Harry and Meghan #96 Quibi offered 'Corgi Shore', Greedy Harkles wanted more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think that the child looks like Harry did at around the same age. But the child is rather big for his age. That's not too unusual but I cant see a heavily pregnant women being able to bear the weight of that child in the way she is holding him
I do think that the child looks like Harry did at around the same age. But the child is rather big for his age. That's not too unusual but I cant see a heavily pregnant women being able to bear the weight of that child in the way she is holding him
Absolutely agree I do think it’s photoshopped

Reactions: 12
I'm curious where you are from although I understand you might not want to say.

How can it be right in any country for someone to get away with lying based on the fact that they are 'of colour' and therefore cannot be questioned? That's outrageous.
I was talking about another forum, sorry might have been too oblique. 🤫 Completely agree that it should be possible to dislike or disapprove of the behaviour of anyone irrespective of race. I couldn’t give a toss about her race, thought that bringing diversity into the family was fantastic. However her behaviour is unacceptable to me.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Apologies if this has been asked before, but.... WTF is going on with the truffle hound’s left nostril?
All that truffle scouring he’s been doing / snorting coke/ same plastic surgeon as Daniella Westbrook

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Anyone seeing on Twatter the rumours that Him & Her have trademarked Gracewell recently?
Grace Diana worth an auld punt at Ladbrokes?
Like the Hollywood bike that married into principality of Monaco.... Princess Grace of Montecito 🤢
Absolute notions of the lass!
Didn't somebody say that Pippa Middleton named her new baby daughter Grace ??

Reactions: 14
I don’t find all the ‘moon bump’ pics particularly compelling - the one in the purple dress looks like a dress hem/static issue to me, if it was that low down it would have fallen out! However, using a surrogate isn’t considered that big a deal in California and loads of celebrities have used them, like Kim Kardahian, SJP, Kristen Wiig, Hilary/Hilaria Baldwin (lol), Tyra Banks, Elizabeth Banks, Giuliana Rancic, Ellen Pompeo etc etc. and I fully believe that Smeggy is vain enough to want to preserve her figure, and dishonest and calculating enough to lie about it and hide it from the RF. There are enough other weird issues about the date/timing/circumstances of Archie’s birth to make it relatively plausible, especially as it won’t have been such a big deal to her. Then they won’t say when their daughter is due to be born, just that it’s ‘in summer’, which is also odd. Interesting what people are saying about the Oprah crew noticing something amiss with ‘Bump 2’.

On the miscarriage story, I also thought when the NY Times article came out it didn’t ring true (I’ve had two), and it had a bandwagon feel about it after Chrissy Teigan’s stillbirth. She used the issue of miscarriage in article to talk about -
- the interview with Tom Bradby in Africa
- the impact of COVID on women
- Breonna Taylor murder
- George Floyd murder
- polarisation in a post-truth society, including with regard to US elections
- a woman on the street she saw 20 years ago in Manhattan
It was so clearly orchestrated to cover the diverse range of ‘issues Meghan cares about’, and fits so well with her overall victim narrative, not to mention the usefulness of a miscarriage story to detract from the moon bump rumours that, as usual when it comes to her, something just feels really off about it.

So I’m not 100% sold on the surrogate theory but it wouldn’t massively surprise me, nor would the idea that Smeggy could do something as despicable as inventing a miscarriage for her own advantage.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I think doing anything with the York girls titles is not necessary. It ends up being a popularity contest. Just leave them be.

“Ohh we don’t like them, take away their titles”
Next minute
“Ohhh we like them again, give them back their titles”

There’s a time all of the royals could have had them given or taken away after headlines.

Reactions: 22
It’s also possible they knew, possibly said no, and the Harkles went ahead and did it anyway. That might explain why HMTQ didn’t attend the christening.
I think HMTQ and PP were cleverly advised by the men in grey suits not to look as if they are complicit with the birth arrangements. They were said to have had another engagement the day of Christening. That must have peed he off too!

Reactions: 26
I think ‘in this day and age’ everyone would be “hmm, so?” We pretty much all know someone who has used IVF / surrogacy to fulfil their dream of family. It’s not a shocker /shame-thing anymore
She’s meant to be a feminist and as a feminist myself IVF fine, surrogacy not so much. Renting other women’s uteri, commoditising the female body, is not a cool look for a feminist. She wouldn’t want to have to justify that. I think she definitely looked as though she’d been pregnant after no 1 anyway.

Reactions: 31
He's got to do something about Harry's children's titles, ie., scrap the rule that they will be Prince/Princess when he becomes King.
And because he announced to the world that they no longer wish to be Royals, Harry should be removed from the line of succession and be stripped of his Prince/HRH/Duke status.
As son of Charles he should just be a Right Honourable or Lord. Nothing higher. Or no title at all because he effectively resigned his position in the Firm. If you hand in your resignation at a company you dont retain your job title.

And while he's reforming everything, I wonder if Charles will fully retire Andrew and demote Beatrice and Eugenie from Princess status?
I don't think they should ever have been given Princess titles.
And Andrew continued to associate with Epstein after his crimes were known, so he should be retired.
Now would be a good time to deal with all of this in one fell swoop.

I would support those decisions.
Why were they ever given the Princess title? It doesn't really make sense to me. Prince William and Harry yes. Sons of a future monarch. That's why Williams children have the title but not Harry's. But why were Andrews children given it?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is the only story on the idiots that I can see in today’s Mail Online. There are usually at least 5 every day. It’s almost like the Mail are loosing interest. All the ones they had over the weekend, and again there weren’t that many, were all really quite critical as well. I do hope the tide is turning!
Maybe more a sign that the Harkles haven't pumped out their daily 5 PR pieces? I agree, it's as if a tap has been turned off. Enjoy it while it lasts..

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Prince Charles is already 72. When he takes over, he's likely to follow the main European Royal families by choosing to abdicate in his 70s. That's an important act of modernisation of itself. His reign will be short but it will give the Cambridges more time as a family. It's so sensible that they are showing Charles and William united in planning the future.

(Just leave Harry out of it)
The only European monarchy that has a tradition of abdication is the Netherlands and possibly Luxembourg. Spain and Belgium had recent abdication because...reasons. Queen Margrethe is 81 and shows no sign of abdicating, not Carl Gustav or Harald even though the latter's health has been on the decline recently

Reactions: 16
Why were they ever given the Princess title? It doesn't really make sense to me. Prince William and Harry yes. Sons of a future monarch. That's why Williams children have the title but not Harry's. But why were Andrews children given it?
Because Andrew stamped his tiny little non-sweaty foot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.