Harry and Meghan #97 Smeg wants us to believe what she says is real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I can guarantee one thing - the British armed forces will never forgive him for ever if this insanity occurs.
I don’t know whether to laugh or cry on this one..but he did this to himself with British Army...Queen and country plus family values as they spend so much time away from family....anyway this is the comment I saw on British Army site.

” I’d take a bullet for the Queen but now I’d use Harry as a human shield ”.

The army was his thing , can’t blame anyone else ....he did this to himself .

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Surely there will be no coming back from this ? 🙏
Would him & her have to give their permission for this or did they waive all rights to any censure of future use of the footage?
I cannot believe the RF could countenance his return in any way, shape or form.
So they think that round 2 of this shitshow can gain popularity for them and the take down of the RF , they are completely bleeping crazy and it is difficult to believe that her followers support it to gain what exactly? Even if the RF dissolved tomorrow what good would it do to them as their whipping boy would be gone.

They are attacking a 95 year old Woman who has just lost husband where is the glory in that. We need some decisive action from Chas and Wills to remove her horrible smirk and they can do that by stripping them of everything and no further contact ever and he should be made to apply to become a citizen of the US and remove his passport for ever.

I hope this is the last straw for the family and on behalf of us Tattlers, bye bye and duck off for ever

All to coincide with the anniversary and the jubilee, sad, deluded bastards.
I just wonder what actual control they have over any of the recorded footage? Surely they gave all rights over to Orca?
So not just round 2, but rounds 3 4 5 ad infinitum :sick:
Whatever, they are what Freda says 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Wowza I hope the last part is true and people are ready to speak out - IMO those in the know cannot keep quiet much longer - we really need some push back # call out to the South Bank spooks can you get yer fingers out lads and quickly I will defo stand you all a beer over in the Spying room opposite 🍺 😎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I cannot believe the RF could countenance his return in any way, shape or form.

I just wonder what actual control they have over any of the recorded footage? Surely they gave all rights over to Orca?
So not just round 2, but rounds 3 4 5 ad infinitum :sick:
Whatever, they are what Freda says 🤣
Yes I agree, lunt, hunt and Cunningham let's see what reaction is tomorrow!!

Reactions: 9
I could have written Mike's words for him as I am in exactly the same position as his mother. My husband has had Parkinson's for 13 years and has now got dementia and I am his sole carer. We have been out 4 times since the start of lockdown in March 2020 for 2 covid jabs, 1 flu jab and 1 dentist checkup. I can't leave him alone so cope the best I can. When I think of PHFW saying nobody asked how she was feeling it makes my blood boil - a life of privilege, servants etc and she thought she was hard done by!
I'm not writing this for sympathy, we will celebrate our Golden Wedding in July, and if you love somebody you do all you can to help them. However, I do give thanks for fb sites like this that keep me sane. It's an escape from reality in my case and I really have a good chuckle at some of the comments.
I’m sorry this isn’t on topic, but just wanted to send a big virtual hug to someone I don’t know. It must be beyond heartbreaking and exhausting. As you say, Miss-Bloody-“No-one’s asked if I’m alright” doesn’t know she’s born. Love the Tindall’s. They might make the occasional mistakes, but overall they’re good eggs and have actual talent in their respective fields.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
If anyone wants a laugh 😂 I know someone posted an article about this a few threads ago but his appearance on This Morning is hilarious
Wow, that is ... something else!! Firstly, he's a very old 55 if that's true. Secondly, I'm adopted too and it'd be nice to think that our birth parents are good people but in a lot of cases that's just not the truth. I think this fantasy of his is just a coping mechanism for the fact that maybe his birth parents were just not very good people. He's really taken that and run with it though, claiming they changed his eye colour and teeth.

I am actually amazed that Meghan didn't release anything yesterday! Perhaps the response to her pap walk with Archie made her think twice.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Dear god, Judi James has been a "body language expert" for so long now, they must have to exhume her every time ! :LOL: Still, nice easy-peasy work if you can get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
To be honest I genuinely really liked her and did think she'd had a hard time of it UNTIL the interview. I've found that with alot of people who previously liked her, that the interview actually did her no favours and she's alienated the few people she had left. For me it was when she dropped in the line about having their own wedding before the 'official' one. You could see from Harry's face that she wasn't supposed to say that, either because they'd previously agreed not to, or if it was a complete lie who knows. But that whole interview to me made it so clear that she had no regard for her husband's wishes and like you say, any spark in him is completely gone, he looks dead in the eyes, like a man completely trapped. I fail to believe 'old' Harry would ever have treated his family the way he did on that show. That's not to say I'm blaming her solely, he's an adult and it's up to him, but it certainly changed the way I saw her that's for sure.

The real joke of it all is that she truly tells herself people dislike her for her race, instead of just the fact that she's a massive dick.
Oh my I have been binge reading a weeks posts without commenting as a new thread was started before I could catch
up
My poor eyes 😫
I read that as she had a massive dick
Thought well that’s a whole new rabbit hole 😱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m sorry this isn’t on topic, but just wanted to send a big virtual hug to someone I don’t know. It must be beyond heartbreaking and exhausting. As you say, Miss-Bloody-“No-one’s asked if I’m alright” doesn’t know she’s born. Love the Tindall’s. They might make the occasional mistakes, but overall they’re good eggs and have actual talent in their respective fields.
Thank you so much for your big hug and kind words Octoblob, they are much appreciated. Just keep on keeping me amused and thanks to all on this site for sharing all your thoughts on the gruesome twosome with me.
Just one last note I am still glad that I live my life and not theirs if their miserable glum faces are anything to go by ......... someone needs to tell them that money isn't everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I don’t know whether to laugh or cry on this one..but he did this to himself with British Army...Queen and country plus family values as they spend so much time away from family....anyway this is the comment I saw on British Army site.

