gospel.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
S
We're having the same trouble here in the US that you might be having trying to figure out the WHO and the WHY.....but mostly the WHO.
We can trust almost no one now....our leaders and government, our institutions....our press....neighbors are encouraged to snitch on each other...speech is becoming more controlled every day,,,,and fear is increasing. Parents cannot interfere with the states new educational method....can one even sooth your child at being labelled an evil oppressor?

What is the end game...and why? Who is directing this....and why have most succumbed? Why has this nation decided to surrender to this unnamed entity...and why have our intelligence agencies and our military complied?
So sorry for you and hope it changes, it's a bit like communism isn't it but I with frills on.

It is very h hard to understand the psyche of your elected leaders but they are just stirring up more disconten and t they will crash but the rest of the world will hold you in contempt for years to come instead of seeing you as a beacon of democracy.

They have badly.misjudged us all and will pay the price

Reactions: 17
The sad thing about Markle’s truth...is that it demonstrates how futile it can be to try to please someone with a Woke mindset. The Queen would not have treated Chelsy’s baby any better or worse. Chelsy would have had to understand that she was married to the spare not the heir.

But anything that Markle didn’t get, anything that didn’t go her way...immediately was attributed to race...because that is the best revenge...the killer shot to anyone who wont fulfill your every wish.

It’s infuriating.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I only watched the last half an hour of the W&K show on BBC but H&MC(unt) could never have something so full of class

Reactions: 18
Do you remember all the rumours about Harry and Pippa at W&K’s wedding.. wonder was there ever any truth to any of it
He wishes, I think! She’s utterly gorgeous and far too sane to have wanted to touch him with a barge pole, too sensible to have ever thought both brother and sister sets would have been a good idea. She’s way too good for him. William was damn lucky to win Catherine but he did because he’s a good man, loyal and honest and decent enough to out balance all the royal baggage and press scrutiny. Harry had none of that to offer Pippa.

I’m thoroughly enjoying watching this doc and reliving such a lovely, lovely day 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 39
When I look at Catherine I'm so bleeping grateful William got married first and that American prat didn't get her grubby little paws on Diana's engagement ring.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
When I look at Catherine I'm so bleeping grateful William got married first and that American prat didn't get her grubby little paws on Diana's engagement ring.
Would have turned up in an episode of Pawn Stars if she'd got it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just watched the W&C wedding special. I can hear the crockery smashing in Monteshitto now, not to mention incoming soonest from the Snarkles.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I tried to remember the name of an American poster, think it was @Mefrom mid-America (apogogies if not) who said the press is in the UK is less obedient than in the States, more willing to question and call people out. We have a long history of this like with the Hogarth cartoons of the 17th century lampooning politicians. In an imperfect world at least our press is as free as it could be and on our side and that of the Monarchy.

I don't think an interview like the Porker one could ever have been held in the UK and people expected to swallow that bilge. And now this dramatic endorsement of the lies by the same people who ran it in the first place! More lies to cover the original lies, but now being told by different people. Experts! Take note peasants, these are psychologists analysing two psychos being interviewed by a tit-stirring egotist with an agenda, and the conclusion is ....that they were telling the truth all along!
No wonder Duchouesse PooDrops and the ginger halfwit went to the States, they can pull the wool over people's eyes there.
ETA bit of an earlier post repeat sorry but I have been brooding about how different the press are here and US. Yes, brooding.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So "working" and "empowering" means asking girls who they admire, via social media, probably in hope that oneself is the object of admiration.
How times have changed:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
just watching the W & C wedding programme, PWB looked so happy, how long is it since he smiled like that? What a mess he has made.
Did you see how he looked at Catherine at the altar? He adored her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.