Harry and Meghan #96 Quibi offered 'Corgi Shore', Greedy Harkles wanted more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, but I just can’t see it.
Most of the pregnancy they were living in Kensington Palace which seems to be like Eastenders with titles.
I can’t see how they could live in that environment with the staff, neighbours and dressers and maintain the illusion.
The staff, in particular, have their major loyalties lying with The Crown, as an institution. There is no way that many people would be willing or able to keep it quiet.

An IVF pregnancy, sure … but a mock pregnancy and a doll/cast of Archie thousands … nah.
They aren’t important enough for that kind of cover up.
For the institution the loss/benefit scales tip far to heavily into loss to make it a viable option.
Perhaps thats why many staff kept leaving, probably with NDAs

• Haha
Reactions: 27
here's the body language guy again... this time about the lie signals in the Oprah interview
Sorry if this has already been posted but the last video of him a couple of pages ago was the first time I'd seen him.

I think because the pages move so fast a lot of people skip pages and nuggets like this can be missed.

His name [for @Scotch Mist] is Jesus Enrique Rosas. His accent seems to have a few Russian or Eastern European intonations on some words, but I assume he's Spanish or Portuguese or from somewhere Spanish speaking.

I love him! I prefer his video to the ones where those four guys do a zoom analysis because this guy addresses clips bit by bit and even though his accent is difficult to follow sometimes, I think he explains things very well.
Thanks for reposting that. I missed the post previously.
He seemed to pack in quite a bit. Normally I speed the videos up as fast as possible (in Lady C's case I can get up to x2 but with this guy I set him at 1.25). I liked the fact he used the dot to highlight the areas to look at. I started watching the other video but it was just too long and slow (it felt like it). This was much more snappy. I actually enjoyed watching him.
Cheers !

Reactions: 12
This is interesting reading on leaks and pap set-ups early on in the piece

So sorry for above long post, all I did was put in link. Dont know how to do tbe spoiler thing.
My God! when you see all this planning and scheming you realise what a desperate Narc she is. She is one sick person. I just can't fathom how much energy and effort is needed to carry out this scam to "catch a prince". Her personality disorder is catalogued here for all to see and still people believe "her truth". Its all very dangerous and underscores the fake news woke culture we're drenched in.

I want Piers to pull his finger out and show the world what she really is . Evil, manipulating witch who would sell her children for the highest $$$

Reactions: 45
Perhaps thats why many staff kept leaving, probably with NDAs
I think most people leaving the RF service do so with NDA’s as a matter of course, from the bloke sent out to buy the bourbons to the clock winderupper.

I think RF staff fall into a couple of categories - the grey suits who see it as a position for life and whose family have probably been doing the same for generations, and who are in charge of the nuts and bolts of keeping things running and people who see it as a nice thing to have on the CV and don’t quite understand what serving the institution entails.

There is no way that a Suit, who are the constitutional experts and who even The Queen has had to defer to, would be party to keeping anything like that under their hat. They are just not important enough.

Reactions: 18
It would also be fraud, and if the RF knew they would be complicit in perpetuating fraud, this is one of the main reasons I don't believe in the surrogate theory, I really can't see the RF members being party to a surrogate being used secretly, I think that people would feel betrayed by the RF if they found out they were involved, at this point the RF need to be seen as having integrity and honour and being honest, its what sets them above Harry and his wife. Also any doctors who signed the paperwork, would be committing fraud.
You're right it is a Fraud. A deception of the UK public and the Crown, and as somebody mentioned up thread it could be defined as treason. A good enough reason to strip them of all titles and succession ,.

Reactions: 21
Sorry, but I just can’t see it.
Most of the pregnancy they were living in Kensington Palace which seems to be like Eastenders with titles.
I can’t see how they could live in that environment with the staff, neighbours and dressers and maintain the illusion.
The staff, in particular, have their major loyalties lying with The Crown, as an institution. There is no way that many people would be willing or able to keep it quiet.

