Harry and Meghan #97 Smeg wants us to believe what she says is real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”

(Albert Einstein)

Don't think I'll be watching the rehash of the Oprah interview - it feels like double dipping or sloppy seconds.......makes me feel a bit grimy!
In fact most things associated with the Harkles makes me want to wash my hands!
Yeah. I couldn't bear to watch the first so I definitely won't be going back for stale, cold seconds. Yuk.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
I watched the anniversary video and thought is this an advert for Calvin Klein perfume (although that would have been black & white) then thought Boden. Over done!
However I still preferred it to anything stilted that h&m have delivered, as in it came across choreographed naturally.

Reactions: 12
This is definitely true. I just like her take on Smeg. So many people (black and white) seem genuinely to believe that she was treated badly by the "racist RF", so it's nice to see someone (and an American) see right through her, but comments like that irritate me. I think what PDina meant was that, in her mind, sometimes white people/the RF, say things that would be considered racist or show "inherent bias" (or whatever the buzzword is these days.) I haven't watched the Lady C videos yet because they're so long, but I definitely have them bookmarked.

Ask the Biden lover on the thread. (Sorry, couldn't resist. I hate the "Trump is racist and so is everyone that voted for him. Biden and Harris are the best" crap that I have to hear every damn day here.)
I sympathise with you what are these politicians trying to do? It's a great Country and much admired over here but they are making it a laughing stock and it is sad to see. The UK has always been America's most loyal ally and we are being treated very poorly at the moment, you need allies who know how to keep their mouths shut and that is us.

Come on America, shake off these bloody nerds and be great again.

Reactions: 14
Interesting to note he is a pateon of a Parkinsons disease charity. I smell zara and Mike coming into the fold! Please please oh please!
These 2 are a great addition, they are both talented in their respective fields so don't need to merch their RF status.

Reactions: 35
“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”

(Albert Einstein)

Yeah. I couldn't bear to watch the first so I definitely won't be going back for stale, cold seconds. Yuk.
Didn't watch the first one so won't be watching this rehashed bottle of warm cats piss

It would seem that the walking cock got the big piss off from Will and Chas and let's face it,they have let off a stream of crap PR since the cock got back which proves their desperation and this program is set for further destruction of our society.

Nasty, petulant bastards so more shite from their sugars and as a footnote, I read on a newsfeed today that the oops has been giving a sob story about her cruel and neglected childhood etc. Coincidence??

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Totally agree. He definitely said 'they'd be back in a heartbeat' in O interview and was very emphatic about it too!
I thought it was that he said that if they’d had the support, they would still be there, that they would never have left. I don’t remember them saying they’d go back. I don’t think at that point it was even an option worth discussing. I could be wrong though

Reactions: 11
Reactions: 42
I thought it was that he said that if they’d had the support, they would still be there, that they would never have left. I don’t remember them saying they’d go back. I don’t think at that point it was even an option worth discussing. I could be wrong though
From the interview transcript:

Oprah: So, in conclusion, if you’d had the support, you’d still be there?
Harry: Without question.
Meghan: Yeah.

You are right, it was all in the past tense. They didn't explicitly say 'If the RF give us the support, we will be back in a heartbeat', but then again, they knew that deal was not and never would be back on the table.

Reactions: 27
From the interview transcript:

Oprah: So, in conclusion, if you’d had the support, you’d still be there?
Harry: Without question.
Meghan: Yeah.

You are right, it was all in the past tense. They didn't explicitly say 'If the RF give us the support, we will be back in a heartbeat', but then again, they knew that deal was not and never would be back on the table.
And as we all have said previously, it wasn't 'support' that they wanted it was the ability to merch off their RF status and do a few high profile events that involved dressing up in expensive gowns and doing nothing, ie have your cake and eat it.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Support = getting everything they want and being allowed to do whatever they want with no consequences.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Interesting to note he is a pateon of a Parkinsons disease charity. I smell zara and Mike coming into the fold! Please please oh please!
I could have written Mike's words for him as I am in exactly the same position as his mother. My husband has had Parkinson's for 13 years and has now got dementia and I am his sole carer. We have been out 4 times since the start of lockdown in March 2020 for 2 covid jabs, 1 flu jab and 1 dentist checkup. I can't leave him alone so cope the best I can. When I think of PHFW saying nobody asked how she was feeling it makes my blood boil - a life of privilege, servants etc and she thought she was hard done by!
I'm not writing this for sympathy, we will celebrate our Golden Wedding in July, and if you love somebody you do all you can to help them. However, I do give thanks for fb sites like this that keep me sane. It's an escape from reality in my case and I really have a good chuckle at some of the comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 128
A silly detail, but I really liked that Charlotte was wearing some very functional leggings. It shows she wasn’t just dressed to look pretty for a publicity stunt, but that the running around and tree climbing was genuine berking about. Anyway, as you were...
Lovely pics - I think they used the first one as Lupo was still around.

Reactions: 13
So they think that round 2 of this shitshow can gain popularity for them and the take down of the RF , they are completely bleeping crazy and it is difficult to believe that her followers support it to gain what exactly? Even if the RF dissolved tomorrow what good would it do to them as their whipping boy would be gone.

They are attacking a 95 year old Woman who has just lost husband where is the glory in that. We need some decisive action from Chas and Wills to remove her horrible smirk and they can do that by stripping them of everything and no further contact ever and he should be made to apply to become a citizen of the US and remove his passport for ever.

I hope this is the last straw for the family and on behalf of us Tattlers, bye bye and duck off for ever

All to coincide with the anniversary and the jubilee, sad, deluded bastards.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
So they think that round 2 of this shitshow can gain popularity for them and the take down of the RF , they are completely bleeping crazy and it is difficult to believe that her followers support it to gain what exactly? Even if the RF dissolved tomorrow what good would it do to them as their whipping boy would be gone.

They are attacking a 95 year old Woman who has just lost husband where is the glory in that. We need some decisive action from Chas and Wills to remove her horrible smirk and they can do that by stripping them of everything and no further contact ever and he should be made to apply to become a citizen of the US and remove his passport for ever.

I hope this is the last straw for the family and on behalf of us Tattlers, bye bye and duck off for ever

All to coincide with the anniversary and the jubilee, sad, deluded bastards.
Well I can guarantee one thing - the British armed forces will never forgive him for ever if this insanity occurs.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.