Harry and Meghan #92 A nation stands still, a great man remembered

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I will have to disagree with you there or maybe go with your second option. It did look a little 'messy'. I dislike Harry intensely but even he knows playing up at the funeral of his grandfather being watched by many millions but not be a good look for the Sussex brand.

It was a shame Viscount Severn didn't walk behind the coffin then Harry could have walked with him as a pair behind William and Peter. James was probably regarded as too young and the RF learned from Diana's funeral.
BIB
I think you are giving him far too much credit.
Giving an interview slating the Royal Family whilst knowing his grandfather was dying was not a good look for the Sussex brand either but hey, he did it anyway! 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Edward and Sophie have shone during the pandemic and during this difficult time, not attention seeking just getting on with the job.

Let’s get this snivelling , bitter little man packed off back to California without any promises of money or titles.

He wanted this new life and he’s now got it .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Just had Talk Radio on and the reporter said looking at Kate yesterday you can clearly see the difference between her and Harry & his wife (although she said the M word). #pureclass

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Edward and Sophie have shone during the pandemic and during this difficult time, not attention seeking just getting on with the job.

Let’s get this snivelling , bitter little man packed off back to California without any promises of money or titles.

He wanted this new life and he’s now got it .
So far, can't see any insidery stuff about yesterday. This is the best I've seen from the Telegraph:

Buckingham Palace has refused to comment on whether any of the Royal family would be attending a wake, with numbers limited to 15 inside or groups of up to six outdoors under the Government's Covid guidelines.

The Telegraph understands that Prince Harry remained in Windsor on Saturday night.

Prince Charles, the Duchess of Cornwall and the Cambridges did not leave the castle until around 6pm, suggesting they had managed to spend some quality time with Prince Harry and the Queen after the funeral.

Reactions: 20
And here comes the lipreading article, in a pandemic, with face masks. They appear to have lipread the grand total of three sentences, the equivalent of " the weather's great today".

And they seemed to be stepping towards reconciliation, chatting good naturedly after the service. As they took off their masks, William said “Yes it was great, wasn’t it”, to which Harry replied “It was as he wanted”, lipreaders said. The brothers also spoke to the Archbishop of Canterbury, and William later said to his brother, “Absolutely beautiful service, ah, the music”, according to interpreters

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
The queen will undoubtedly have a will stipulating who gets what. If HW gets anything at all it will be minor stuff.
I would have thought that the Prince of Wales when he becomes King gets what the previous monarch left behind, no? The Queen Mother and Diana had their own items/wealth to distribute that had nothing to do with the Monarchy per se and that is what Harry and William (and others) received - but I could be wrong. I got that impression from the money scuffles when Edward abdicated and George became King.

Reactions: 4
Oh dear poor ITV wasn't the channel of choice, was it? Tom Bradby is officially show to be viewer-repellent as far as Royal TV goes...

Almost 13 million people tuned in to watch Prince Philip's funeral on BBC and ITV - more than the figure for Harry and Meghan's bombshell Oprah Winfrey interview.

The BBC's live coverage - fronted by Huw Edwards - had 11.4 million viewers at its peak, with an average of 6.6 million.

The coorporation's peak viewers figure was nearly ten-times what ITV pulled in, with its peak standing at 1.2 million.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Harry's future ex wife won't like the viewing figures nearly 20 million on UK based TV and streaming. Do you think she'll be screaming yet?

Nah she is laughing that she tricked half of the world that the wreath with HANDWRITTEN note on the coffin was from her because she's oh so special.. she has no shame... 🤬

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Harry's future ex wife won't like the viewing figures nearly 20 million on UK based TV and streaming. Do you think she'll be screaming yet?

apparently over 2m more than the viewership of the Harpo interview. Also BBC viewers were 3x those of ITV. hahaha Bradby! Now I am curious to see that ABC/CBS figures - other than ABC and CBS, were there any other US channels streaming the funeral live? Let's hope there was and they beat the Scobie and King numbers decicively

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
But blackmailing them with what exactly? I don't buy in to the sugars assertion that they are all satanists making blood sacrifices 🙄😁

They might be rather elitist, dull and stuffy in her eyes but what could sparkles really know? In my view nothing unless she was cruising around with Andrew and Epstein (in which case she's as bad as them).
I can't see Andrew taking her aside and imparting details of any dodgy dealings he was involved in 😃 that's laughable.

