Harry and Meghan #93 God Save Our Queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course but as I stated after I made the original post a lot of the articles that are posted on here are attributed to ‘a source’
Yeah - it’s why I’m sceptical of the vast majority of them :D

its up to the individual what they believe, but it’s best to have a pot of salt near by, just in case ;)

Reactions: 11
Yeah - it’s why I’m sceptical of the vast majority of them :D

its up to the individual what they believe, but it’s best to have a pot of salt near by, just in case ;)
Goodness, all the dialogue that my posting that article has caused. I won’t bother doing that again.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
To be fair, if Charles is as long lived as his parents and granny, there’s a chance he could chug on for 15 or so years (although Edward VII only managed 9 after Victoria).

The poor bloke has put in a solid lifetime of hanging about. I’d like to see him get a chance to wear the big crown even if it’s only for a little while.
Actually, I feel he is a really truly sensitive soul, he didn't always have a great relationship with PP but as time has gone by they have both become really close. he showed visibly signs of upset and tears, the other siblings were probably hurting as much inside for sure, Stoic Anne for sure,( not sure about Andrew as I don';t like him). Chaz is a gentle soul easily hurt and quite vulnerable and I feel he absolutely wants to do the right thing. I have been a big supporter of his letting the crown go to Will, but now I think we could all benefit from his input. Choppy waters ahead maybe he could be what we need in the interim.
On another note.... If any national papers need "a Source". " A royal source". " a friend of the.." Any one of you amazing tattlers could step up
You all know more about the situation , the history, the nuances and express yourselves more eloquently, and you can all define and read between the PR crap than any of the freelance freeloaders reading our posts and making a few quid off our discussions.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
#94Harry's mission has failed back to Meghan he goes
With unpolished shoes and muck on his clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree that Smeg is not pregnant.
The piece is very waffley but makes the point that a pregnant would not put herself through the stress of going on National TV to slag off the Royal family due to the harm the stress will do to the unborn child especially in light of her having been suicidal during her first pregnancy.....according to herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Something's gone disastrously wrong for the Harkles it would seem just from the absolute torrent of ridiculous PR they are sending out. Meghan the peacemaker, Meghan and Harry 'may topple the monarchy', using HMTQ's name for baby Harkellina, Harry too busy and important to meet his Pa on this trip, but this 2500 words of lickspittle is the most amazing of the lot.

Only worth reading to see how angry they must be if they think this sort of sucking-up is needed. You can feel the narc rage steaming off the page.

The same qualities that made Meghan a superstar—that she’s outspoken and passionate about women’s rights and, as a biracial woman, has a unique ability to connect with people who feel voiceless—made her uniquely qualified for modern duchesshood. They also rendered her a threat. As Prince Harry divulged to Oprah, his family welcomed Meghan until they “got to see how incredible she is at the job” during the couple’s 2019 South Pacific tour. “That brought back memories.” Not happy ones, was his implication.....

But if they’re too sparkly,
the palace, like a sullen teen, gets jealous and resentful. :ROFLMAO:
What an odd article!!

Is it an anti monarchist article? If you are going to quote Diane Abbott, then they are surely writing an article that seeks to abolish the British Monarchy.

Or is it a fashion piece ...talking about butterfly earrings and black wide brimmed hats?

Or is it just a gossip piece?

It gets an awful lot of details completely wrong!! It portrays William as some kind of hooray henry, who hasnt done anything with his life....

But here in East Anglia, he is well known for piloting the air ambulance/ rescue helicopter, and taking casualties to hospital....so he worked....and worked hard, before going into the court lists. William must have seen some horrific injuries......the air ambulance doesnt get called out for minor injuries, its horrific car crashed etc.....fatal injuries....

And I am yet to see any evidence of Meghan being incredible at any job!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
She hasn’t through that far ahead. Or assumes RF will acknowledge and welcome the children and her.
The RF did welcome her...and they did acknowledge Archie. She and her husband are the ones who have made something else out of it all.

