Harry and Meghan #97 Smeg wants us to believe what she says is real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only person on here who is left wing and vehemently anti-Trump but also can't stand Meghan and Harry?!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Starting to think that the typically Royal approach this time doesn't have the advantage of being only papper /TV media.
There is a interesting element to the fact that Lord Geidt, undeniably limited is on Boris back.

Remembering his nuclear methods could be a good thing.
It would require that Charles and whoever is in charge, somehow discredits Harry on US soil, and only Harry.
He is the only one of the gruesome duo that doesn't have the leverage of woman, PoC, American, "self made."

The reality of the current situation is that even Edward and Wallis were Duke and Duchess of Windsor, and without the wartime effect, even they had a potential to be very damaging.

While William and Kate are fantastic, the imminent reign is Charles and Camilla, and while undeniably both are very competent, both have a absolutely frightening past, which is going to be held against them after every move, as King and Consort.
The US media would drop Harry as a hot potato, and automatically Peg would be in troubles for associating (being married) to him.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Just make sure you're spending his inheritance !
Or if he wants to be polite he tells me Gods waiting room is full so hurry up,

I have told the tosspot he gets nothing I am donating it all to Archwell together with a truth serum recipe and a phial of bubonic plague personally addressed to the fellatio Queen

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I tried to remember the name of an American poster, think it was @Mefrom mid-America (apogogies if not) who said the press is in the UK is less obedient than in the States, more willing to question and call people out. We have a long history of this like with the Hogarth cartoons of the 17th century lampooning politicians. In an imperfect world at least our press is as free as it could be and on our side and that of the Monarchy.

I don't think an interview like the Porker one could ever have been held in the UK and people expected to swallow that bilge. And now this dramatic endorsement of the lies by the same people who ran it in the first place! More lies to cover the original lies, but now being told by different people. Experts! Take note peasants, these are psychologists analysing two psychos being interviewed by a tit-stirring egotist with an agenda, and the conclusion is ....that they were telling the truth all along!
No wonder Duchouesse PooDrops and the ginger halfwit went to the States, they can pull the wool over people's eyes there.
ETA bit of an earlier post repeat sorry but I have been brooding about how different the press are here and US. Yes, brooding.
Didn't watch the programme but if the 'experts' have said they were telling the truth all along then this, to me, is making the gruesome twosome look even more stupid than ever.
If H &M believe everything they said was true then they 1) believed they got married in the back yard 2) believed Farchie should have been called a Prince 3) believed they should have had security even though they were not working royals etc etc.
These have all been proved to be false so this pair, and the programme makers, are as thick as pig s**t.
This is turning into an embarrassing repeat. I wonder how many other ways they can find to present this rubbish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

American business associates of the Duchess say that the former actress has been "building a network of contacts and supporters" in the political world since arriving in Los Angeles last March.
At the very top of Meghan's speed dial list is Michelle Obama, who was First Lady to President Barack Obama, from 2008 to 2016.
The source said: "Michelle has been giving Meghan and Harry guidance on a variety of issues from public and political perception, building charities and working within the Netflix family."
While the arrangement is "informal" and on a "friendship" basis, the source says the Sussexes have spoken to the Obamas several times over the past few months.

snip

'That interview really resonated with Democrat leaders. Not only did they see a woman have poise, control, believability and relatable emotion, but also someone whose words reached all communities across the country.
"For the party she is a potential vessel, who they know shares many of their beliefs. If she is not considering an immediate entrance into politics, certainly having her support for certain candidates is huge...a real endorsement. And that is why many Democratic officials are interested in working with Meghan. Conversations and alliances are already growing."
I
Can you pass the sick bucket please, they must be desperate if they want that old bow wow on board, poor Americans they won't know their heads from their arses if she gets involved

My sympathies to you and so glad she left our shores

• Sick
Reactions: 21
All these people advising them are doing the crappiest job possible of advising them otherwise H & M would not be making such a complete pair of tits of themselves. Most of the stuff they have done recently has all backfired massively and exposed them as shallow, fame/money seeking, selfish arseholes. I can't see them improving all the sensible people's opinion of them in the next 4 years.

If I were the Obama's etc I wouldn't be wanting my name linked as an advisor to them.

Reactions: 31
Am I the only person on here who is left wing and vehemently anti-Trump but also can't stand Meghan and Harry?!
I doubt it. I think we all knew eventually that Trump wasn't really working out for the USA and change was needed. I have no dog in the fight but didn't mind the Donald up to a point. However, I cannot overlook that Harris and company shoehorned a very ill elderly man into the whitehouse as a puppet for their plans. I'm disgusted that his family colluded in the farce. I suspect (and will never be convinced different) that Biden just signs whatever Harris puts in front of him.

Incoming tasteless but believable scenario.--->>>
I just hope smeggy never gets access 121 to old Joe. She'll drench herself in his dead son's favourite cologne and he'll be in aroma heaven sniffing her and promising her anything her lil black heart desires.:confused:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
The Royal Family have had more difficulties than HFW, if she thinks she can topple them she is a fool! (I'm being polite there!) The firm is a sure fire institution that has been around for 1000 years, if a 2 bit actress thinks she can finish them she is a bigger tart than she thinks! They always play the long game and silence is golden, she will dig her own hole! Oh matron, dot dot dot!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So "working" and "empowering" means asking girls who they admire, via social media, probably in hope that oneself is the object of admiration.
How times have changed:
For someone who insists she wants her name everywhere, she sure does like to be called the Duchess.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.