Harry and Meghan #96 Quibi offered 'Corgi Shore', Greedy Harkles wanted more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think, and hope, that Michelle and Barack's political antennae are too finely tuned to be providing any form of support for the Snarkles at all. Maybe at the barest level, out of politeness (or keeping the doors open) but I really dont believe there is any form of real relationship there.

smugger than a smug thing on the smuggiest day!
I disagree. The Obamas are the founders of this Woke movement. Did you ever read Michele’s thesis from her Princeton days? Why would Markle need tiaras...or even titles? She can be Senator (Your Highness ) Sussex from California and raise money with the Obama’s at their zillion dollar Hamptons Oceanside mansion...(though if we keep eating beef they say it will be washed away in a few years)

Politics pays well in the US...they all go in claiming they are working for the little people...and they finish up filthy rich and their constituencies are still shitholes of despair. Check the multi-million dollar book deals...all part of the payoff to promote these WOKE policies. I expect the Markles will be cashing in on the literary scene again very soon.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
The most telling moment of that scurrilous interview for me...was a comment Harry made...something to the effect that “they saw how good she was at the job, and they had to shut it down.’ That‘s not verbatim but the point is the same.
Oh, the bit where they said it all went wrong when the RF saw how good they were at the job during the Australia tour? That was a total narc move. The Australia tour was when they saw how BADLY H&M and especially M handled the job.

They were rude to the press, rude to their hosts the Cosgroves (M telling Lady Cosgrove to duck off), bullying the staff (swearing at them, forcing them to stay up all night baking the stupid banana bread that M then pretended she had made), demanding the whole house instead of just the large wing they'd been given, howling arguments at each other in earshot of staff, flouncing out of some events because M saw a rep from an org (UN Women?) she'd clearly offended in the past during her one gig with them, and the infamous tea chucking incident that probably cost Liz six figures to clean up.

Trying to pretend the opposite - that the tour showed how great they were at the job - is the mark of a couple with the mentality of spoiled children or a narcissist to whom nothing can ever be deemed to be their own fault. Everything they do has to be AMAZING! SPECIAL! BETTER THAN! THE BEST! Any criticism has to be dismissed as jealousy.

It's so telling they cited Australia as the turning point because of how fabulous it was when it was the opposite. Psychologically normal people would not bring it up, would let sleeping dogs lie. But they're not normal, narcs are pathologically insecure and cannot bear the idea of not being perceived a perfect. They NEED to try to turn a disaster into a triumph because having a disaster is unbearable to them. Trying to portray it as a triumph shows me that it's a HUGE sore spot and thus the one narrative that should be hammered on the most. They recognized how badly it went but they are psychologically incapable of admitting fault so had to put out a public fairy story about how it was so great everyone was jealous. They know it was awful. They know M couldn't cope and how she behaved like a rank, rude, horrible bleep. It is therefore the thing that should be used against them the most. Brought up constantly to rattle them and make them fear the whole truth coming out.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 75
I think, and hope, that Michelle and Barack's political antennae are too finely tuned to be providing any form of support for the Snarkles at all. Maybe at the barest level, out of politeness (or keeping the doors open) but I really dont believe there is any form of real relationship there.

smugger than a smug thing on the smuggiest day!
Nasty, arrogant tit stirring gobshite, and not even attractive now, her inner ugliness Shows in her face Just the type of face you would like to slap hard, several times😡😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh, the bit where they said it all went wrong when the RF saw how good they were at the job during the Australia tour? That was a total narc move. The Australia tour was when they saw how BADLY H&M and especially M handled the job.

They were rude to the press, rude to their hosts the Cosgroves (M telling Lady Cosgrove to duck off), bullying the staff (swearing at them, forcing them to stay up all night baking the stupid banana bread that M then pretended she had made), demanding the whole house instead of just the large wing they'd been given, howling arguments at each other in earshot of staff, flouncing out of some events because M saw a rep from an org (UN Women?) she'd clearly offended in the past during her one gig with them, and the infamous tea chucking incident that probably cost Liz six figures to clean up.

