Harry and Meghan #97 Smeg wants us to believe what she says is real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Concert to reunite the world - please it’s not going to help most of the world and they couldn’t care less.
Americans try to do Live Aid. Is Meg going to be Bob geldof? Give us - I mean me - all your bleeping money!
It's all total look at me, me me shite, and when you see some of the old bow wows appearing it will look like a day out at Battersea dogs home it needs Ricky Gervais there to take the piss out of all these has been luvvies

Just a load of self entitled wankers who wouldn't give you the drippings off their noses
and they are all silicone, cannot stand the hypocrisy and pretence.

Still as my Son tells me I am just a fecking coffin dodger who lives off his taxes😀

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Didn’t Hollywood get enough grief with their ‘imagine’ video to cheer up the plebs?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I assume covid is suddenly on trend in LA now then? As when it was at its most devastating stage they were all pretty quiet
Think it's because the COVAX campaign by the WHO is working reasonably well and now delivering results so whoooosh here come the celebrities galloping in to jump on that thar bandwagon...

Well it looks like the Discovery+ documentary went live 6 hours ago, and I haven't seen a single comment on Twitter about it (ETA I mean, from anyone who has watched it) or on the 'usual' forums.
Took a look at the trailer, and their 'experts' are saying things like 'it looks like (dramatic pause) this claim is TRUE' and 'of course we can't tell if any of this is false', so it's a safe bet none of this will challenge the narrative. Yawn.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Was quite tempted by 'Spotting a Psychopath' as well..... :ROFLMAO: The Harkles fit right into Discovery +, don't they?

Scooby would like everyone to please rush over to the Arsewell website and give them some clicks and a ton of personal data just cos they iz so speshull...

:ROFLMAO: (JOKE JOKE JOKE - DO NOT VISIT OR CLICK)
Scabies needs to stop calling her Duchess Meghan. He's such an 'expert' he doesn't even understand royal titles. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 52
I have to take my dog to the vet but can elaborate more later if anyone wants specifics.

Discovery plus doc is a pile of shite really. Disappointed as it's all the body language etc experts who do quite good crime docus like faking it tears of a crime with scabies shoved in there looking like the absolute twonk he is.

In summary they all say it looks legit. That everything they're saying is true and there are no signs of deception. The closest thing is one saying she shakes her head for too long when denying that she made Kate cry but he justifies that as her being oh so desperate to be believed because the whole world is so against her blah blah.

They gloss over the being wrong about how titles work and try to double down on it being what H and M believed to be true even if not technically true.

Lots of mentions of how terrible the racism and mental health bits are from the experts. All said in a way that paints it as presumed true.

All in all a very predictable stance from a cbs subsidiary. I'll write up a proper summation after the vet if nobody else has by then.

Apologies for my terrible wording. Typing on my phone for anything more than "bring me wine on your way home" annoys me!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
Discovery plus doc is a pile of shite really.

More insight there than they apparently managed in 49 minutes. We applaud you for sitting through it. :geek::m:geek:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Discovery plus doc is a pile of shite really.

More insight there than they apparently managed in 49 minutes. We applaud you for sitting through it. :geek::m:geek:
I'm a masochist and self employed so I like to have trash TV on in the background while working 🤪 I'd cancel my discovery subscription for this offense to my sanity but its free with my sky package.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I have to take my dog to the vet but can elaborate more later if anyone wants specifics.

Discovery plus doc is a pile of shite really. Disappointed as it's all the body language etc experts who do quite good crime docus like faking it tears of a crime with scabies shoved in there looking like the absolute twonk he is.

In summary they all say it looks legit. That everything they're saying is true and there are no signs of deception. The closest thing is one saying she shakes her head for too long when denying that she made Kate cry but he justifies that as her being oh so desperate to be believed because the whole world is so against her blah blah.

They gloss over the being wrong about how titles work and try to double down on it being what H and M believed to be true even if not technically true.

Lots of mentions of how terrible the racism and mental health bits are from the experts. All said in a way that paints it as presumed true.

All in all a very predictable stance from a cbs subsidiary. I'll write up a proper summation after the vet if nobody else has by then.

