Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Long time lurker but just wanted to post to say how relieved I was to find this thread. All I could see on social media after that horror of an interview was sympathy for the crass couple H&M and could not believe how people had been drawn in by her.
Fast forward a few weeks, the Royals kept silent, "never complain, never explain" and Meghan has shot herself in the foot by that vulgar bleating about her precious wreath, acting like she was the DofEs best friend when everyone else sees the pair of them for what they are...

They put out that poisonous interview full of lies and threw the Royal family under a bus (knowing they couldn't retaliate) whilst Prince Phillip lay dying in hospital. They knew this, and they still did it. Despicable in every sense of the word.

Thankfully now the UK has seen the real truth not "Meghan's narcisisstic truth".

Catherine is a better woman than I engaging with that treacherous snake, who let his wife trash her on international television. No wonder William is furious. But they gained the high ground by engaging with him for the sake of HMTQ. I hope the traitor is off in the air back to his prison cell.

God Save the Queen!

• Heart
Reactions: 106

igiveup

VIP Member
This was a comment on an article about The Queen being seen out day after the funeral, it cracked me up 🤣🤣🤣🤣
775C5AB5-57D6-4B85-8ADB-AE731CBE7A73.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 101

Kotare

VIP Member
Is it just me or are the Australians handing Markle’s arse to her more than the Brits?
Seems various journalists in Oz and in particular Alan Jones (SkyAu) and this Spectator bloke Simpson are harsher than even Piers. This article written just prior to PP’s funeral hits the nail on the head.

“As members of the Royal family gather to mourn and celebrate the remarkable life of Prince Philip it is entirely appropriate that Meghan Markle should be ‘elsewhere.’

In this debased world of fakery and self-styled celebrity, Meghan Markle is the High Priestess of her peers.

Woke, fake, deluded, utterly self-obsessed, obscenely privileged, ignorant of history and much else besides — describe her how you will — but be sure of this, Meghan Markle is everything she’d prefer us to think she isn’t.

What a demeaning, grotesque pantomime the interview with Oprah Winfrey was. Not content with her newly acquired $A20 million Californian mansion, Markle wished the world to know of her ‘deep personal anguish’ on entering the Royal household

Markle was not merely marrying the Monarch’s grandson. She was marrying into an institution. A Royal institution which, by its own admission, is far from perfect and not without its significant blemishes. The institution is 1,000 years old. Markle’s declared ignorance of it does not make it any less significant or relevant.

In the event that the actor might actually read this short piece, the Monarchy is quite important to the conduct of perhaps the world’s most resilient Westminster form of government, democracy, our courts, the military and to thousands of community organisations which enjoy royal patronage of one kind or another. The institution is also a major employer, taxpayer, innovator, inspirer and contributor in a myriad of ways.

Among the astounding revelations by the actor was her total lack of awareness and appreciation of and or understanding of the history of the monarchy in the United Kingdom.

This reflects as poorly on her husband as it does on her. That Harry is not one for the books in no way excuses his abject failure or unwillingness to fully prepare Meghan for her ‘place’ within the royal hierarchy
.”

“Let’s us not be in any doubt, the interview and its timing were intended to inflict harm on the Palace and its occupants. The consequence of her grubby efforts is a diminished Meghan and an even more diminished Harry.

Other claims made by Markle fall squarely into the minutiae all families face and should have been dealt with privately and sensitively. The co-conspiracy by her husband, despite all his privileges, reflects disgracefully on him too.”

And so much more .......

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 86

Baguette

VIP Member
Harry has updated his IMDB entry with his 'appearance' at his own grandfather's funeral. You couldn't make it up.

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

freda19

VIP Member
[Churchills Ghost]Didn't Meghan claim that Harry personally gathered the flowers for her wedding bouquet...now her florist gathers flowers from her personal garden for this wreath. It's like she read a book once about British people (they like flower gardens!) and trots out her one factoid whenever convenient.