Reactions: 37
There's skippyv20 on Tumblr who's been saying forever that H's W has had 'backers' from the beginning. Look for the 'London scoop collection' that was being put out in 2018. I'm pasting some of it here, hopefully with spoiler as it's very long. I can't work out where this info was coming from but it's intriguing.
London Scoop Collection 1
March 27, @iamstillskippy
Hello again :) I have a bit more information. The bits about H come from the gentleman with the phone I spoke of last mssg. He, I think is the highest ranking of the group. What he has to say comes through my friend who, as I told you has more personal access to him. The other information comes from a wife and a fiancee of two others. That was shared directly with me as I actually undertook some studies with the sister of the wife. I didn’t know her beyond classes, but enough that I was able to start conversation without it seeming intrusive. (Hope I haven’t confused you yet). The sister actually has a position at BP. She also goes temporarily to another royal location of business which I won’t name to protect the source. Her position does not put her in regular direct contact with any of the family, but it is clear that staff gossip between locations. The biggest thing upsetting staff is the cost cutting and personnel changes. As for KP, William’s personal secretary has resigned after ten years. A lot of staff have and are planning to leave. This sister said that senior staff have been quite stern about not discussing personnel changes. They’re being told that any changes that might affect them would be announced at an appropriate time, so it hasn’t been denied. He was more stern about not discussing new duties that PA is preparing for.
Information from the fiancee has to do with how MM is being judged/treated by their social set. They would not refuse to include her nor turn down invitations from her if it included someone from the family. There is no way they’d risk losing association with them. But she is not being invited to participate in any private functions. She has not been personally befriended by them. No one has even seen her about London so that’s not been too troublesome. There as yet has been nothing said about wedding invitations being received, but there is down the nose criticism about the announced wedding plans. None of the expected high end vendors for wedding and personal preparation have been engaged. It’s as though they are hiring off the radar.
Also, not sure if I should include this as it comes from one of the men who heard it from another woman he knows…Zara was asked if she had met MM and her response was to roll her eyes. Zara has her own big event coming up and is above caring about publicity, but she makes remarks like “good god” when something is said about M&H being in the press. I’m told.
I’m going to split my mssg in two because of the length. So part 2 is coming up.
I hope you know how much we appreciate what you bring us! Thank you so much!😁❤❤❤❤
——————
March 27, @iamstillskippy
Now, from the top gent. Apparantly this Marcus, despite whatever job title he has, acts much like one of those concierges who can get anything/make anything happen for customers. Big names don’t dismiss him for two reasons: what he can do for them, and what he knows about them. They do not, however see him as a friend or equal. Marcus knows this. This is where MM comes in. She stopped really caring about her acting career several years ago. Her true goal is being on top of the power/fame pyramid. She kept acting because of the connections etc it offered, but her energies went much more into who she could associate with. And it wasn’t other actors. I mentioned before how this gentleman says that H continues with M because it is the socially virtuous thing to do, to be seen as color blind. What started as a hook up became more, she acted well enough for that. By the time things soured she and Marcus had enough evidence of a relationship (between M&H) to make it real to the public. Harry dithered. M and Marcus began stealth charitable activities. Making visits to places like Grenfell, other low income and ethnic localities, under the pretense of royal backing. It reached the point whereby if Harry backed out of the marriage they would be able to unleash a racial tidal wave of anger at the family. They even have people, some being heads of organizations willing to speak (lie) on M’s behalf, to say that Harry dumped her on orders from the Queen. They also benefit from this whichever way it goes. Please understand that this is something the royal family would never be able to overcome, the hatred of the majority of their subjects believing them to be racist, believing them to have destroyed poor, innocent Meghan who just had the bad luck of loving a white prince.
So Marcus gets revenge for years of sucking up to and standing along side but never being part of the privileged people. If it didn’t work out though, he’s really none the worse for it. For Meghan it is an all or nothing move, but one she feels certain she will win. It doesn’t matter if people speak out about who she really is, the herd mentality of racism will drown it all out. The horror of it all being that Harry is not racist.
Now, all of that said, the one important thing my friend did not think to ask this gentleman is what battle plans the family might have. I hope to be able to tell you something about that within the next few days, but I wanted to get this out now. I apologize for the length, but I’ve had several days of conversation and wanted to be sure I got it all down.
Please don’t feel the need to apologize….I love your writing style, such a pleasant read, and the information fascinating! Thank you!😁❤❤❤❤
———————
March 28, @iamstillskippy
Just a quick note before I head out for the morning. In response to a few remarks made about my submissions, I should explain some of the words I used. I tried to summarize a lot of second hand conversation in as clear a way as possible and it would seem I failed. When I said M wanted power/fame, I didn’t mean power in terms of “I will rule the world”. It’s more the power that anyone with more wealth or status or fame has over someone with less. Given where she started, (lower class commoner) marrying into the royal family gives her quite a bit of that.
