Harry and Meghan #96 Quibi offered 'Corgi Shore', Greedy Harkles wanted more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alternatively, wait for the child to be born and then watch all that stuff the RF had cleaned from the internet, suddenly reappear.
Surely any political muscle behind her is waking up to the fact that she's a disaster? And he's thick as pig sh*t. These are not people you would want to be associated with. Just my opinion of course and I don't know the first thing about American politics so I'm more than happy to be proved wrong.
Twitter, Facebook, Instagram...the NYtimes, CNN, the legacy media would no more cover that than they did the revelations about Hunter Biden. She would be protected.

This movement wants historical figures punished for not living with the value system of today. They must be banned from libraries, statues torn down, and publicly damned and demeaned. How do you think they would view the monarchy of the colonist UK ...for being mean to this poor bi-racial girl whose only fault was marrying a prince?

The only ray of hope is that Harry sees there is no role in this for him. And sees it soon.

He is less than the ‘spare’ in this scenario. It’s all about HER.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Meghan Markle can't even sell a kiddies backpack - they took the post down. Too much abuse, no product sales. Where is her political appeal? She doesn't have a fan base - they are all on the payroll bashing their keyboards in South Africa and Brazil. Can't speak in public. No ability to hold an audience. No bookings. No podcast. No TV presence. A terrible reputation for being thin-skinned and bad-mannered. Leaves a trail of pissed-off stakeholders behind her. And that's before you dive into the murky finances and interesting home movies.

Easy as pie for her PR team to send out pieces claiming friendships and backing all over the shop. Occasionally, she'll get a 'Ms Liza Minelli doesn't know her' response. Most of it will get ignored. The real insiders in Hollywood and the power brokers will see this as a desperate smokescreen, and the last roll of the Harkles dice.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Twitter, Facebook, Instagram...the NYtimes, CNN, the legacy media would no more cover that than they did the revelations about Hunter Biden. She would be protected.

This movement wants historical figures punished for not living with the value system of today. They must be banned from libraries, statues torn down, and publicly damned and demeaned. How do you think they would view the monarchy of the colonist UK ...for being mean to this poor bi-racial girl whose only fault was marrying a prince?

The only ray of hope is that Harry sees there is no role in this for him. And sees it soon.

He is less than the ‘spare’ in this scenario. It’s all about HER.
Well said and I am sure you are correct, you know the scene from inside, but not good for us😮

Reactions: 12
Oh, the bit where they said it all went wrong when the RF saw how good they were at the job during the Australia tour? That was a total narc move. The Australia tour was when they saw how BADLY H&M and especially M handled the job.

They were rude to the press, rude to their hosts the Cosgroves (M telling Lady Cosgrove to duck off), bullying the staff (swearing at them, forcing them to stay up all night baking the stupid banana bread that M then pretended she had made), demanding the whole house instead of just the large wing they'd been given, howling arguments at each other in earshot of staff, flouncing out of some events because M saw a rep from an org (UN Women?) she'd clearly offended in the past during her one gig with them, and the infamous tea chucking incident that probably cost Liz six figures to clean up.

Trying to pretend the opposite - that the tour showed how great they were at the job - is the mark of a couple with the mentality of spoiled children or a narcissist to whom nothing can ever be deemed to be their own fault. Everything they do has to be AMAZING! SPECIAL! BETTER THAN! THE BEST! Any criticism has to be dismissed as jealousy.

It's so telling they cited Australia as the turning point because of how fabulous it was when it was the opposite. Psychologically normal people would not bring it up, would let sleeping dogs lie. But they're not normal, narcs are pathologically insecure and cannot bear the idea of not being perceived a perfect. They NEED to try to turn a disaster into a triumph because having a disaster is unbearable to them. Trying to portray it as a triumph shows me that it's a HUGE sore spot and thus the one narrative that should be hammered on the most. They recognized how badly it went but they are psychologically incapable of admitting fault so had to put out a public fairy story about how it was so great everyone was jealous. They know it was awful. They know M couldn't cope and how she behaved like a rank, rude, horrible bleep. It is therefore the thing that should be used against them the most. Brought up constantly to rattle them and make them fear the whole truth coming out.
Well we’ve all learned from Trump, the other massive narc to have recently been in the public eye, that anything he said was true, you knew (and later had confirmed) wasn’t. All the things he accused others of turned out he’d actually done. Presumably he thought he’d throw the stone so no one could throw it back believably later. For months I’ve been operating on the same basis with the Harkles, assuming the opposite of everything they say or accuse others of.

