Harry and Meghan #96 Quibi offered 'Corgi Shore', Greedy Harkles wanted more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyl...says-ex-bodyguard/WLTHPCLJ3HKPTQ272XANBJLXVU/

When Ken mentions Harry, his face softens. He was, it turns out, the favourite among Palace staff.

William tended to be sly, whereas Harry was much more open. You knew exactly where you stood with him.

"He was a very likeable individual who'd come and knock on the door, saying: 'Any chance of a fight? I'm bored. Can I play with one of your walkie-talkies?'

William wouldn't do that. He'd always stand back. That was his nature. He was a slightly difficult child.

"You know how in a group of children there's often the odd one who doesn't quite fit the bill?

"William was one of those. That wasn't to say he was bad. He was just not like his brother. He was prone to being a bit wet.

"Everybody liked Harry because he was funny. William wasn't. That was his character and, of course, he knew exactly who he was.
"Why wouldn't he? He's at a palace where there are chefs, nannies, cleaners, drivers, ladies-in-waiting, dressers and he was always being told he was something special.
And yet the jolly happy little cheeky chappie turned out to be the sulkiest, most ill tempered, treacherous whiny, tit stirring,thick as mince, evil, back stabbing little piece of crap ... while the quiet less in-yer-face calm boy turned out to be sensible, intelligent, empathetic,loyal and strong.
Go figure :rolleyes:
Maybe if lil cuntchops had been less pandered to he'd have evolved into a decent human being.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
Isn’t the RF gynaecologist that guy who was engaged to Jill Dando? I think his name is Alan Farthing. Very strange how he got the job of royal minge hander. Suspicious indeed...🧐

Looool 😂😂😉. Oh little Pom, I want to adopt you!! You are the Tattle National Treasure 😍😘❤
What is suspicious about Alan Farthing?

Reactions: 10
I go back to 'at work' work next week. I'm dreading it, I've loved working from home (and having this thread open all day every day!) and I don't know how I'll cope with having to see people within hours of waking up. I'm also going to have to put make up on again, if I remember how. Despite all my moaning I've loved the last year 😭😭😭
we are on a gradual return to the office from next week too. There will be a lot of official looking windows open on my screen for a quick getaway.
We have had a new covid safe layout too.
My seat had better be still against a wall 👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The most telling moment of that scurrilous interview for me...was a comment Harry made...something to the effect that “they saw how good she was at the job, and they had to shut it down.’ That‘s not verbatim but the point is the same.

Harry, “the people’s prince” and Markle, the new Diana, assumed that they would be the most popular, the most adored of the Fab Four. You could see in the first interview, that Markle took over. She assumed she would dominate the foursome, and though the Cambridge’s might have rank, she and Harry would be more important on the world stage and led by HER. She was promoting herself constantly.

When anyone comes to a new job, and she married into a job, make no mistake...you assume a place in that organization and act accordingly. You don’t push in front of your boss, or talk over the CEO in public...or give interviews on your opinions on business decisions that are pending.

Markle never intended to follow Royal protocol, and if it interfered with the way SHE wanted to do things...well, then it was racist. If she was prevented from having her way, instead of following how this ‘business’ has been run for centuries...well, that was racist too. She was too good for them, she and Harry decided...too superior to dowdy Kate...so in their minds, they held her back from her rightful place of dominance.

This vaccine gig must be a thrilling moment for them in their minds. It is they who are among the heads of state, being treated as equals. The Queen of Woke and her consort. But...The Woke Oscar ratings plummeted...and indicator of the decreasing intolerance of the common folk for the hypocritical vomit they spew. Lets see how the long game plays out.

my opinions only...of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 96
I just wonder why Bono and PWBFW have not joined together on some venture😀 they’re a perfect partnership of do as I saw and not as I do.

just an aside that Pzizfer vaccine was developed with Biontech in a German lab.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just don't get why he is so under her spell? Roasting chicken aside, he never seems remotely happy in her company
It must be her magic minge 😁 definitely a sex thing.

We may all have been fooled about some of Harry's petulant behaviour prior to him making off with Smeggy, but he did appear to have a sense of humour before he met her!

The pair of them seem so humourless and dull these days, no sense of fun at all!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
It's the old thing: you get a job at middle management level. You play nice with your bosses and your staff while you suss out the lie of the land. What you don't ever do is tear up the current rule book and have strops. Nobody likes a new broom. Dorito obvs never told Smegzie that you catch more flies with honey.

Meghan Markle gets stern 'no complaining' advice from Luxembourg Duchess 'You're lucky!' (msn.com) A Duchess that gets it, compare and contrast with one who, um, doesnt!

Megzie: hi babes we're having a little vegan dinner (some roast chicken on the side), just me, Has, Orca, Gayle and a few others. We're going to set the world to rights and do some spiritual candle stuff - wanna come?
The rest of the world: oh god, would love to Megzie, sounds really great, but that's the same day I'm getting my bunions operated on (insert excuse of choice)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It's the old thing: you get a job at middle management level. You play nice with your bosses and your staff while you suss out the lie of the land. What you don't ever do is tear up the current rule book and have strops. Nobody likes a new broom. Dorito obvs never told Smegzie that you catch more flies with honey.

Meghan Markle gets stern 'no complaining' advice from Luxembourg Duchess 'You're lucky!' (msn.com) A Duchess that gets it, compare and contrast with one who, um, doesnt!
The two-year whinge-fest against the Royal Family is such a bad, bad look. Catastrophic really.

