Harry and Meghan #96 Quibi offered 'Corgi Shore', Greedy Harkles wanted more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just made a quick foray over to the MN royal threads for the first time in many months, just for a look. The same two horrible posters are still there, bleating 'but what about Andrew' and 'I don't see why we need these threads at all' yet still participating actively in them. And they say we're mado_O
It’s a miracle you found one that hadn’t been deleted! It’s absolutely shocking what goes on. Yesterday someone said what a beautiful boy about Louis and immediately one of them popped up with don’t you mean two beautiful boys [evil face]. Pretty sure the US PR team are full time on the threads, and anyone says anything remotely negative they scream racism, start a bunfight and get the thread pulled.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

As an avid long time lurker I’ve ‘delurked’ to drop this in here. If SHE reads this we’ll hear the screams from Montecito right across the Atlantic. 😂
Would be great to be invisible, they will be buying paper plates soon

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is probably controversial on this thread but I’ve had W&K down as lazy for a while. They are nearly 40 and they do less work than his elderly parents and grandparents. And all the handwringing about their small children - millions of parents work while their kids are small because they have to. They also have one (or more) nannies so that excuse doesn’t wash. They need to start doing the boring graft Anne does all year, not just the Olympics and Wimbledon. (Possibly a bit salty as I didn’t get any Olympics tickets and they were at everything they could get to).
Sorry I disagree.
Just because they’re not out and about pressing the flesh doesn’t mean that they aren’t working hard for the charities they support behind closed doors. JMHO

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I've been lurking for a while, but i've disliked these two for so long so it's nice seeing a place other than fb comments where people are seeing through the bullshit. The oprah interview was probably the best thing they could have done, in terms of completely destroying their own credibility, but it's honestly impressive seeing how quickly they fell off from the initial popularity high the sussex couple had. I personally went right off her with her pregnancy stunt at eugenie's wedding, which was so blatant basic mean girl.

I can't imagine being at the apex of society, where all these celebrities and wealthy people were (that they crave), and then you pull this basic witch move. It is nice that its increasingly common to go 'duck those two cunts' while before one had to temper their feelings. Even Harry has completely collapse image-wise, where before he'd have a constant barrage of people going 'poor baby he doesn't know' like he wasn't a grown man that supposedly went off to war and flew complex machines.

In short, duck both of them. I only feel pity for those kids because there's no way to make up losing access to those circles of society

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Sorry I disagree.
Just because they’re not out and about pressing the flesh doesn’t mean that they aren’t working hard for the charities they support behind closed doors. JMHO
I presume Vanelope is aware that there has been/still is a pandemic which has made those hand-shaking opportunities less and that home-schooling was necessary. I think most parents notice...

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Also isn't it easy to spot photoshop on backgrounds with lines in it, the leaves on the bush behind would hide any distortion to the background. I'm sure my kids would be hanging around my neck if I'd tried to carry them like this.

Reactions: 14

As an avid long time lurker I’ve ‘delurked’ to drop this in here. If SHE reads this we’ll hear the screams from Montecito right across the Atlantic. 😂
Wow, I think I can feel the ground shaking 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Erm, certainly not what I was getting at. Wow. Free speech. Okay, I was rather hoping to open a narrative that while the discussion falls further and further towards what might be fanciful, is likely inconsequential and will almost certainly be impossible to ‘prove’ we slip further away from agreeing that a narcissist hell bent on the destruction of good people should be brought to account for the crap she pulls in full sight. Every. Single. Day. Still, if you’d rather have a barney because you feel I’m stealing your truth I’m here for it. Nah, actually. I’m not. Too weird.
Can we not have ‘your truth’, ‘my truth’ etc? It’s just bullshit. There is only THE TRUTH. If we didn’t know before, PWBW certainly showed us that!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Isnt the issue with moonbumps and surrogacy linked to Meghan and Harry's total inabilty to tell the truth?

Recently proved facts.
It has been made fairly obvious in recent months, after the Oprah interview, that Meghan and Harry seem to have their own version of events, that vary considerably to the way others see the same event! So somebody has to be lying!!
eg racism claims, bullying claims, merching claims, bridesmaid dress claims, Australia tour claims, tiara claims, when they first met claims.....megxit claims.....eg who knew and when... reason for losing so many staff claims.......whole issues with Meghan's father and the daily mail claims, ...issues with Meghans brothers and sister claims..... all the legal cases against the press....

Unresolved questions/mystery

And then we have what appears to be something strange happening at the time of Archie's birth...Meghan refusing to let the RF pay for or arrange her pre natal care, or release details of the birth etc.
Meghan was very public during her pregnancy, often showing her pregnancy bump off, then radio silence. Meghan and Harry have said nothing at all about the birth, or allowed photos of Archie, and have allowed this whole mystery to be created around their son.
So there is ....discussion about why this might be?

Meghan seems to have previously spoken of choosing to have her eggs frozen. So she is aware of the idea of concept of busy millennial women choosing to 'harvest?' and store their genetically younger eggs to use at a later date. (And it seems an increasing option used by some Hollywood women, choosing to have babies in their 40s and 50s.)

I dont know if it was IVF, or surrogacy really. with anyone else it would be totally their own business. But I do know I dont like public figures who think they are so clever and that everyone else are fools...and who deliberately try to play games!

So we end up with the moonbump/surrogacy theories....

