Harry and Meghan #93 God Save Our Queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get why people in the US think they even have a say in what goes on in the UK. Didn't this whole woke culture start in the US and its made its way over here in the last few years? A lot of US publications are saying things like the monarchy is outdated (and this has been empowered by Harry and his wife's stupid claims). Do they realise that it's absolutely none of their business? Is this trying to say that "America rules the whole world" and so every other country should give up their culture and conform to their standards?
A bit of deflection from their own internal problems. Still really really really annoying though.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A bit of deflection from their own internal problems. Still really really really annoying though.
Just a fallout from the shared language. In fairness, they probably think the same when they see baby Donald balloons in London, Jon Oliver (British) and Trevor Noah (South African) talking tit about their President on their telly.

The time for deeply personal notes was BEFORE you trashed your family on international TV. They really think that they can lob a nuclear attack and that the family will just shake it off and accept them back like nothing happened? Their PR is really working overtime to repair the damage and fallout from that travesty of an "interview" which has rapidly boomeranged on these two idiots.

Does anyone remember the scene in "Mean Girls" when everything has descended into chaos and Regina George is just standing there, with her arms crossed and smiling to herself. That is what Meg has done--and she's loving it. She gets to be the center of fawning attention, be the hapless victim, and has the added fun of destroying others.
But only the Sussex squad are fawning now along with dipshits like Gayle and Scrotie. She's not a victim and the attention she's getting is because she's despised and ridiculed, the sort of "celebrity status" that Weinstein enjoyed after he was outed. Or Epstein.
The only person she's managed to destroy is her dimwit husband. The RF were initially blindsided but have emerged stronger than they were before.
Thinking of the term "markled", Markling sorts the sheep from the goats. David Attenborough is in agreement with me here, that Minge is a Tool of Natural Selection. The goody sheep like William emerge stronger from her claws, and the weak goats like Scrotie, Hazzno, Warby, Welby, Netfllix, BetterUp, Alex Beresford, Ken Sunshine. .. all get tainted or damaged but were tit anyway.. :LOL:

Reactions: 26
I have decided to identify as a Royal expert.
So can I make tit up now?

