Harry and Meghan #96 Quibi offered 'Corgi Shore', Greedy Harkles wanted more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also think PWB may not have been so firmly sidelined if he and Smeggy hadn’t behaved so badly. Shouting at the queen? Berating KP staff? Demanding the tiara earmarked for Eugenie’s wedding? Throwing tea over embassy staff? I’m not surprised the RF pulled them back sharpish. They didn’t want the monarchy to be Markled.

Yeh.
I think this is it.
Being pushed out of the royal enclosure wasnt intended but it had to be done abruptly because of his wife and he is too much under her spell to see it.

And too thick to understand, as it transpires.

PS - she shouted at the Queen??

• Wow
Reactions: 27
My info is only from The Tudors but I think Henry VIII was a spare too. He also married his brother's wife.
He was. His older brother Arthur was supposed to be king, but died a few months after marrying Katherine of Aragon. Who, as you say, went on to marry Henry.

Yeh.
I think this is it.
Being pushed out of the royal enclosure wasnt intended but it had to be done abruptly because of his wife and he is too much under her spell to see it.

And too thick to understand, as it transpires.

PS - she shouted at the Queen??
Allegedly PWB did, not Smeg. Apparently objections were raised about Smeggy’s suitability, and PWB is supposed to have shouted at her that they would have to suck it up, or words to that effect.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
He was. His older brother Arthur was supposed to be king, but died a few months after marrying Katherine of Aragon. Who, as you say, went on to marry Henry.

Allegedly PWB did, not Smeg. Apparently objections were raised about Smeggy’s suitability, and PWB is supposed to have shouted at her that they would have to suck it up, or words to that effect.
I just don't get why he is so under her spell? Roasting chicken aside, he never seems remotely happy in her company

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Aaah, so it was Harry who shouted at the Queen?
I misread it as Meghan had shouted.

Either way, bloody hell!!!

I am now visualising Harry as Violet-Elizabeth Bott (complete with auburn ringlets) stamping his foot and yelling, "I shall scream and scream until I make myself sick."

You have already made us all feel sick, Harry. So bugger off and be private like you said you wanted to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just had a thought ... will the Fictitious Farchie be doing a 'turn' at the Vacuum gig? Perhaps at this very moment he is learning the words to 'We are the Champions of the World"!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just a thought ......

Y'know that business about Harry and Meghan trying to look at that display table without observing the pecking order etc ?
We have attacked them with "who do they think they are" and "how dare they" and "they should know their place" etc

But shouldn't we also consider the fact that for 30 odd years before Meghan infested the Royal enclosure, Harry was included in everything with the top team?
He was never made to feel like a spare part.
His feelings were always considered and he was included.

We all know that William had higher status but Harry was never made to feel left out.
It was all William and Harry as a kind of team and Harry had got used to that as the norm.
Then when Catherine entered the picture, the little team of 2 brothers had now become 3 but Harry was still always included. For example, he was in the room with William and Catherine when the Obamas visited.
This inclusion went on for years even though he knew he held a lower status than his brother and wife (and later children.)

So if, as evidence suggests Harry is thick as pig tit, isn't it understandable that he would think it was still ok to hang around on the edge of frame as he has always done?
It could be that while he was single it was an unspoken thing to include him in the top circle so his feelings werent hurt but as soon as he was no longer alone they just automatically closed the circle without spelling it out to him that now he'd got someone to cling to he must join the people lower down the chain from now on.

If that is the case, isn't it understandable that he couldnt grasp why after years of being in the "top" group he now had to take a huge step back?
I think this has generally been agreed and news articles printed about this , that Puppet was included in a lot of the senior stuff for kind reasons, which with hindsight has been thought to have been a wrong move. obviously with Muppet in hand and the RF beginning to see her as she really is and her bad behaviour had to distance him and her.

Reactions: 23

Henry had to get a special dispensation from The Pope to marry his brother’s wife, Katherine, met Anne Boleyn and then wanted a special dispensation from The Pope to say his marriage to Katherine didn’t count as she was his brother’s wife.
When The Pope said er, no he got all dissolutionary.
Mary and Elizabeth were both spares and one of George III’s (William IV) which led to the great race with the rest of the brothers to ditch their mistresses and try for an actual legitimate heir - Victoria.

Reactions: 17
Ironically, he would have probably loved Gourdonston.

I hope, if nothing else, this tendency to shoehorn square pegs into round holes stops with the next generation.
Obviously Diana dying didn't help matters. If she'd lived she might have considered changing her mind, or moving him if Eton hadn't been right. But they clearly wanted to try and keep the boys together.

