Harry and Meghan #96 Quibi offered 'Corgi Shore', Greedy Harkles wanted more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she was pregnant (but used IVF to ensure a boy) the first time but padded to make herself look bigger in the beginning. Then when she wasn't having a cute pregnancy, she hid herself away. Her face and body right afterwards were much bigger. Either that, or she shared my quarantine diet and packed on the lockdown 20 while on "maternity leave". Too many people around for them to fake that.

However, I think she is using a surrogate this time around. It would be easy as they see no one.

I don't understand the Archie weirdness--and all of their actions concerning him are utterly bizarre. They do nothing that a normal family with a young child would do. Maybe he just isn't a very cute child (which, all kids are cute, but maybe he is not what HW deems cute enough)

Reactions: 31
Sorry I disagree.
Just because they’re not out and about pressing the flesh doesn’t mean that they aren’t working hard for the charities they support behind closed doors. JMHO
Yeah we don't know what (if any) boring graft they do that we don't see.
I think they've been slowly doing more and more and have been phased in ensuring they learn, and do it right. Importantly I think they have purposely been allowed time to bring their children up themselves to make sure their children aren't entitled twats who think they're so special like their uncle and great uncle. This will slowly align the Royals very slightly more normal whilst still being special. They're all about securing the future of the monarchy. And once it's slimmed down they'll have plenty more work!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
İf you are interested in body language analysis this guy may provide a few insights/confirmations. He also does William and Catherine.

Reactions: 18
I think she was pregnant (but used IVF to ensure a boy) the first time but padded to make herself look bigger in the beginning. Then when she wasn't having a cute pregnancy, she hid herself away. Her face and body right afterwards were much bigger. Either that, or she shared my quarantine diet and packed on the lockdown 20 while on "maternity leave". Too many people around for them to fake that.

However, I think she is using a surrogate this time around. It would be easy as they see no one.

I don't understand the Archie weirdness--and all of their actions concerning him are utterly bizarre. They do nothing that a normal family with a young child would do. Maybe he just isn't a very cute child (which, all kids are cute, but maybe he is not what HW deems cute enough)
I think she was pregnant too. She’s too vain to go out looking as big as she did at the trooping of the colour in that awful navy outfit. Sorry that’s bitchy but she looked like she was carrying a lot of extra weight.

Reactions: 13
With IVF is it true you can pick the appearance of the baby from the embryos? Skin, Eye and Hair colour?
İVF is commonly accepted these days, creating an embryo to be implanted into the female or a surrogate. İ understood that sex can be determined, and numbers to be created - hence the certainty of a girl or a boy, or twins etc. Surely picking skin, eye, and hair colour wanders into the realm of genetic engineering and ethics.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
İf you are interested in body language analysis this guy may provide a few insights/confirmations. He also does William and Catherine.

Wow never picked up on how similar Catherine & Meghan's first wedding dresses were.

Reactions: 9

Handsome man rabbiting on about body language, but I can't understand a word he is saying :love: Never mind ...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thank you @Baguette for the title and @peradetlic for the great summary.

Agree, but I bet they will try something along these lines. I think what's happened is events have spiralled out of control and H&M are scrambling.. They went to a lot of trouble to fake the Farchy pregnancy and birth. No talk of a surrogate. They planned to leave immediately after he was born and thought by now they'd be living it up on the red carpet in LA with titles all round, pots of money and RF protection. Something went wrong and they were told to leave, hence the bitterness and anger.
I don't know if they used a surrogate for Archie but in two years we've not seen him. I think there's possibly a surrogate for this one and hope that the birth mother refuses to hand her baby over to these psychos.
It's not possible that the RF didn't know the bump was fake, they have eyes everywhere, but they played along. This isn't complicit as H&M are adults,, it's legal and their responsibility.
Because of H&M's behaviour the secrets that the press kept quiet about while they were under the wing of the RF are coming out. If they'd gone to L.A. quietly and made a living there wouldn't be all this speculation and photoshopping. Everyone's now questioning the last bump and the new one too. Their pregnancy scam has been found out, very embarrassing.
They have a lot of questions to answer, so will spin it against the RF because nothing can ever be their fault and someone always has to pay for their mistakes.
With these two, things don't have to make sense.
I don't believe the theory that they were told to leave Cinny.
He had been quietly talking to gangan about a part time situation for them for a few months. Clearly, as with anything so huge it was being run past the advisors and men in suits and legal people and these things take time. I think that it was around this time that the truth about farchie and maybe something else was put before Brenda and Chas and Brenda asked for a meeting to discuss whatever it was they found. I think the palace was genuinely blind sided ... all they wanted to do was get more detail, but whatever they wanted to discuss spooked HW and she tit a brick, total panic. Seriously, HRH smeggy on a cheapo £175 peasant flight in the middle of the night? Unheard of. Remember, this was at a time when the Clooneys and uncle Elton were happy lending them the use of private planes hither thither and yon, yet smeggy wouldn't wait around the day or two needed to lodge flight plans and pack up her crap. Something happened with her, nothing to do with Brenda telling them to duck orf, she panicked. Why? I guess we'll never know but the witch was out of there like Red Rum after the starters pistol fired, leaving the half wit prince to deal with the fall out.
Also, we know from her own mouth 😜that her passport and keys etc were taken from her. And yet she boarded a cheap flight with farchie, presumably using her passport.:rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
İVF is commonly accepted these days, creating an embryo to be implanted into the female or a surrogate. İ understood that sex can be determined, and numbers to be created - hence the certainty of a girl or a boy, or twins etc. Surely picking skin, eye, and hair colour wanders into the realm of genetic engineering and ethics.
Sex can be determined but sex selection via IVF is illegal in the UK unless there is a 'good medical reason' for it, for example a known genetic disease in the male line, carried on the Y chromosome which would be totally avoided by having a girl. It's pretty heavily regulated for the same reasons sex selective abortion is not allowed.

