Harry and Meghan #96 Quibi offered 'Corgi Shore', Greedy Harkles wanted more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creating the embryos would depend on how many eggs fertislised, they could have a lot frozen I guess. From one round of ivf you can get a good number of embryos depending on how the round went. In the uk you have to give consent for the embryos to be destroyed or given to medical research I believe it needs the consent of both parties.
For it to be twins one embryo would have to spilt when implanted and it would create identical twins, or if you had two embryos implanted and they both stuck it would be non identical twins!
Thank you @Emmas83 - interesting

Reactions: 10
So is the fact that the next baby a girl simply luck if they went through İVF? Or can you choose the sex in USA?
Countries Where PGD Gender Selection is Legally Allowed | Gender Baby (gender-baby.com)

While high-tech methods of gender selection such as PGD/PGS are relatively new, at least six nations have already banned the use of gender selection technologies: Australia, Canada, China, India, and the UK. However, the older methods of gender selection — ultrasound or amniocentesis plus abortion, and infanticide — continue to be practiced worldwide, particularly in some Asian nations despite bans on these procedures.

The United Nations has stated that it opposes sex selection for non-medical reasons (medical reasons would be to prevent the passing on of genetic diseases), as does the World Health Organization (WHO), which has stated that sex selection for non-medical reasons “raises serious moral, legal, and social issues.” Principal issues include, “the distortion of the natural sex ratio leading to a gender imbalance” and because it can “reinforce discriminatory and sexist stereotypes towards women by devaluing females” (WHO, “Gender and Genetics: Sex Selection and Discrimination,”). The WHO defines sex selection as “the practice of using medical techniques to choose the sex of offspring, which “encompasses a number of practices including selecting embryos for transfer and implantation following IVF, and selectively terminating a pregnancy.”

Countries Where is Gender Selection Legal
In nations where gender selection is banned, people often travel to the United States, Mexico, Italy, Thailand and other nations where it’s legal to undergo PGD/PGS. This new phenomenon is called ‘reproductive tourism’ where people travel for gender selection and general infertility treatments such as IVF. For instance, in Australia, the Sydney IVF clinic discontinued its PGD sex selection program in 2005 after the Australian Health Ethics Committee banned its use for non-medical reasons. Many Australians now travel to Bangkok for sex selection procedures. Ironically, Superior ART in Bangkok operates in conjunction with Sydney IVF, its parent laboratory.

Not sure how exactly it works but do they create one embryo at a time or two if twins are hoped for, otherwise creating more embryos than needed brings in issues of destruction of unwanted foetuses.
There have been various ethical issues raised and debated legally around these matters in the UK.

Reactions: 12
I thought they had gone on extended Christmas holiday to Canada, then announced they weren't returning. So the RF knew they were going?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
That's an interesting question, isn't it? Perhaps that's the big reveal to overshadow Will's and Catherine's wedding anniversary. She's going to announce she's having twins. :eek:
She's far too dramatic for just Twins. Probably Quadruplets to secure those headlines.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Collapsed septum, innit...

OMG our first refugee! How awful that you've had to escape, but how nice you are here!
I'm also one of those refugees :ROFLMAO: :giggle:

I'll be honest. I still like Harry but I loathe Meghan. Harry has behaved appallingly but I think he was in a bad place and she took advantage. Obviously he should grow a pair and not let her dictate but I do hope they divorce and he sees the error of his ways

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Countries Where PGD Gender Selection is Legally Allowed | Gender Baby (gender-baby.com)

There have been various ethical issues raised and debated legally around these matters in the UK.
The UK is heavily regulated where IVF is concerned... unlike USA!
You cannot gender select, or implant more than 2 embryos (3 if over 40) and even that is being changed I understand. You are required to have counselling if you need any form of egg or sperm donation and definitely surrogacy. You can't get paid to donate eggs sperm or to use your womb. There are very few egg donors/surrogacy women. Everything is done in conjunction with your own GP in liaison.
So in this Country too many people would be involved or know what's going and would be too complicatedto be a surrogacy over here. So she might have had ivf in uk but that's all. However in the USA... well that's a different story!

Caveat - IVF/egg donation is definitely something I know about to my cost!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Handsome man rabbiting on about body language, but I can't understand a word he is saying :love: Never mind ...
He's hilarious 🤣 his accent takes a bit of getting used to 😅 it's the way it goes up and down 🙂🙃 but he's also pretty accurate 😁 what nationality is he?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Having decided to watch bits of Kate and William's wedding (with tears, I'm not afraid to say) and Harry and his wife's wedding, the difference in brides is astounding. Henry's wife was smug and fake, overconfident too, she still is🥴

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Harry and Meghan #97 Smeg wants us to believe what she says is real, thank God ANL have launched an appeal!

Or for brevity:

Harry and Meghan #97 Smeg reckons what she says is real, thank God ANL have launched an appeal!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
"Heavily pregnant wife" used recently to avoid coming to Prince Philip's funeral. It's a thread running through the whole thing and will be until we learn the truth.
"Heavily pregnant wife" who could not come to Prince Philip's funeral because of the pregnancy, who was hauling what looked a like a 25-lb toddler and the contents of my parents' garage around wherever last week... Sorry to interrupt, don't know why I've been so slow on the uptake these last 2 weeks or so.