By threatening to accuse the Queen of racism, it appears I didn’t convey that correctly at all. The word as told to me was ‘the Crown’. I said ‘the Queen’ but I think the thrust was the monarchy in general. I’ve been trying to not interject my personal opinions here, but have to say that I don’t think Meghan has any understanding of royal or aristocratic dynamics at all. She doesn’t understand that accusing Charles or William or Harry IS actually accusing the Queen, in the end. But that is how it was presented to me, that she/they would damage the monarchy with accusations of racism. Not directly, but with 'other people’ leaking stories. To give an additional personal opinion, I do believe that she has visited various groups in secret based on the gentleman saying he’d given that information to an individual who could inform the 'necessary parties’, but that those parties already knew.
I hope these clarifications help. I think that it’s difficult sometimes to see that there are differences in cultural perceptions between Americans and us.
Yes there are things that Americans don’t get…having not been exposed to the Monarchy all their lives. I do understand what you are saying. Thanks for coming back to clarify. For me right now, I dont see a big conspiracy, with big names….I see two commoners who were very well connected….found an in and went for it. Thank you!😁❤❤❤
———————
March 28, @iamstillskippy
Wow. To chiefbarbariantriumph who felt it necessary to shout in super sized font at me, I am quite well aware of the royal family’s interactions/relationships with people of color. Whew, off my chest lol. Now, is it is normal procedure to shoot the messenger when reading unwelcome news? Or am I taking this too personally. I’m just a working student with access to people who have much higher connections than I likely ever shall. I try to present what I’m hearing in a way with which the readers might put together the truth. It will always be second hand to me, but I believe valid. When I see I’ve not been clear I will always attempt to correct that. If I ever find that I’ve been led down the garden path I’ll wring my own virtual neck!
My questions though are, what should I do if I feel I’ve gotten valid information that is not exactly what people want to hear? If you feel I should hold that back I will. If you’d rather I state my personal opinion I’d be happy to do so! Separately. I just felt that it would interfere with the objective conclusion. And, why am I being cautioned about what happened to winkie? What DID happen to winkie and how do I prevent it lol? Honestly, I see how much effort you all put into this issue and admire the loyalty, good sleuthing and debate. Seeing people argue the info I’ve given helps me to know a better direction to getting further info. (It is hard though to not be influenced by my own growing bias). Thank you Skippy!
Whoa! That was not “chiefbarbariantriumph” who did that! I posted that, it was a comment, I posted it! So no blame to anon! The reference to Winkie was to make all aware that we do get imposters, to stir things up…and to watch out for Winkie and London Scoop imposters! No one said or implied that’s what YOU were. I told you we appreciate the info you provide. That said, the idea that race card is part of the plan….anons are saying…good luck Idiot, it will never work….here is why…..
———————-
March 29, @iamstillskippy
Hope I am not jumping the gun on this info, just received it. Part of the reason for the slow and strange wedding plans might be that the top choice vendors have been *graciously requested* to be otherwise engaged on 19 May.
Fair warning: I have not yet asked around to verify this. It just seems like deliberate stumbling blocks. It’s either that or the wedding planner has very poor taste.
Thank you…we will take it😁You are the best!❤❤❤❤
——————
March 29, @iamstillskippy
I am told that an independant web site developer has been engaged by KP and to expect to see a major launch of ??? within 3 months. Not being told what it is for, only that it will be a new approach to a previous undertaking and that regular staff have been shut out of it. Specific info about MM is limited to confirmation of her presence at KP offices, refusal to say if she is actually domiciled there. Question about the family’s cooperation with MM got me the answer of “one or the other”. I’m so sorry, I have no idea what that means. I don’t know whether it is the gentleman we speak with or his contact who is being so tight lipped. I have my suspicions but I’d be guessing.
I have heard of the web designer but it’s for Baby 3 …..there may be strange things going on at KP right now…but letting her start up the Atig isn’t one of them….why the secrecy though? Thanks so much London Scoop!😁❤❤❤❤
—————-
April 4 , @iamstillskippy
Hello again. I tried last week to look into the availability of wedding vendors for 19 May without success. After phoning 3 I realized they weren’t going to speak to me unless I was a planner. (One said no straight away, the other 2 said they’d have to get back to me about the date, took my name but didn’t ask for a number to call back). A friend pointed out that they weren’t interested in someone making their own arrangements. The word from a more connected source (about those announced) said “if you were marrying a prince would you want flowers that could be ordered from Selfridges by just anyone? And the cake would be more appealing if it came from the market stall they started out in”. Rather harsh, but the general opinion from what I gather. Now, the only conversation I’ve had for over a week with the main gent started out with a joke. I asked him if he’d received his invite to the big wedding. He laughed and asked if I was familiar with the poem Jabberwocky. I am, and for those who aren’t it’s an old poem made up of basically nonsense words. (Lewis Carroll) I know I said I wasn’t going to slant my info with personal opinion, but I think he was saying that the invitations are made up things. I just don’t know if that means their existence is made up, or the words on them don’t mean anything. I joked back at him, saying “you aren’t going to let slip any state secrets, are you?“ His answer to that was that you wouldn’t want spoilers to a hit show, would you? Not much, I know. Later on I overheard one say “A lot of effort for a bit part”, and before they left one made a toast “to fallen comrades”, which they all drank to. Any other conversation I could hear wasn’t interesting at all. Sorry for how little I have to share and that it’s not very specific. I hear much more these days from people who don’t actually know anything more than they read.
Thank you so much London Scoop! Any info is great, and appreciated!😊❤❤❤
—————