Trying to pretend the opposite - that the tour showed how great they were at the job - is the mark of a couple with the mentality of spoiled children or a narcissist to whom nothing can ever be deemed to be their own fault. Everything they do has to be AMAZING! SPECIAL! BETTER THAN! THE BEST! Any criticism has to be dismissed as jealousy.

It's so telling they cited Australia as the turning point because of how fabulous it was when it was the opposite. Psychologically normal people would not bring it up, would let sleeping dogs lie. But they're not normal, narcs are pathologically insecure and cannot bear the idea of not being perceived a perfect. They NEED to try to turn a disaster into a triumph because having a disaster is unbearable to them. Trying to portray it as a triumph shows me that it's a HUGE sore spot and thus the one narrative that should be hammered on the most. They recognized how badly it went but they are psychologically incapable of admitting fault so had to put out a public fairy story about how it was so great everyone was jealous. They know it was awful. They know M couldn't cope and how she behaved like a rank, rude, horrible bleep. It is therefore the thing that should be used against them the most. Brought up constantly to rattle them and make them fear the whole truth coming out.
I was always surprised that they were given the tour to be honest but I expect they demanded it just in case baybeh was gifted a Koala toy a la Diana. Smeghma has no manners just that whiney I waaaant it now. He looked powerless. Don't get me started on her fake tan fails.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
[QUOTE="Nuttynana, post: 4768475, member: 212743"
Great post Freda and the only door that should be open for her is the bog door with a big smelly brush to scrub it with, easy for her she always been a scrubber
[/QUOTE]

Funny you should say that nana. From her old blog (The Tig) back in the day. Advertising stuff to hide your tit smell.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
I disagree. The Obamas are the founders of this Woke movement. Did you ever read Michele’s thesis from her Princeton days? Why would Markle need tiaras...or even titles? She can be Senator (Your Highness ) Sussex from California and raise money with the Obama’s at their zillion dollar Hamptons Oceanside mansion...(though if we keep eating beef they say it will be washed away in a few years)

Politics pays well in the US...they all go in claiming they are working for the little people...and they finish up filthy rich and their constituencies are still shitholes of despair. Check the multi-million dollar book deals...all part of the payoff to promote these WOKE policies. I expect the Markles will be cashing in on the literary scene again very soon.
Isn't Caitlyn Jenner going into politics? I bet she would suss out smegs

Reactions: 17
I should imagine that American politicians are quickly realising that she is the kiss of death.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
[QUOTE="Nuttynana, post: 4768475, member: 212743"
Great post Freda and the only door that should be open for her is the bog door with a big smelly brush to scrub it with, easy for her she always been a scrubber
Funny you should say that nana. From her old blog (The Tig) back in the day. Advertising stuff to hide your tit smell.

[/QUOTE]
How can they be 'post poo drops' if you put them in BEFORE SHITTING? Ad makes no sense. Just use a strong air freshener after like most people - well women at least...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The Obamas cooperate with them from the start, now Biden joined. They just lay low when it's heated.
Bidens have a long term friendship with Harry via Invictus, Hillary was Diana's hangers-on, while Diana was Bill's.

Looking at it from a personal perspective it almost resembles
"regime change" done in foreign countries, via "activism" which mostly translated into getting the majority of their resources via "contractors" in "peaceful" times.
Might be worth looking at the Commonwealth, that's the thing the Harkles wanted, and all those wonderful tax heavens, being free game, when a crisis happens because there is no written constitution, and because every part of the UK would have separate needs and demands.

Markle went to get her visa from Chicago, both Oprah and the Obamas have roots there.
And Harry was a perfect target, same as brainless Diana was, suddenly from royalty, she became a celebrity who was useful but easily ignorable if controversial.

