Harry and Meghan #96 Quibi offered 'Corgi Shore', Greedy Harkles wanted more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why were they ever given the Princess title? It doesn't really make sense to me. Prince William and Harry yes. Sons of a future monarch. That's why Williams children have the title but not Harry's. But why were Andrews children given it?
Because arrogant knobhead Andrew insisted on it of course!

I've not got anything against his daughters but lets not pretend that they aren't very privileged. Look at the jobs they do.... I'm sure the royal connection has helped them both!

Reactions: 42
Right, I am going to be controversial. I love being here and am utterly on board with HFEW being shady, narcissistic, venal, hypocritical, a liar and all together incredibly unpleasant. We have plenty to discuss, however, the ongoing obsession with many here on moon bumps, surrogacy, etc, is just playing into the woman’s hands when she bleats on about her victim hood. Especially as many of the posters have been otherwise superbly erudite and articulate in putting forward other opinions on the gruesome pair. The ongoing obsession on whether she’s actually pregnant or not is just silly and I don’t think it’s adding anything to ‘our truth’ that this woman and her traitorous c**t of a husband are vile, greedy grifters who are actually both as thick as mince. Banging on about this baseless theory that she can’t carry a child really does seem a bit crass and it’s beginning to detract from all the genuinely crappy things she does and need calling out and makes everyone here just look ... mad.

Oh, the reason she didn’t look pregnant anywhere else in that papped photo last week? She paid for the full ‘sell your soul’ package and had it retouched. Zoom in and look at her ankles, legs, etc. She’s had loads of stuff thinned and lengthened. You can even see her hair’s been messed with.
just to say... you really do need need to come down off that fence you are sitting on and give everyone your true and frank opinion 🤣🤣🤣🤣❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Right, I am going to be controversial. I love being here and am utterly on board with HFEW being shady, narcissistic, venal, hypocritical, a liar and all together incredibly unpleasant. We have plenty to discuss, however, the ongoing obsession with many here on moon bumps, surrogacy, etc, is just playing into the woman’s hands when she bleats on about her victim hood. Especially as many of the posters have been otherwise superbly erudite and articulate in putting forward other opinions on the gruesome pair. The ongoing obsession on whether she’s actually pregnant or not is just silly and I don’t think it’s adding anything to ‘our truth’ that this woman and her traitorous c**t of a husband are vile, greedy grifters who are actually both as thick as mince. Banging on about this baseless theory that she can’t carry a child really does seem a bit crass and it’s beginning to detract from all the genuinely crappy things she does and need calling out and makes everyone here just look ... mad.

Oh, the reason she didn’t look pregnant anywhere else in that papped photo last week? She paid for the full ‘sell your soul’ package and had it retouched. Zoom in and look at her ankles, legs, etc. She’s had loads of stuff thinned and lengthened. You can even see her hair’s been messed with.
So if I'm reading this correctly, you're saying "Don't discuss things that I have no interest in and don't want to talk about" Have I got that right? Apologies if not. Free speech is yours. Deciding on which way a discussion should be going, not so much.

• Heart
Smeg makes me feel physically sick. She is a lying, conniving, vile specimen of a human being. JCMH is just as disgusting. The pair of them have this kind of fake, shady aura surrounding them and anything they touch. I think it's about time they were given that freedom they so desire. Pair of cunts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Apologies if this has been asked before, but.... WTF is going on with the truffle hound’s left nostril?
Is that a full head wig? Something way off there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Why were they ever given the Princess title? It doesn't really make sense to me. Prince William and Harry yes. Sons of a future monarch. That's why Williams children have the title but not Harry's. But why were Andrews children given it?
Because the Queen caved in to Andrew's demands. This is one of the things that gave rise to the rumours that Andrew was the Queen's favourite.

I don't think they should have been given the titles.
It seems I am the only one, though.

Reactions: 17
I definitely don’t subscribe to the moon bump/surrogacy theory. Most arguments are pretty weak (when I was pregnant I couldn’t wear heels/kneel/carry my child... the “changing” bump is pretty much a combination of clothes, angles and maybe a belly band/bump holding shape wear). And if she is so vain she surely wouldn’t go out and take lactation medication. She looked really uncomfortable with her weight gain. That was definitely not by choice.
The boy looks like a mix of his maternal grandfather and his father.
I also don’t believe for a second the RF wouldn’t know what’s going on.
The Queen hasn’t been present for the christening of Prince Louis either. I wouldn’t read to much into it. Even though the tabloids saw it as a big sign of a rift between HMTQ and the Cambridges at the time.
H&M stated in the interview they were told Archie would not be made a Prince when PC becomes king. Now, I am not sure if the BRF can just decide at whim or if that is actually automatically and would needed to be actively changed. Either way, it’s a good idea to limit this titles and the same will be true for the children of the Yorks, Sussexes, Wessexes and the younger Cambridge siblings. H may very well keep his titles. They will stop with him.
All in all it went better than feared. The interview was a hard but short impact. They look petty and desperate. The BRF has started to ignore them publicly and they have already aired out all they got. It will be a hard awakening after the hype of the new baby is over.
But W&K truly need to seize the moment. They had a long time for their family. All children are in daycare, they need to step up and be more visible. They love pretending to be so relatable. Well, that’s the reality for the overwhelming majority of people. They could be the real winners in the whole situation.

Reactions: 22
I think we have to remember that they were always entitled to those titles, it's only an issue because Princess Anne didn't want Peter and Zara to have them.

