Harry and Meghan #93 God Save Our Queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Anna’s loyalties like with Diana rather than anything more current.
So, basically another white fiat uno conspiracy nutter. (y)Gotcha.

Disclaimer : Yes I know not all Di fans are conspiracy nutters, but just people sympathetic to her.
But considering Anna banana's links to smeggy and her sycophants I'd happily bet next month's wages that she thinks Phil the Greek personally tuned up that fiat uno (he was car savvy, so it fits🤪 ) and then arranged the tunnel crash.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I mean is it possible PC pissed off to Wales because he doesn't want to be around jcmh or be reachable by him and is leaving him to stew in his own juices. I think PC will have been devastated and embarrassed by his sons antics. It's not how the boy was raised. I think PC is licking his wounds.
I think Prince Charles needs to do better than lick his wounds. The RF gave in to the Harkles' blackmail from day one and blackmailers always come back for more.
They've been lucky the Harkles cocked things up, but Hazzno is still family and has titles and soon the King will be his father. Hazzno should be neutralised by removing all titles, cutting off money and security, and removing from the line of succession. They've been causing trouble from day 1 and are not going to change. Hazzno came to the funeral with an agenda but it's not panned out. He's not here for family but for money, or he would have visited before Prince Philip died. There's no avoiding that truth.
If he has nothing to offer her she will leave but as long as he has his position she won't divorce him in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Harry was always disgusting, but he found his perfect match in Markle.
Delusions of grandeur, envy and malice multiplied.
Phahaha! Meghan was in no way involved - this is just her trying to insert herself into the headlines again.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
#94 In the UK, all alone ..... Without the money, daren't go home.

Presuming he is still here when next thread due!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That’s exactly what I thought. So unusual for it not to be the couple doing a united front kind of thing. It was her telling a version of events and he was an afterthought. The minute he came out, he contradicted her or looked really uncomfortable when asked to comment on certain aspects. He hasn’t got her penchant for the dramatics obviously and didn’t learn the script. Or more likely, she didn’t tell him she was going to say certain things- he might not have agreed if she did. They had to include the bit of Harry responding to the race allegation because it would have been very strange if they didn’t- she must have been raging when he managed to duck up the most important accusation for her.
Or the interview was about her but there would be no deal without him the member of the RF. To keep the spotlight on her he couldn't be there for the whole thing and to make sure people sat through it he was brought in at the end.
Selling point wasn't her, again. Her unique selling point is the person she married

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Assuming Merchie and Diana-Dorita are real children, what's going to happen when they grow up and start asking questions about Daddy's family? And why don't they know any of them, or their cousins or anything? sames goes for the Snarkles of course.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Assuming Merchie and Diana-Dorita are real children, what's going to happen when they grow up and start asking questions about Daddy's family? And why don't they know any of them, or their cousins or anything? sames goes for the Snarkles of course.
She hasn’t through that far ahead. Or assumes RF will acknowledge and welcome the children and her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Ooh there was that poem 'The Hunting of the Snark'... Lewis Carroll - sure there was a beaver in it - isn't there always ...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Something's gone disastrously wrong for the Harkles it would seem just from the absolute torrent of ridiculous PR they are sending out. Meghan the peacemaker, Meghan and Harry 'may topple the monarchy', using HMTQ's name for baby Harkellina, Harry too busy and important to meet his Pa on this trip, but this 2500 words of lickspittle is the most amazing of the lot.

Only worth reading to see how angry they must be if they think this sort of sucking-up is needed. You can feel the narc rage steaming off the page.

The same qualities that made Meghan a superstar—that she’s outspoken and passionate about women’s rights and, as a biracial woman, has a unique ability to connect with people who feel voiceless—made her uniquely qualified for modern duchesshood. They also rendered her a threat. As Prince Harry divulged to Oprah, his family welcomed Meghan until they “got to see how incredible she is at the job” during the couple’s 2019 South Pacific tour. “That brought back memories.” Not happy ones, was his implication.....

But if they’re too sparkly,
the palace, like a sullen teen, gets jealous and resentful. :ROFLMAO:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I don't get why people in the US think they even have a say in what goes on in the UK. Didn't this whole woke culture start in the US and its made its way over here in the last few years? A lot of US publications are saying things like the monarchy is outdated (and this has been empowered by Harry and his wife's stupid claims). Do they realise that it's absolutely none of their business? Is this trying to say that "America rules the whole world" and so every other country should give up their culture and conform to their standards?
Yes, American exceptionalism.
They are the only ones with freedom and "democracy"
It is a long established narrative, the greatest fear of a US citizen is probably being labelled unpatriotic or a traitor.
Disclaimer : This above is not about Americans as humans, it more about their media rhetoric.
And yes they rule the world 800 military bases later, from which only the western 1%ers profit, and the military industrial complex. Of course someone got "democracy" while the conflict is often created by Western meddling and western"activism", and "freedom fighting.
Disclaimer 2: I'm a dumb Pacifist.
Markle and Harry appeal because it's, feet under the table, similar to Obama, the" activists" wet dream fulfilment.
The type that lives for a like on social media, a boast about their "empathy" and their ability to " start change"
The monarchy as a institution is a great target in their minds: Opulence, patriarchy, racism, rules, discipline, service....
It is the American business, the entire world is, more so when Markle refuses to meet Trump, Harry looks like he's eaten tit while there, after they booth ass kiss the Bidens, and Obamas even if we ignore the Queens diplomatic obligations around State visits.
We now also have them there without any kind of protocol restrictions, see Oprah, Hayle, etc.
So yes, whatever created Harry the Woke, from the repulsive dimwit and racist without impulse control, is now multiplied by Megsy, and it became a powerful tool of revenge.
It was always about Harry.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I love this and hope there is some truth in it. If nothing else doesn't this confirm he's making a nuisance of himself?!

I suspect tears and tantrums to say the least. When they ship him out they should cancel his passport!
*EXCLUSIVE*

HMTQ's new Royal puppies have been spotted in 'training' with an orange haired scruffy man in a strange mask on a beach near Windsor Castle.:unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh gawd. That Vanity Fair dribble by Michelle Luiz was a cover story. Obviously with this picture...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.