Charles is in for a reign of misery. Media has double sources to attack him, the events with Diana, and the Harkles.
Even now the US media constantly brings Diana into every Harkles or Royal story, Oprah got her revenge for failing to secure the Bashir interview.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
How can they be 'post poo drops' if you put them in BEFORE SHITTING? Ad makes no sense. Just use a strong air freshener after like most people - well women at least...
Exactly, I keep getting pipped at the post today :ROFLMAO:

I love the illustrative photo. Looks a painful one :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I predict that after the baby is born, the Markles will be invited to one of the important State dinners at the Biden White House. She may team up with Michele on some charitable endeavor and they will of course be on Oprah...and interviewed by Gayle on the morning news. Very lighthearted, but so touching.

Watch for promotions...covers...stories.. in Vogue and the fashion magazines. Wait and see.

The political apparatus has ignited.

This event with world leaders is the tip-off. And of course, the tearful interview with Oprah HAD to come first. ‘It was so racist in the UK, the RF is so mean...I wanted to heip them, but they forced me to leave or I’d have killed myself.’

Whats the message? it wasn’t my fault. “I’m a victim, not a Bolter. But now I’m here to save America.”... Oprah smiling softly...yes, dear. Then Oprah out doing clean-up. Markle ticks all the WOKE boxes.

Next up, the CHAIRS of an event with international leaders! This isn’t all her PR people. There is some real political muscle behind it.

Wait and see.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
If anyone of any *real* importance has any sense they wont include Snarkles as all the confidential talks will be headline news within a few days.

Reactions: 25
I predict that after the baby is born, the Markles will be invited to one of the important State dinners at the Biden White House. She may team up with Michele on some charitable endeavor and they will of course be on Oprah...and interviewed by Gayle on the morning news. Very lighthearted, but so touching.

Watch for promotions...covers...stories.. in Vogue and the fashion magazines. Wait and see.

The political apparatus has ignited.

This event with world leaders is the tip-off. And of course, the tearful interview with Oprah HAD to come first. ‘It was so racist in the UK, the RF is so mean...I wanted to heip them, but they forced me to leave or I’d have killed myself.’

Whats the message? it wasn’t my fault. “I’m a victim, not a Bolter. But now I’m here to save America.”... Oprah smiling softly...yes, dear. Then Oprah out doing clean-up. Markle ticks all the WOKE boxes.

Next up, the CHAIRS of an event with international leaders! This isn’t all her PR people. There is some real political muscle behind it.

Wait and see.
Alternatively, wait for the child to be born and then watch all that stuff the RF had cleaned from the internet, suddenly reappear.
Surely any political muscle behind her is waking up to the fact that she's a disaster? And he's thick as pig sh*t. These are not people you would want to be associated with. Just my opinion of course and I don't know the first thing about American politics so I'm more than happy to be proved wrong.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
The Obamas cooperate with them from the start, now Biden joined. They just lay low when it's heated.
Bidens have a long term friendship with Harry via Invictus, Hillary was Diana's hangers-on, while Diana was Bill's.

Looking at it from a personal perspective it almost resembles
"regime change" done in foreign countries, via "activism" which mostly translated into getting the majority of their resources via "contractors" in "peaceful" times.
Might be worth looking at the Commonwealth, that's the thing the Harkles wanted, and all those wonderful tax heavens, being free game, when a crisis happens because there is no written constitution, and because every part of the UK would have separate needs and demands.

Markle went to get her visa from Chicago, both Oprah and the Obamas have roots there.
And Harry was a perfect target, same as brainless Diana was, suddenly from royalty, she became a celebrity who was useful but easily ignorable if controversial.

Charles is in for a reign of misery. Media has double sources to attack him, the events with Diana, and the Harkles.
Even now the US media constantly brings Diana into every Harkles or Royal story, Oprah got her revenge for failing to secure the Bashir interview.
Brilliant. And spot on.

Reactions: 10

This is so true. Honestly, I think they are nervous about Australia and are trying to get ahead of the narrative. The bullying investigation could turn over a whole heap of rocks, for all the reasons you said. There were two staff resignations immediately afterwards, and we know by Megz own account on Oprah that she was talking to HR about something shortly after the tour (and no, I don't think that conversation started with her 'asking for help')

Timely reminder from Angela Levin

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.