Royal expert says the Queen may have sent a gift to Meghan.
A tin of Crown emulsion paint and a handwritten note saying, "one heard you had your beady eye on the Crown.
Well, here's a tin of it to decorate the new baby's room.
One hopes the colour is satisfactory, its called stirred tit."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
The greatest mistake the Royals, Charles being the main suspect, could make is letting them back in.
History 101.
After the Morton book, Diana claimed to have nothing to do with it, gets caught hugging the woman that gave lots of fodder for it.
The Royals let her back in, believing that under their fold, she will not do it again. That was 1992, or so.
Of course the origin of that, Diana's secret tapes reveals her plan completely.
Charles thinking that if the Harkles are around, it removes their impact from the International stage is the most dangerous thing to happen.
He posseses a certain amount of "woke" which makes him problematic.
The QM put her foot down about Wallis, Charles seems like the man that would try to integrate Lola Montez.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Harry goes home to Megs with his tail between his legs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This is what absolutely shocks me because I do think that HFEW really did some damage that is difficult to grasp. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...fundamentally-incendiary-topple-monarchy.html
she was there for 15 min. 15 bleeping min. This is what gets me running for my tinhat cupboard and has me thinking that there is something else going on here where the objective was to topple the monarchy.... or replace the current line of succession with a Woke King and Queen. grrrr
There's skippyv20 on Tumblr who's been saying forever that H's W has had 'backers' from the beginning. Look for the 'London scoop collection' that was being put out in 2018. I'm pasting some of it here, hopefully with spoiler as it's very long. I can't work out where this info was coming from but it's intriguing.
London Scoop Collection 1
March 27, @iamstillskippy
Hello again :) I have a bit more information. The bits about H come from the gentleman with the phone I spoke of last mssg. He, I think is the highest ranking of the group. What he has to say comes through my friend who, as I told you has more personal access to him. The other information comes from a wife and a fiancee of two others. That was shared directly with me as I actually undertook some studies with the sister of the wife. I didn’t know her beyond classes, but enough that I was able to start conversation without it seeming intrusive. (Hope I haven’t confused you yet). The sister actually has a position at BP. She also goes temporarily to another royal location of business which I won’t name to protect the source. Her position does not put her in regular direct contact with any of the family, but it is clear that staff gossip between locations. The biggest thing upsetting staff is the cost cutting and personnel changes. As for KP, William’s personal secretary has resigned after ten years. A lot of staff have and are planning to leave. This sister said that senior staff have been quite stern about not discussing personnel changes. They’re being told that any changes that might affect them would be announced at an appropriate time, so it hasn’t been denied. He was more stern about not discussing new duties that PA is preparing for.
Information from the fiancee has to do with how MM is being judged/treated by their social set. They would not refuse to include her nor turn down invitations from her if it included someone from the family. There is no way they’d risk losing association with them. But she is not being invited to participate in any private functions. She has not been personally befriended by them. No one has even seen her about London so that’s not been too troublesome. There as yet has been nothing said about wedding invitations being received, but there is down the nose criticism about the announced wedding plans. None of the expected high end vendors for wedding and personal preparation have been engaged. It’s as though they are hiring off the radar.
Also, not sure if I should include this as it comes from one of the men who heard it from another woman he knows…Zara was asked if she had met MM and her response was to roll her eyes. Zara has her own big event coming up and is above caring about publicity, but she makes remarks like “good god” when something is said about M&H being in the press. I’m told.
I’m going to split my mssg in two because of the length. So part 2 is coming up.
I hope you know how much we appreciate what you bring us! Thank you so much!😁❤❤❤❤
——————
Now, from the top gent. Apparantly this Marcus, despite whatever job title he has, acts much like one of those concierges who can get anything/make anything happen for customers. Big names don’t dismiss him for two reasons: what he can do for them, and what he knows about them. They do not, however see him as a friend or equal. Marcus knows this. This is where MM comes in. She stopped really caring about her acting career several years ago. Her true goal is being on top of the power/fame pyramid. She kept acting because of the connections etc it offered, but her energies went much more into who she could associate with. And it wasn’t other actors. I mentioned before how this gentleman says that H continues with M because it is the socially virtuous thing to do, to be seen as color blind. What started as a hook up became more, she acted well enough for that. By the time things soured she and Marcus had enough evidence of a relationship (between M&H) to make it real to the public. Harry dithered. M and Marcus began stealth charitable activities. Making visits to places like Grenfell, other low income and ethnic localities, under the pretense of royal backing. It reached the point whereby if Harry backed out of the marriage they would be able to unleash a racial tidal wave of anger at the family. They even have people, some being heads of organizations willing to speak (lie) on M’s behalf, to say that Harry dumped her on orders from the Queen. They also benefit from this whichever way it goes. Please understand that this is something the royal family would never be able to overcome, the hatred of the majority of their subjects believing them to be racist, believing them to have destroyed poor, innocent Meghan who just had the bad luck of loving a white prince.
So Marcus gets revenge for years of sucking up to and standing along side but never being part of the privileged people. If it didn’t work out though, he’s really none the worse for it. For Meghan it is an all or nothing move, but one she feels certain she will win. It doesn’t matter if people speak out about who she really is, the herd mentality of racism will drown it all out. The horror of it all being that Harry is not racist.
Now, all of that said, the one important thing my friend did not think to ask this gentleman is what battle plans the family might have. I hope to be able to tell you something about that within the next few days, but I wanted to get this out now. I apologize for the length, but I’ve had several days of conversation and wanted to be sure I got it all down.
Please don’t feel the need to apologize….I love your writing style, such a pleasant read, and the information fascinating! Thank you!😁❤❤❤❤
