Harry and Meghan #97 Smeg wants us to believe what she says is real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a masochist and self employed so I like to have trash TV on in the background while working šŸ¤Ŗ I'd cancel my discovery subscription for this offense to my sanity but its free with my sky package.
Absolutely LOVE your description of yourself as "A self-employed masochist" !! šŸ„°

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The sad thing about Markleā€™s truth...is that it demonstrates how futile it can be to try to please someone with a Woke mindset. The Queen would not have treated Chelsyā€™s baby any better or worse. Chelsy would have had to understand that she was married to the spare not the heir.

But anything that Markle didnā€™t get, anything that didnā€™t go her way...immediately was attributed to race...because that is the best revenge...the killer shot to anyone who wont fulfill your every wish.

Itā€™s infuriating.
I think whoever she had married she would have been a witch and as you say the two winning cards for these woke idiots is the race card and the mental health card and she used both, very cleverly.

She has a very short shelf life as sooner or later the next narc will come along and topple her and her whoring from her yacht days must raise its ugly head soon. When the I interview came out the RF were correct in ignoring her she hates to be ignored and this latest shitshow tonight with previously respected experts is ridiculous, they have been nobbled and won't be watched again, only with contempt.

Anyway, cheer up every dog has its day and yours will be butt fucked by its own people when they have had enough, we are not anti Americans just hate their policies home and abroad, same as you.

Us Brits usually have a few bevvies and say up yours and I suggest you do the samešŸ‘‘šŸ‘‘šŸ‘‘

Reactions: 19
Notice the headline:
And then the content:
"Garrison Sergeant Major Bill Mott could have been seated in the pews of Westminster Abbey for the royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton 10 years ago, but he gave up his prized invitation in order to do his job."
Framing 101, in a lengthy lineup of articles, a person skimming over the headlines to find the results of their sports team, is only going to read the headline.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Lol did anyone hear one of the last lines of the W&C documentary. It was the ā€œoldā€ Archbishop of Canterbury (who married them) and he said ā€œthe beautiful thing about them is they know when to keep quietā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ ouchy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
It's all total look at me, me me shite, and when you see some of the old bow wows appearing it will look like a day out at Battersea dogs home it needs Ricky Gervais there to take the piss out of all these has been luvvies

Just a load of self entitled wankers who wouldn't give you the drippings off their noses
and they are all silicone, cannot stand the hypocrisy and pretence.

Still as my Son tells me I am just a fecking coffin dodger who lives off his taxesšŸ˜€
Just make sure you're spending his inheritance !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Screenshot 2021-04-30 at 21.16.56.png

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Where's Ricky Gervias when you need him? I wonder if the concert is another way to attach themselves to the Bidens.
Obviously, raising awareness about vaccines is important however the obvious self interest is what irks me and it is yet another opportunity to jump on a bandwagon and do what they do best, and that is...well, talk under the guise of giving platforms to people. All they do is preach or interview people who have done amazing things, for example Malala Yousafzai, but there's nothing they actually do beyond that. And not just them but a lot of celebrities in general, with some exceptions of course. I remember the Times Up movement when Hollywood actors and actresses decided to attend an awards ceremony (Golden Globes, I think) wearing black. Boycotting it would have been a bigger impact but you know, they had to get their awards ceremony and make sure they were seen...but they wore their Times Up pins so that really showed 'em! "Why shouldn't we be celebrated for our work?" one of the luvvies exclaimed (I think it was Patricia Arquette). Really? Doctors, nurses, etc do not get annual glitzy ceremonies for the work they do and perhaps Hollywood egos, as fragile as they are, could try to survive if they missed one ceremony in a year. Shallow bastards. Sorry, rant over. :p

I don't drink so I'll raise a nice cuppa ā˜•
Me, too... ā˜• (y)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Lol did anyone hear one of the last lines of the W&C documentary. It was the ā€œoldā€ Archbishop of Canterbury (who married them) and he said ā€œthe beautiful thing about them is they know when to keep quietā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ ouchy
I thought exactly the same thing and laughed out loud - ā€˜they know when to shut upā€™ can only be a mild Archbish dig at the Harkles!

Reactions: 23
I tried to remember the name of an American poster, think it was @Mefrom mid-America (apogogies if not) who said the press is in the UK is less obedient than in the States, more willing to question and call people out. We have a long history of this like with the Hogarth cartoons of the 17th century lampooning politicians. In an imperfect world at least our press is as free as it could be and on our side and that of the Monarchy.