I have no doubt that, had she shown up, she would have been in an inappropriate outfit - something shiny, very, very expensive, and much too short. She would have been overcome with emotion and the cameras would have caught her "weeping" into her handkerchief, inconsolable at the loss of a man that she met maybe 6 times. [/Churchills Ghost]
Rumour has it that this was her choice for the funeral, but she thought it too formal.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 80

Rayne

VIP Member
Meghan is just absolutely exhausting isn’t she. The rest of the royal family had wreaths made and didn’t talk about it, because why would you run to the press with something like that? Not Meghan, we’ve gotta be told the ins and outs of the reasoning behind each choice of flower and the fact the note was handwritten. They must all be wondering how she finds enough hours in the day to keep running to the press with these tidbits when it wouldn’t even cross the rest of the families minds to do the same

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 80

freda19

VIP Member
In one

I have a nasty feeling Charles is warming up to let Harry come and do occasional duties in the UK, so he'll get his 'part time Royal' status after all.
Never. Even if Charles forgives all, the public won't. Remember bubba, they didn't just shit on the royals, they labeled brits as racists and literally sniggered to Orca the porker that the wedding we paid for was a farce. He will never be able to do any royal duties again in the UK without someone abusing him, and doing them abroad would mean still being funded by us racist cunts.
No way Pedro. He can go live in a yurt in tibet. He'll love it, nice and chilly so no need for frequent bathing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

Baguette

VIP Member
Fascinating that, in effect, BP are telling the press that Charles and William weren't prepared to speak to Harry one-on-one in case he made up stuff about their conversation. Well, they aren't wrong about that, are they? Also telling the world that Charles isn't having any further private meetings with his son as he is in Wales. No photo ops. The idea that father and son need ground rules so that conversations feel 'safe' is absolutely correct given the Ginger Traitor and his wife, but amazing that they are saying this out loud.

Charles loves Harry but doesn't trust him. Fair enough. I bet Harry can come back to that farmhouse in Wales for rehab when the time is right.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Libitina

VIP Member
We never see anything personal about Sophie in the press. I know nothing about her family background. What she does for hobbies. Nothing. So it is possible to be in the public eye and keep things private.
Too bad HW can’t be more like Sophie.

• Haha
Reactions: 75

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread, Ruby!

I just tipped off the DM news desk about Noballs’ rearranging the procession order - I really hope they run with it! It looks deliberate, preplanned and I want the world to know he and his wife are still being that pathetic.

I think I’m becoming entirely too petty! 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Wightgirl

VIP Member
Markle news on Instagram reporting that 3 mins before funeral huff post posted a tweet about Harry’s medals ‘from a Sussex spokesperson’. Six minutes into the funeral Jack Royston posted about the ‘handwritten note’ and then Harper’s Bazaar posted about the wreath. The daily Star are running the Aussie article I posted yesterday about HFW releasing PR info during the funeral. Let’s hope the others call her out on it too.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 72

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Chatting to an elderly family member today says he think the Queen might abdicate soon. Does anyone else think this? I kind of think the Queen may want to guide Charles while she still can. Rather than when she dies and he would take over. He's got some big shoes to fill! Maybe after next years celebrations?
Not a chance she would abdicate! She made a vow to devote her whole life to the cause and I highly doubt she would go back on that at any point. I think she already is guiding Charles behind the scenes and he’ll naturally take on even more of the role as time goes on, but I’d bet my house on Her Majesty remaining a fully active Queen until her last breath!

• Heart
Reactions: 71

vretch

VIP Member
Was she that jealous of Catherine getting so much praise for helping to heal the rift that she had to put it out there that she "helped" too? WTF is wrong with this woman? HFW was responsible for the rift to begin with and she loves causing trouble.
Exactly. Catherine got a lot of positive posts from the funeral. Being credited with being the peacemaker so what do we see a day later, H wife the peacemaker. She is truly the most jealous cow. I’m waiting for the pix of her sitting in a car staring out the window wearing a black hat and pearls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
What does it say after
"Their behaviour has been a series of deliberate" please?
If I click on open attachment I can't see or scroll further to read the rest of the comment.
Here you go. Don't know why the other screenshota didnt download

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Nope, I don’t think they’ve trusted them as far as they could spit from the moment she came on the scene! And even now, every step will be mainly for show and H will be utterly held at arms length because they know all the shit she’ll spin during the divorce. They’re probably trying to keep H in just enough that he’ll come back for help when the time comes and not kill himself (a fairly real fear of theirs, I’d imagine).
I agree. All trust is gone. When that reporter asked William if they were a racist family and he replied that they very much were not, you could see in his face and hear in his voice a barely concealed fury.
I knew in that moment that here was a man who was never going to forgive or forget.
He must have been hurting deeply and it’s incredibly sad that it has come to this.
I honestly can’t see any way of getting their youthful closeness back ever again.

• Sad
Reactions: 68