Harry and Meghan #96 Quibi offered 'Corgi Shore', Greedy Harkles wanted more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But Prince Edwards kids aren't Prince and Princess either
This may have something to do with the fact that Edward wanted to be Earl of Wessex and not a Duke? However he will eventually take on the title of Duke of Edinburgh once Charles ascends to the throne.

Reactions: 14
Because Prince Andrew kicked up a fuss and HMTQ caved in . Anne didn't want titles for her children, then she's a wise lady. Edward lets his children have the titles of children of a Duke.
This is not true. Grandchildren of Monrach’s sons are entiteled to be Prince/Princess. Beatrice and Eugenie are princesses by right, not because someone kicked a fuss.
I believe I’ve read somewhere that Princess Anne was asked is she wanted titles for her children
, but she declined. Prince Edward’s children are entitled to be Prince/Princess but they’ve chosen not to use those titles due to bad publicity re Diana and wanted less fuss at that time.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She's going to drag them down with her if it comes out, even saying they knew about it will turn a lot of people against the Royals for being complicit. It doesn't matter what they actually knew.
No she isn't. Quite the opposite in my opinion.
I think the public opinion will go along the lines of...
Well it's H&M's business and if we aren't funding them then I couldn't care less. Good for the royals keeping their nose out of personal tit.
Or
Well if they did it on the sly and the Firm only found out once it was done or already mid process then there was really nothing the Firm could do or say without revealing Haz's personal business. It is what it as *shrug*
But Obviously republicans will twist it into a big stick to beat the royals with, but that's par for the course. trying to hide everything.

Bottom line for me is ... if we aren't paying for their crotch goblins then I don't give a tit, it's just fun watching them squirm

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
This is not true. Grandchildren of Monrach’s sons are entiteled to be Prince/Princess. Beatrice and Eugenie are princesses by right, not because someone kicked a fuss.
I believe I’ve read somewhere that Princess Anne was asked is she wanted titles for her children
, but she declined. Prince Edward’s children are entitled to be Prince/Princess but they’ve chosen not to use those titles due to bad publicity re Diana and wanted less fuss at that time.
Anne’s children would have had to get a title by virtue of Mark Phillips being given a dukedom or something as they weren’t naturally titled being of the female line. I think the difference with Andrew’s children v Edward’s is that Edward reasonably saw that his children would be far from the throne and have to work, be part of a slimmed down outfit, whereas Andrew is a snobbish hole and wanted the whole princess shebang for his daughters.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I agree. Which is bizarre considering she has huge pockets AND a bag. I reckon she took them off especially so that 1) she could be fully recognised 2) to merch them....

I am a pleased with how spectacularly this stunt has backfired. The British press have played a blinder. Exactly what she asked for - bet there are yea sets being smashed 10 apenny...🤣🤣
It'll be like a greek wedding in Monty tit Hole.:giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Erm, certainly not what I was getting at. Wow. Free speech. Okay, I was rather hoping to open a narrative that while the discussion falls further and further towards what might be fanciful, is likely inconsequential and will almost certainly be impossible to ‘prove’ we slip further away from agreeing that a narcissist hell bent on the destruction of good people should be brought to account for the crap she pulls in full sight. Every. Single. Day. Still, if you’d rather have a barney because you feel I’m stealing your truth I’m here for it. Nah, actually. I’m not. Too weird.
Barney? I asked a polite question and said apologies if I'm wrong. And what do you mean 'stealing your truth'? I don't think that and I can't see any words in my statement that would imply that I think that you're 'stealing my truth'.

You seem to think that this forum and indeed this thread are far more important than they actually are. This is not an academic thread. It's not a legal thread. It isn't a record of history in the making and needful of basic facts.

This is a gossip forum. This is a gossip thread. People want to talk about the stuff that they're talking about and this site exists to let them. You don't get to decide what's inconsequential anymore that you get to decide what we're here to prove. There is certainly no need whatsoever for people to only discuss what we all agree on. In thinking that, you're entirely missing the point of the site.

But what really pissed me off was you deciding that other people are 'obsessed', 'just silly', 'baseless', 'crass', and 'look...mad'. You showed a complete lack of respect for the people posting on this thread. And you did it in a way where you were clearly seeing yourself as more educated and intelligent than the people who have such 'silly, obsessive, baseless, crass and mad.

Still, each to their own. If the people in this thread want to draw up some guidelines on what's acceptable to discuss and what the thread needs to be doing, then you can all go right ahead. I'll pop in occassionally, just to poke fun at you. :devilish:;):LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 72
I agree with the others re Beatrice and Eugenie.
Other than their once questionable dress sense and their myriad holidays years ago, they've done nothing to embarrass The Royal Family. They were given their titles at birth. Why should they lose them due to the sins of their father, yet Henry who has pretty much committed treason still keeps his?

I’m not sure if it’s still available to watch, but I highly recommend “Beatrice and Eugenie: Pampered Princesses?” which aired on Channel 5 a few months ago. It certainly made my opinion of them change.
On YouTube

Reactions: 4
No she isn't. Quite the opposite in my opinion.
I think the public opinion will go along the lines of...
Well it's H&M's business and if we aren't funding them then I couldn't care less. Good for the royals keeping their nose out of personal tit.
Or
Well if they did it on the sly and the Firm only found out once it was done or already mid process then there was really nothing the Firm could do or say without revealing Haz's personal business. It is what it as *shrug*
But Obviously republicans will twist it into a big stick to beat the royals with, but that's par for the course. trying to hide everything.