An IVF pregnancy, sure … but a mock pregnancy and a doll/cast of Archie thousands … nah.
They aren’t important enough to merit that kind of cover up.
For the institution the loss/benefit scales tip far to heavily into loss to make it a viable option.
They were living in NottCott during their time at KP, which is relatively small - it’s large by most ordinary people’s standards but not that big in real terms. My sister’s house is bigger than NottCott. My point is, although it was technically Kensington Palace, the reality is it’s just a very large house. What staff they had there would be few, and I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t see Smeggy undressed. She’s not the queen, she didn’t have dressers and ladies in waiting.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

So sorry for above long post, all I did was put in link. Dont know how to do tbe spoiler thing.
I've added this to the wiki under HW behaviour. If there is anything else that needs adding please can people tag either myself or @kev1974 (or anyone can update it) so we can add it? To tag just type "@" then my username or kev1974 etc. Ta 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m actually starting to think that the conspiracy theories re surrogacy and moon bump situation were started by PWBW herself as a distraction from her real agenda . It’s something she can use against the public , media & RF as another way in which she is a victim & being treated oh so badly & horribly bullied 😢😢😢😢 ( Thats her crying not me 😉 ) .
It seems her vile plan is backfiring spectacularly ... Oprah trying to justify that tit show of an interview speaks volumes.
Smegs desperation releasing that photo shopped picture is all part of the plan and in some respects it could work as the rumours re fake pregnancy are reaching fever pitch . I’m starting to think she’s loving it as she can use it as ammunition and it distracts from what’s she’s really done & what she’s got planned 🤔
This is the thought I had that fucked my head up yesterday. I went through ALL the CDAN blinds last night and this one stuck out. Is it possible the wife has already leaked the dark secret??
September 9, 2019

Much of the vitriol and leaks about A (alliterate one) are coming from B's (pedophile and lover of them) camp. C (on again/off again ex of B and apparently at least once orally serviced the dead pedophile) is still livid about various grudges relating to A's pregnancy announcement and D's (offspring of B&C who spent time with the pedophile, but not as much as D's sibling) wedding. C has been slowly edging her way back into the family with the hope of remarriage once E (racist old guy who, much like Larry King will seemingly live forever) kicks the bucket. All this scandal isn't helping that cause. Keeping the focus on A's antics also keeps it off B. C contributed anon tips for the foreign television show that trashed A.

The state of F's (sibling of B who never makes the news) marriage is in the trash. Apparently she's gone full cougar and is having a dalliance with a younger man. Like father like daughter.

G ( A's husband/frequent excuse maker for flying in private jets/privates holding after a wild party/secret parent to a child who was born in Vegas, but now apparently lives in North Carolina) and H (Bald guy who sure does look like a dear friend of his mother. I'm pretty sure everyone in the family looks like each other though after all these generations of reproducing with your second cousin) are barely speaking H's wife wants another baby just to take her mind off her cheating husband, but hasn't wanted to have sex with her husband to conceive.

The boss is aware of all of the above and is happy to let A (aka Wallis A's last name is what she is being called) The boss also believes that C is responsible for B being hooked up with the pedophile in the first place, since there has been a constant and decades long scrounge for money to pay C's bills. I would blame it on the madam for the introduction who B wanted to have sex with everyday or threesomes anyway.

A: Meghan Markle
B: Prince Andrew
C: Sarah, Duchess of York
D: Princess Eugenie
E: Prince Philip
F: Anne, Princess Royal
G: Prince Harry
H: Prince William (King Juan Carlos of Spain) (Kate Middleton)
BOSS: Queen Elizabeth
MADAM: Ghislaine Maxwell

It just screams of the wife.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
They were living in NottCott during their time at KP, which is relatively small - it’s large by most ordinary people’s standards but not that big in real terms. My sister’s house is bigger than NottCott. My point is, although it was technically Kensington Palace, the reality is it’s just a very large house. What staff they had there would be few, and I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t see Smeggy undressed. She’s not the queen, she didn’t have dressers and ladies in waiting.
I just don’t see it.
I really don’t think there are enough professional people and career monarchists willing to put their careers and reputations on the line for a couple who really even at that point just weren’t worth the risk.
Totally on board with possible IVF, just not a Mary of Modena reworking.