Reactions: 23

Totally agree , she will just take this speculation and run with it and use it to be even more of a bloody victim than she already pretends to be .
let’s not forget this woman is so thick skinned she actually thought she could say they were ‘Actually Married ‘ in the garden of Nottingham Cottage by the Archbishop of Canterbury three days before
the actual wedding , the one we the tax layers footed the bill for ... and it would be believed/ no one would question it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Her Narcissistic Personality disorder amongst other things seems to give her such delusions that the fact it would not be legalfor that to happen would not be questioned. Not once did she say that the Archbishop witnessed them reading private vows to each other that they wanted to keep private, oh no it was 100% ‘ We got Married ‘ ... Arch Bishop had to actually speak out and say this wasn’t true as it would be illegal.
And as for Oprah allowing the tit show that was the interview to continue without questioning one single thing , Darlin you bought a bloody hat and a plane ticket for the wedding Markle told you was fake , did that not get in your grill one tiny bit ?
Nope it seems Oprah has to release a statement saying they spoke their truth or some other woke bullshit nonesense, because they have made her look like a total idiot and she will now be remembered for her interview with the Sociopathic Grifter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I definitely don’t subscribe to the moon bump/surrogacy theory. Most arguments are pretty weak (when I was pregnant I couldn’t wear heels/kneel/carry my child... the “changing” bump is pretty much a combination of clothes, angles and maybe a belly band/bump holding shape wear). And if she is so vain she surely wouldn’t go out and take lactation medication. She looked really uncomfortable with her weight gain. That was definitely not by choice.
The boy looks like a mix of his maternal grandfather and his father.
I also don’t believe for a second the RF wouldn’t know what’s going on.
The Queen hasn’t been present for the christening of Prince Louis either. I wouldn’t read to much into it. Even though the tabloids saw it as a big sign of a rift between HMTQ and the Cambridges at the time.
H&M stated in the interview they were told Archie would not be made a Prince when PC becomes king. Now, I am not sure if the BRF can just decide at whim or if that is actually automatically and would needed to be actively changed. Either way, it’s a good idea to limit this titles and the same will be true for the children of the Yorks, Sussexes, Wessexes and the younger Cambridge siblings. H may very well keep his titles. They will stop with him.
All in all it went better than feared. The interview was a hard but short impact. They look petty and desperate. The BRF has started to ignore them publicly and they have already aired out all they got. It will be a hard awakening after the hype of the new baby is over.
But W&K truly need to seize the moment. They had a long time for their family. All children are in daycare, they need to step up and be more visible. They love pretending to be so relatable. Well, that’s the reality for the overwhelming majority of people. They could be the real winners in the whole situation.

Yes.
Time for William and Catherine to take on lots of duties.
I agree.
I assume this will be one of the things Charles will be arranging.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So if I'm reading this correctly, you're saying "Don't discuss things that I have no interest in and don't want to talk about" Have I got that right? Apologies if not. Free speech is yours. Deciding on which way a discussion should be going, not so much.
Erm, certainly not what I was getting at. Wow. Free speech. Okay, I was rather hoping to open a narrative that while the discussion falls further and further towards what might be fanciful, is likely inconsequential and will almost certainly be impossible to ‘prove’ we slip further away from agreeing that a narcissist hell bent on the destruction of good people should be brought to account for the crap she pulls in full sight. Every. Single. Day. Still, if you’d rather have a barney because you feel I’m stealing your truth I’m here for it. Nah, actually. I’m not. Too weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I read it as saying that conspiracy theories are just playing into her hands , let’s focus on the facts which are literally right there because Harkle is literally losing her grip on reality more and more each day ... she literally can’t help herself.
The Mail not printing that photo she released ( sorry she was papped ) on Prince Louis Birthday , will literally have her head spinning off her shoulders with rage

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I'm curious where you are from although I understand you might not want to say.

How can it be right in any country for someone to get away with lying based on the fact that they are 'of colour' and therefore cannot be questioned? That's outrageous.
I'm assuming @ginandlt is, like me, referring to fleeing similar threads on MN!

Just like her, I do not whole heartedly agree with the moon bump/ surrogacy theory (it's a possibility but I don't think Royal family would have gone along with it) but there is something odd with so much secrecy from them. Secrecy is bound to give rise to gossip...

Reactions: 13
Because arrogant knobhead Andrew insisted on it of course!

I've not got anything against his daughters but lets not pretend that they aren't very privileged. Look at the jobs they do.... I'm sure the royal connection has helped them both!
Well yes of course it has but they get nothing from tax-payers nor have they been given positions representing the royals officially unlike their father who obviously benefitted and has proven he can't be trusted. If they were required to carry out a Royal engagement they would be refunded any costs. They pay rent for their accommodations too. Andrew funds their security, should they need it.

Reactions: 14
I think we have to remember that they were always entitled to those titles, it's only an issue because Princess Anne didn't want Peter and Zara to have them.
But Prince Edwards kids aren't Prince and Princess either

Reactions: 15
Peter and Zara are female line grandchildren so wouldn't have been entitled to them. Mark Phillips was offered an earldom which they declined

But Prince Edwards kids aren't Prince and Princess either
Technically yes they are and entitled to assume that style when they come of age, much had changed between the births of the yorks and the wessex wedding so they styled as the children of an earl

Reactions: 15
Because Prince Andrew kicked up a fuss and HMTQ caved in . Anne didn't want titles for her children, then she's a wise lady. Edward lets his children have the titles of children of a Duke.
Actually Andrew has caused a lot of problems along the way for the RF I hope they definitely retire hime for good. I for one wouldn't mind the York girls loosing their titles, as I think along with Will's brother there is some brewing resentment there. If they had no titles they wouldn't have such high expectations would they?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
because they are grandchildren of the Monarch in the male line (1917 Letters Patent) and because Prince Andrew is a snobbish twit 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.