———————
March 28, @iamstillskippy
Just a quick note before I head out for the morning. In response to a few remarks made about my submissions, I should explain some of the words I used. I tried to summarize a lot of second hand conversation in as clear a way as possible and it would seem I failed. When I said M wanted power/fame, I didn’t mean power in terms of “I will rule the world”. It’s more the power that anyone with more wealth or status or fame has over someone with less. Given where she started, (lower class commoner) marrying into the royal family gives her quite a bit of that.
By threatening to accuse the Queen of racism, it appears I didn’t convey that correctly at all. The word as told to me was ‘the Crown’. I said ‘the Queen’ but I think the thrust was the monarchy in general. I’ve been trying to not interject my personal opinions here, but have to say that I don’t think Meghan has any understanding of royal or aristocratic dynamics at all. She doesn’t understand that accusing Charles or William or Harry IS actually accusing the Queen, in the end. But that is how it was presented to me, that she/they would damage the monarchy with accusations of racism. Not directly, but with 'other people’ leaking stories. To give an additional personal opinion, I do believe that she has visited various groups in secret based on the gentleman saying he’d given that information to an individual who could inform the 'necessary parties’, but that those parties already knew.
I hope these clarifications help. I think that it’s difficult sometimes to see that there are differences in cultural perceptions between Americans and us.
Yes there are things that Americans don’t get…having not been exposed to the Monarchy all their lives. I do understand what you are saying. Thanks for coming back to clarify. For me right now, I dont see a big conspiracy, with big names….I see two commoners who were very well connected….found an in and went for it. Thank you!😁❤❤❤
———————
Wow. To chiefbarbariantriumph who felt it necessary to shout in super sized font at me, I am quite well aware of the royal family’s interactions/relationships with people of color. Whew, off my chest lol. Now, is it is normal procedure to shoot the messenger when reading unwelcome news? Or am I taking this too personally. I’m just a working student with access to people who have much higher connections than I likely ever shall. I try to present what I’m hearing in a way with which the readers might put together the truth. It will always be second hand to me, but I believe valid. When I see I’ve not been clear I will always attempt to correct that. If I ever find that I’ve been led down the garden path I’ll wring my own virtual neck!
My questions though are, what should I do if I feel I’ve gotten valid information that is not exactly what people want to hear? If you feel I should hold that back I will. If you’d rather I state my personal opinion I’d be happy to do so! Separately. I just felt that it would interfere with the objective conclusion. And, why am I being cautioned about what happened to winkie? What DID happen to winkie and how do I prevent it lol? Honestly, I see how much effort you all put into this issue and admire the loyalty, good sleuthing and debate. Seeing people argue the info I’ve given helps me to know a better direction to getting further info. (It is hard though to not be influenced by my own growing bias). Thank you Skippy!
Whoa! That was not “chiefbarbariantriumph” who did that! I posted that, it was a comment, I posted it! So no blame to anon! The reference to Winkie was to make all aware that we do get imposters, to stir things up…and to watch out for Winkie and London Scoop imposters! No one said or implied that’s what YOU were. I told you we appreciate the info you provide. That said, the idea that race card is part of the plan….anons are saying…good luck Idiot, it will never work….here is why…..
———————-
March 29, @iamstillskippy
Hope I am not jumping the gun on this info, just received it. Part of the reason for the slow and strange wedding plans might be that the top choice vendors have been *graciously requested* to be otherwise engaged on 19 May.
Fair warning: I have not yet asked around to verify this. It just seems like deliberate stumbling blocks. It’s either that or the wedding planner has very poor taste.
Thank you…we will take it😁You are the best!❤❤❤❤
——————
I am told that an independant web site developer has been engaged by KP and to expect to see a major launch of ??? within 3 months. Not being told what it is for, only that it will be a new approach to a previous undertaking and that regular staff have been shut out of it. Specific info about MM is limited to confirmation of her presence at KP offices, refusal to say if she is actually domiciled there. Question about the family’s cooperation with MM got me the answer of “one or the other”. I’m so sorry, I have no idea what that means. I don’t know whether it is the gentleman we speak with or his contact who is being so tight lipped. I have my suspicions but I’d be guessing.
I have heard of the web designer but it’s for Baby 3 …..there may be strange things going on at KP right now…but letting her start up the Atig isn’t one of them….why the secrecy though? Thanks so much London Scoop!😁❤❤❤❤
—————-
April 4 , @iamstillskippy
Hello again. I tried last week to look into the availability of wedding vendors for 19 May without success. After phoning 3 I realized they weren’t going to speak to me unless I was a planner. (One said no straight away, the other 2 said they’d have to get back to me about the date, took my name but didn’t ask for a number to call back). A friend pointed out that they weren’t interested in someone making their own arrangements. The word from a more connected source (about those announced) said “if you were marrying a prince would you want flowers that could be ordered from Selfridges by just anyone? And the cake would be more appealing if it came from the market stall they started out in”. Rather harsh, but the general opinion from what I gather. Now, the only conversation I’ve had for over a week with the main gent started out with a joke. I asked him if he’d received his invite to the big wedding. He laughed and asked if I was familiar with the poem Jabberwocky. I am, and for those who aren’t it’s an old poem made up of basically nonsense words. (Lewis Carroll) I know I said I wasn’t going to slant my info with personal opinion, but I think he was saying that the invitations are made up things. I just don’t know if that means their existence is made up, or the words on them don’t mean anything. I joked back at him, saying “you aren’t going to let slip any state secrets, are you?“ His answer to that was that you wouldn’t want spoilers to a hit show, would you? Not much, I know. Later on I overheard one say “A lot of effort for a bit part”, and before they left one made a toast “to fallen comrades”, which they all drank to. Any other conversation I could hear wasn’t interesting at all. Sorry for how little I have to share and that it’s not very specific. I hear much more these days from people who don’t actually know anything more than they read.
Thank you so much London Scoop! Any info is great, and appreciated!😊❤❤❤
—————
1618940806815.png