Reactions: 26
Hunter Biden was a small thing, Beau was much more important, even correlating to certain blinds attributed to Harry.
There is no accountability on the International stage for US Citizens, so Harkles are protected.
History 101.
Harry's Vegas episode, got minimised into a random outrage about nude billiard, when the reality was that the Royal groupies were weted, and no phones were there.
The one that allegedly filmed the thing, conveniently gets outed as dominatrix, which turns the thing into speculations about sex practices instead of questions about "phones. "
What is missing is that the recording is done with a installed camera, which is technically obvious, and these exist in button size, and relevant, the hotel owner is Fergies former lover Wynn.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
It's the old thing: you get a job at middle management level. You play nice with your bosses and your staff while you suss out the lie of the land. What you don't ever do is tear up the current rule book and have strops. Nobody likes a new broom. Dorito obvs never told Smegzie that you catch more flies with honey.

Meghan Markle gets stern 'no complaining' advice from Luxembourg Duchess 'You're lucky!' (msn.com) A Duchess that gets it, compare and contrast with one who, um, doesnt!

Megzie: hi babes we're having a little vegan dinner (some roast chicken on the side), just me, Has, Orca, Gayle and a few others. We're going to set the world to rights and do some spiritual candle stuff - wanna come?
The rest of the world: oh god, would love to Megzie, sounds really great, but that's the same day I'm getting my bunions operated on (insert excuse of choice)
Maria Teresa is also apparently not the charming Duchess she portrays.... her and meghan could bond over treating staff like crap

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I predict that after the baby is born, the Markles will be invited to one of the important State dinners at the Biden White House. She may team up with Michele on some charitable endeavor and they will of course be on Oprah...and interviewed by Gayle on the morning news. Very lighthearted, but so touching.

Watch for promotions...covers...stories.. in Vogue and the fashion magazines. Wait and see.

The political apparatus has ignited.

This event with world leaders is the tip-off. And of course, the tearful interview with Oprah HAD to come first. ‘It was so racist in the UK, the RF is so mean...I wanted to heip them, but they forced me to leave or I’d have killed myself.’

Whats the message? it wasn’t my fault. “I’m a victim, not a Bolter. But now I’m here to save America.”... Oprah smiling softly...yes, dear. Then Oprah out doing clean-up. Markle ticks all the WOKE boxes.

Next up, the CHAIRS of an event with international leaders! This isn’t all her PR people. There is some real political muscle behind it.

Wait and see.
With all due respect I seriously hope you are wrong - why would they want a royal reject and a z lister at a White House State dinner ? Aren’t these occasions for Important influencers/Leaders (I maybe wrong as I do not profess to be an expert in American ways and culture). They actually have nothing of any world shattering intelligence to bring to ‘the table’ other than her ‘salad’ and a box of free range chicken eggs - I suppose they could actually be the first ‘muppets’ to appear there as she works PWB from behind anyway - so maybe as the after dinner entertainment I’ll give you that 🤡 🤪

[QUOTE="Nuttynana, post: 4768475, member: 212743"
Great post Freda and the only door that should be open for her is the bog door with a big smelly brush to scrub it with, easy for her she always been a scrubber
Funny you should say that nana. From her old blog (The Tig) back in the day. Advertising stuff to hide your tit smell.

[/QUOTE]
What a load of crap 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
How to muzzle Paul Burell:
The man is a pest.
Also wonder who this is notice name:
Can't stand Paul Burrell. No wonder Prince William and Harry hate him.

He always tries to make Prince Charles sound like an absolute monster whenever he's on the TV. He said Prince Philip was disappointed with Charles for having an affair with Camilla, but fails to mention that Philip was also disappointed with Diana for having numerous affairs too.

I doubt he actually knows as much as he makes it seem, but it must be cheaper to get him on for all these documentaries than real royal experts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Well we’ve all learned from Trump, the other massive narc to have recently been in the public eye, that anything he said was true, you knew (and later had confirmed) wasn’t. All the things he accused others of turned out he’d actually done. Presumably he thought he’d throw the stone so no one could throw it back believably later. For months I’ve been operating on the same basis with the Harkles, assuming the opposite of everything they say or accuse others of.
‘You watch CNN International. I can tell.

