Harry and Meghan #96 Quibi offered 'Corgi Shore', Greedy Harkles wanted more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im not saying that PWB should have had lessons in Kingship but it’s not always the eldest who takes the throne. Both the Queen’s father and grandfather were second sons.
Without delving too much into history it’s certainly not unknown for this to happen.
That’s very true. Another thing worth considering though - we’ve seen a very unpleasant side of PWB’s character over the last few years, but I doubt this has come as a total shock to the RF. They’ve known his character for a very long time, even if Smegma has exacerbated it. Perhaps the RF were praying hard that PW would produce heirs and then breathed a sigh of relief when Hazno moved away from any realistic chance of inheriting. As someone upthread suggested, perhaps the childhood favouritism was because Hazno was an unpleasant little brat and no one really liked him. I have a niece like that - she’s so thoroughly obnoxious no one wants to invite her anywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Hi, a new poster, but a long time lurker. 😁 Still catching up from about 20 pages ago, so just quickly de-lurking to say Croatia doesn't allow sex selection or surrogates. And I hope those two what Freda says have never been here, yuck. 😁
Hello and welcome to the thread! That’s interesting, so Croatia doesn’t appear to have been an option then.

Reactions: 12
I’m not sure he does , he’s just meeting the demands of the narcissist he’s married to
I think with a wife like Catherine he would have made the transition quite well. The current wife i imagine has played upon his ridiculous immaturity and dripped poison regarding his family into his ear leading to the shitshow he now finds himself in the centre of. As I said earlier it could have been so different and given time they could have had all they desired. Fools

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Yes and sending him to Eton, when he didn't have the ability to do well there was setting him up for failure, part of his problem may actually that he has never really felt good enough and used bravado to get along. It also sounds as though his trauma from his mothers death wasn't really addressed at the time, it sounds as though he was still working trough things when she came along.
Ironically, he would have probably loved Gourdonston.

I hope, if nothing else, this tendency to shoehorn square pegs into round holes stops with the next generation.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I was just jesting, I'm not expecting a call from the head of light entertainment at the BBC...but you never know, they did commission It's A Royal Knockout 🤞

😂😂 You just got there before me!
“Big bad blue bandits” Fergie and Pam Stephenson - jeeps now that was worth paying a licence fee for - Not

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s very true. Another thing worth considering though - we’ve seen a very unpleasant side of PWB’s character over the last few years, but I doubt this has come as a total shock to the RF. They’ve known his character for a very long time, even if Smegma has exacerbated it. Perhaps the RF were praying hard that PW would produce heirs and then breathed a sigh of relief when Hazno moved away from any realistic chance of inheriting. As someone upthread suggested, perhaps the childhood favouritism was because Hazno was an unpleasant little brat and no one really liked him. I have a niece like that - she’s so thoroughly obnoxious no one wants to invite her anywhere.
Actually - and this is a memory so pulling it out from the back of the brain and dusting it off … wasn’t there a book by a Diana bodyguard (or similar) who said that as a child Harry was more popular with staff than William.
Am going to have to go on a google hunt … tbc

Reactions: 10
Mr Kay also referenced Diana’s wishes for Harry and William to be treated equally, despite the Sussex royal being viewed as “spare to the heir”
“Prince Charles shared Diana's concerns about making sure the boys shared things in their early years.
But, certainly, more senior members of the royal family in private were saying: 'This is nonsense. William is the future. All our efforts must go into educating William'.

"It was William the Queen would invite for lessons in kingship when he was at Eton and she was at Windsor Castle
."

Not to be a witch about it, but...duh. William is the future king and needed to learn his responsibilities, whether that hurt little Hazno’s feefees or not. Charles and Diana were looking at it as parents, but the other Royals were looking at the future of the monarchy. Obviously HMTQ was not going to invite PWB for lessons in kingship. He has ideas above his position now, can you imagine what he’d be like if he’d been taught to be king? Also, and obviously I’m guessing here, but I’m sure the RF are aware of what a thicko Haznot is. They probably didn’t want to put ideas into his thick little skull. There was absolutely no point in behaving as if he could be king too.
Maybe she should have invited Harry for tea on his own and given him "how to be a spare" lessons.

Imagine if Meghan had rocked up while the Queen Mother and Margaret had still been around!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Actually - and this is a memory so pulling it out from the back of the brain and dusting it off … wasn’t there a book by a Diana bodyguard (or similar) who said that as a child Harry was more popular with staff than William.
Am going to have to go on a google hunt … tbc
I haven’t heard that one. I did read somewhere that Diana spoiled him and he never got punished for anything.

Maybe she should have invited Harry for tea on his own and given him "how to be a spare" lessons.

Imagine if Meghan had rocked up while the Queen Mother and Margaret had still been around!!!
The Queen Mum wouldn’t have tolerated her tit. Iron fist in a velvet glove, that one.

Reactions: 31
I haven’t heard that one. I did read somewhere that Diana spoiled him and he never got punished for anything.
Here we go

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyl...says-ex-bodyguard/WLTHPCLJ3HKPTQ272XANBJLXVU/

When Ken mentions Harry, his face softens. He was, it turns out, the favourite among Palace staff.

William tended to be sly, whereas Harry was much more open. You knew exactly where you stood with him.

"He was a very likeable individual who'd come and knock on the door, saying: 'Any chance of a fight? I'm bored. Can I play with one of your walkie-talkies?'

William wouldn't do that. He'd always stand back. That was his nature. He was a slightly difficult child.

"You know how in a group of children there's often the odd one who doesn't quite fit the bill?

"William was one of those. That wasn't to say he was bad. He was just not like his brother. He was prone to being a bit wet.

"Everybody liked Harry because he was funny. William wasn't. That was his character and, of course, he knew exactly who he was.
"Why wouldn't he? He's at a palace where there are chefs, nannies, cleaners, drivers, ladies-in-waiting, dressers and he was always being told he was something special.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Does anyone with more knowledge knows?

'Re the surrogacy birth certificate and handing over the baby legally.. 'the surrogate must give consent no earlier than 6 weeks after the baby is born'....
Archie was born on 6th of may and birth certificate is signed on 17th of may with M and H as parents.
Would the date stay the same as original surrogate birth certificate or after 'adoption' it would change for the actual 'updated' version?
Hmmmm, interesting.
Up to six weeks after the birth is the window to register a UK birth, so a certificate with a registration date of at least six weeks after the birth might imply that the child was born to a surrogate &/or be the subject of a Parental Order. That would be an incidental disclosure?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
My info is only from The Tudors but I think Henry VIII was a spare too. He also married his brother's wife.

Reactions: 17
Im not saying that PWB should have had lessons in Kingship but it’s not always the eldest who takes the throne. Both the Queen’s father and grandfather were second sons.
Without delving too much into history it’s certainly not unknown for this to happen.
and it’s not like The Queen Mum and The Queen didn’t have first hand knowledge on just how hard being a woefully underprepared King actually was.

Reactions: 9
Here we go

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyl...says-ex-bodyguard/WLTHPCLJ3HKPTQ272XANBJLXVU/

When Ken mentions Harry, his face softens. He was, it turns out, the favourite among Palace staff.

William tended to be sly, whereas Harry was much more open. You knew exactly where you stood with him.

"He was a very likeable individual who'd come and knock on the door, saying: 'Any chance of a fight? I'm bored. Can I play with one of your walkie-talkies?'
Off to check UrbanDic for ’walkie-talkie...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.