/SPOILER]

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Daily Mail has this
Problem is Harry probably thinks if he brings down the monarchy then he’ll get a percentage of it all...Wrong Harry ..it reverts to the Nation ..all of it ..the palaces, the jewels, the dosh, the land, the tiaras, the cannons, the gold state coach, the ceremonial guards, and the childcatcher...it all comes to Us.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
There's skippyv20 on Tumblr who's been saying forever that H's W has had 'backers' from the beginning. Look for the 'London scoop collection' that was being put out in 2018. I'm pasting some of it here, hopefully with spoiler as it's very long. I can't work out where this info was coming from but it's intriguing.
London Scoop Collection 1
Hello again :) I have a bit more information. The bits about H come from the gentleman with the phone I spoke of last mssg. He, I think is the highest ranking of the group. What he has to say comes through my friend who, as I told you has more personal access to him. The other information comes from a wife and a fiancee of two others. That was shared directly with me as I actually undertook some studies with the sister of the wife. I didn’t know her beyond classes, but enough that I was able to start conversation without it seeming intrusive. (Hope I haven’t confused you yet). The sister actually has a position at BP. She also goes temporarily to another royal location of business which I won’t name to protect the source. Her position does not put her in regular direct contact with any of the family, but it is clear that staff gossip between locations. The biggest thing upsetting staff is the cost cutting and personnel changes. As for KP, William’s personal secretary has resigned after ten years. A lot of staff have and are planning to leave. This sister said that senior staff have been quite stern about not discussing personnel changes. They’re being told that any changes that might affect them would be announced at an appropriate time, so it hasn’t been denied. He was more stern about not discussing new duties that PA is preparing for.
Information from the fiancee has to do with how MM is being judged/treated by their social set. They would not refuse to include her nor turn down invitations from her if it included someone from the family. There is no way they’d risk losing association with them. But she is not being invited to participate in any private functions. She has not been personally befriended by them. No one has even seen her about London so that’s not been too troublesome. There as yet has been nothing said about wedding invitations being received, but there is down the nose criticism about the announced wedding plans. None of the expected high end vendors for wedding and personal preparation have been engaged. It’s as though they are hiring off the radar.
Also, not sure if I should include this as it comes from one of the men who heard it from another woman he knows…Zara was asked if she had met MM and her response was to roll her eyes. Zara has her own big event coming up and is above caring about publicity, but she makes remarks like “good god” when something is said about M&H being in the press. I’m told.
I’m going to split my mssg in two because of the length. So part 2 is coming up.
I hope you know how much we appreciate what you bring us! Thank you so much!😁❤❤❤❤
——————
Now, from the top gent. Apparantly this Marcus, despite whatever job title he has, acts much like one of those concierges who can get anything/make anything happen for customers. Big names don’t dismiss him for two reasons: what he can do for them, and what he knows about them. They do not, however see him as a friend or equal. Marcus knows this. This is where MM comes in. She stopped really caring about her acting career several years ago. Her true goal is being on top of the power/fame pyramid. She kept acting because of the connections etc it offered, but her energies went much more into who she could associate with. And it wasn’t other actors. I mentioned before how this gentleman says that H continues with M because it is the socially virtuous thing to do, to be seen as color blind. What started as a hook up became more, she acted well enough for that. By the time things soured she and Marcus had enough evidence of a relationship (between M&H) to make it real to the public. Harry dithered. M and Marcus began stealth charitable activities. Making visits to places like Grenfell, other low income and ethnic localities, under the pretense of royal backing. It reached the point whereby if Harry backed out of the marriage they would be able to unleash a racial tidal wave of anger at the family. They even have people, some being heads of organizations willing to speak (lie) on M’s behalf, to say that Harry dumped her on orders from the Queen. They also benefit from this whichever way it goes. Please understand that this is something the royal family would never be able to overcome, the hatred of the majority of their subjects believing them to be racist, believing them to have destroyed poor, innocent Meghan who just had the bad luck of loving a white prince.
So Marcus gets revenge for years of sucking up to and standing along side but never being part of the privileged people. If it didn’t work out though, he’s really none the worse for it. For Meghan it is an all or nothing move, but one she feels certain she will win. It doesn’t matter if people speak out about who she really is, the herd mentality of racism will drown it all out. The horror of it all being that Harry is not racist.
Now, all of that said, the one important thing my friend did not think to ask this gentleman is what battle plans the family might have. I hope to be able to tell you something about that within the next few days, but I wanted to get this out now. I apologize for the length, but I’ve had several days of conversation and wanted to be sure I got it all down.
Please don’t feel the need to apologize….I love your writing style, such a pleasant read, and the information fascinating! Thank you!😁❤❤❤❤
———————
Just a quick note before I head out for the morning. In response to a few remarks made about my submissions, I should explain some of the words I used. I tried to summarize a lot of second hand conversation in as clear a way as possible and it would seem I failed. When I said M wanted power/fame, I didn’t mean power in terms of “I will rule the world”. It’s more the power that anyone with more wealth or status or fame has over someone with less. Given where she started, (lower class commoner) marrying into the royal family gives her quite a bit of that.
