Harry and Meghan #97 Smeg wants us to believe what she says is real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is HFW Harry's first wife or Harry's bleeping wife? I've been using the latter version, I feel it fits because let's face it she's a bleep...
Either, but I prefer the 2nd version, although that didn't make it to the Wiki

Interesting to note he is a pateon of a Parkinsons disease charity. I smell zara and Mike coming into the fold! Please please oh please!
His Dad has Parkinsons

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I watched the anniversary video and thought is this an advert for Calvin Klein perfume (although that would have been black & white) then thought Boden. Over done!
However I still preferred it to anything stilted that h&m have delivered, as in it came across choreographed naturally.
It was the music that made me cringe. I think i would have loved a series of still pictures from that video and it was nice to see the children looking carefree but yes it did feel like a commercial.

Reactions: 7
This man's claims are ridiculous. Let's just say that he's telling the truth (which is daft) then he would be Charles first born son, hence should become King. 😂😂😂😱😱😱
assuming it‘s true and he really is the son of Charles & Camilla 🙄 Charles and Camilla weren’t “lawfully wed” at the time of his birth, so he would be illegitimate and therefore not eligible. UK RF inheritance is still archaic.

However because Charles and Camilla subsequently go married, Charles could (if he wished) have him legitimised now. Don’t see that happening somehow.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Dare I even say it... I didn't find the C&W video endearing or especially cute 🤫 Slightly OTT displays of affection and, while obviously you wouldn't show your grumpy side in it, it was just. too.much. of everything. Then again, I'd find this type of video cringey even if my friends had made one so guess I'm just not the type to appreciate them💁‍♀️ I do, however, like the fact that the whole thing is likely to irritate Hazno and wife:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Have the Harkles told us exactly when and how they got their COVID vaccinations yet? I'm very interested in hearing 'their truth' about that.....
Hell yeah! That's what I wanno know. Same with all the other cunts trying to screw donations for that vax gig. Stand up and tell the world if you jumped the queue because you have the money to.
I wish there was a way of IDing those who've cheated the system. Like when our doctor used to put a red or green dot on patient's files to indicate if they were smokers(red) or not. Because simply writing the words seemed to trigger guilt or even rage in some snowflakes that they were being judged for the bad habit. Yeah ... put a red dot in the corner of the screen for those who cheated the system they are now trying to manipulate to get their fugly fizzogs in the news. Cunts.:mad:

Reminds me ... off topic but hey ho.
When we got a new doc at our surgery this was my first convo with him.
Doc: So Freda, do you drink alcohol?
Me: Yes.
Doc: Riiiiiiiiiiiiight,(with a worried frown) ... how much and how often?
Me: At weddings.
Doc: And...?
Me: That's it.
Doc: You call that drinking? You're a wee gegg.

and he laughed his arse off.

I must come across as a dipso.:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
assuming it‘s true and he really is the son of Charles & Camilla 🙄 Charles and Camilla weren’t “lawfully wed” at the time of his birth, so he would be illegitimate and therefore not eligible. UK RF inheritance is still archaic.

However because Charles and Camilla subsequently go married, Charles could (if he wished) have him legitimised now. Don’t see that happening somehow.
Well wouldn't Charles have done what they did in Tudor times and have had him names Charles? This is a funny idea and I can't believe that no-one came up with it before... truly, madly, deeply... if they had had a kid together there is no way Diana wouldn't have told the world.

Reactions: 16
Loving that the advert for Recollections May Vary is above one for Faking It with Jimmy Savile 😀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Top rated comment on Sarah Vines latest Daily Mail article:

Screenshot_20210430-160255_Brave.jpg

Even the DM commenters are getting sick of the constant Sussex v Cambridge narrative the press continues to churn out.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Well wouldn't Charles have done what they did in Tudor times and have had him names Charles? This is a funny idea and I can't believe that no-one came up with it before... truly, madly, deeply... if they had had a kid together there is no way Diana wouldn't have told the world.
I like the romance of the 16 year old Charles escaping from Gordonstoun and galloping all the way from Scotland to London, just to hook up with Camilla, whom he hadn't actually met before. There's a Netflix series in there somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Loving that the advert for Recollections May Vary us above one for Faking It with Jimmy Savile 😀
Was quite tempted by 'Spotting a Psychopath' as well..... :ROFLMAO: The Harkles fit right into Discovery +, don't they?

Scooby would like everyone to please rush over to the Arsewell website and give them some clicks and a ton of personal data just cos they iz so speshull...

:ROFLMAO: (JOKE JOKE JOKE - DO NOT VISIT OR CLICK)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Bless HMQ, hope she enjoyed her outing. I didnt know you could also ride horses used for driving?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Concert to reunite the world - please it’s not going to help most of the world and they couldn’t care less.
Americans try to do Live Aid. Is Meg going to be Bob geldof? Give us - I mean me - all your bleeping money!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Dare I even say it... I didn't find the C&W video endearing or especially cute 🤫 Slightly OTT displays of affection and, while obviously you wouldn't show your grumpy side in it, it was just. too.much. of everything. Then again, I'd find this type of video cringey even if my friends had made one so guess I'm just not the type to appreciate them💁‍♀️ I do, however, like the fact that the whole thing is likely to irritate Hazno and wife:m
It was like watching one of those videos you used to get with your holiday brochure for somewhere like centre parcs with lots of fake frolicking about as a family. Not for me, hopefully won’t see them do another one for ten more years 😆

Reactions: 12
Was quite tempted by 'Spotting a Psychopath' as well..... :ROFLMAO: The Harkles fit right into Discovery +, don't they?

Scooby would like everyone to please rush over to the Arsewell website and give them some clicks and a ton of personal data just cos they iz so speshull...

:ROFLMAO: (JOKE JOKE JOKE - DO NOT VISIT OR CLICK)
I assume covid is suddenly on trend in LA now then? As when it was at its most devastating stage they were all pretty quiet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.