You cannot yet select for skin/hair/eye colour etc either, that's well beyond the realm of IVF right now, as it would involve gene editing and there's plenty still not remotely understood about how and why genes express themselves. Women can pick sperm donors with certain attributes but just like any other way of producing a baby, there's no certainty how they'll look at birth. Inheritence is a crapshoot. Something from an ancestor five generations back can lurk and finally express in a baby way down the line.

Reactions: 32
He had been quietly talking to gangan about a part time situation for them for a few months. Clearly, as with anything so huge it was being run past the advisors and men in suits and legal people and these things take time. I think that it was around this time that the truth about farchie and maybe something else was put before Brenda and Chas and Brenda asked for a meeting to discuss whatever it was they found. I think the palace was genuinely blind sided ... all they wanted to do was get more detail, but whatever they wanted to discuss spooked HW and she tit a brick, total panic. Seriously, HRH smeggy on a cheapo £175 peasant flight in the middle of the night? Unheard of. Remember, this was at a time when the Clooneys and uncle Elton were happy lending them the use of private planes hither thither and yon, yet smeggy wouldn't wait around the day or two needed to lodge flight plans and pack up her crap. Something happened with her, nothing to do with Brenda telling them to duck orf, she panicked. Why? I guess we'll never know but the witch was out of there like Red Rum after the starters pistol fired, leaving the half wit prince to deal with the fall out.
Also, we know from her own mouth 😜that her passport and keys etc were taken from her. And yet she boarded a cheap flight with farchie, presumably using her passport.:rolleyes:
Did she do a moonlight flit? I didn’t know that. (Wasn’t taking much notice initially)

Reactions: 12
It could have been anything couldn't it, taking photos, making recordings, filching jewellery, merching RF allowance clothes, funnelling money to Inmate Dorito... or all the above as she'd been throwing her weight around from the start and they'd had enough. The fact that she fled overnight and not Hazzno suggests that she was in trouble and not him. I hope we find out one day.

• Wow
Reactions: 43
Maybe they picked wrong egg?:) No genetic link with RF?:) Brenda's finishing move:)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Sex can be determined but sex selection via IVF is illegal in the UK unless there is a 'good medical reason' for it, for example a known genetic disease in the male line, carried on the Y chromosome which would be totally avoided by having a girl. It's pretty heavily regulated for the same reasons sex selective abortion is not allowed.

You cannot yet select for skin/hair/eye colour etc either, that's well beyond the realm of IVF right now, as it would involve gene editing and there's plenty still not remotely understood about how and why genes express themselves. Women can pick sperm donors with certain attributes but just like any other way of producing a baby, there's no certainty how they'll look at birth. Inheritence is a crapshoot. Something from an ancestor five generations back can lurk and finally express in a baby way down the line.
So is the fact that the next baby a girl simply luck if they went through İVF? Or can you choose the sex in USA?

Trigger warning - İVF details/too much information.......

Not sure how exactly it works but do they create one embryo at a time or two if twins are hoped for, otherwise creating more embryos than needed brings in issues of destruction of unwanted foetuses.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Did she do a moonlight flit? I didn’t know that. (Wasn’t taking much notice initially)
Yep. Their statement (re leaving) went online late evening and smeggy was already on her way to Canada.
The one thing you can put money on re smeggy is that when the tit hits the fan she will be hiding well away from the back splatter.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
So is the fact that the next baby a girl simply luck if they went through İVF? Or can you choose the sex in USA?

Trigger warning - İVF details/too much information.......

Not sure how exactly it works but do they create one embryo at a time or two if twins are hoped for, otherwise creating more embryos than needed brings in issues of destruction of unwanted foetuses.
Creating the embryos would depend on how many eggs fertislised, they could have a lot frozen I guess. From one round of ivf you can get a good number of embryos depending on how the round went. In the uk you have to give consent for the embryos to be destroyed or given to medical research I believe it needs the consent of both parties.
For it to be twins one embryo would have to spilt when implanted and it would create identical twins, or if you had two embryos implanted and they both stuck it would be non identical twins!

Reactions: 11
That's an interesting question, isn't it? Perhaps that's the big reveal to overshadow Will's and Catherine's wedding anniversary. She's going to announce she's having twins. :eek:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.