Reactions: 10
Theory: Harry’s wife has conceived naturally, both times. (The first time might have been the trap she used to reel him in originally, with perhaps an early faked/real miscarriage mixed in to buy herself time). I know a fair amount about IVF in the U.K. from my lab work, and I’ll say the chances of a full term IVF implant carry at 40 are statistically quite low, so that’s why I would believe natural conception more likely happened. All the rest of the shenanigans with moon bumps, radio silence about Merchie birth etc are just a continuing game they play to fool the big boogeyman (the press and public) who seem to be their main gripe. She probably gets her chuckles from varying the size each time she goes out and all the photoshopped pap snaps are a big pisstake.

Having said this, I wouldn’t be surprised to see some sort of surrogate situation come to light, but if that’s so, then DNA should be able to give a definitive answer as to parentage if the need arose.

Reactions: 18
This is the thought I had that fucked my head up yesterday. I went through ALL the CDAN blinds last night and this one stuck out. Is it possible the wife has already leaked the dark secret??
September 9, 2019

Much of the vitriol and leaks about A (alliterate one) are coming from B's (pedophile and lover of them) camp. C (on again/off again ex of B and apparently at least once orally serviced the dead pedophile) is still livid about various grudges relating to A's pregnancy announcement and D's (offspring of B&C who spent time with the pedophile, but not as much as D's sibling) wedding. C has been slowly edging her way back into the family with the hope of remarriage once E (racist old guy who, much like Larry King will seemingly live forever) kicks the bucket. All this scandal isn't helping that cause. Keeping the focus on A's antics also keeps it off B. C contributed anon tips for the foreign television show that trashed A.

The state of F's (sibling of B who never makes the news) marriage is in the trash. Apparently she's gone full cougar and is having a dalliance with a younger man. Like father like daughter.

G ( A's husband/frequent excuse maker for flying in private jets/privates holding after a wild party/secret parent to a child who was born in Vegas, but now apparently lives in North Carolina) and H (Bald guy who sure does look like a dear friend of his mother. I'm pretty sure everyone in the family looks like each other though after all these generations of reproducing with your second cousin) are barely speaking H's wife wants another baby just to take her mind off her cheating husband, but hasn't wanted to have sex with her husband to conceive.

The boss is aware of all of the above and is happy to let A (aka Wallis A's last name is what she is being called) The boss also believes that C is responsible for B being hooked up with the pedophile in the first place, since there has been a constant and decades long scrounge for money to pay C's bills. I would blame it on the madam for the introduction who B wanted to have sex with everyday or threesomes anyway.

An excellent read. Altho at one point I think my eyes crossed with all the initials. A bit like Line of Duty 😂

I really want to know who the younger guy is that F is shagging.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
He's hilarious 🤣 his accent takes a bit of getting used to 😅 it's the way it goes up and down 🙂🙃 but he's also pretty accurate 😁 what nationality is he?
I discovered this fella by chance on You Tube the other day. I thought it was someone taking the piss at first, I couldn’t get Borat out my mind 😅. I think he’s Hispanic, maybe Latin American. I’ve only seen the one video but he’s my new fave internet person! His observations on the duplicitous cow bag are interesting, this is maybe why many people in general just can’t take to her 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Theory: Harry’s wife has conceived naturally, both times. (The first time might have been the trap she used to reel him in originally, with perhaps an early faked/real miscarriage mixed in to buy herself time). I know a fair amount about IVF in the U.K. from my lab work, and I’ll say the chances of a full term IVF implant carry at 40 are statistically quite low, so that’s why I would believe natural conception more likely happened. All the rest of the shenanigans with moon bumps, radio silence about Merchie birth etc are just a continuing game they play to fool the big boogeyman (the press and public) who seem to be their main gripe. She probably gets her chuckles from varying the size each time she goes out and all the photoshopped pap snaps are a big pisstake.

