Harry and Meghan #93 God Save Our Queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My take from the last thread is that every problem Harry has had is because Diana was a nymphomaniac, shagged every man she met, and started having affairs before the ink was dry on her marriage certificate.She also had so many mental disorders the medics ran out of names to give them.
I had hopes that the discussion could move away from the deranged sex maniac that was Diana but that's obviously not going to happen.
I rewatched the bashir interview recently and it’s very clear to me she had a personality disorder either eupd or borderline, something along those lines.
And the similarities between her tale of being suicidal when pregnant and then the Meghan interview...interesting very interesting

Reactions: 25
I just finished watching the Windsors tonight and I can actually see that being reenacted in the programme 🤣🤣🤣
It has to be the first actor playing Harry though. 😂
Most excellent! They may use my scene on the understanding I can script it for them. I have a phone call from Haz to HFW that I'd want in there 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.