Which may be nonsense...but then again....given Meghan and Harry.....they may well be true!

And on these threads, an awful lot of the gossip and speculation initially raised have been shown to have more than a grain of truth in them!!

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Apologies if this has been asked before, but.... WTF is going on with the truffle hound’s left nostril?
I think the constipated look is his effort to appear thoughtful and Intelligent .
Instead it looks as if he's smelling his own tit and it ain't roses
🥀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

There's been articles left, right and centre praising Kate and William (ahead of their 10 years), you just know Harry's wife is going to be super jealous😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Totally agree , she will just take this speculation and run with it and use it to be even more of a bloody victim than she already pretends to be .
let’s not forget this woman is so thick skinned she actually thought she could say they were ‘Actually Married ‘ in the garden of Nottingham Cottage by the Archbishop of Canterbury three days before
the actual wedding , the one we the tax layers footed the bill for ... and it would be believed/ no one would question it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Her Narcissistic Personality disorder amongst other things seems to give her such delusions that the fact it would not be legalfor that to happen would not be questioned. Not once did she say that the Archbishop witnessed them reading private vows to each other that they wanted to keep private, oh no it was 100% ‘ We got Married ‘ ... Arch Bishop had to actually speak out and say this wasn’t true as it would be illegal.
And as for Oprah allowing the tit show that was the interview to continue without questioning one single thing , Darlin you bought a bloody hat and a plane ticket for the wedding Markle told you was fake , did that not get in your grill one tiny bit ?
Nope it seems Oprah has to release a statement saying they spoke their truth or some other woke bullshit nonesense, because they have made her look like a total idiot and she will now be remembered for her interview with the Sociopathic Grifter
That's a good point. She said she was secretlymarried three days before and dismissively said the other wedding was for the masses and they didn't really want it. And she said that to someone who went out of her way, enthusiastically I know, to attend as one of those same masses.
Did she insult Oprah to her face?

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Isnt the issue with moonbumps and surrogacy linked to Meghan and Harry's total inabilty to tell the truth?

Recently proved facts.
It has been made fairly obvious in recent months, after the Oprah interview, that Meghan and Harry seem to have their own version of events, that vary considerably to the way others see the same event! So somebody has to be lying!!
eg racism claims, bullying claims, merching claims, bridesmaid dress claims, Australia tour claims, tiara claims, when they first met claims.....megxit claims.....eg who knew and when... reason for losing so many staff claims.......whole issues with Meghan's father and the daily mail claims, ...issues with Meghans brothers and sister claims..... all the legal cases against the press....

Unresolved questions/mystery

And then we have what appears to be something strange happening at the time of Archie's birth...Meghan refusing to let the RF pay for or arrange her pre natal care, or release details of the birth etc.
Meghan was very public during her pregnancy, often showing her pregnancy bump off, then radio silence. Meghan and Harry have said nothing at all about the birth, or allowed photos of Archie, and have allowed this whole mystery to be created around their son.
So there is ....discussion about why this might be?

Meghan seems to have previously spoken of choosing to have her eggs frozen. So she is aware of the idea of concept of busy millennial women choosing to 'harvest?' and store their genetically younger eggs to use at a later date. (And it seems an increasing option used by some Hollywood women, choosing to have babies in their 40s and 50s.)

I dont know if it was IVF, or surrogacy really. with anyone else it would be totally their own business. But I do know I dont like public figures who think they are so clever and that everyone else are fools...and who deliberately try to play games!

So we end up with the moonbump/surrogacy theories....

Which may be nonsense...but then again....given Meghan and Harry.....they may well be true!

And on these threads, an awful lot of the gossip and speculation initially raised have been shown to have more than a grain of truth in them!!
She
Well said we can see through all the bullshit on here and don't get shut down and criticised if others don't agree, we exercise free speech here.

Reactions: 14
Can we not have ‘your truth’, ‘my truth’ etc? It’s just bullshit. There is only THE TRUTH. If we didn’t know before, PWBW certainly showed us that!
I was being ironic using ‘your truth.’ I agree, is is all bullshit, as is the fixation on conspiracy when the actual truth of PWBW’s actions are so very damning and utterly vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

'50 shades of green with envy' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::m:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I don’t think he should “demote” Princess Beatrice & Princess Eugenie. They are now both married, their husbands don’t have titles and their children will be just plain Master / Miss. They will all just fade naturally into the background.
Beatrice and Eugenia were given their styles in a different time, and IMO shouldn’t be punished for changing times and changing public opinions.
I always got the impression that they only got the titles because Andrew insisted. After all, Edward and Anne's children don't have HRH titles....

The problem with Beatrice and Eugenie having been given HRH titles is that the sugars can use it as an argument if Archie then doesn't get one when HM dies - 'it's because his mother is mixed race' etc. We know that's rubbish, but it's ammunition for them, and a lot of people don't bother trying to find out the truth.

Reactions: 13
I always got the impression that they only got the titles because Andrew insisted. After all, Edward and Anne's children don't have HRH titles....

The problem with Beatrice and Eugenie having been given HRH titles is that the sugars can use it as an argument if Archie then doesn't get one when HM dies - 'it's because his mother is mixed race' etc. We know that's rubbish, but it's ammunition for them, and a lot of people don't bother trying to find out the truth.
Well let us hope they have a few years yet to be able to use that argument. Neither Smeghan nor her 'sugars' actually understand anything about the monarchy.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.