Harry and Meghan #97 Smeg wants us to believe what she says is real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is
This VaxLive concert gets recorded at 6 pm (LA time) at the Sofi Stadium, then broadcast a week later. Not clear yet if the Harkles will be on stage (cue bump-clutching in evening gown) or just yet another pre-record from their bland sofa room.

All the spectators are required to have had two vaccination shots before attending. No word on whether that applies to the 'stars' of the gig.

If it is being recorded then it aint Live someone needs to tell them that

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What sagely advice does she have to offer to the young girls? All she did was sit on her arse, clutch/rub her moon bump and whine during the entire pandemic.... She is still doing that.:sick:
What M has to offer to the young girls:

• Sleep with whoever to get what you want
• Lie about your skin colour when it suits you (I'm Blue da ba de da ba daaa.... 😀)
• Manipulate
• Lie, lie & lie to make you look, who you are not, but want to be
• Twist the truth
• Blackmail
• Publically attack elderly (extra points If they grieving) who cant fight back
• Do exact opposite what are you trying to preach
• call everybody who disagree with you racist
- NB (if you are white dont even bother to send the message because you are white privileged so you dont even know what struggle is...) .... oh and send some money to Archewell, so I can buy Manhattan penthouse while you scrubbing toilets for minimum wage... lets do it together (because I dont want to waste my own money 😜)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
i hope I’m wrong but I think none of this is happenstance. There is a plan afoot here. Obviously, Markles ‘integrity” must be propped up...so an independent..ha!...look by Discovery steps in to do that job. Markle is under the protection of some very important Americans with major connections and clout.

She is probably being propped up by her yacht girl punters who want to buy her silence!!

All a bit big brother and creepy though and suspect their tentacles are creeping towards us, they are a load of prime nutters much like Hitler in reverse but corruption on this scale must be found out. Shame on you America you won't recover from world opinion for years.

Reactions: 23
What M has to offer to the young girls:

• Sleep with whoever to get what you want
• Lie about your skin colour when it suits you (I'm Blue da ba de da ba daaa.... 😀)
• Manipulate
• Lie, lie & lie to make you look, who you are not, but want to be
• Twist the truth
• Blackmail
• Publically attack elderly (extra points If they grieving) who cant fight back
• Do exact opposite what are you trying to preach
• call everybody who disagree with you racist
- NB (if you are white dont even bother to send the message because you are white privileged so you dont even know what struggle is...) .... oh and send some money to Archewell, so I can buy Manhattan penthouse while you scrubbing toilets for minimum wage... lets do it together (because I dont want to waste my own money 😜)
Plus she superglued a classmates eyes when in college

• Wow
  • Sad
Cheering thought (to accompany glasses of wine - wish I had one) 'Royal Wedding: A Day to Remember' goes out on BBC1 in about half an hour (at half past seven).

• Heart
Reactions: 17
it is so evident that there are two Americas now.

Biden is despised as corrupt by just about everyone where I live. Surprisingly he is also despised and reviled in the Midwest “Union‘ City we moved from...that once ONLY supported his party. His WOKE policies are inciting outrage. And just look at who will be appearing with him on this Van telethon...Meg, Queen of Woke herself.

At a party the other night, we met a couple from a neighboring state who have just rented 11...eleven... highway billboards...spending their own money...to protest the vile Critical Race theory...Biden is attempting to impose on children. If you want to learn about what Biden is trying to inflict upon our public schools, on our children....read the actual materials, watch an actual video...don’t swallow the righteous sap of the Bidenistas or their preferred media.

Seriously, read their documents, their proposals...from the Wokesters themselves...not us, their critics.

This is Biden’s push for America.

They propose that in public schools...those that poor and middle class American children attend...that children be taught there are oppressor children (white) and morally superior children ( children of color)

Imagine six year olds being divided by race and the white children humiliated and hectored by zealots about the evil of ‘whiteness” and how their race, their parents, etc have “murdered Black spirit’. The little Black children watch this humiliation and are told that any problems they have are the result of white supremacy...and those white children have benefited at their expense.

Do you see this as a way that we all embrace each other and treat skin color like eye color...nothing more?

Biden‘s administration is also embracing the Woke concept that ‘math is racist.”

How can mathematics possibly be racist?

In their part of America, Biden supporters are no doubt surrounded by those who think WOKE policies are long overdue...and must be imposed by Biden’s federal government. Actually this is done by withholding needed federal funding from poor schools unless they comply. Biden supporters no doubt think the NYT is objective journalism, the 1610 project is honest accurate history and Hunter Biden getting a fabulously lucrative seat on a Ukraine board...just after he was kicked out of the military for drug use...and right after his Father insisted on the Atty General investigating that company be fired or get no US aid...well, that luck could happen to your son or mine.

I really was dismissive of Markle getting anywhere in Democratic political circles...until the Oprah interview ( woke take-down of RF) was followed by this Chairman position with heads of State.