I don't believe the theory that they were told to leave Cinny.
He had been quietly talking to gangan about a part time situation for them for a few months. Clearly, as with anything so huge it was being run past the advisors and men in suits and legal people and these things take time. I think that it was around this time that the truth about farchie and maybe something else was put before Brenda and Chas and Brenda asked for a meeting to discuss whatever it was they found. I think the palace was genuinely blind sided ... all they wanted to do was get more detail, but whatever they wanted to discuss spooked HW and she tit a brick, total panic. Seriously, HRH smeggy on a cheapo £175 peasant flight in the middle of the night? Unheard of. Remember, this was at a time when the Clooneys and uncle Elton were happy lending them the use of private planes hither thither and yon, yet smeggy wouldn't wait around the day or two needed to lodge flight plans and pack up her crap. Something happened with her, nothing to do with Brenda telling them to duck orf, she panicked. Why? I guess we'll never know but the witch was out of there like Red Rum after the starters pistol fired, leaving the half wit prince to deal with the fall out.
Also, we know from her own mouth 😜that her passport and keys etc were taken from her. And yet she boarded a cheap flight with farchie, presumably using her passport.:rolleyes:
I agree that there was definitely a panic over something here, and it was something big. Even if you ignore a lot of the details or even them being M&H, she left the country in the middle of the night with her kid, without the father, for Canada where neither one of them holds citizenship (Harry maybe? Idk). I don't understand why this doesn't come up more because she was so obviously avoiding something crashing down on her here.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
Lovely Pom. I was wondering how you are! I hope all is well with you.😘

Re: Surrogacy debate. It is a gossip forum, after all. A lot of it is speculation or observations based on what people see, with some facts. One truth we do know, the pair are what Freda says! I always thought conspiracy theories were things like government cover ups and murder plots, like the "plandemic", JFK, Roswell, etc.. People lump all rumours with conspiracy now, (I am guilty of saying 'conspiracy theory' myself) when there's a difference between thinking the Queen is an extraterrestrial reptile (I would have to see her tongue for evidence :p) to wondering if a celebrity used a surrogate. It's more gossip than anything. I personally don't think a surrogate was used but it's not impossible and everyone is free to an opinion. There's always an option to ignore posts you don't like and scroll along or have a conversation about it.

A belated thank you for the marvellous thread, Peradetlic & Baguette.
Thank you 🥰❤🤗😘 xx.
I'm ok thank you 🥰.
I admit it was hard to keep up with the thread and gave up for a while..now I will pop in when I can and if I can't always keep up I will miss some pages but I always will pop in and do a pic or two when I can even if it's not daily or weekly 🤗😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 35
"Heavily pregnant wife" who could not come to Prince Philip's funeral because of the pregnancy, who was hauling what looked a like a 25-lb toddler and the contents of my parents' garage around wherever last week... Sorry to interrupt, don't know why I've been so slow on the uptake these last 2 weeks or so.

I agree that there was definitely a panic over something here, and it was something big. Even if you ignore a lot of the details or even them being M&H, she left the country in the middle of the night with her kid, without the father, for Canada where neither one of them holds citizenship (Harry maybe? Idk). I don't understand why this doesn't come up more because she was so obviously avoiding something crashing down on here here.
The strange thing is that whatever spooked her may have been something simple, but her reaction and panic will have raised red flags and caused even more intense investigation than had already been done. Maybe whatever came to light is what made Brenda finally say "OK kids, enough is enough. Not doing this dance any more. You want freedom, you got it." and take the patronages and military stuff to disconnect them from the Royals as much as possible.
It's so strange. What has PWB gained from his time with her? Two kids being birthed under massive secrecy and an education on weird sexual practices.
I'm pretty sure she promised him world domination and money being thrown at them for just breathing and there they are. All gone to tit. Surely to God the penny will drop that he has fucked up again. Not that he'll admit it. He's stubborn, but not in a good way. He won't want to admit he messed things up for a bit of well used fanny. Oh well.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
The strange thing is that whatever spooked her may have been something simple, but her reaction and panic will have raised red flags and caused even more intense investigation than had already been done. Maybe whatever came to light is what made Brenda finally say "OK kids, enough is enough. Not doing this dance any more. You want freedom, you got it." and take the patronages and military stuff to disconnect them from the Royals as much as possible.
It's so strange. What has PWB gained from his time with her? Two kids being birthed under massive secrecy and an education on weird sexual practices.
I'm pretty sure she promised him world domination and money being thrown at them for just breathing and there they are. All gone to tit. Surely to God the penny will drop that he has fucked up again. Not that he'll admit it. He's stubborn, but not in a good way. He won't want to admit he messed things up for a bit of well used fanny. Oh well.
What does PWB mean? 😘 xx.
I know it's Harry but can't work it out lol 🤗😘 x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.