The only tea she can spill is related to her and Harry. All we've had so far is a vague accusation that someone hadn't noticed her mixed heritage before she married into the family, and somehow had an epiphany at a later date that her child may be born with a light tan 🙄

I seriously don't think that she has anything interesting on Charles or William that we don't already know about. She tried accusing William of having an 'affair' stirred up by hatred of Kate. There's absolutely nothing, unless she comes out with more rubbish about how she heard them all being racist or trashing her.
True. Megan has nothing, Harry however has 36 years of presence within the family.
Is this a Skippy thing? The one where its claimed that Harry is a victim, or doesn't care about Markle.
It can be anything, people have emotional responses to this, and apply the values they themselves believe, that humans are good, that blood is thick etc.
The reality of the Harkles so far is that they don't operate with our morals and values.
They did a interview, and told roughly 20 documented lies, lies that not even Piers Morgan didn't question example( Megan's PR manager asking her if she's sure..) and then expected a public apology from the Queen, without much MSM scrutiny except from those like us here.
Williams "affair" planted by Nicole Cliffe and Coren, left a legacy for Kate, and countless articles, most importantly it enables the stans to constantly rehash it.
They don't need facts for blackmail, where is the racist?
They just need to make a claim, the initial wave of outrage does the rest, and they no longer have the constraints of Royal rules.
It took more than 2 weeks to exposse them as liars over the wedding, by that time the wave of information which would have exposed them as liars over all the other things, was long gone.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I really like Sophie. She's stuck it out with grace and dignity and seems lovely in interviews.

Do you think Harry and Meghan will eventually divorce? I think he's so abused he'll sadly never leave her. It's sad their kids have also been cut off from BOTH families. And Meghan is the common denominator

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I miss the trio.
There seems to be a lot more pictures of him smiling and having a laugh with Kate than there does with him and Meghan - he always seems on edge and uncomfortable with her and seems to be holding back doing anything until she's given him the nod or touched his arm.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just watching the coverage on Australian tv this morning and they said that Meghan was upset that she could not go and had quotes from that man that wrote their book saying how close she was to Prince Philip and then they showed the coffin and the flowers as they spoke about Meghan’s hand written note and wreath.They did not go on to clarify that the flowers were from the Queen
Is the "man that wrote their boo
I totally agree with Dan Wootton about this

I went out shopping yesterday morning and walked down the highstreet, it was packed!
... went out shopping ...
Shopping list: choc lentil seeds, new wheel oil, fresh bedding, carrot sticks, dried fruit for pudding. Hope you didn't get trodden on Hamster 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I felt sorry for Diana at first, but seeing how compatible he and Camilla are, he should never have married Diana they were not suited at all..

• Heart
Reactions: 29
True. Megan has nothing, Harry however has 36 years of presence within the family.
Is this a Skippy thing? The one where its claimed that Harry is a victim, or doesn't care about Markle.
It can be anything, people have emotional responses to this, and apply the values they themselves believe, that humans are good, that blood is thick etc.
The reality of the Harkles so far is that they don't operate with our morals and values.
They did a interview, and told roughly 20 documented lies, lies that not even Piers Morgan didn't question example( Megan's PR manager asking her if she's sure..) and then expected a public apology from the Queen, without much MSM scrutiny except from those like us here.
Williams "affair" planted by Nicole Cliffe and Coren, left a legacy for Kate, and countless articles, most importantly it enables the stans to constantly rehash it.
They don't need facts for blackmail, where is the racist?
They just need to make a claim, the initial wave of outrage does the rest, and they no longer have the constraints of Royal rules.
It took more than 2 weeks to exposse them as liars over the wedding, by that time the wave of information which would have exposed them as liars over all the other things, was long gone.
Yes I know what you mean about a lie being rehashed and pushed until everyone believes it's true.🙄
I found this post about it on the Army forum:

'Around the time of the Spanish State banquet, it was leaked that an affair was taking place between Rose/William . There was a subsequent social seperation between the two married couples, who had been close friends, living near to each other, for a while. This was taken by the press, 'naturally' as proof of 'something up'. (In hindsight is was probably common discretion to avoid further tonguewaggery).

After Megxit, the Cholmondleys were seen and photographed walking to church, very pointedly in the Queen's party with Catherine and William. They would not normally have attended in this way or been with the principals.

Meghan had wanted to be present at the state banquet. I understand that Catherine did not immediately attend State banquets as I imagine that you would want discretion and experience at a set piece diplomatic event like this. Rose, Catherine's close friend, was seated next to Harry.

This was leaked through Giles Coren's twitter feed during Meghan's social weekend with her friends Amsterdam.'

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
BTW what happened to Harry's wife playing a part in Gayle Bumpus' TV coverage? Or was that a "throw a wish out and it will come true" PR push?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.