Apologies for my terrible wording. Typing on my phone for anything more than "bring me wine on your way home" annoys me!
Thanks for that chaos. Think I'll give it a miss then! Hope all is well at the vets

Reactions: 19
assuming it‘s true and he really is the son of Charles & Camilla 🙄 Charles and Camilla weren’t “lawfully wed” at the time of his birth, so he would be illegitimate and therefore not eligible. UK RF inheritance is still archaic.

However because Charles and Camilla subsequently go married, Charles could (if he wished) have him legitimised now. Don’t see that happening somehow.

Now come on @Mairag we heard his fascinating wife in the background, who I assume wants to be Queen one day. Can you ever imagine those two representing our monarchy 😱😱😱😳😳😳😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hell yeah! That's what I wanno know. Same with all the other cunts trying to screw donations for that vax gig. Stand up and tell the world if you jumped the queue because you have the money to.
I wish there was a way of IDing those who've cheated the system. Like when our doctor used to put a red or green dot on patient's files to indicate if they were smokers(red) or not. Because simply writing the words seemed to trigger guilt or even rage in some snowflakes that they were being judged for the bad habit. Yeah ... put a red dot in the corner of the screen for those who cheated the system they are now trying to manipulate to get their fugly fizzogs in the news. Cunts.:mad:

Reminds me ... off topic but hey ho.
When we got a new doc at our surgery this was my first convo with him.
Doc: So Freda, do you drink alcohol?
Me: Yes.
Doc: Riiiiiiiiiiiiight,(with a worried frown) ... how much and how often?
Me: At weddings.
Doc: And...?
Me: That's it.
Doc: You call that drinking? You're a wee gegg.

and he laughed his arse off.

I must come across as a dipso.:unsure:
Do you go to a wedding every week? 😃
Doesn't sound like a problem to me!

I'm going to have a drink now as I haven't been to a wedding for years 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This is definitely true. I just like her take on Smeg. So many people (black and white) seem genuinely to believe that she was treated badly by the "racist RF", so it's nice to see someone (and an American) see right through her, but comments like that irritate me. I think what PDina meant was that, in her mind, sometimes white people/the RF, say things that would be considered racist or show "inherent bias" (or whatever the buzzword is these days.) I haven't watched the Lady C videos yet because they're so long, but I definitely have them bookmarked.

Ask the Biden lover on the thread. (Sorry, couldn't resist. I hate the "Trump is racist and so is everyone that voted for him. Biden and Harris are the best" crap that I have to hear every damn day here.)
it is so evident that there are two Americas now.

Biden is despised as corrupt by just about everyone where I live. Surprisingly he is also despised and reviled in the Midwest “Union‘ City we moved from...that once ONLY supported his party. His WOKE policies are inciting outrage. And just look at who will be appearing with him on this Van telethon...Meg, Queen of Woke herself.

At a party the other night, we met a couple from a neighboring state who have just rented 11...eleven... highway billboards...spending their own money...to protest the vile Critical Race theory...Biden is attempting to impose on children. If you want to learn about what Biden is trying to inflict upon our public schools, on our children....read the actual materials, watch an actual video...don’t swallow the righteous sap of the Bidenistas or their preferred media.

Seriously, read their documents, their proposals...from the Wokesters themselves...not us, their critics.

This is Biden’s push for America.

They propose that in public schools...those that poor and middle class American children attend...that children be taught there are oppressor children (white) and morally superior children ( children of color)

Imagine six year olds being divided by race and the white children humiliated and hectored by zealots about the evil of ‘whiteness” and how their race, their parents, etc have “murdered Black spirit’. The little Black children watch this humiliation and are told that any problems they have are the result of white supremacy...and those white children have benefited at their expense.

Do you see this as a way that we all embrace each other and treat skin color like eye color...nothing more?

Biden‘s administration is also embracing the Woke concept that ‘math is racist.”

The Oregon Department of Education (ODE) recently encouraged teachers to register for training that encourages “ethnomathematics” and argues, among other things, that White supremacy manifests itself in the focus on finding the right answer.
An ODE newsletter sent last week advertises a Feb. 21 “Pathway to Math Equity Micro-Course,” which is designed for middle school teachers to make use of a toolkit for “dismantling racism in mathematics.”
How can mathematics possibly be racist?