Reactions: 13
I go back to 'at work' work next week. I'm dreading it, I've loved working from home (and having this thread open all day every day!) and I don't know how I'll cope with having to see people within hours of waking up. I'm also going to have to put make up on again, if I remember how. Despite all my moaning I've loved the last year 😭😭😭
Good luck with that. I'm lucky as it looks as if I'll only have to go in occasionally or once a week!
To some extent Tattle has certainly fulfilled the function of work friends to talk to! Without me having to be at all diplomatic 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
How on earth are they making enough money to sustain her aspirational billionaire lifestyle??
My view is they are haemorrhaging money which is why they want back in to the RF on their in /out terms. Do the gigs they want and get paid for it. They are probably going through his inheritance at an alarming rate. Good !

She should be worried about the flying rotten tomatoes too!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think it had more to do with how SHE revealed herself as someone who would not be a good addition to the RF, if she had been more like Catherine they may still have been included, and if she had been more like Catherine they wouldn't have been standing in the doorway.
I think this is it isn't it? Remember the whole unveiling of "The Fab Four" and that press conference they did. Initially it certainly seemed like they were planning to work together on projects. But less than a year later "him" and "her" broke away from the Kensington Palace press team and set up their own household and the Royal Foundation was split. By all accounts this seems to have been initiated by William who clearly had huge reservations about his brother's wife and her behaviour both behind the scenes and in front of the cameras.

I think they always intended Harry to have a prominent place. I think William always thought he would have his brother there to help him out when he was eventually King. Unfortunately the wife made that impossible.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
My view is they are haemorrhaging money which is why they want back in to the RF on their in /out terms. Do the gigs they want and get paid for it. They are probably going through his inheritance at an alarming rate. Good !
Yes, I think this too. There can't be a lot of Diana's money left.

Reactions: 23
I don’t have doubt that the child is genetically theirs, I have questions if she carried it and delivered the child. She put on such as song and dance about being pregnant but not about the birth.
There is this show “Flack” it’s about a lady who works for a PR firm catering to rich clients in London. One of the episodes is about a fake moon bump, and it shows the PR lady giving her client a bump labeled by months. So this fake bump scenario is not too far fetched.
Flack isn't actually based on a true story though, it's fiction

Good luck with that. I'm lucky as it looks as if I'll only have to go in occasionally or once a week!
To some extent Tattle has certainly fulfilled the function of work friends to talk to! Without me having to be at all diplomatic 😁
I'm self employed so haven't actually had to go to an office (apart from occasionally for meetings) for the last 14 years. I honestly don't think I could cope with all the putting makeup on, wearing nice clothes, travelling and being friendly all day. Sympathies to those having to return to it.

On topic: Ginge and Cringe have fucked me off more than I ever thought possible with their attempts to hijack the Covax vaccine programme. They are what Freda says.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
So
So Spotify has now been markled. It makes you wonder what on earth they are going to do next, they have effectively cut themselves off from the RF, every company or event they attach themselves too goes tits up, they have nothing to add to their story that we don't already know and they have shot themselves in the foot over merching the children as they are so litigious.
I would be in full panic mode if I was them.
Sorry to sound thick but what has she done to Spotify? Unless being my usual senior self I missed something, can you enlighten me please Kezzle

Reactions: 9
I just don't get why he is so under her spell? Roasting chicken aside, he never seems remotely happy in her company
Probably because he has been bearing a grudge for a VERY long time, and his mental capacity isn't the best as we know. Someone came along and ignited his jealousy and vengeance and he tells him how justified he is to feel this way, and Poof ! He now wants to rub the RF nose in the poo and say what a great life he's leading and how much money he's making. He's a vengeful, Jealous , spoilt nasty bit of work with no redeemable qualities in my book. Many of us used to like the cheeky chappie side of Puppet but that's because the RF did a good job clearing up after him.

ETA as said before RF included him in too much frontline RF stuff and he had an expectation of that to continue. So blame there too.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Here we go

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyl...says-ex-bodyguard/WLTHPCLJ3HKPTQ272XANBJLXVU/

When Ken mentions Harry, his face softens. He was, it turns out, the favourite among Palace staff.

William tended to be sly, whereas Harry was much more open. You knew exactly where you stood with him.

"He was a very likeable individual who'd come and knock on the door, saying: 'Any chance of a fight? I'm bored. Can I play with one of your walkie-talkies?'

William wouldn't do that. He'd always stand back. That was his nature. He was a slightly difficult child.

"You know how in a group of children there's often the odd one who doesn't quite fit the bill?

"William was one of those. That wasn't to say he was bad. He was just not like his brother. He was prone to being a bit wet.

"Everybody liked Harry because he was funny. William wasn't. That was his character and, of course, he knew exactly who he was.
"Why wouldn't he? He's at a palace where there are chefs, nannies, cleaners, drivers, ladies-in-waiting, dressers and he was always being told he was something special.
Who's the likeable one now.....and who's the oddball !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

She should be worried about the flying rotten tomatoes too!
They didn't get that deal before Oprah so I doubt they expect to get it now unless they are so surrounded by yes men that they are completely oblivious to how they are viewed here.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.