” I’d take a bullet for the Queen but now I’d use Harry as a human shield ”.

The army was his thing , can’t blame anyone else ....he did this to himself .
Apparently he reads a lot of things that are written about him so it's very likely he'd check out that army forum. And many of the comments are absolutely vicious. Even someone as dim as him must realise the army don't want him and he's got no right to wear the uniforms and the shiny braid any more. Still wants to play dress up though :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I sympathise with you what are these politicians trying to do? It's a great Country and much admired over here but they are making it a laughing stock and it is sad to see. The UK has always been America's most loyal ally and we are being treated very poorly at the moment, you need allies who know how to keep their mouths shut and that is us.

Come on America, shake off these bloody nerds and be great again.
I think there has been huge damage to the “ special relationship” by this cabal of democratic elite, sunshine Sachs , Oprah n Gayle etc etc ...in that there is now no special relationship .

I love Americans , have met many and I presume these were either dems or rep...no quarrel with them . Brilliant people.

The cabal have turned the UK public against this relationship. After the Oprah interview when that Jen woman praised PWBW the Brits saw this as the cabal sneering at our Queen and BRF , whilst our Queen was watching her husband die...we won’t forget this and all the “ opinions “ of the hangers on to the elite.

It won’t affect anything for us - we’ll still come on holiday, watch your tv and eat your burgers BUT when it gets to our cooperation on a diplomatic matter , Boris will have a huge job on his hands.

The Uk , however, has found that we indeed do have many special relationships with many within the Commonwealth and beyond , who stood up for us , against this petty, sensational, bullying spitefest. Australia 🇦🇺 you rock !

oh and when they do the UK is racist , colonist etc etc ...love it that’s it’s from the country that had segregation until 1964 !!!! Elite hypocrites !

The cabal would not have dared to do this with any other Monarchy eg Saudi . Couple this with their U turn sycophancy when the Duke died ....The British public has found “ with friends like this , who needs Enemies “ .....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
This VaxLive concert gets recorded at 6 pm (LA time) at the Sofi Stadium, then broadcast a week later. Not clear yet if the Harkles will be on stage (cue bump-clutching in evening gown) or just yet another pre-record from their bland sofa room.

All the spectators are required to have had two vaccination shots before attending. No word on whether that applies to the 'stars' of the gig.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I think there has been huge damage to the “ special relationship” by this cabal of democratic elite, sunshine Sachs , Oprah n Gayle etc etc ...in that there is now no special relationship .

I love Americans , have met many and I presume these were either dems or rep...no quarrel with them . Brilliant people.

The cabal have turned the UK public against this relationship. After the Oprah interview when that Jen woman praised PWBW the Brits saw this as the cabal sneering at our Queen and BRF , whilst our Queen was watching her husband die...we won’t forget this and all the “ opinions “ of the hangers on to the elite.

It won’t affect anything for us - we’ll still come on holiday, watch your tv and eat your burgers BUT when it gets to our cooperation on a diplomatic matter , Boris will have a huge job on his hands.

The Uk , however, has found that we indeed do have many special relationships with many within the Commonwealth and beyond , who stood up for us , against this petty, sensational, bullying spitefest. Australia 🇦🇺 you rock !

oh and when they do the UK is racist , colonist etc etc ...love it that’s it’s from the country that had segregation until 1964 !!!! Elite hypocrites !

The cabal would not have dared to do this with any other Monarchy eg Saudi . Couple this with their U turn sycophancy when the Duke died ....The British public has found “ with friends like this , who needs Enemies “ .....

Planetmirth that was excellent and you took the exact words from my thoughts👑👑👑 and wrote them, feel proud of yourself

Planetmirth that was excellent and you took the exact words from my thoughts👑👑👑 and wrote them, feel proud of yourself
I also forgot to remind them that during ww2 when black GI soldiers were segregated by their own army , it was the British public who told you to sod off with your racism and they got respect and equality for the first times ever in BRITAIN, and in fact many girls married them. I bet their Gt Grandparents will remember.

Such hypocrisy beggars belief

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
This VaxLive concert gets recorded at 6 pm (LA time) at the Sofi Stadium, then broadcast a week later. Not clear yet if the Harkles will be on stage (cue bump-clutching in evening gown) or just yet another pre-record from their bland sofa room.

All the spectators are required to have had two vaccination shots before attending. No word on whether that applies to the 'stars' of the gig.

Front line workers all crammed into a stadium with no social distancing ... what could possibly go wrong?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Front line workers all crammed into a stadium with no social distancing ... what could possibly go wrong?
I
They all get covid?? but the elite would have paid considerable money to have their jabs I bet. I really hope it all goes tits up especially when m drops her moonbump on stage, wouldn't that be funny😄😄 and the dog face Crissy Teigan what possible purpose does she serve or whom she serves🐩🐩

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The sugars are all screaming ‘copy!’ over the video. The video was filmed last Autumn apparently so waaaay before their blurry/foggy b&w beach crap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Apparently he reads a lot of things that are written about him so it's very likely he'd check out that army forum. And many of the comments are absolutely vicious. Even someone as dim as him must realise the army don't want him and he's got no right to wear the uniforms and the shiny braid any more. Still wants to play dress up though :cautious:
I
He does dress up as a shagged out chicken with his old rooster

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.