By threatening to accuse the Queen of racism, it appears I didn’t convey that correctly at all. The word as told to me was ‘the Crown’. I said ‘the Queen’ but I think the thrust was the monarchy in general. I’ve been trying to not interject my personal opinions here, but have to say that I don’t think Meghan has any understanding of royal or aristocratic dynamics at all. She doesn’t understand that accusing Charles or William or Harry IS actually accusing the Queen, in the end. But that is how it was presented to me, that she/they would damage the monarchy with accusations of racism. Not directly, but with 'other people’ leaking stories. To give an additional personal opinion, I do believe that she has visited various groups in secret based on the gentleman saying he’d given that information to an individual who could inform the 'necessary parties’, but that those parties already knew.
I hope these clarifications help. I think that it’s difficult sometimes to see that there are differences in cultural perceptions between Americans and us.
Yes there are things that Americans don’t get…having not been exposed to the Monarchy all their lives. I do understand what you are saying. Thanks for coming back to clarify. For me right now, I dont see a big conspiracy, with big names….I see two commoners who were very well connected….found an in and went for it. Thank you!😁❤❤❤
———————
Wow. To chiefbarbariantriumph who felt it necessary to shout in super sized font at me, I am quite well aware of the royal family’s interactions/relationships with people of color. Whew, off my chest lol. Now, is it is normal procedure to shoot the messenger when reading unwelcome news? Or am I taking this too personally. I’m just a working student with access to people who have much higher connections than I likely ever shall. I try to present what I’m hearing in a way with which the readers might put together the truth. It will always be second hand to me, but I believe valid. When I see I’ve not been clear I will always attempt to correct that. If I ever find that I’ve been led down the garden path I’ll wring my own virtual neck!
My questions though are, what should I do if I feel I’ve gotten valid information that is not exactly what people want to hear? If you feel I should hold that back I will. If you’d rather I state my personal opinion I’d be happy to do so! Separately. I just felt that it would interfere with the objective conclusion. And, why am I being cautioned about what happened to winkie? What DID happen to winkie and how do I prevent it lol? Honestly, I see how much effort you all put into this issue and admire the loyalty, good sleuthing and debate. Seeing people argue the info I’ve given helps me to know a better direction to getting further info. (It is hard though to not be influenced by my own growing bias). Thank you Skippy!
Whoa! That was not “chiefbarbariantriumph” who did that! I posted that, it was a comment, I posted it! So no blame to anon! The reference to Winkie was to make all aware that we do get imposters, to stir things up…and to watch out for Winkie and London Scoop imposters! No one said or implied that’s what YOU were. I told you we appreciate the info you provide. That said, the idea that race card is part of the plan….anons are saying…good luck Idiot, it will never work….here is why…..
———————-
Hope I am not jumping the gun on this info, just received it. Part of the reason for the slow and strange wedding plans might be that the top choice vendors have been *graciously requested* to be otherwise engaged on 19 May.
Fair warning: I have not yet asked around to verify this. It just seems like deliberate stumbling blocks. It’s either that or the wedding planner has very poor taste.
Thank you…we will take it😁You are the best!❤❤❤❤
——————
I am told that an independant web site developer has been engaged by KP and to expect to see a major launch of ??? within 3 months. Not being told what it is for, only that it will be a new approach to a previous undertaking and that regular staff have been shut out of it. Specific info about MM is limited to confirmation of her presence at KP offices, refusal to say if she is actually domiciled there. Question about the family’s cooperation with MM got me the answer of “one or the other”. I’m so sorry, I have no idea what that means. I don’t know whether it is the gentleman we speak with or his contact who is being so tight lipped. I have my suspicions but I’d be guessing.
I have heard of the web designer but it’s for Baby 3 …..there may be strange things going on at KP right now…but letting her start up the Atig isn’t one of them….why the secrecy though? Thanks so much London Scoop!😁❤❤❤❤
—————-
April 4 , @iamstillskippy
Hello again. I tried last week to look into the availability of wedding vendors for 19 May without success. After phoning 3 I realized they weren’t going to speak to me unless I was a planner. (One said no straight away, the other 2 said they’d have to get back to me about the date, took my name but didn’t ask for a number to call back). A friend pointed out that they weren’t interested in someone making their own arrangements. The word from a more connected source (about those announced) said “if you were marrying a prince would you want flowers that could be ordered from Selfridges by just anyone? And the cake would be more appealing if it came from the market stall they started out in”. Rather harsh, but the general opinion from what I gather. Now, the only conversation I’ve had for over a week with the main gent started out with a joke. I asked him if he’d received his invite to the big wedding. He laughed and asked if I was familiar with the poem Jabberwocky. I am, and for those who aren’t it’s an old poem made up of basically nonsense words. (Lewis Carroll) I know I said I wasn’t going to slant my info with personal opinion, but I think he was saying that the invitations are made up things. I just don’t know if that means their existence is made up, or the words on them don’t mean anything. I joked back at him, saying “you aren’t going to let slip any state secrets, are you?“ His answer to that was that you wouldn’t want spoilers to a hit show, would you? Not much, I know. Later on I overheard one say “A lot of effort for a bit part”, and before they left one made a toast “to fallen comrades”, which they all drank to. Any other conversation I could hear wasn’t interesting at all. Sorry for how little I have to share and that it’s not very specific. I hear much more these days from people who don’t actually know anything more than they read.
Thank you so much London Scoop! Any info is great, and appreciated!😊❤❤❤
—————
View attachment 538456
/SPOILER]
I believe every word 😔

