Harry and Meghan #93 God Save Our Queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe about now hes beginning to ponder his life.

Wouldn’t it be nice to think that he’s starting to put two and two together. Maybe just maybe he might start seeing a correlation between how how his wife estranged herself from her family and how she’s subsequently orchestrated his familial estrangement. Maybe he’s able to see she’s the common denominator in all of this. Maybe about now he’s wondering how he went from a purposeful, ex-military, polo playing happy man, beloved by his country and family, to a sad, whining, balding bloke dancing to the tune of a ‘master calligrapher‘ and ‘woke wreath designer’.
Honey child, you are assuming he has a brain and can reason things out.
He doesn't operate like that. As someonne close to him once said "Harry takes on the views and opinions of the last person he spoke with".
Well, knowing smeggy, the last person he spoke with this past week will be her. Her phone bill will be astronomical. I doubt he can take a tit without her yammering in his ear "Get the money shots you ginger bleep! Hunt Charlie down and peck at his brain until he gives us the out riders and motorcades we want ... and money. More money. The friggin' surrogate doulah wants her next installment or no fedex delivery of baby Diannah Lucrezia D'bomb in June. And I just got the bleeping water bill and the bloody mexican gardeners want paid again or they'll let my out of season lemon trees die. DO SOMETHING!"

I hope Brenda's new corgi puppies are attack trained and gingerist, like her last ones were re hazza.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Have loved reading these threads....

At times it may not feel like it - but slowly the machine is moving against the Harkles.

Royal family have control over £, titles and security. They didn't have control of the media narrative.. but I think that is changing with the "victims" being shown how self entitled and how much they lie... basically who they really are.. all by the continued drip feed of nonsense pr....

I think it will come to them being brought back into the family and told to be quiet (unlikely unless its just H) or they will be cut loose. They've played all their cards, screamed victim but now want back in. If they're not let back in... what else can they run to the press on? If they do come up with more outlandish stories .. who will even believe them now other than the sugars .. they can't rely on the press that they hate/suing?
I
We don't want them back under any circumstances they will always be arseholes and an embarrassment to this country

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Have you see seen this?
Okay - that's the headline - what does the first line of crap underneath say - 'a source...' ?

Honey child, you are assuming he has a brain and can reason things out.
He doesn't operate like that. As someonne close to him once said "Harry takes on the views and opinions of the last person he spoke with".
Well, knowing smeggy, the last person he spoke with this past week will be her. Her phone bill will be astronomical. I doubt he can take a tit without her yammering in his ear "Get the money shots you ginger bleep! Hunt Charlie down and peck at his brain until he gives us the out riders and motorcades we want ... and money. More money. The friggin' surrogate doulah wants her next installment or no fedex delivery of baby Diannah Lucrezia D'bomb in June. And I just got the bleeping water bill and the bloody mexican gardeners want paid again or they'll let my out of season lemon trees die. DO SOMETHING!"

I hope Brenda's new corgi puppies are attack trained and gingerist, like her last ones were re hazza.
I am now having a complete coughing fit - ha ha ha - change the hat ;) perhaps you could copy one of the funeral ones?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is what absolutely shocks me because I do think that HFEW really did some damage that is difficult to grasp. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...fundamentally-incendiary-topple-monarchy.html
she was there for 15 min. 15 bleeping min. This is what gets me running for my tinhat cupboard and has me thinking that there is something else going on here where the objective was to topple the monarchy.... or replace the current line of succession with a Woke King and Queen. grrrr

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Daily Mail has this
One of Meghan’s pet reporters at it again. 🙄

Uh huh. H and Nutmeg are really toppling the monarchy, what with their overwhelming popularity and everything...
1618933449135.jpeg

And that was pre-PP’s death and funeral, it’ll have plummeted even further by now. I’m interested to see what the figure favouring the monarchy has gone up to as well. It was 63% in March but I think that will have climbed too.

But yes, Anna Pasternak, they’re all on their way out, as you say. Sure, Jan.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Just how many "royal experts" are there?
And who qualifies as such?
Is it ok now for anybody to just give themselves this title?

There's far too many of them and far too many people take their opinions as fact.
That's what I'm fed up of.
Anyone who once poured a cup of royal tea or handed round a French Fancy in the Buck House Drawing Room is a bona fida expert and/or source.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Right, with regard to ‘a source’ re my last post. I was posting what I’d just seen on Insta - like a lot of us do.

Reactions: 11
One of Meghan’s pet reporters at it again. 🙄

Uh huh. H and Nutmeg are really toppling the monarchy, what with their overwhelming popularity and everything...
View attachment 538236
And that was pre-PP’s death and funeral, it’ll have plummeted even further by now. I’m interested to see what the figure favouring the monarchy has gone up to as well. It was 63% in March but I think that will have climbed too.

But yes, Anna Pasternak, they’re all on their way out, as you say. Sure, Jan.
I think Anna’s loyalties like with Diana rather than anything more current.

Reactions: 8
Right, with regard to ‘a source’ re my last post. I was posting what I’d just seen on Insta - like a lot of us do.
I'm just saying that headlines carry a definite but the actual article will be full of 'maybe/quite possible/etc' just like the cwap about any z-lister - I wasn't criticising you in any way :)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I won't rest until Child Protective Services remove the dollies and The Montecito Monsters are living in a cardboard box on Skid Row 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Have you see seen this?
I love this and hope there is some truth in it. If nothing else doesn't this confirm he's making a nuisance of himself?!

I suspect tears and tantrums to say the least. When they ship him out they should cancel his passport!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm just saying that headlines carry a definite but the actual article will be full of 'maybe/quite possible/etc' just like the cwap about any z-lister - I wasn't criticising you in any way :)
I realise that. :) But, a lot of the articles posted on here qualify for being ‘maybe/quite possible’ when you read all of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Harry And His Wife #94 Lots of trouble and endless strife.

Harry must be braindead not to have worked out that his wife tells lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Okay - that's the headline - what does the first line of crap underneath say - 'a source...' ?

I am now having a complete coughing fit - ha ha ha - change the hat ;) perhaps you could copy one of the funeral ones?
*sigh*. OK, just for you.

Honestly, you guys and your my avatar phobias:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This is what absolutely shocks me because I do think that HFEW really did some damage that is difficult to grasp. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...fundamentally-incendiary-topple-monarchy.html
she was there for 15 min. 15 bleeping min. This is what gets me running for my tinhat cupboard and has me thinking that there is something else going on here where the objective was to topple the monarchy.... or replace the current line of succession with a Woke King and Queen. grrrr
Nah, no way. The Royal family has been around in one form or another for a thousand years. They’ve fought off far bigger and better than Harry’s wife. No D list actress is going to be the cause of their downfall. No matter how fucked up her brain is. If it was that easy to topple them it would have been done a long, long time ago. She’s a blink of an eye in their history.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.