Harry and Meghan #96 Quibi offered 'Corgi Shore', Greedy Harkles wanted more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god! 🀣🀣 I can't believe all that was on like thread 43 or something, I still can't look at the buggers in the supermarket! 🀣 Old Duke Richmond himself. Thanks for the reminder 😘😘 xx
Loooool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
I want to laugh when I see them tooπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ even in an everyday normal conversation on sausages πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ xx

I remember calling him Poundland Voldemort many threads ago πŸ˜‚
I forgot on that to you now mention it...a great name for him πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

Hi @Pom Bear good to have you back πŸ˜ƒ
If the Queen is in Pizza Express- where is Andrew? πŸ˜‰β˜Ί
Thank you ❀πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx. Sorry to miss your excellent pics on here..I've always enjoy them πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx.

Andrew is in the toilet lol hiding from the Queen🀭 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
We'll see - it's for Parliament to remove certain titles and place in succession.
And, as The Monarchy exists with the consent of the people, the peoples should be given a say on a matter as important as this.

Sorry if this has been covered..... I'm desperately trying to catch up all these threads while working a 12 hour day..... and not get fired in the process!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I am enjoying reading all the commentary on YouTube on all the sky news posts and Lady C videos etc. Harry’s wife must be loving her new title πŸ€ͺ

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If Harry had stayed and joined the army, I wonder what type of woman he would have married. I don't know much about his exes, but who do you guys reckon was the best?
He had two long term exes, Chelsy and Cressida. He was with Chelsy longer and they were very young when they started dating. Neither spoke to the press or gave interviews while they were with him. Theyβ€˜re still discreet and just give some general, polite answers if asked nowadays. Neither are the type who would go on Oprah and say their sister in law made them cry.

Reactions: 57
What does PWB mean? 😘 xx.
I know it's Harry but can't work it out lol πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ x
Whoops! Forgot to answer your question. All across the internet people are starting to avoid using H&M’s real names to prevent them from trending on Twitter and Google searches etc. So, we have developed some different ways of referring to the gruesome twosome, such as:

HW - H’s wife
HFEW - Hβ€˜s first ex wife
PWB - Prince William’s brother
PWBW - Prince William’s brother’s wife

Or...we can still stick to old favourites like Smeggy, Smegz, Smegatron, Haz, Hazza, Hazno etc.

Basically, anything but use their real names! They are doing it across Twitter and Insta as well. I even saw someone on the Daily Mail comments refer to her as ’his wife’. It seems to be catching on! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I am enjoying reading all the commentary on YouTube on all the sky news posts and Lady C videos etc. Harry’s wife must be loving her new title πŸ€ͺ
Ha! Has β€˜H’s wife’ caught on across YouTube and Sky News as well?!?! If so, excellent!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The surrogacy rumour is definitely picking up steam. There are a lot of posts/podcast on the subject. Personally, I don’t give a flying monkey if she has used a moonbump/surrogate, so I’ve no opinion on it as to whether I believe it or not. I am not happy she felt the need to lie about it and that is puzzling. Which is why I am now taking some notice of these posts/podcasts. Because what I do really care about is what a lie like this could do to the RF. Some people are now speculating that Megabitch will use it to play victim and use as a weapon against the RF crying racism and they made me do it. That has got me angry and taking notice because one thing I do know if it’s true she will definitely use it as one of her weapons to gain sympathy and attention. Narcs will say anything when they are not getting their way and are desperate. Narcs can go so low. And let’s face it, Megabitch is not getting her way and is desperate.

All I hope is that the RF are taking notice of this surrogacy crap and if true, are as we speak, getting their ducks in a row to defend themselves if she goes this way. No good being blindsided like they were with that interview. They can’t be scrambling for a comeback 3 days later and no amount of β€œrecollections vary”, that will not be enough. This time they need to be ready and it needs to be a definite response that those comments by Harry wife are denied and we wish evidence, etc. And better still, if they can, bloody well sue for defamation. I know that the strategy of letting her dig her own hole etc has worked perfectly for the RF and I give them credit for that. But I just don’t feel that strategy would work this time because being blamed for pushing Megabitch into surrogacy because of racism is next level bullshit.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
This is interesting reading on leaks and pap set-ups early on in the piece

So sorry for above long post, all I did was put in link. Dont know how to do tbe spoiler thing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
This is interesting reading on leaks and pap set-ups early on in the piece

So sorry for above long post, all I did was put in link. Dont know how to do tbe spoiler thing.
I was just looking at this. A lot is already on the wiki. But I'm going to add this tumblr as well. I'll do it after the school run.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.