Harry and Meghan #96 Quibi offered 'Corgi Shore', Greedy Harkles wanted more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not possible that the RF didn't know the bump was fake, they have eyes everywhere, but they played along. This isn't complicit as H&M are adults,, it's legal and their responsibility.
While having a surrogate might be legal, it is more complicated than you think, because to be eligible to be in the line of succession the baby has to be born by PWBW herself. This is why there actually have to be the queens doctors in attendance as they act in lieu of the witnesses of the past when a royal bith was a more or less public spectacle to make sure girls weren't swapped for boys etc.

A surrogate born Merchie would not be eligible for a place in succession.

I'd also wager them slipping a surrogate born child into the line of succession would be treason. Real treason. I am not a lawyer and I haven't read up on this particular aspect of the surrogacy theory but my gut feeling says this would be treason and I'd bet a tenner on it anytime.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
He had two long term exes, Chelsy and Cressida. He was with Chelsy longer and they were very young when they started dating. Neither spoke to the press or gave interviews while they were with him. They‘re still discreet and just give some general, polite answers if asked nowadays. Neither are the type who would go on Oprah and say their sister in law made them cry.
I was at Leeds University around the time that Chelsy attended, I think on a year abroad. She was absolutely hounded by paparazzi, it really was awful. I remember being approached at the entrance to campus (they were banned from the grounds) and being asked if I knew her, which lectures she had etc.

I just remembered feeling so bad for her. An acquaintance of mine at the time did have some classes with her and said she was quiet and hard working. This acquaintance sometimes walked in with us from the student area and would never tell the paps she actually studied Law, she'd make something else up or they would have harassed her too.

I'm not defending Meghan in anyway here but if this was a glimpse of what this life would be like then I've zero interest in it. No wonder Chelsy and Cressida didn't stick around!

• Wow
Reactions: 33
While having a surrogate might be legal, it is more complicated than you think, because to be eligible to be in the line of succession the baby has to be born by PWBW herself. This is why there actually have to be the queens doctors in attendance as they act in lieu of the witnesses of the past when a royal bith was a more or less public spectacle to make sure girls weren't swapped for boys etc.

I'd also wager them slipping a surrogate born child into the line of succession would be treason. Real treason. I am not a lawyer and I haven't read up on this particular aspect of the surrogacy theory but my gut feeling says this would be treason and I'd bet a tenner on it anytime.
The way his birth was announced was all very murky and secretive. Doesn’t happen with royal births.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Whoops! Forgot to answer your question. All across the internet people are starting to avoid using H&M’s real names to prevent them from trending on Twitter and Google searches etc. So, we have developed some different ways of referring to the gruesome twosome, such as:

HW - H’s wife
HFEW - H‘s first ex wife
PWB - Prince William’s brother
PWBW - Prince William’s brother’s wife

Or...we can still stick to old favourites like Smeggy, Smegz, Smegatron, Haz, Hazza, Hazno etc.

Basically, anything but use their real names! They are doing it across Twitter and Insta as well. I even saw someone on the Daily Mail comments refer to her as ’his wife’. It seems to be catching on! 😆😆😆😆
Apart from Mumsnet who refer to her full title of "Her Royal Highness Princess Meghan Markle, High Priestess, the very reverend Duchess of Sussex" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
This is interesting reading on leaks and pap set-ups early on in the piece

So sorry for above long post, all I did was put in link. Dont know how to do tbe spoiler thing.
Wowzers. Seeing it all laid bare is pretty shocking. Thicko PWB never stood a chance against that level of calculated planning and deception. Like a lamb to the slaughter (obviously now he's as much to blame as her but his cards were marked from the start looking at all that).

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Wowzers. Seeing it all laid bare is pretty shocking. Thicko PWB never stood a chance against that level of calculated planning and deception. Like a lamb to the slaughter (obviously now he's as much to blame as her but his cards were marked from the start looking at all that).
And no wonder the RF, who are not nearly so thick and have experts digging into everything, were utterly horrified and did their best to warn him off in a kind way!

Reactions: 43
I was at Leeds University around the time that Chelsy attended, I think on a year abroad. She was absolutely hounded by paparazzi, it really was awful. I remember being approached at the entrance to campus (they were banned from the grounds) and being asked if I knew her, which lectures she had etc.

I just remembered feeling so bad for her. An acquaintance of mine at the time did have some classes with her and said she was quiet and hard working. This acquaintance sometimes walked in with us from the student area and would never tell the paps she actually studied Law, she'd make something else up or they would have harassed her too.

I'm not defending Meghan in anyway here but if this was a glimpse of what this life would be like then I've zero interest in it. No wonder Chelsy and Cressida didn't stick around!
Wow. That sounds awful. She was so young too. It’s so creepy that paparazzi were asking about the lectures of a student. All the more respect to both Chelsy and Cressida.

Reactions: 25

It would also be fraud, and if the RF knew they would be complicit in perpetuating fraud, this is one of the main reasons I don't believe in the surrogate theory, I really can't see the RF members being party to a surrogate being used secretly, I think that people would feel betrayed by the RF if they found out they were involved, at this point the RF need to be seen as having integrity and honour and being honest, its what sets them above Harry and his wife. Also any doctors who signed the paperwork, would be committing fraud.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
here's the body language guy again... this time about the lie signals in the Oprah interview
Sorry if this has already been posted but the last video of him a couple of pages ago was the first time I'd seen him.

I think because the pages move so fast a lot of people skip pages and nuggets like this can be missed.