Having said this, I wouldn’t be surprised to see some sort of surrogate situation come to light, but if that’s so, then DNA should be able to give a definitive answer as to parentage if the need arose.
Allegedly the IVF wasn't in UK or USA , that seems odd until you read into the differing laws around it. Croatia seems very important to them both and they allow Sex selection.

Reactions: 13
Allegedly the IVF wasn't in UK or USA , that seems odd until you read into the differing laws around it. Croatia seems very important to them both and they allow Sex selection.
I thought it was supposed to have been Canada? Also, easier for an American surrogate to travel to. But a Croatian one might be cheaper!

Reactions: 15
What if it was an American surrogate who flew in with the baby? There would be no U.K. medical team involved. Nobody is admitting or denying delivering a baby here. HMTQ’s Drs weren’t involved... Then they could present the baby as theirs and just register it.
It just doesn’t work like that.

American doctors and nurses are not allowed to practice in the UK, so they’d be breaking the law no matter whose baby they delivered. So it would have to have been a UK registered team.

And a legally recognised medical professional has to sign the birth notification that’s taken to the registrar for the signing of the register and issuing of the birth certificate.

Then you have the problem of adoption. In the UK the person who gave birth is the legal mother (regardless of whose eggs were used). The “new” mother then has to apply to adopt the baby and goes through the same process (background and home checks etc) as any potential adopter. If social services sign off on it the next step is family court with a judge agreeing the adoption. At that stage a new certificate is issued...the process can take around a year.

If Markle didn’t give birth, she not Archie’s legal mother. Therefore she’s lied on Archie’s passport, lied to the immigration authorities both here and in the US and has lied to every professional adult who’s had contact with Archie...doctors, nursery teachers etc.

And all of this would have to be done under the very noses of an 8 strong team of police officers.

Sorry guys, I just can’t buy it. I’d LOVE to be wrong...Markle’s humiliation if something like that were revealed would be a joy to behold but it’s really unlikely in my humble opinion.

Reactions: 28
I thought it was supposed to have been Canada? Also, easier for an American surrogate to travel to. But a Croatian one might be cheaper!
Canada doesn't allow Sex selection, the book claims they went to Turkey before they married but there you have to be married to access it.,Denmark is another option but I can't find anything about them being in Denmark? Czech republic allows it too. Norway (they did go there pre marriage) seems to be a bit 'we're not supposed to but we will' about Sex selection. So that's another possibility

September 9, 2019

Thanks for the Key! Certainly need I when reading the above. I don't believe that about F PA. Much of the rest has possibly a hint of truth.

There was some speculation some threads back that Will's brother had fathered a child and She agreed to take it on as part of the marriage deal.
I don't know if anyone else remembers that??
The current Farchie certainly looks too big for a 2 year old, what if he's 3 and is his child with another woman.
I can't see why Will's brother would be so supportive of the surrogacy and secrecy if there wasn't some truth in this somewhere.

Last edited:

Jeez ... thats one hell of a CV. And they wonder why they‘re not trusted!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
September 9, 2019

All very plausible except re W&C affair rumours where almost definitely started by Smeg

Reactions: 22
Tattlers are such clever and resourceful people, I cannot even begin to add to the forum all the info you glean, I am quite old and not very computer savvy, I get in a right old mucking fuddle with anything technical so, please excuse me if do not add anything new or exciting.

My views on this no go fake pregnancy are the same as ever, she is a mucking liar and I hope that her baby balloon, falls down to her ankles in front of the fat blob that would be hilarious, and shows her up for the fake that she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.