Harry and Meghan #96 Quibi offered 'Corgi Shore', Greedy Harkles wanted more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It kind of is, which makes it all the more curious
Isnt the issue with moonbumps and surrogacy linked to Meghan and Harry's total inabilty to tell the truth?

Recently proved facts.
It has been made fairly obvious in recent months, after the Oprah interview, that Meghan and Harry seem to have their own version of events, that vary considerably to the way others see the same event! So somebody has to be lying!!
eg racism claims, bullying claims, merching claims, bridesmaid dress claims, Australia tour claims, tiara claims, when they first met claims.....megxit claims.....eg who knew and when... reason for losing so many staff claims.......whole issues with Meghan's father and the daily mail claims, ...issues with Meghans brothers and sister claims..... all the legal cases against the press....

Unresolved questions/mystery
And then we have what appears to be something strange happening at the time of Archie's birth...Meghan refusing to let the RF pay for or arrange her pre natal care, or release details of the birth etc.
Meghan was very public during her pregnancy, often showing her pregnancy bump off, then radio silence. Meghan and Harry have said nothing at all about the birth, or allowed photos of Archie, and have allowed this whole mystery to be created around their son.
So there is ....discussion about why this might be?

Meghan seems to have previously spoken of choosing to have her eggs frozen. So she is aware of the idea of concept of busy millennial women choosing to 'harvest?' and store their genetically younger eggs to use at a later date. (And it seems an increasing option used by some Hollywood women, choosing to have babies in their 40s and 50s.)

I dont know if it was IVF, or surrogacy really. with anyone else it would be totally their own business. But I do know I dont like public figures who think they are so clever and that everyone else are fools...and who deliberately try to play games!

So we end up with the moonbump/surrogacy theories....

Which may be nonsense...but then again....given Meghan and Harry.....they may well be true!

And on these threads, an awful lot of the gossip and speculation initially raised have been shown to have more than a grain of truth in them!!
OMG 💡💡💡💡moment - the chickens ! That is why they have the chickens - they’re sitting on her eggs 🥚 that’s why we cannot get a firm due date - Henrietta hen is waiting to hatch the next addition and won’t be hurried - I imagine Henrietta is currently demanding copious amounts of hot water and towels and freshly baked banana bread - flown in from Oz- and playing the diva hen 🐓 go Henrietta and hold on as long as you can as you will soon be the main course at their Thanksgiving feast 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Isnt the issue with moonbumps and surrogacy linked to Meghan and Harry's total inabilty to tell the truth?

Recently proved facts.
It has been made fairly obvious in recent months, after the Oprah interview, that Meghan and Harry seem to have their own version of events, that vary considerably to the way others see the same event! So somebody has to be lying!!
eg racism claims, bullying claims, merching claims, bridesmaid dress claims, Australia tour claims, tiara claims, when they first met claims.....megxit claims.....eg who knew and when... reason for losing so many staff claims.......whole issues with Meghan's father and the daily mail claims, ...issues with Meghans brothers and sister claims..... all the legal cases against the press....

Unresolved questions/mystery

And then we have what appears to be something strange happening at the time of Archie's birth...Meghan refusing to let the RF pay for or arrange her pre natal care, or release details of the birth etc.
Meghan was very public during her pregnancy, often showing her pregnancy bump off, then radio silence. Meghan and Harry have said nothing at all about the birth, or allowed photos of Archie, and have allowed this whole mystery to be created around their son.
So there is ....discussion about why this might be?

Meghan seems to have previously spoken of choosing to have her eggs frozen. So she is aware of the idea of concept of busy millennial women choosing to 'harvest?' and store their genetically younger eggs to use at a later date. (And it seems an increasing option used by some Hollywood women, choosing to have babies in their 40s and 50s.)

I dont know if it was IVF, or surrogacy really. with anyone else it would be totally their own business. But I do know I dont like public figures who think they are so clever and that everyone else are fools...and who deliberately try to play games!

So we end up with the moonbump/surrogacy theories....

Which may be nonsense...but then again....given Meghan and Harry.....they may well be true!