Today the PR wheel has turned full circle, and we are back on 'Meghan's political ambitions', the Harkles' alleged closeness to the Obamas and the Clintons and so on. Pretty much the same article they've been writing for the last two years. Nothing of substance to it but it fits their model for vanity PR, as it puts her name (the d-list actress and ex-royal quitter) next to people of genuine importance and achievement.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
The most telling moment of that scurrilous interview for me...was a comment Harry made...something to the effect that “they saw how good she was at the job, and they had to shut it down.’ That‘s not verbatim but the point is the same.

Harry, “the people’s prince” and Markle, the new Diana, assumed that they would be the most popular, the most adored of the Fab Four. You could see in the first interview, that Markle took over. She assumed she would dominate the foursome, and though the Cambridge’s might have rank, she and Harry would be more important on the world stage and led by HER. She was promoting herself constantly.

When anyone comes to a new job, and she married into a job, make no mistake...you assume a place in that organization and act accordingly. You don’t push in front of your boss, or talk over the CEO in public...or give interviews on your opinions on business decisions that are pending.

Markle never intended to follow Royal protocol, and if it interfered with the way SHE wanted to do things...well, then it was racist. If she was prevented from having her way, instead of following how this ‘business’ has been run for centuries...well, that was racist too. She was too good for them, she and Harry decided...too superior to dowdy Kate...so in their minds, they held her back from her rightful place of dominance.

This vaccine gig must be a thrilling moment for them in their minds. It is they who are among the heads of state, being treated as equals. The Queen of Woke and her consort. But...The Woke Oscar ratings plummeted...and indicator of the decreasing intolerance of the common folk for the hypocritical vomit they spew. Lets see how the long game plays out.

my opinions only...of course.
And a great opinion too but why.is Joe Biden getting involved from the way I understand it, there will not be many A listers there only that J Lo creature and the fat wiggy blob, even Macron is having a way mind you, they have so many unwanted vaccines in Europe they can give them away to Africa etc.

She will be in her element stroking the moonbump and telling all and sundry about her sacrifices. I know they are all woke but I hate the thought of that duplicitous little tart getting positive attemtion

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
The Obama’s have good political antenna. They’ve managed to avoid a lot of potential dodgy people. Hopefully it won’t fail them this time and they keep their distance

• Heart
Reactions: 28
My view is they are haemorrhaging money which is why they want back in to the RF on their in /out terms. Do the gigs they want and get paid for it. They are probably going through his inheritance at an alarming rate. Good !

She should be worried about the flying rotten tomatoes too!
The gigs are less important to her/them, unless they are Oscar type things.She will NEVER be doing the Old Folks Home visits and opening hospital wards. She wants to cherry pick the glittery events where she can bill Brenda or chas for her designer dress and where she can wear Brenda's tiaras and get bowed to. That thing Kate and Wills did yesterday at a farm? *smeggy shudders* ... nope, not happening.
The important thing is the Royal titles which can open so many doors for her. She wants those real bad.😊At the moment the doors are being ever so gently nudged closed to her and she knows it. She NEEDS to be a proper Royal to play with the big boys and girls.
Plus the Security, because as PWB said himself "Our security costs are horrendous". Welcome to the real world cuntchops. Those irritating squirmy little creatures that you look down on these days,known as British taxpayers, aren't paying for blokes to do your coffee runs and midnight munchie runs to maccy D's. duck orf captain wales.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
It must be her magic minge 😁 definitely a sex thing.

We may all have been fooled about some of Harry's petulant behaviour prior to him making off with Smeggy, but he did appear to have a sense of humour before he met her!

The pair of them seem so humourless and dull these days, no sense of fun at all!
I agree miserable, soulless pair of whinging fuckwits

The gigs are less important to her/them, unless they are Oscar type things.She will NEVER be doing the Old Folks Home visits and opening hospital wards. She wants to cherry pick the glittery events where she can bill Brenda or chas for her designer dress and where she can wear Brenda's tiaras and get bowed to. That thing Kate and Wills did yesterday at a farm? *smeggy shudders* ... nope, not happening.
The important thing is the Royal titles which can open so many doors for her. She wants those real bad.😊At the moment the doors are being ever so gently nudged closed to her and she knows it. She NEEDS to be a proper Royal to play with the big boys and girls.
Plus the Security, because as PWB said himself "Our security costs are horrendous". Welcome to the real world cuntchops. Those irritating squirmy little creatures that you look down on these days,known as British taxpayers, aren't paying for blokes to do your coffee runs and midnight munchie runs to maccy D's. duck orf captain wales.
I
Great post Freda and the only door that should be open for her is the bog door with a big smelly brush to scrub it with, easy for her she always been a scrubber

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think, and hope, that Michelle and Barack's political antennae are too finely tuned to be providing any form of support for the Snarkles at all. Maybe at the barest level, out of politeness (or keeping the doors open) but I really dont believe there is any form of real relationship there.

You can just see the malice shining through...

View attachment 550060
smugger than a smug thing on the smuggiest day!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
And a great opinion too but why.is Joe Biden getting involved from the way I understand it, there will not be many A listers there only that J Lo creature and the fat wiggy blob, even Macron is having a way mind you, they have so many unwanted vaccines in Europe they can give them away to Africa etc.

She will be in her element stroking the moonbump and telling all and sundry about her sacrifices. I know they are all woke but I hate the thought of that duplicitous little tart getting positive attemtion
Biden, Obama, Clinton

Markle has been welcomed into the Obama political apparatus. Biden is just a figurehead for the same movement. Oprah is a key operative as well.
Nothing that has happened...is happenstance.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.