Harry and Meghan #96 Quibi offered 'Corgi Shore', Greedy Harkles wanted more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So
Sorry to sound thick but what has she done to Spotify? Unless being my usual senior self I missed something, can you enlighten me please Kezzle
The YouTube doc was about how Spotifys worth has been downgraded and that artists are looking elsewhere to showcase their work as they are paid less than pennies for their work being streamed yet the gruesome twosome have produced one crap poorly received podcast and apparently received millions

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
How will mingeface keep the moonbump in place at the covax gig, if there is any justice it will l fall down to her ankles, she doesn't wear underwear anyway so she can'tt tuck into her knickers😕

I would like to know who included them, some bleeding sugary, arse licking sycophant I suppose, what is it with Spotify and her marklling them. They must have a money tree in their garden from the way they spend it.

What a useless pair of tossers they really are, a waste of oxygen.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Compare for example with Dolly Parton, an early financial supporter of the research which led to the Moderna vaccine. Hazza and his wife - never ones to miss an opportunity to make money for themselves off the back of the vulnerable and underprivileged.
Dolly Parton is a true American treasure, something HFW will never be.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Oh I’ve only just got wind of this Covax thing, all we want is for them to fork orf 😭 and now she’ll be there on every media outlet with her faux sympathetic look, holding the Moonbump up and pontificating from her invisible pedestal she puts herself onto 🤢 I might have to go in the bunker for a few days to escape it, something else being Markled...cba at all mate.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
The YouTube doc was about how Spotifys worth has been downgraded and that artists are looking elsewhere to showcase their work as they are paid less than pennies for their work being streamed yet the gruesome twosome have produced one crap poorly received podcast and apparently received millions
Thank you Kezzle, did they receive millions though?? They are such fecking holy friars that you cannot believe anything they say

Reactions: 13
I have to admit when I am in a foul mood I watch WB tell WBFW to turn around on the balcony , over and over. I just laugh and it makes all better

i love how she marches herself around 😂🤣😂😂

I would be sad to see Ann cut. I think she is an excellent role model and does a lot. Plus she is blood. it was good to see her husband at the funeral. I forget about him
Edward and Andrew nah.
It would be a mistake to cut Anne, she's one of the hardest working and popular royals. Also Edward and Sophie seem to be stepping up. Keep Andrew out though, he's as big a liability as WB and WBFW.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I work with people with learning disabilities, and it’s common for them to struggle to accept change. Now I’m not saying Hazno has a learning disability, but...yanno...
Yes, some people with ASD cannot accept "no" either. Speaking from family experience.

Reactions: 17
Just seen an advert for Channel 5 this Saturday night -

Zara and Mike Tindall ... What are they doing right that others aren't?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Thank you Kezzle, did they receive millions though?? They are such fecking holy friars that you cannot believe anything they say
To be honest I don't think they did no, but definitely think they released through the press that they had to make themselves look good but as usual they shot themselves in the foot

Reactions: 12
I really cant see Charles cutting Anne or the Wessexes out, they're needed now more than ever. And they've earned public respect.
Andrew and Hazzno and the slag - no worries at all, in fact a nice easy way to get rid without having to do anything particularly dirty.
The York girls, Tindalls and Peter have never really been 'in'.
And the oldies - Gloucester, Kent - will just be allowed to carry on as not fair to discard them after a lifetime of public service.

Reactions: 32
God, unfortunately I subscribe to VF and the current issue is just nauseating

the first paragraphs is an ego fest forMEGATRON 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 she had to list all her achievements and of course first sentence HRH
Meghan was told by her publicist: "You could be the next Megan Fox". Wow, set that acting bar high why don't you? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
It would be a mistake to cut Anne, she's one of the hardest working and popular royals. Also Edward and Sophie seem to be stepping up. Keep Andrew out though, he's as big a liability as WB and WBFW.
I see that Charles has replaced Andrew as patron of the Royal Pilharmonic.

I thought, as per the photos at Christmas with the Queen, the core group of working royals were to be Charles, Camillia, Anne, William, Kate, Edward and Sophie. Which does leave them spread a bit thin, especially when you consider the average age is 62.

Princes Richard and Edward and Princess Alexandria (ages 76, 85 and 84) have stepped back over the last few years.

Reactions: 22
I thought, as per the photos at Christmas with the Queen, the working royals were to be Charles, Camillia, Anne, William, Kate, Edward and Sophie. Which does leave them spread a bit thin, especially when you consider the average age is 62.

Princes Richard and Edward and Princess Alexandria (ages 76, 85 and 84) have stepped back over the last few years.
I imagine the norm set during the Queen's reign of workload and many patronages will have to change.

Reactions: 15
God, unfortunately I subscribe to VF and the current issue is just nauseating

the first paragraphs is an ego fest forMEGATRON 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 she had to list all her achievements and of course first sentence HRH
Sometimes I just forget all the banging on about wanting a quiet life away from the publicity blah blah blah, the way Harry explained why they had to leave. Then you read this BS (thanks for posting) and its banging on about all the good work she was doing blah blah blah, so who is lying? If she was soo busy doing service and helping issues/charities then why did they need to get out of the spotlight? Doesnt being in the spotlight allow light to be shone on the issues you want highlighted. All this racism BS has overshadowed the initial issue which was lack of privacy, wasn't it, or have I got it wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I was happy to see @Pom Bear again!

I already knew @Pom Bear has a glamourous life but now we got proof! I guess this is the kind of public attention and recognition PWBW is dying to get but never will. Go @Pom Bear , go!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.