And on these threads, an awful lot of the gossip and speculation initially raised have been shown to have more than a grain of truth in them!!
She
Well said we can see through all the bullshit on here and don't get shut down and criticised if others don't agree, we exercise free speech here. I wish someone would freeze for 100 years

Reactions: 14

As an avid long time lurker I’ve ‘delurked’ to drop this in here. If SHE reads this we’ll hear the screams from Montecito right across the Atlantic. 😂

ha ha haaaaaa "fifty shades of green with envy" in Montecito! Love it.

Y'know what, all the posts on here about entitlement to titles prove one thing - that the whole thing needs to be made much more simple!

Reactions: 16
Just my two penneth...

Re the surrogacy “conspiracy” - I indeed thought it was that until Finding Freedom was published.
The paragraph regarding Archie’s birth was written very carefully and did NOT state that Henry’s wife gave birth but was written to allude to it rather than state it as fact. I think it went along the lines of “when Archie was born...”
Are we supposed to believe that a woman who described going for a poo in the woods and the delightful birds singing like a scene out of Disney would not divulge the sublime experience of giving birth too? She would describe it like the second coming! But no, we have radio silence on the whole thing.

I don’t believe in the Archie doll theory or that they borrow a child for pictures. I believe Archie is real and genetically theirs. However I am not going to try to moderate those who do believe it and I’m certainly not going to call them silly, etc. I just don’t comment on those posts and scroll past.

We are all entitled to our opinions on this thread (sugars need not apply!) but it IS a gossip site when all said and done.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Are we supposed to believe that a woman who described going for a poo in the woods and the delightful birds singing like a scene out of Disney
Oh ffs! am I gonna have to read the book to get the poo story?? I'm intrigued :sick::poop:🤣😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I know it's a bit early but I'll forget if I don't type it out now... [might be too long to fit though.]

#97 Titles & Tiaras - a controversial thing
Be glad it's Will not Harry who's gonna be the King

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I know it's a bit early but I'll forget if I don't type it out now... [might be too long to fit though.]

#97 Titles & Tiaras are a controversial thing
Let's be glad it's Will not Harry who's gonna be the King
Good one! It could be shortened / changed up a bit to something like...

#97 Harry & Meghan - Royal Titles are a complicated thing, thank God Harry is not the next King!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just my two penneth...

Re the surrogacy “conspiracy” - I indeed thought it was that until Finding Freedom was published.
The paragraph regarding Archie’s birth was written very carefully and did NOT state that Henry’s wife gave birth but was written to allude to it rather than state it as fact. I think it went along the lines of “when Archie was born...”
Are we supposed to believe that a woman who described going for a poo in the woods and the delightful birds singing like a scene out of Disney would not divulge the sublime experience of giving birth too? She would describe it like the second coming! But no, we have radio silence on the whole thing.

I don’t believe in the Archie doll theory or that they borrow a child for pictures. I believe Archie is real and genetically theirs. However I am not going to try to moderate those who do believe it and I’m certainly not going to call them silly, etc. I just don’t comment on those posts and scroll past.

We are all entitled to our opinions on this thread (sugars need not apply!) but it IS a gossip site when all said and done.
Yeah, I’m not convinced about the borrowed children, because I think the child in every photo we’ve been able to see features looks like the same kid to my eyes. There are definitely some weird doings though. I initially thought the whole moonbump thing was nonsense but...there are too many strange occurences. Disappearing bump, squeaking bump, crouching forward until her knees are on her chest whilst ‘pregnant’...all the secrecy around Merchie’s birth...why do they keep him so hidden...this weirdly long pregnancy...there are more questions than answers. So either Yacht Girl has been faking pregnancies, or she’s been trolling the world the whole time. Which also wouldn’t surprise me.

Reactions: 44
There are some strange people on that site for Mums who Network. Two very regular posters who pretend they are the voice of reason, and then some real sugars. You are not allowed to dislike MM "she's a POC! you racist" blah blah blah. Nor can you say that you think Catherine behaves very well because that is your innate racial bias showing. I gave up.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Well let us hope they have a few years yet to be able to use that argument. Neither Smeghan nor her 'sugars' actually understand anything about the monarchy.

