Harry and Meghan #96 Quibi offered 'Corgi Shore', Greedy Harkles wanted more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, female line grandchildren aren't entitled to princely status
Children of Princesses no - but Princess Alexandria is a daughter from the direct male line descent (Prinice George, Duke of Kent) and so is Princess.

George V’s only daughter was Mary, the Princess Royal but her children took their titles from their father and were ‘only’ an Earl and an honourable.

Reactions: 7
Children of Princesses no - but Princess Alexandria is a daughter from the direct male line descent (Prinice George, Duke of Kent) and so is Princess.

George V’s only daughter was Mary, the Princess Royal but her children took their titles from their father and were ‘only’ an Earl and an honourable.
Yes, I was referring to Princess Margaret

Reactions: 6
If she does fess up how can she explain the outright lies with the moonbump, either way she will look a total idiot
My concern is that she'll present herself as an injured victim due to what Thomas Markle did(n't) do to her when young. Is she still peddling this lie? She might be keeping it on the back burner.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
😀😀.... there was one special case where Edward VII gave his daughter's (Princess Royal at the time) two daughters the title of Princess but with the style of Highness
Lordy when you think about it, it’s a load of old hogwash really isn’t it! I do admire Anne for just saying no thanks- but without being insecure or derisive.

Reactions: 15
Lordy when you think about it, it’s a load of old hogwash really isn’t it! I do admire Anne for just saying no thanks- but without being insecure or derisive.
It kind of is, which makes it all the more curious why the American got her knickers in a twist over it. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is just an update on petition to Parliament to remove titles and place in the succession from Harry, wife and heirs. Thanks to everyone who said they will support and in particular to those who made excellent comments which I believe I have now reflected in a much improved version. I have submitted it to the government website today, with 5 initial sponsors, and now it seems it has to be checked - until then, there is limited opportunity to sign up, but I will let you know as soon as it's properly up and running.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
When did Orca ever have such a naturally thin face???
Since that car crash of an interview when she has been called the fat blob and that syrup looks ridiculous she thinks she looks like Diana Ross, but with not a scrap of her talent, fat cow hope it all goes wrong for her, another one with a permanent smirk on her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Since that car crash of an interview when she has been called the fat blob and that syrup looks ridiculous she thinks she looks like Diana Ross, but with not a scrap of her talent, fat cow hope it all goes wrong for her, another one with a permanent smirk on her face.
I just remember Orca has always had weight struggles which she has been pretty honest with. I don't think it is 'honest' to have a photoshopped face as part of your publicity ergo she isn't honest and neither are the people she interviews imo.

Reactions: 23
This is just an update on petition to Parliament to remove titles and place in the succession from Harry, wife and heirs. Thanks to everyone who said they will support and in particular to those who made excellent comments which I believe I have now reflected in a much improved version. I have submitted it to the government website today, with 5 initial sponsors, and now it seems it has to be checked - until then, there is limited opportunity to sign up, but I will let you know as soon as it's properly up and running.
There was a previous petition. It was closed down stating this is for the monarchy to decide or something similar.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
On YouTube
Just watched it. Something odd happens in the middle with strange music but it reverts to the programme after a couple of minutes.

I fumed again at Hazno and Snarkle making Eugenie delay her wedding then adding insult to injury by upstaging it with the pregnancy announcement. A real indication of her nasty personality.

Reactions: 23
My concern is that she'll present herself as an injured victim due to what Thomas Markle did(n't) do to her when young. Is she still peddling this lie? She might be keeping it on the back burner.
She is pure evil poor old Thomas, just when you think she cannot sink any lower away she goes. I feel for those kids she is a complete nutter and will see them as competition, especially Waynetta.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've just made a quick foray over to the MN royal threads for the first time in many months, just for a look. The same two horrible posters are still there, bleating 'but what about Andrew' and 'I don't see why we need these threads at all' yet still participating actively in them. And they say we're mado_O

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.