Why? She is being primed for something.
That's shocking especially for young children. Labelling one group 'oppressors' and the other righteous 'victims' is not going to solve racial tensions but rather exacerbate them in my opinion!

We should be taught that there is one race - the 'human race' and that we are all equal.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
one of the key tenets of CRT.

This is so Important. You Brits have gotten your first lesson in Critical Race Theory.

Markle was telling ‘her truth.’ Thats the exact phrase Oprah used. “her truth.” That’s why you can’t debate this mindset with facts.

Storytelling...naming HER OWN reality ...is a key facet of critical race theory. Oprah, Obama, Biden, their party are pushing Critical RaceTheory...so Markle‘s interview sets a baseline.

By their interpretation, the first mixed race member of UK Royal family did not lie or misconstrue. It is racist white privilege to correct her.
Her reality is indisputable.
What she FELT, is her reality. By not acceding to her demands, they did not create a ‘safe space‘ for her. She is much superior to white Kate in terms of the job, but that made her a threat...and this made her suicidal.

Articles like this popped up on Biden-promoting media...like CNN

...https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/08/opinions/meghan-markle-interview-monarchy-uk-racism-andrews/index.html

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
She is probably being propped up by her yacht girl punters who want to buy her silence!!

All a bit big brother and creepy though and suspect their tentacles are creeping towards us, they are a load of prime nutters much like Hitler in reverse but corruption on this scale must be found out. Shame on you America you won't recover from world opinion for years.
I know, I know......I am an American and our country is circling the drain. Your nation CAN rectify this if it has the will. Does the RF have the will?

I am shocked at the passiveness of citizens here in the US on many matters...we are a mess. You all seem to have this ONE ISSUE.....One ISSUE IN THE RF...and yet it cannot be solved.

On another note...I am of British ancestry, and I am ready to come home....haha. Please help.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Scabies needs to stop calling her Duchess Meghan. He's such an 'expert' he doesn't even understand royal titles. 🙄
Halfwit just needs to learn anything full stop. Female changemakers, not women changemakers. You're not just saying what you see. Tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watching the Kate & Wills wedding special on BBC and realise just how much of a big deal this was at the time and how the Harry and Meghan wedding was such a poor imitation.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I know, I know......I am an American and our country is circling the drain. Your nation CAN rectify this if it has the will. Does the RF have the will?

I am shocked at the passiveness of citizens here in the US on many matters...we are a mess. You all seem to have this ONE ISSUE.....One ISSUE IN THE RF...and yet it cannot be solved.

On another note...I am of British ancestry, and I am ready to come home....haha. Please help.
It needs like-minded, intelligent people like you to put it right I just think America has put itself to sleep but will wake up soon and the tit will hit the fan, just get rid of them they are bloody dangerous for your children and the great name of America.

You are courageous people, we know that get in there and find your voices, you stamped out the Commies years ago telling everyone what to think,

The RF does have the will and support of most people here, it's a 1000 year old dynasty, better than her have tried and failed mind you, we chopped their heads off!!

You are welcome back anytime LilyDCUSA come and have a cup of tea with me😃😃

• Heart
Just watching the Kate & Wills wedding special on BBC and realise just how much of a big deal this was at the time and how the Harry and Meghan wedding was such a poor imitation.
I’ve such fond memories of that day. I had the day off work to collect my puppy and bring him home and when I got home I watched the wedding with my mam. I didn’t know what to call the pupper and my mam suggested Arthur after William (William Arthur Philip Louis) and here I am now, ten years later, Arthur still by my side (both of us on the greyer side of life 🤪) and memories of that day watching the wedding and gossiping, analysing and critiquing over endless cups of tea with my lovely mam (RIP)
Raising a glass to her and to W&K and all you here who make me laugh day after day. Totes emosh 🥰🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Concert to reunite the world - please it’s not going to help most of the world and they couldn’t care less.
Americans try to do Live Aid. Is Meg going to be Bob geldof? Give us - I mean me - all your bleeping money!
It might go the same way as that awful lockdown song performed by the saint-like-looking stars last year (so bad I can't find it now and don't even remember who exactly sang it)...I think a lot of 'celebrities' are desperate to get out there, but the interest has weaned. People might really want to go to a live concert, but many will be fed up with online events. I know I am.
I mean - making sure the poor countries get the vaccine is a good cause, obviously - but it's not as easy as just raising money. You have to make sure there are systems in place to distribute the vax, store, administer etc. It takes time, resources - even if the vax is sent and money organised to help put the systems in place, it still doesn't mean it will actually happen. Corruption is rife in a lot of those countries.
I think those two idiots are convinced they are going to save the World with this...

Didn’t Hollywood get enough grief with their ‘imagine’ video to cheer up the plebs?
Oh, just got to your post - this is the song I meant!!! It was beyond awful....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A shotgun wedding in Vegas would have suited Haz and Megz better. Right up their street.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.