/SPOILER]
I notice the name Markus. Is this the same Markus who's a friend of HFEW. Soho House? Toronto? Not sure which but someone she's close to. I think Scoobie maybe linked in?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
What an odd article!!

Is it an anti monarchist article? If you are going to quote Diane Abbott, then they are surely writing an article that seeks to abolish the British Monarchy.

Or is it a fashion piece ...talking about butterfly earrings and black wide brimmed hats?

It gets an awful lot of details completely wrong!! It portrays William as some kind of hooray henry, who hasnt done anything with his life....

But here in East Anglia, he is well known for piloting the air ambulance/ rescue helicopter, and taking casualties to hospital....so he worked....and worked hard, before going into the court lists. William must have seen some horrific injuries......the air ambulance doesnt get called out for minor injuries, its horrific car crashed etc.....fatal injuries....

Excuse you, she's excellent at ruining things 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Crazy like a fox. In Amercia we think she is a sociopath. Anybody else think her facial expressions as PH was lifting her veil at their wedding were rehearsed in the mirror, self-videoed to critique and then finally acted out to perfection when the time came? The only time we've seen real acting talent from her👏
well said DoubleOld nice to hear honest views from our chums over the way and do hope that our acerbic and sweary posts do not offend you. She is completely bloody cuckoo and lives in a weird, twisted fantasy world in other words she is doo lalley, complete nutter.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I notice the name Markus. Is this the same Markus who's a friend of HFEW. Soho House? Toronto? Not sure which but someone she's close to. I think Scoobie maybe linked in?
Yes it is, he has gone quiet lately but if any of the stuff in the Spoiler is true then it appears either Meghan has gone rogue and bolloxed it up or they all overplayed their hand, possibly victims of younger generations propensity to think that Social Media is actually closely aligned to real life when anyone paying attention to politics in the last 5 years could see that it's not. Maybe they thought the RF wasn't that popular but whilst most people aren't vocal about it, when push comes to shove we are predominately monarchists at heart

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What an odd article!!

It's written by a tech CEO type with a huge bleeping chip on her shoulder, Michelle Ruiz.

"She is co-founder and CEO of BiasSync, a SaaS technology company that helps organizations identify and eliminate biases in the workplace."

You know, one of those grifters who makes six or seven figures out of selling packaged witch hunting racial divisiveness to idiot corporations.

Look at who is quoted in that article; that bellowing sack of shite for brains Shola and some dumbass author of some GO KWEEN GURLZ type pseudo empowerment bollocks. bleeping Bunty for Kweens.

It's clearly partisan, and 100% hagiographic where Markle, the chosen avatar of these types beef with white people or this dubious, invented concept of 'whiteness' (see Noel Ignatiev for that one, Communist and then late in life race baiter academic) which they will have you believe is seperate from white people , is concerned. The British royals seem to set these US 'empowered' race baiters and grifters off like nothing else, despite them probably having given them zero thought before Markle joined them.

Pathetic, really.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I'm beginning to wonder if HFEW end goal is some kind of cut price Jackie O, snag the famous hubby then move onto the billionaire. Very much the Dollartree version.

I used to work with someone who was part of the horsey set and frequented Camilla's hairdresser who said they had been told things were falling apart before the wedding and there was a divorce settlement in place of she stuck out three yrs. This seems to fit nicely with the London scoop stuff . I'm now thinking that was the backers plan and the wheels are falling off because she thought she could do better with her own schemes

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Harry and Meghan #94 , Meghan couldn’t help but gloat, for sending flowers and handwriting a note

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What an odd article!!

I gave up reading that article once they quoted Diane Abbot 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not going to lie, the last few days I have been obsessed with all of this! Have only really ashamedly learned lots about the Royal Family in the last two years, prior knowledge was via my parents and from reading the papers years ago.
I've read so many of these threads, read about moonbumps-blooming links to articles off these threads!
Absolute insanity how far I have wandered away from this thread sometimes but find the psychology behind it all fascinating.
You speak for me too - but it started with Megxit. At lockdown last March, I found the Queen's address to the nation extremely soothing. It represented something I needed but didn't understand why. Now it's all become a bit of an addiction and I might be a bit in love with W&C.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m back at work and have missed any important news, it’s all football related rage and angst here🙄🙄, #spurs

No news about Henry being back in Cali?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.