Part of the toolkit includes a list of ways “white supremacy culture” allegedly “infiltrates math classrooms.” Those include “the focus is on getting the ‘right’ answer,” students being “required to ‘show their work,'” and other alleged manifestations.
“The concept of mathematics being purely objective is unequivocally false, and teaching it is even much less so,” the document for the “Equitable Math” toolkit reads. “Upholding the idea that there are always right and wrong answers perpetuate objectivity as well as fear of open conflict.”

In their part of America, Biden supporters are no doubt surrounded by those who think WOKE policies are long overdue...and must be imposed by Biden’s federal government. Actually this is done by withholding needed federal funding from poor schools unless they comply. Biden supporters no doubt think the NYT is objective journalism, the 1610 project is honest accurate history and Hunter Biden getting a fabulously lucrative seat on a Ukraine board...just after he was kicked out of the military for drug use...and right after his Father insisted on the Atty General investigating that company be fired or get no US aid...well, that luck could happen to your son or mine.

I really was dismissive of Markle getting anywhere in Democratic political circles...until the Oprah interview ( woke take-down of RF) was followed by this Chairman position with heads of State.

Why? She is being primed for something.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Was quite tempted by 'Spotting a Psychopath' as well..... :ROFLMAO: The Harkles fit right into Discovery +, don't they?

Scooby would like everyone to please rush over to the Arsewell website and give them some clicks and a ton of personal data just cos they iz so speshull...

I hope they don't recruit these young girls into the next generation of yacht prostitutes. I wouldn't want any daughter of mine anywhere near The Hag.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Apparently he reads a lot of things that are written about him so it's very likely he'd check out that army forum. And many of the comments are absolutely vicious. Even someone as dim as him must realise the army don't want him and he's got no right to wear the uniforms and the shiny braid any more. Still wants to play dress up though :cautious:
Whilst both him and William were actively serving they were totally off limits in any way for being talked about on ARRSE. It’s therefore possible he hasn’t read there since leaving as he might think the same policy is still in force. I seriously hope he does read it though! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

What sagely advice does she have to offer to the young girls? All she did was sit on her arse, clutch/rub her moon bump and whine during the entire pandemic.... She is still doing that.:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Do you go to a wedding every week? 😃
Doesn't sound like a problem to me!

I'm going to have a drink now as I haven't been to a wedding for years 😉
Well I’ve just had a first glass of wine and now I fully intend to get rat arsed. Wish me luck y’all.
Im going in. 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm a masochist and self employed so I like to have trash TV on in the background while working 🤪 I'd cancel my discovery subscription for this offense to my sanity but its free with my sky package.
Yes, I discovered we get it free so I watched it too (waiting for the spag bol to cook).

I can concur that your review was spot on. I was expecting to them to just be analysing the O interview not the engagement one as well.
I found it hard to keep watching as it was just so boring , :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Think it's because the COVAX campaign by the WHO is working reasonably well and now delivering results so whoooosh here come the celebrities galloping in to jump on that thar bandwagon...

Well it looks like the Discovery+ documentary went live 6 hours ago, and I haven't seen a single comment on Twitter about it (ETA I mean, from anyone who has watched it) or on the 'usual' forums.
Took a look at the trailer, and their 'experts' are saying things like 'it looks like (dramatic pause) this claim is TRUE' and 'of course we can't tell if any of this is false', so it's a safe bet none of this will challenge the narrative. Yawn.

i hope I’m wrong but I think none of this is happenstance. There is a plan afoot here. Obviously, Markles ‘integrity” must be propped up...so an independent..ha!...look by Discovery steps in to do that job. Markle is under the protection of some very important Americans with major connections and clout.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
i hope I’m wrong but I think none of this is happenstance. There is a plan afoot here. Obviously, Markles ‘integrity” must be propped up...so an independent..ha!...look by Discovery steps in to do that job. Markle is under the protection of some very important Americans with major connections and clout.
British intel must know all about.....wonder when anyone will speak out on behalf of the nation.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Happy Bank Holiday everyone.

Have an enormous glass of wine - and imagine there's no Harkles, it isn't hard to do...... 🍷🥂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.