Harry and Meghan #97 Smeg wants us to believe what she says is real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I for one don't think she can make it in US politics, as many have said before she likes to control the narrative and drop woke word salad and then scuttle off, no Q&A sessions. She'd be savaged in any political debate and she'll make a complete arse of herself, well more so than her acting I would think!
As an aside, imagine if she got to be POTUS what about the state visit to good old Blighty and state banquet with the RF?? Could you imagine that !
How on earth would the RF deal with that one!! I think if Wills was King by then he'd refuse to meet her.
Quite simple. Don’t invite the bleep.

I wonder if she'll be after a Diplomatic role. She probably thinks she'd be a great Ambassador to the UK. That way she gets all her special treatment and can host lots of stuff and invite all her celebrity friends.

And she'd see it as a step closer to the presidency.

I know absolutely nothing about American politics or customs etc so this is just a musing.
The good news is that a country can reject a prospective Ambassador for any reason they like!

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I’ve been lurking, but finally caught up just in time to see what shenanigans the terrible two pull tomorrow 👀

bets:
HFW has created a new COVID vaccine, all by herself, that she will be giving away for free
HFW is actually going to represent Biden when he comes to the UK
Is HFW Harry's first wife or Harry's bleeping wife? I've been using the latter version, I feel it fits because let's face it she's a bleep...

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If anyone wants a laugh 😂 I know someone posted an article about this a few threads ago but his appearance on This Morning is hilarious
This man's claims are ridiculous. Let's just say that he's telling the truth (which is daft) then he would be Charles first born son, hence should become King. 😂😂😂😱😱😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Sorry not sure if this has been spoken about before. But how long til megan gets her Instagram back after that lovely video yesterday of Kate and wills. She will be dyingggg to be able to show off now and Instagram is a narcissists dream lol! Surprised she hasn’t already got it back as soon as she left the royal family

Reactions: 21
Why?

What‘s wrong with embracing baldness?
My hubby looks far better bald than he ever did with hair. Hair REALLY didn't suit him!🤣

The fact is they just don't fit in there. They serve no purpose. They'd probably better in a different part of America. Somewhere they could quietly disappear. I think they'll realise soon they can't handle LA
They'll also realise they can't afford it.

MY bleeping DAD just pointed out...

She's 'Black' & Female so the wokerati and middle America will want vote for her to show how unracist they are BUT as she's also White with Royal Connections plenty of other people will vote for her believing she is a 'safe' way to vote for a minority and be woke while also not voting for a minority.

It's all been about the political career she wants, the racism claims that must prove she is Black weren't for our benefit it was for this political career move. Royalty accepted her and that proves she can't be all that Black because as she told everyone they're too racist to accept a Black Woman.

Vote Meghan because she's Black and you're racially aware and defo not racist (but don't worry she's White and a Prince married her so she's not Black enough to be scary)

I can see that working and it makes my blood run cold.
She would still have to curtsey to Catherine on visits here if she shagged her way into the Whitehouse. That amuses me greatly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Great post Bastille and you are spot on. She is a twisted, perverted grifter, no principles and a money/power grabber. If she reaches the early stages of politics she will have enemies all around who will not hesitate to dredge up her sordid past and she has not got the strength of character to deal with it and can you image Hillary C the old bag and Kamala letting her take their pitch, they will crucify her, and if Trump returns he will not hold back.

Stranger things have happened they have such a wishy, washy, woke government at present that because she is a person of colour, they may allow it and do not appear to have a representative with any bite or personality so it could happen.

What would the ginger cock do with himself he would be clucking himself around Capitol Hill.
He'll be long gone by then. HFW will have ditched him via txt for someone with more money and hair.

Sorry that is totally not true. I up on a sheep farm and have never heard this and my sister was still handling sheep when she was almost full term and the her babies all turned out fine ☺
Me too. I lost my wedding ring inside a ewe the week before I gave birth ! I had a good rummage about and eventually found it!🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I think it's the same strategy that HFW uses, say it out loud often enough and they think it will happen.
I always understood the quote to be: (along the lines of) 😬

“ Tell the lie, make it big, keep saying it and eventually everyone will believe you” (a mantra for propaganda?)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The fact is they just don't fit in there. They serve no purpose. They'd probably better in a different part of America. Somewhere they could quietly disappear. I think they'll realise soon they can't handle LA
Mmmmm the Florida swamps maybe 🐊

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This man's claims are ridiculous. Let's just say that he's telling the truth (which is daft) then he would be Charles first born son, hence should become King. 😂😂😂😱😱😱
What a bleeping nut job! Why are people like this given airtime?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ooh, I might have to renew my expired sub to Private Eye. The 'Flunkey' column seems to have the ring of truth.
Private Eye definitely have sources. The idea that no-one will talk to Hazza other than 'nice weather for ducks' seems accurate, doesn't it? Now we know Finding Freebies is being updated and will cover the funeral, the press leaks that said there are witnesses to every single conversation with Harry make a lot of sense.

The publishers are going to face the big guns this time if Scobie intends to give his porky-pie flavoured 'truth'...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
How can I be adopted by these two. Its just a massive troll to last weeks fake pap shot 😍

I am feeling rather emotional today (nothing to do with being on annual leave and accidentally imbibing a bottle of bubbles last night [and the rest 😉🍾] and this just set me off blubbing. What a gorgeous, happy family. ❤❤❤❤Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m not getting it, why and what’s the purpose. Will it be anti or pro Haznot Megabitch. Are there extra footage or comments from the dimwits. Honestly how long do we have to endure this bloody interview. Is anyone actually interested.

Thank you for the summary. You have made my day so much more pleasant because now I know to give a big miss.
Discovery and CBS (who aired the Oprah interview) are part of the same group. This new programme re-uses the same footage to make more money. They'll be able to repeat all their lies and then use body language woo-woo to 'prove' they were truthful and horribly traumatised by their terrible ordeal being forced to live in luxury in the RF and work for a whole 72 days, poor fragile champagne-swilling Harkles. Then spend the next week sending out PR based on the 'expert opinions'. Yawn.

Oprah was a big fat failure. They lied.

Have the Harkles told us exactly when and how they got their COVID vaccinations yet? I'm very interested in hearing 'their truth' about that.....

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Don't think I'll be watching the rehash of the Oprah interview - it feels like double dipping or sloppy seconds.......makes me feel a bit grimy!
In fact most things associated with the Harkles makes me want to wash my hands!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.