Not really. Princess Anne and Prince Edwards children are not princes... From The Sun:

The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh have eight grandchildren - including Louise and James, Peter and Zara Phillips, Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie, and Princes William and Harry.

Yet not all were given hereditary titles.

Prince Edward, upon his wedding to Sophie Rhys-Jones, agreed with the Queen that their kids would be deemed as children of an Earl, instead of being called His or Her Royal Highness.

Princess Anne's children, Zara and Peter also don't have royal titles but Louise and James are the Queen’s first male-line descendants not to have one.

Reactions: 8
ha ha haaaaaa "fifty shades of green with envy" in Montecito! Love it.

Y'know what, all the posts on here about entitlement to titles prove one thing - that the whole thing needs to be made much more simple!
and more female line friendly. I know male primogeniture is out the window (hurrah) for the succession, but that still leaves Charlotte in the same position as Anne. She’s more than likely going to be Princess Royal at some point in the future but her children still won’t be entitled to be Prince/Princess although her younger brother’s will, unless the proposed tinkering takes the automatic right to Prince/ess away from the offspring of everyone but the direct line … which would be no bad thing.

Reactions: 11
Regarding HFEW’s ever changing bump, look at these two pic of her in the chicken pen on the Oprah interview...

She is a medical marvel, that’s all I can say!
And according to the Harkles latest information she was only about four months along at that point too. The way the baby has crawled up that high - it’s like the scene from the Mummy where the scarab beetles were crawling around under people’s skin.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Not really. Princess Anne and Prince Edwards children are not princes... From The Sun:
Any titles for Zara and Peter would have to come from their father because with Anne ‘only’ being the daughter of the monarch, nothing can come from her. Anne and Mark declined a title when they married so the children are automatically untitled.

James and Louise, as children of the son of the monarch, are entitled to be Prince/ess just that Edward and Sophie decided they wouldn’t use them and they would be styled as the children of an Earl, however, they have both retained the royal styling and titles and can decide for themselves when they get to 18 whether they want to use them or not.

Reactions: 15
These two really are a piece of work. At a time when TQ is mourning her husband and consort of 70 years, and PC is trying to cope with the loss whilst taking over the baton and mapping out the future with PW, he and she announce that their joke of a book is to be updated. Re. PP she will lie about a bond with him and her special note on the wreath. (İ also think sending the wreath harks back to the time JCMH was refused the laying of one at the remembrance ceremony. He will moan about the frostiness of TRF towards him at the funeral, quite understandable considering all the damage and falsehoods he and she have perpetuated. They will cry at the injustice of having patronages removed. Any normal person would have empathy and understanding that the family need time to grieve, No doubt there will be a veritable word salad about winning the privacy case even though the MOS are set to appeal. She will document in detail suicide ideation, passport and keys taken, no help to spoonfeed her national anthem and curtsying to TQ, She will incorporate her fake and engineered receipts in a bid to give credence to her truth. She will malign Catherine further over the bridesmaid's cryfest, Maybe she has photos of the wedding 3 days beforehand where the AOC blessed them. Maybe there will be a little bit more detail on the births (birth certificate/racism re. colour of skin/titles), and then there is the bullying which is currently under independent investigation. İ really feel for the children being brought into this scenario.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Just popping by to say hello 🥰❤ xx.

I leave this here ..I couldn't resist making this lol 🤭 xx.

View attachment 546348
Lovely Pom. I was wondering how you are! I hope all is well with you.😘

Re: Surrogacy debate. It is a gossip forum, after all. A lot of it is speculation or observations based on what people see, with some facts. One truth we do know, the pair are what Freda says! I always thought conspiracy theories were things like government cover ups and murder plots, like the "plandemic", JFK, Roswell, etc.. People lump all rumours with conspiracy now, (I am guilty of saying 'conspiracy theory' myself) when there's a difference between thinking the Queen is an extraterrestrial reptile (I would have to see her tongue for evidence :p) to wondering if a celebrity used a surrogate. It's more gossip than anything. I personally don't think a surrogate was used but it's not impossible and everyone is free to an opinion. There's always an option to ignore posts you don't like and scroll along or have a conversation about it.

A belated thank you for the marvellous thread, Peradetlic & Baguette.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.