His name [for @Scotch Mist] is Jesus Enrique Rosas. His accent seems to have a few Russian or Eastern European intonations on some words, but I assume he's Spanish or Portuguese or from somewhere Spanish speaking.

I love him! I prefer his video to the ones where those four guys do a zoom analysis because this guy addresses clips bit by bit and even though his accent is difficult to follow sometimes, I think he explains things very well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It would also be fraud, and if the RF knew they would be complicit in perpetuating fraud, this is one of the main reasons I don't believe in the surrogate theory, I really can't see the RF members being party to a surrogate being used secretly, I think that people would feel betrayed by the RF if they found out they were involved, at this point the RF need to be seen as having integrity and honour and being honest, its what sets them above Harry and his wife. Also any doctors who signed the paperwork, would be committing fraud.
I firmly believe whether something or nothing is going on, the Royal Family/Firm/Institution know all about it.

We know ‘the men in grey suits’ rule with an iron fist and their loyalty is to the institution, not people on a personal level coupled with the fact there would be too many people involved for them not to know.

Reactions: 20
This is interesting reading on leaks and pap set-ups early on in the piece

So sorry for above long post, all I did was put in link. Dont know how to do tbe spoiler thing.
Can someone talented add this to the wiki. Thank you.

Reactions: 14
Agree.

The thing is, covering up a surrogacy in this country is a serious criminal offfence. Not only would it involve the falsification of official documents it would also bypass adoption laws. They’d also be lying to the US immigration authorities about Archie’s right to claim citizenship. Anyone trying any of this would face serious prison time.

Markle is capable of anything, but I highly doubt that an entire medical team and the official registrar would put their jobs on the line and risk criminal records to allow this to happen. And it would be a PR disaster for the BRF who must be seen at all times to be honest & have integrity...which is why Andrew has, effectively, been withdrawn from public view.

Wouldn’t surprise me if they went for IVF but I am certain that Archie is their biological child and Markle carried & gave birth to him. The surrogacy idea is fun & I love reading people’s witty posts on it, but in reality it just doesn’t fly, imo.

Sorry 😊

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Merchie is 7th in line, and highly unlikely to inherit the throne. If anything catastrophic happened and it started looking like a possibility I’m sure the RF would act decisively. If it’s true and they know they might not want to have a huge scandal about it when the possibility is so slight. It’s entirely possible (even probable) that they already have a detailed plan in place. I truly believe the RF have lawyers all over this like flies.

Reactions: 27
Merchie is 7th in line, and highly unlikely to inherit the throne. If anything catastrophic happened and it started looking like a possibility I’m sure the RF would act decisively. If it’s true and they know they might not want to have a huge scandal about it when the possibility is so slight. It’s entirely possible (even probable) that they already have a detailed plan in place. I truly believe the RF have lawyers all over this like flies.
Its about more than the the position to inherit the throne though, @JudithKuntz addresses the legal issues very well. If the RF were complicit they would be opening themselves up to all sorts of legal ramifications. Harry's wife is not worth it, and it would tarnish the RF.

Reactions: 17
Agree.

The thing is, covering up a surrogacy in this country is a serious criminal offfence. Not only would it involve the falsification of official documents it would also bypass adoption laws. They’d also be lying to the US immigration authorities about Archie’s right to claim citizenship. Anyone trying any of this would face serious prison time.

Markle is capable of anything, but I highly doubt that an entire medical team and the official registrar would put their jobs on the line and risk criminal records to allow this to happen. And it would be a PR disaster for the BRF who must be seen at all times to be honest & have integrity...which is why Andrew has, effectively, been withdrawn from public view.

Wouldn’t surprise me if they went for IVF but I am certain that Archie is their biological child and Markle carried & gave birth to him. The surrogacy idea is fun & I love reading people’s witty posts on it, but in reality it just doesn’t fly, imo.

Sorry 😊
What if it was an American surrogate who flew in with the baby? There would be no U.K. medical team involved. Nobody is admitting or denying delivering a baby here. HMTQ’s Drs weren’t involved... Then they could present the baby as theirs and just register it.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I’m actually starting to think that the conspiracy theories re surrogacy and moon bump situation were started by PWBW herself as a distraction from her real agenda . It’s something she can use against the public , media & RF as another way in which she is a victim & being treated oh so badly & horribly bullied 😢😢😢😢 ( Thats her crying not me 😉 ) .
It seems her vile plan is backfiring spectacularly ... Oprah trying to justify that tit show of an interview speaks volumes.
Smegs desperation releasing that photo shopped picture is all part of the plan and in some respects it could work as the rumours re fake pregnancy are reaching fever pitch . I’m starting to think she’s loving it as she can use it as ammunition and it distracts from what’s she’s really done & what she’s got planned 🤔

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
What if it was an American surrogate who flew in with the baby? There would be no U.K. medical team involved. Nobody is admitting or denying delivering a baby here. HMTQ’s Drs weren’t involved... Then they could present the baby as theirs and just register it.
Sorry, but I just can’t see it.
Most of the pregnancy they were living in Kensington Palace which seems to be like Eastenders with titles.
I can’t see how they could live in that environment with the staff, neighbours and dressers and maintain the illusion.
The staff, in particular, have their major loyalties lying with The Crown, as an institution. There is no way that many people would be willing or able to keep it quiet.

An IVF pregnancy, sure … but a mock pregnancy and a doll/cast of Archie thousands … nah.
They aren’t important enough to merit that kind of cover up.
For the institution the loss/benefit scales tip far to heavily into loss to make it a viable option.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.