I got in the habit years before Trump, of actually searching the Internet for transcripts or video. I learned I could not depend on the media to tell me what was said or what happened...because they shape their stories to helip shape my opinion. Like a neighbor that hates certain other neighbors...and adores certain others...everything that neighbor tells you must be understood in that context.

It was a rude awakening for me to see how corrupt our media had become. How they edited video, took words out of context...and simply did not report on anything that did not fit their narrative or their bias. Even the choice of words they use indicate their sympathies.

A friend’s son was falsely accused in a notorious case that got international coverage back in 2006. The actual,court documents were available because that state was an open file state. So...anyone could read what people actually swore to...said under oath. But that’s not what CNN, etc reported. The narrative was protected...mattered more than the truth. Thank God the governor stepped in...it had gotten so egregious.

My perception is that the Markles are in with ‘the in crowd.” She has all the credentials. Time will tell.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I just don't get why he is so under her spell? Roasting chicken aside, he never seems remotely happy in her company
He's probably terrified after what happened with his parents and how their separation/divorce affected him. So instead of getting a divorce he'll do everything he can to please her whilst he continues being miserable. It doesn't seem like a wise idea since them staying in this toxic relationship will probably be worse for their kids as they'll be raised by a narcissist and her co-dependent

• Sad
Reactions: 22
we are on a gradual return to the office from next week too. There will be a lot of official looking windows open on my screen for a quick getaway.
We have had a new covid safe layout too.
My seat had better be still against a wall 👀👀👀

Not sure if this is an option but helps to disguise web pages you are on as more “work” friendly.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
With all due respect I seriously hope you are wrong - why would they want a royal reject and a z lister at a White House State dinner ? Aren’t these occasions for Important influencers/Leaders (I maybe wrong as I do not profess to be an expert in American ways and culture). They actually have nothing of any world shattering intelligence to bring to ‘the table’ other than her ‘salad’ and a box of free range chicken eggs - I suppose they could actually be the first ‘muppets’ to appear there as she works PWB from behind anyway - so maybe as the after dinner entertainment I’ll give you that 🤡 🤪

Funny you should say that nana. From her old blog (The Tig) back in the day. Advertising stuff to hide your tit smell.

What a load of crap 🤣
[/QUOTE]

I agree. They have no qualifications. But what are the constituencies that support the US Democratic Party” Whose votes must they maintain? Markle is a feminist, she is a woman of color, she styles herself as a victim, she is aligned with Woke values...she is attractive and well-spoken.

Being a US political isn’t much more than flipping the cards on a game show. They don’t write the script or have to know the answers. Others behind the scenes do that for them.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
The JTRIG leak, knowledge about 77th Brigade, are essential survival skills these days, reflecting on the Harkles, I see conspiracy theories as a distraction from the conspiracies we are living.
If we argue chem trails, Diana death etc, we ignore cables, leaks, and declassifieds, and these are horses mouth.

On another note, wonder what the Cambs will get, as a gift from the Queen, is it customary for her I wonder to give anniversary gifts.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
For fucks sake, please don't s a y these 2 are in the "in woke crowd" what a slap in the gob for us Brits,, what we need at this moment is f o r RF to announce the withdrawal of their titles and to tell them they have been removed from the line of succession. She is such a jammy cow she always gets saved by the bell, feckin witch!!

Reactions: 14
I just don't get why he is so under her spell? Roasting chicken aside, he never seems remotely happy in her company
What's he going to do if he leaves her? He can't go home or reach out to his friends for help because she's successfully encouraged him to shaft them all, she's all he's got.
That's why the isolating tactic is so effective.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
well, it didn’t go so well for Margaret or Andrew either, to be fair

Haven't got to end of the thread yet but imo she was wrong for doing that. Yes, William's the heir but they were still just children at the time and children keenly feel it when grown ups play favourites.

Reactions: 12
Thread title suggestion:

Harry and Meghan #97 Experts now in global vaxing, but their preaching is still taxing!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

What a load of crap 🤣
[/QUOTE]
Omg. Seriously? Hilarious! Was she suggesting that that would be used in the chapel to rid it of its 1000yr old "musty" smell?
Oh and I thought this was appropriate for the Vaxapalooza

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Another thread title suggestion:

Harry and Meghan #97 Preaching now on global vax, what next to come from Sunshine Sachs?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.