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The greatest mistake the Royals, Charles being the main suspect, could make is letting them back in.
History 101.
After the Morton book, Diana claimed to have nothing to do with it, gets caught hugging the woman that gave lots of fodder for it.
The Royals let her back in, believing that under their fold, she will not do it again. That was 1992, or so.
Charles thinking that if the Harkles are around, it removes their impact from the International stage is the most dangerous thing to happen.
The QM put her foot down about Wallis, Charles seems like the man that would try to integrate Lola Montez.
I don’t know about that. Charles going off to Wales to think gives me hope. He’s such a notably sensitive, tender man that doing something like dropping his own son from the line of succession would be incredibly painful to him personally. He’d hate doing it. But it’s obvious the Queen has put the decision on his shoulders. Prince Philip may have bluntly told him he has to do it. William certainly probably has. It seems to be likely that this trip is to gird his loins for making a decision that may well end his relationship with his son for good. That’s tough and I have sympathy for Charles on this. The Windsors have always done what’s necessary to protect themselves and the institution though. Charles may not have inherited the ruthless streak George V showed with Tsar Nicholas and his family. But this trip gives me hope he’ll make the right decision anyway.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
History 101.
The key point is that Charles dithered as Diana was the mother of his sons & although exasperated, he did not wish her harm or deliberate success. However, sharp decisions were made & she was moved on, she survived this period & could have gone on to thrive (apologies that markleism creeping in). But due to a short series of poor decisions, she died young & we’ll never know.