Bottom line for me is ... if we aren't paying for their crotch goblins then I don't give a tit, it's just fun watching them squirm
I hadn't thought of that actually. We likely did pay for their IVF/Surrogate and as they allegedly had several embryos stored for later use, we likely paid for number 2 and the cost of storage.
And they couldn't even let us know when he was born.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I think we have to remember that they were always entitled to those titles, it's only an issue because Princess Anne didn't want Peter and Zara to have them.
Per 1917 Letters Patent, Princess Anne’s children (as grandchildren of the Sovereign in the FEMALE line) were never entitled to be Prince / Princess.

They could have been Lord / Lady, if Mark Phillips had been willing to accept an honorary title but neither he nor Princess Anne wanted that for him or their children, and told the Queen “No”.

Reactions: 15
Why were they ever given the Princess title? It doesn't really make sense to me. Prince William and Harry yes. Sons of a future monarch. That's why Williams children have the title but not Harry's. But why were Andrews children given it?
because it’s grandchildren of the current Monarch.
if Princess Margaret had pulled her finger out and had children while her dad was alive, hers would have been Prince/Princess as well.

It’s why Richard, Duke of Gloucester and Edward Duke of Kent are Princes and why his sister Alexandra Ogilvy is Princess - all grandchildren of George V.

The Queen actually issued new letters patent before George was born, to have all William’s children be styled Prince/ess because primogeniture had been knocked on the head and their first child would be the heir whether boy or girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Good old Jonny Rotten!

Barney? I asked a polite question and said apologies if I'm wrong. And what do you mean 'stealing your truth'? I don't think that and I can't see any words in my statement that would imply that I think that you're 'stealing my truth'.

You seem to think that this forum and indeed this thread are far more important than they actually are. This is not an academic thread. It's not a legal thread. It isn't a record of history in the making and needful of basic facts.

This is a gossip forum. This is a gossip thread. People want to talk about the stuff that they're talking about and this site exists to let them. You don't get to decide what's inconsequential anymore that you get to decide what we're here to prove. There is certainly no need whatsoever for people to only discuss what we all agree on. In thinking that, you're entirely missing the point of the site.

But what really pissed me off was you deciding that other people are 'obsessed', 'just silly', 'baseless', 'crass', and 'look...mad'. You showed a complete lack of respect for the people posting on this thread. And you did it in a way where you were clearly seeing yourself as more educated and intelligent than the people who have such 'silly, obsessive, baseless, crass and mad.

Still, each to their own. If the people in this thread want to draw up some guidelines on what's acceptable to discuss and what the thread needs to be doing, then you can all go right ahead. I'll pop in occassionally, just to poke fun at you. :devilish:;):LOL:
Well said cassandra !

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This may have something to do with the fact that Edward wanted to be Earl of Wessex and not a Duke? However he will eventually take on the title of Duke of Edinburgh once Charles ascends to the throne.
No, they could be styled as Prince/ess as of now (in the same way that Archie could right now be styled the subsidiary title to the Sussex Dukedom and George could be styled as Earl of Strathearn).

i assume when Edward becomes DoE, then James will move up to the DoE subsidiary title (Earl of Moncrieth?) rather than be Earl of Wessex?

Reactions: 8
Just watched an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm where Larry David asks a pregnant woman who’s half of an interracial couple what shade she thinks the baby will be. Wonder if that’s where Smeggy drew inspiration from.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Yes.
Time for William and Catherine to take on lots of duties.
I agree.
I assume this will be one of the things Charles will be arranging.
This is probably controversial on this thread but I’ve had W&K down as lazy for a while. They are nearly 40 and they do less work than his elderly parents and grandparents. And all the handwringing about their small children - millions of parents work while their kids are small because they have to. They also have one (or more) nannies so that excuse doesn’t wash. They need to start doing the boring graft Anne does all year, not just the Olympics and Wimbledon. (Possibly a bit salty as I didn’t get any Olympics tickets and they were at everything they could get to).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I think ‘in this day and age’ everyone would be “hmm, so?” We pretty much all know someone who has used IVF / surrogacy to fulfil their dream of family. It’s not a shocker /shame-thing anymore
If she does fess up how can she explain the outright lies with the moonbump, either way she will look a total idiot

Reactions: 18
Sorry, it’s late - i thought that’s what we were discussing. I agree that surrogacy might be a step too far for the Royals.
because it’s grandchildren of the current Monarch.
if Princess Margaret had pulled her finger out and had children while her dad was alive, hers would have been Prince/Princess as well.

It’s why Richard, Duke of Gloucester and Edward Duke of Kent are Princes and why his sister Alexandra Ogilvy is Princess - all grandchildren of George V.
No, female line grandchildren aren't entitled to princely status

No, they could be styled as Prince/ess as of now (in the same way that Archie could right now be styled the subsidiary title to the Sussex Dukedom and George could be styled as Earl of Strathearn).

i assume when Edward becomes DoE, then James will move up to the DoE subsidiary title (Earl of Moncrieth?) rather than be Earl of Wessex?
The earldom of Moncrieth isn't attached to the dukedom of Edinburgh, he will become the Earl of Wessex. Edward will likely only receive the dukedom of Edinburgh as he already has two earldoms

Reactions: 9
Why were they ever given the Princess title? It doesn't really make sense to me. Prince William and Harry yes. Sons of a future monarch. That's why Williams children have the title but not Harry's. But why were Andrews children given it?
Andrew kicked up a fuss about it the way he does with everything

Reactions: 8
Eit
Apologies if this has been asked before, but.... WTF is going on with the truffle hound’s left nostril?
Either to much coke snorting or his plastic face is collapsing, could also be too much brown nosing around the idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.