I don't think an interview like the Porker one could ever have been held in the UK and people expected to swallow that bilge. And now this dramatic endorsement of the lies by the same people who ran it in the first place! More lies to cover the original lies, but now being told by different people. Experts! Take note peasants, these are psychologists analysing two psychos being interviewed by a tit-stirring egotist with an agenda, and the conclusion is ....that they were telling the truth all along!
No wonder Duchouesse PooDrops and the ginger halfwit went to the States, they can pull the wool over people's eyes there.
ETA bit of an earlier post repeat sorry but I have been brooding about how different the press are here and US. Yes, brooding.
If they are the British ones. I cannot remember their names from Faking It, I hope their careers are ruined now, the lies have been proven what is wrong with them??

Let's hope Piers has his say over this latest rape of the RF am waiting for the titles to go and see the shi t hit the fan then, it is blackmail nothing else.

Their day will come and nanna will wet her knickers from hysterical laughter

• Haha
i hope Iā€™m wrong but I think none of this is happenstance. There is a plan afoot here. Obviously, Markles ā€˜integrityā€ must be propped up...so an independent..ha!...look by Discovery steps in to do that job. Markle is under the protection of some very important Americans with major connections and clout.
It will be at this end Minge and Hazzno will be exposed and nothing they do in the States will be able to save them. Hopefully an appeal by ANL will be granted with a court case which will greatly damage her image, plus the RF bullying investigation, moonbump and surrogacy lies.
It will all come out bit by bit, and even in countries like France there's a sceptical press element according to our @Baguette ... That Macron's my dream boy, he hates the Salope and was an absolute gallic dream date for me on an escargot and frogs' legs restaurant dinner, bowing, twirling and wafting Gucci Stallione cologne as he pulled out my chair .... sigh...whimper...
Smeg and Biden will markle each other. He'd be a good 6th or is it 7th husband as he's well off and daft as a brush - two must-have qualities for the discerning bi-racial Caucasian torch-bearer for girls who didn't know they were oppressed before they met PooDrops.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I
So "working" and "empowering" means asking girls who they admire, via social media, probably in hope that oneself is the object of admiration.
How times have changed:
It's all woke bollocks from the Queen of fellatio

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He seems like a nice Archbishop.
Not keen on this current one.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
ETA It will be interesting to see what the UK press make of this Discovery whitewash. I bet they're scathing.
ETA 2 meant to add this onto the end of my last post but it got detached.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

American business associates of the Duchess say that the former actress has been "building a network of contacts and supporters" in the political world since arriving in Los Angeles last March.
At the very top of Meghan's speed dial list is Michelle Obama, who was First Lady to President Barack Obama, from 2008 to 2016.
The source said: "Michelle has been giving Meghan and Harry guidance on a variety of issues from public and political perception, building charities and working within the Netflix family."
While the arrangement is "informal" and on a "friendship" basis, the source says the Sussexes have spoken to the Obamas several times over the past few months.

snip

'That interview really resonated with Democrat leaders. Not only did they see a woman have poise, control, believability and relatable emotion, but also someone whose words reached all communities across the country.
"For the party she is a potential vessel, who they know shares many of their beliefs. If she is not considering an immediate entrance into politics, certainly having her support for certain candidates is huge...a real endorsement. And that is why many Democratic officials are interested in working with Meghan. Conversations and alliances are already growing."

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
The sugars are all screaming ā€˜copy!ā€™ over the video. The video was filmed last Autumn apparently so waaaay before their blurry/foggy b&w beach crap.
Jesus wept

When will the #sugars, #sussexsquad get that Prince Williamā€™s brother is and always has been nothing but a spare?
When will they ever get that HFW is nothing but a low life opportunist, a plastic surgeonā€™s bread and butter client, a grifter, liar and an evil witch?
When will they get that neither of them is fit to polish the shoes of the two future Kings and most certainly not our beloved Queen or the future Queen Catherine and that most of us despise them?
36295BDB-0066-4B3E-99BB-0E4F69717DA9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32

American business associates of the Duchess say that the former actress has been "building a network of contacts and supporters" in the political world since arriving in Los Angeles last March.
At the very top of Meghan's speed dial list is Michelle Obama, who was First Lady to President Barack Obama, from 2008 to 2016.
The source said: "Michelle has been giving Meghan and Harry guidance on a variety of issues from public and political perception, building charities and working within the Netflix family."
While the arrangement is "informal" and on a "friendship" basis, the source says the Sussexes have spoken to the Obamas several times over the past few months.

snip

'That interview really resonated with Democrat leaders. Not only did they see a woman have poise, control, believability and relatable emotion, but also someone whose words reached all communities across the country.
"For the party she is a potential vessel, who they know shares many of their beliefs. If she is not considering an immediate entrance into politics, certainly having her support for certain candidates is huge...a real endorsement. And that is why many Democratic officials are interested in working with Meghan. Conversations and alliances are already growing."
5537749e62c1d5e5d33f45acde2e37e1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.