So my point is that there is no evidence that booting the difficult & recalcitrant out of the RF, even stripping the HRH, does lasting harm. Yes, the ego is insulted but it is not irretrievably damaged. Hazza has been a square peg in right royal hole for many years, they’ve done their best to find him useful purposeful work (Invictus Games just came out of the box ready to run), but he’s trashed that by his own impatience, lack of insight & whatever(!).

There is a strong case for cutting the apron strings.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I have decided to identify as a Royal expert.
So can I make tit up now?

Royal expert says the Queen may have sent a gift to Meghan.
A tin of Crown emulsion paint and a handwritten note saying, "one heard you had your beady eye on the Crown.
Well, here's a tin of it to decorate the new baby's room.
One hopes the colour is satisfactory, its called stirred tit."
Ah, Farrow and Ball.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Valid point re my suggestion of Happy Birthday as next thread title..... need to get titles back on track with this pair of hustlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This lady's blog is spot on each time

This lady's blog is spot on each time

Not seen this blog before, and don't actually know how to respond. Yes, I think she's spot on in her observations. But, I think I need another read in day light hours.
Does anyone else feel like they are being drawn into "other multiple" rabbit holes. This stuff begins to play with your mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The key point is that Charles dithered as Diana was the mother of his sons & although exasperated, he did not wish her harm or deliberate success. However, sharp decisions were made & she was moved on, she survived this period & could have gone on to thrive (apologies that markleism creeping in). But due to a short series of poor decisions, she died young & we’ll never know.

So my point is that there is no evidence that booting the difficult & recalcitrant out of the RF, even stripping the HRH, does lasting harm. Yes, the ego is insulted but it is not irretrievably damaged. Hazza has been a square peg in right royal hole for many years, they’ve done their best to find him useful purposeful work (Invictus Games just came out of the box ready to run), but he’s trashed that by his own impatience, lack of insight & whatever(!).

There is a strong case for cutting the apron strings.
My friend has always thought that Harry is someone who is just restless.
you get them in all walks of life and how much money they have is irrelevant.
They always crave for ‘something’ until they achieve it and realise it’s not really all that and a bag of chips, and then there’s something else thats the must have or be.

in reality, the line of succession is irrelevant. Even at his current position he’s not going to be troubling the big crown. Get passed 3rd in line and it’s just numbers. Earl Snowdon was fifth in line at birth - he’s now 23rd.
(and anyone removed from the top 8 just bunks Andrew up a place … which, no).

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Very many years ago (there were manual typewriters and smoking in the office, that how long ago) I went with a friend from school for work experience at the local paper.

We were let lose to write up some stories and the advice from the sub editor was … if You want a quote for a bit of colour to to put another side of an arguement but you’ve got nothing, use a generic unattributable source like ‘onlooker’ or ‘bystander’ and no quotations marks and put what you like :cool:

According to him, the only quotes worth anything at all come with an actual name attached and are in quotation marks. Anything else and it’s believe at your own risk. Also, always be wary of using the same people for quotes all the time. This generally means they have an axe to grind and will not be unbiased.

Thats a few degrees of separation, though?
Of course but as I stated after I made the original post a lot of the articles that are posted on here are attributed to ‘a source’

Reactions: 7
I just meant that when they were walking behind PP and they were walking in time (not quite marching) and all had the same leg forward apart from Peter who whilst he was in time was leading with a different leg.

Not surprising really. All of them apart from Earl Snowdon have military service and will have done drill. It's when you would normally hear a drill sergeant or similar shout 'Right March' and it means lead with the right leg.
OK I see what you mean, and thank you 🥰

Reactions: 7
Not seen this blog before, and don't actually know how to respond. Yes, I think she's spot on in her observations. But, I think I need another read in day light hours.
Does anyone else feel like they are being drawn into "other multiple" rabbit holes. This stuff begins to play with your mind.
Not going to lie, the last few days I have been obsessed with all of this! Have only really ashamedly learned lots about the Royal Family in the last two years, prior knowledge was via my parents and from reading the papers years ago.
I've read so many of these threads, read about moonbumps-blooming links to articles off these threads!
Absolute insanity how far I have wandered away from this thread sometimes but find the psychology behind it all fascinating.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.